Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,758 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1624674 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 6:17am On Aug 04, 2016
Femsmart:

2gb RAM upward should do it. I'm using 8gb RAM.

thanks bros , pls which of the download link I go use download the software thanks.... cos am seeing torrent , magnetic download etc thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by eniolaamoda: 9:00am On Aug 04, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Chaiiii
See finishing...

I respond to what I know o...
If a question is directed to me in particular, I will always give my honest response ... But if it isn't directed to me, I tend to keep quiet as I'm still quite new to freelancing...

Learnt my lesson when one oga boss in the smart money group wash me finish...

Also, anything relating to account review isn't my thing as I sincerely don't know what to check or correct on people's account... I don't even keep tabs on my own accts

However, concerning how I run 4 ACCTS without getting banned, I run 2 on different browsers on my laptop...
Then one on my phone browser and one on my phone Fiverr app... The 2 accounts in my phone are naija ACCTS and I only use them when the 2 main ACCTS on my laptop has no more offers to send and no orders to treat...

So for the one of phone you use d same IP for 2 different accounts
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Femsmart(m): 11:51am On Aug 04, 2016
Tabbaz:

Bros this is the display shown each time i tried to download using your link.

Follow the torrent link.
Download the torrent file then search for utorrent on Google then install utorrent. Load the torrent file you download earlier then you are good to go.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Femsmart(m): 11:52am On Aug 04, 2016
Sadiq3051:

thanks bros , pls which of the download link I go use download the software thanks.... cos am seeing torrent , magnetic download etc thanks

Follow the torrent link.Download the torrent file then search for utorrent on Google then install utorrent. Load the torrent file you download earlier then you are good to go.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 11:56am On Aug 04, 2016
Femsmart:

Follow the torrent link.Download the torrent file then search for utorrent on Google then install utorrent. Load the torrent file you download earlier then you are good to go.

thanks boss I was using phone bf
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by meritdee(m): 1:02pm On Aug 04, 2016
Tunesh:
Kudos to @ Meritdee....Swift and Reponsive Quality Service.

Thanks man
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 1:54pm On Aug 04, 2016
cool cool
meritdee:

Thanks man
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by SoftHeart(m): 7:03pm On Aug 04, 2016
Greetings,
I joined the fiverr community a little over two months ago, and I made my first withdrawal today via the exchange service of sunboy. Here is an honest testimonial of the service.
Excellent communicator, very considerate and very fast service delivery. I received credit alert within two minutes. I'm impressed and I'll use the exchange service of sunboy over and over again. 100% RECOMMENDED

Thanks to beatzone and everyone on board for making the thread a unique one.
Above all, Thanks be to God for the gift of Life.
Stay blessed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sunboy(m): 8:48pm On Aug 04, 2016
SoftHeart:
Greetings,
I joined the fiverr community a little over two months ago, and I made my first withdrawal today via the exchange service of sunboy. Here is an honest testimonial of the service.
Excellent communicator, very considerate and very fast service delivery. I received credit alert within two minutes. I'm impressed and I'll use the exchange service of sunboy over and over again. 100% RECOMMENDED

Thanks to beatzone and everyone on board for making the thread a unique one.
Above all, Thanks be to God for the gift of Life.
Stay blessed.

Thanks bro

I am now buying Payoneer funds for 330/$

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:47pm On Aug 04, 2016
eniolaamoda:

So for the one of phone you use d same IP for 2 different accounts

Yes the same IP ... One on app and sometimes on my phone's chrome browser then the second crazy browser...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Folarinibrahim1(m): 4:12am On Aug 05, 2016
Francgoz:
Here is the screenshot of my total earnings since February 2016. Oluwa involved.
Can you please follow back,i want to have a chat with you
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Folarinibrahim1(m): 4:30am On Aug 05, 2016
beatzone:

That'swhat we used to do. And it really helped alotta people to take a step towards financial freedom.
Can you please follow back or drop an email addr.i want to have a chat with you.please
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 5:40am On Aug 05, 2016
justi4jesu:
Sell your Payoneer and Skrill Funds to us and get credited within Minutes.

Send us your Funds and get credited with Naira into your Bank Account within minutes of receiving your funds.

