Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,289 members, 7,811,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1608684 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AleAirHub(m): 4:29am On Aug 30, 2016
Sell your Neteller ,Skrill & Freelance Fund from Fiverr,Guru,Upwork to us and get your Naira account credited within Minutes. Once fund is received or withdrawn!!!.

PayPal/Fiverr Rate 300 -320 to $1
Neteller / Skrill Rate 350 to $1.
#Purple Mastermind cool
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 5:55am On Aug 30, 2016
tobaoye:
Please, I need an expert to describe to me how to create and add video to my gig in order to pool sales

Thank you for your quick response

You can create video easily using stupefix (Just type the description you want to display and upload it on stupefix).

To add the video to your gig, go to my gig------>Edit gig---->Gallery-----> below gallery you will find Gig video (click on browse and add your video).
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by realone2012: 6:19am On Aug 30, 2016
FxTizzle:

SEO and WRITING
Bro, I'm also into Article Writing.My username is fiverr.com/itz_realone
Been stuck at New arrival for a while. Help a bro out pls
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 6:22am On Aug 30, 2016
tobaoye:
Hmmm.

Does that mean I cannot start earning on fiverr until after September 28, 2016 when my payoneer card is expected to a]get to me

You can start earning its just that you cant withdraw yet.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by realone2012: 6:51am On Aug 30, 2016
abeynoni:
It's been two active months on fiverr and this is the result. I started just on this thread as a novice, you too can. This exclude clients that paid directly to paypal (Infinitikoncept, thanks for the swift exchange) will be doing business with you again pretty soon.
Even as we speak am so occupied to even use the buyer's request.

Return buyers are pure gold.

I have got three of them I work with on a weekly and monthly basis.

Am proud to be a virtual assistant grin grin grin

FIVERR IS REAL.
Pls bro, can you help me with a summary of what Virtual Assistant is all about. Thank you!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Bookiemart01(f): 7:12am On Aug 30, 2016
@ beatzone do you know anyone on fiverr or here on nairaland that can write a good business proposal and financial proposal of 3 years?

cc
ladyf
hazzantazzan
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jobhuntng: 7:15am On Aug 30, 2016
Singapore1:

lwkmd grin grin thank God say you no dull

na everything ah wan buy from him oo,

Thanks to all that called me a scammer...I no get una time

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 7:20am On Aug 30, 2016
jobhuntng:

Who called you a scammer?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by blym4real: 7:45am On Aug 30, 2016
justi4jesu:

You can create video easily using stupefix (Just type the description you want to display and upload it on stupefix).

To add the video to your gig, go to my gig------>Edit gig---->Gallery-----> below gallery you will find Gig video (click on browse and add your video).

Aunty, you don dey do Fiverr too?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 7:55am On Aug 30, 2016
Bookiemart01:
@ beatzone do you know anyone on fiverr or here on nairaland that can write a good business proposal and financial proposal of 3 years?

cc
ladyf
hazzantazzan

pick me cheesy

pick me cheesy

pick me cheesy

sample - year 1

business proposal

year 2

good business proposal

year 3
business proposal
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by aleshsenior2000(m): 8:10am On Aug 30, 2016
Singapore1:

pick me cheesy

pick me cheesy

pick me cheesy

sample - year 1

business proposal

year 2

good business proposal

year 3
business proposal
You never stop to amaze me. I may need your service soon though.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 8:13am On Aug 30, 2016
aleshsenior2000:
You never stop to amaze me. I may need your service soon though.

oga alesh

my hand dey up

i want to be like you when i grow up cheesy

make ah quickly go fetch water ...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Femsmart(m): 8:16am On Aug 30, 2016
Happy birthday to you Meritdee... More $s to your pocket grin

LLNP!

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 8:37am On Aug 30, 2016
blym4real:

Aunty, you don dey do Fiverr too?

Uncle so na only you wan chop dollars. cheesy cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Bookiemart01(f): 8:39am On Aug 30, 2016
Make we yarn nah
Hope your rates no dey "float" ooo cos this one no be $

I'll send you a PM

Singapore1:

pick me cheesy

pick me cheesy

pick me cheesy

sample - year 1

business proposal

year 2

good business proposal

year 3
business proposal
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by aleshsenior2000(m): 8:59am On Aug 30, 2016
Singapore1:

oga alesh

my hand dey up

i want to be like you when i grow up cheesy

make ah quickly go fetch water ...
For where, I remain loyal o. You kuku no sell me your Payoneer fund. There's God o.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 9:11am On Aug 30, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Make we yarn nah
Hope your rates no dey "float" ooo cos this one no be $

I'll send you a PM

aunty bookie , i am not into writting

na 3D and 2D animation ah dey do

but ah get team wey go handle your job ..
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 9:13am On Aug 30, 2016
jobhuntng:

hey !!! i don't have the time to start another brawl with you
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 9:19am On Aug 30, 2016
aleshsenior2000:
For where, I remain loyal o. You kuku no sell me your Payoneer fund. There's God o.

sad
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tonyx4x44(m): 9:50am On Aug 30, 2016
Please, I have a question.

