Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1611741 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Millionjeff: 3:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
bamasite:
Beatzone
You have been more than fantastic on this thread. I have been into Fiverr few years back but had to stop when I got banned. It was so painful that after hard training and practice, I was making sales and allnof a sudden I was banned.

The very flimsy excuse they gave was that multiple accounts from the IP address. It was so painful that even though they gave me some time to withdraw what I had in my account, I left it there. I was using an Airtel sim card through modem to browse on a computer then. Now am still using Airtel so am scared and that event made.me hate the Fiverr platform.

What advice do you have for me So i won't experience this again? Thanks
. it is your airtel network that caused it.they change their ip like woman wrapper.so if u don't want to be ban again use another network for ur browsing or use epic browser that will give u permanent US ip.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Gmajor(m): 8:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
Guys, i registered under a wrong niche. The buyers request i see are not related to what i want. How do i change it
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 8:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
Gmajor:
Guys, i registered under a wrong niche. The buyers request i see are not related to what i want. How do i change it

what niche do you want and under what niche did you registered? Maybe you are seeing seller advertising their gigs
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 9:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
Gmajor:
If you really know the niche you want, then edit your gig(s) and change the CATEGORY and SUBCATEGORY.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FxTizzle(m): 11:19pm On Jul 28, 2016
beatzone:
What happened to sharing screenshots on this thread ? We share earnings screenshots to inspire others. Let's get back to our old ways. Let's keep the inspiration going.
We can not get tired now people Keep showing proof of your earnings. Keep inspiring others.!

Still a Level one seller and the account is just 49 days old.

Exchangers ti take over. Hope it's safe to withdraw through payoneer after using paypal?

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 1:17am On Jul 29, 2016
@meritdee Tested and trusted. Good rate and swift delivery, No problem. cool
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by meritdee(m): 1:58am On Jul 29, 2016
Emmyk:
@meritdee Tested and trusted. Good rate and swift delivery, No problem. cool

Thanks bro
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 2:53am On Jul 29, 2016
justi4jesu:
Sell your Payoneer and Skrill Funds to us and get credited within Minutes.

Send us your Funds and get credited with Naira into your Bank Account within minutes of receiving your funds.

Payoneer/skrill Rate 320 to $1

Paypal Rate 300 to $1
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Gmajor(m): 6:20am On Jul 29, 2016
Emmyk:

If you really know the niche you want, then edit your gig(s) and change the CATEGORY and SUBCATEGORY.
thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Femsmart(m): 6:23am On Jul 29, 2016
FxTizzle:

Exchangers ti take over. Hope it's safe to withdraw through payoneer after using paypal?
Bros! What niche you dey? I wan learn from the pro.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 7:15am On Jul 29, 2016
I created a new gig 1am this Morning, over an hour later, someone ordered it already. Awesome! cool
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FxTizzle(m): 7:24am On Jul 29, 2016
Femsmart:

Bros! What niche you dey? I wan learn from the pro.
SEO and WRITING
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by iamadekunle(m): 7:33am On Jul 29, 2016
This happens to 5 people I know yesterday. "Fiverr Visited me today" ....This is one of the reason i don't advice people to operate one account....

Note: Fiverr don't allow people to add payoneer to more than one Fiverr account now.
This is their new update....

Hope this save someone.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 29, 2016
FxTizzle:

piece of advice bro....withdraw while u still can o..don't let ur funds pile up too much
make u no wake up one morning to see dat dreaded mail from Fiverr.
fiverr no get mercy o

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 29, 2016
FxTizzle:

Yes..it is safe I have used both for the same fiverr account
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 29, 2016
Gmajor:

Just edit your gig. Be sure to get your category and Sub-category right this time. And change your tags
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 29, 2016
Emmyk:
I created a new gig 1am this Morning, over an hour later, someone ordered it already. Awesome! cool

Fantastic

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 29, 2016
iamadekunle:
This happens to 5 people I know yesterday. "Fiverr Visited me today" ....This is one of the reason i don't advice people to operate one account....

Note: Fiverr don't allow people to add payoneer to more than one Fiverr account now.
This is their new update....

Hope this save someone.

But this is simple. You are only exposing yourself to Fiverr if you use 1 payoneer card for multiple Fiverr accounts. It is proof that you operating multiple accounts. What ia worth doing should be done well. Get 1 payoneer for 1 Fiverr acc.

Still, you can use payoal for the rest.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 9:06am On Jul 29, 2016
FxTizzle:
SEO and WRITING

boss ur seo na keyword generation u de do ?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 9:06am On Jul 29, 2016
FxTizzle:
SEO and WRITING

boss ur seo na keyword generation u de do ?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AleAirHub(m): 10:04am On Jul 29, 2016
AleAirHub:
Get nice digital e-currency exchange return/rate into your NAIRA A/C from all your earns withdrawal from Fiverr, Toptal, Elance, Freelancer, Guru, 99designs, Peopleperhour, iFreelance, Upwork, ionicware, Demand Media, GetACoder.

EXCHANGE RATE : $1 = N310 [For Fund Of $100 Upward]

EXCHANGE RATE : $1 = N305 [For Less Fund Of $100 Downward]

All you need is just to provide us the E mail address link to your Account and once you fund is successfully confirm withdraw , Your Naira account will be credited swiftly in a minutes.

DAILY EXCHANGE TRADE LIMIT = $3000
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 10:07am On Jul 29, 2016
beatzone:

Fantastic
smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by prosper00(m): 10:20am On Jul 29, 2016
morning fiverrians.. please if you are in abuja pm me or whatsapp me.. an important update for you
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sard(m): 12:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
Emmyk:

smiley smiley
Baba, u dey use jazz ni
The gig description looks unique though, that could probably be the reason for the quick order.
Oluwa is involved!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
Femsmart:

I'm here to help you... How much are you paying?
Hi guy, sorry is the review still available?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 2:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
Sard:

Baba, u dey use jazz ni
The gig description looks unique though, that could probably be the reason for the quick order.
Oluwa is involved!
cheesy cheesy Na God. \grin/
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Caleb5: 2:26pm On Jul 29, 2016
Sard:

Baba, u dey use jazz ni
Oluwa is involved!
I surprise too grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FxTizzle(m): 2:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
talk2myles:

piece of advice bro....withdraw while u still can o..don't let ur funds pile up too much
make u no wake up one morning to see dat dreaded mail from Fiverr.
fiverr no get mercy o
Thanks bro... Funds still clearing sha
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by meritdee(m): 4:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
To those who have used my exchange service. Thank you so much and may your fiverr accounts never get banned.
God bless you all

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sunboy(m): 6:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
Jumat Mubarak to my Muslim brothers.

To my Ogas, I currently buy Payoneer funds at 315/$ and 320/$ for funds above $700

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
justi4jesu:
Sell your Payoneer and Skrill Funds to us and get credited within Minutes.

Send us your Funds and get credited with Naira into your Bank Account within minutes of receiving your funds.

Payoneer/skrill Rate 320 to $1

Paypal Rate 300 to $1

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.