Payoneer/skrill Rate 330 to $1

Paypal Rate 300 to $1
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AleAirHub(m): 5:47am On Aug 05, 2016
Good Morning... cool cool cool

Get nice digital e-currency exchange return/rate into your NAIRA A/C from all your earns withdrawal from Fiverr, Toptal, Elance, Freelancer, Guru, 99designs, Peopleperhour, iFreelance, Upwork, ionicware, Demand Media, GetACoder.

EXCHANGE RATE : $1 = N300 -320 Depending On The Volume.

All you need is just to provide us the E mail address link to your Account and once you fund is successfully confirm withdraw , Your Naira account will be credited swiftly in a minutes.

DAILY EXCHANGE TRADE LIMIT = $5000
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by lifeofkelvino(m): 7:36am On Aug 05, 2016
Just did another successful transaction with infinitikoncept.
At a very sharp rate....and also
Immediate payment
THANK YOU...SIR!!!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by goodlifehyd(m): 8:03am On Aug 05, 2016
Ozat:

PM me your email so that I can send you the description of the job to know if you can handle it
its on my profile, the pm shii takes awhile thou
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 05, 2016
Femsmart:

Follow the torrent link.
Download the torrent file then search for utorrent on Google then install utorrent. Load the torrent file you download earlier then you are good to go.
bro..do u still offer reviews.. if u do..how do contact u pertaining to it.
thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Femsmart(m): 8:49am On Aug 05, 2016
talk2myles:

bro..do u still offer reviews.. if u do..how do contact u pertaining to it.
thanks

Review is dangerous this time... That's why I stopped it. It will be 2k for $5 review.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Infinitikoncept(m): 8:59am On Aug 05, 2016
lifeofkelvino:
Just did another successful transaction with infinitikoncept.
At a very sharp rate....and also
Immediate payment
THANK YOU...SIR!!!
Thanks boss
Just a random one
Start time 9a.m
Promo ends: 12noon sharp
Withdraw into your ordinary email address as PayPal account. Drop the email address on my WhatsApp number. I add it, forward confirmation from PayPal to me. When payment drops you get credited asap.
SPECIAL RATE
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sunboy(m): 9:25am On Aug 05, 2016
I am now buying Payoneer funds at 330/$
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gsparks01(m): 10:10am On Aug 05, 2016
I jus dey observe una exchange rate; the business side of me wants it to keep soaring high, but d patriotic side of me want make naira geh leg small...
This is a difficult situation o
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by SurefireFashion: 10:43am On Aug 05, 2016
Hello house. Does any1 do transcription on fiverr?
I'll like to know if there's a software or application to transcribe a audio or video to text format.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 05, 2016
SurefireFashion:
I'll like to know if there's a software or application to transcribe a audio or video to text format.
j

Never heard of any transcription software...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Demoney5050(m): 12:02pm On Aug 05, 2016
hi, home i appreciate your wonderful work here; pls i want to order for payooner card...and am in ibadan oyo state now pls which zip/ poster can i us. am living in academy monatan iwo road ibadan. pls your reply
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ichommy(m): 12:07pm On Aug 05, 2016
Demoney5050:
hi, home i appreciate your wonderful work here; pls i want to order for payooner card...and am in ibadan oyo state now pls which zip/ poster can i us. am living in academy monatan iwo road ibadan. pls your reply

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Demoney5050(m): 12:18pm On Aug 05, 2016
thanks Mr ichommy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by itsabdul(m): 1:25pm On Aug 05, 2016
Hello, I've been following this thread for a while now, and I must commend the efforts you guys are making, even though I have been on Fiverr for up to 2 years, I still gain alot here. Thanks, and thumbs up to everyone here.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by meritdee(m): 3:11pm On Aug 05, 2016
Good afternoon fam... Exchange rate now 320/$ for $200 or lower and 325/$ from $200.50 grin

Thanks

WhatsApp: 08037620062

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by babase1: 3:24pm On Aug 05, 2016
Really can't wait to get started on Fiverr!! grin grin grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by SurefireFashion: 3:43pm On Aug 05, 2016
beatzone:
j
Never heard of any transcription software...
Thanks boss
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Theflint1(m): 4:01pm On Aug 05, 2016
Meritdee for president!!!
meritdee:
Good afternoon fam... Exchange rate now 320/$ for $200 or lower and 325/$ from $200.50 grin

Thanks

WhatsApp: 08037620062
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 4:43pm On Aug 05, 2016
Check Google you will find lots of options there now based on your request. In search tab just type "Transcription of audio to text format+software"

SurefireFashion:

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.