I receive funds typically into my Payoneer account. Is it possible to receive funds from a different Fiverr account into the same Payoneer account?

Say I open a UK Fiverr account, can I receive funds to the same account used for my Nigerian account with no problems?

Thanks.

cc singapore1
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 9:57am On Aug 30, 2016
tonyx4x44:

I receive funds typically into my Payoneer account. Is it possible to receive funds from a different Fiverr account into the same Payoneer account?

Say I open a UK Fiverr account, can I receive funds to the same account used for my Nigerian account with no problems?

Thanks.

cc singapore1

this can be done before

but now... the result is BAN BAN and BAN !!!

ban from payoneer
bn from fiverr
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 10:03am On Aug 30, 2016
tonyx4x44:

Thanks.

Someone's payoneer was blocked yesterday because he used same Payoneer card to withdraw from 2 fiverr accounts. So it's no more possible.

I think Paypal and Payoneer are now working hand in hand with Fiverr. At the beginning it was not so. smiley
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tobaoye: 10:48am On Aug 30, 2016
Ok. Thank you. God bless you real good.
(quote author=tomisinobbm post=48914794]
You can start earning its just that you cant withdraw yet.[/quote]
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tobaoye: 10:50am On Aug 30, 2016
justi4jesu:

Thank justi4jesus for your quick response.

God bless you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Bookiemart01(f): 11:12am On Aug 30, 2016
Hian....3rd party things dey cost joor
Did you reply my mail yet?

Singapore1:

aunty bookie , i am not into writting

na 3D and 2D animation ah dey do

but ah get team wey go handle your job ..
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 11:16am On Aug 30, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Hian....3rd party things dey cost joor
Did you reply my mail yet?

lol
I don't do 3rd party, I will give you his contact shikenah

Yes replied the mail
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 11:22am On Aug 30, 2016
tobaoye:

Thank justi4jesus for your quick response.

God bless you.

You are welcome.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by pussygotlips: 11:42am On Aug 30, 2016
I need amazon review on a book, the book is free but must have spend upto $5 before you can review.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CLOUDGOSSIPS(m): 12:41pm On Aug 30, 2016
In this country where Job is scare... Please, read this and feel free to ask questions:

THIS IS FREE TUTORIAL TO MAKE MONEY by Sola Mathew, the Visioneer of CCN

We gonna start a class here

Slow And Steady Start

Freelancer is a better term for self-employed.
Major types of freelancing work which are popular on internet are Web Development, Graphics Designing, Article/Content Writing and Data Entry. But freelancing is all about the stuff that you can do the best and offering it to the clients who require your service in exchange of a price.

The Line Of The Century - If you are good at something, never do it for free. Now-a-days, a very popular skill that is on the rise of freelancing platform is SEO and Digital Marketing.
Almost everything that you can think of doing as a service, it will find a category in almost all freelancing sites, say from audio-video editing to blog-commenting and even virtual assistance.

Here Are The Top Ten Freelancing Platforms:

1.www.freelancer.com
2.www.elancer.com
3.www.upwork.com (Previously oDesk)
4.www.peopleperhour
5.www.guru.com
6.www.99designs.com (Specially for graphics designer)
7.www.fiverr.com (Service Oriented)
8.www.toptal.com
9.www.ifreelancer.com
10.www.freelancewritinggigs.com

These are the most popular and famous ones. Once you decide what you are good at, I don�t think it will be hard for you to Google the top ten freelancing sites for that particular skill set or category.
For example, if you are good at web development, sites like freelancer, elancer and upwork have lots of projects waiting for you. Similarly, for graphics designers, 99designs and fiverr open the gate of opportunity.

Trick To Begin With:

As a beginner always try to find a few freelancing sites which are relatively new in the marketbecause it is not yet crowded with experienced people. Therefore, you will have greater chances of getting a project awarded sooner than later, simple reason for that is, almost all will have few to no reviews at all.
Now, once you have found out what you are good at and noted down the sites(both old and new ones) especially suited for your skill, it is time for opening a profile in those sites. Lets go. This is just the introduction, so you can imagine the exciting time ahead.

Kindly share with your friends.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by meritdee(m): 2:15pm On Aug 30, 2016
Femsmart:
Happy birthday to you Meritdee... More $s to your pocket grin

LLNP!

Thanks boss
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Gmajor(m): 2:31pm On Aug 30, 2016
guys I noticed something surprising today on fiverr.

I was bored today so I decided to carry out a little research on fiverr.
I requested a gig, not because I needed any service but because I wanted to gauge some certain parameters such as :
how long does a request last before sellers reply, how do sellers approach buyers (as in what language they use), are sellers willing accept less money than the actual worth of a service etc.

but what caught eye was that a seller replied me via inbox. I was really surprised but I didn't know it was possible to chat with a buyer who didn't approach you first. I checked and he was a newbie; not rated yet.
guys how do you think he pulled this off?

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.