Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,298 members, 7,860,730 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:04 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1631251 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bestspoke: 2:59pm On Oct 02, 2016
oxsam88:
Fiverr/PayPal/Payoneer withdrawal @ ₦420.. WhatsApp for more info. Check my signature for contact info

o boy see rate oo..question is does this beat phony20's rate

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Lovadeshy: 4:52pm On Oct 02, 2016
paulsir:
I did not see your contact on your signature.

ok boss, I will contact you through watsap
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 5:13pm On Oct 02, 2016
khassy:

Told ya grin grin
Now send my share cool cool cool
How va... give me the guy contact, make I enjoy wetin una dey enjoy.......
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by harnuh01(m): 6:13pm On Oct 02, 2016
I greet all the scholars and bosses in the house. Please I need your help on how to promote my gig. I opened an account this June and I have not make up to 4 sale since then. What could I have done wrong please? angry cry

#beatzone
#tabbaz
#klexycole
#khassy
And all other bosses embarassed
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sammig1(m): 6:17pm On Oct 02, 2016
KaptaynKush:
who says sammig1 aint real....he s very honest and open in his transactions....received ma alert in less than 10 mins..I strongly recommend him to whoever needs his services

Thanks bro totally appreciate this your recommendation! meanwhile i still need more paypal funds....send them in...08037495005 or uniquesammig@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 6:19pm On Oct 02, 2016
harnuh01:
I greet all the scholars and bosses in the house. Please I need your help on how to promote my gig. I opened an account this June and I have not make up to 4 sale since then. What could I have done wrong please? angry cry

#beatzone
#tabbaz
#klexycole
#khassy
And all other bosses embarassed
You may have to post your profile link for people to help you out.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Phony200(m): 6:36pm On Oct 02, 2016
gurunlocker:

How va... give me the guy contact, make I enjoy wetin una dey enjoy.......

Hi Gurunlocker, contact in signature. Still buying
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 9:00pm On Oct 02, 2016
Phony200:

Hi Gurunlocker, contact in signature. Still buying
I will write you tomorrow. Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nzecorneboy: 12:32am On Oct 03, 2016
Time to create new account as this one don reach lvl2. Hard work really pays...
Greetings all
Oga khassy I will drop the digit any time I see you online.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 03, 2016
I need reviews. If you can give me a review from your account, I will pay the naira equivalent. I am a virtual assistant. Quote me.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by eniolaamoda: 2:10am On Oct 03, 2016
Please guys how exactly can one maintain a paypal account to avoid the hammer, there has to be a way, because i want to start using mine for exchanging fully and i dey fear

Also please lets take a case study of 50dollar funds
* how much will i be charged to send 50$ from fiverr to payoneer
*how much will i be charged to send 50$ from payoneer to payoneer
*how much will i be charged to send 50$ from fiverr to paypal
*how much will i be charged to send 50$ from pAypal to Paypal
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Commentus2: 2:49am On Oct 03, 2016
Tabbaz:

Yes you can attach more than one fiverr email to your PayPal, but make sure you have a way to withdraw your fund after the 180days in case paypal hammer. Also you should operate it with the ip built with it UK or USA. Good luck bro

Thank for your reply

What I meant is can I link more than two fivver account to a single paypal account and how do I mask my ip to uk own?

But to get job on fivver no easy o! I'm trying to go into Business and Tagline niche, any advice will be appreciate o!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nzecorneboy: 2:51am On Oct 03, 2016
FxTizzle:
Really Amazing!!!
All thanks to Baba God, Beatzone and other Bosses in the house.

I just unlocked level 2 seller status with an order from the same client that tipped.
good am bro. Please can you teach me how to offer this service. Have been longing to start it for long. I will really appreciate.
Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 5:44am On Oct 03, 2016
Sell your Payoneer and Skrill Funds to us and get credited within Minutes.

Send us your Funds and get credited with Naira into your Bank Account within minutes of receiving your funds.

Payoneer 415

skrill Rate 415 to $1

Fiverr withdrawl Paypal Rate 320 to $1
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by unlocker: 5:58am On Oct 03, 2016
Hi everyone,

I have been doing quite well on fiverr but here is my current challenge. I wanted linking my payoneer to my fiverr account, and was asked to provide answers to my security questions of which I have forgotten. Contacted customer service, they request that I provide a valid gov ID card of which the name must match with the name on my PayPal account (PayPal used for withdrawals). I only use exchangers for PayPal withdrawals and don't know how to solve this problem.

Please I need help... Thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by paulsir: 7:37am On Oct 03, 2016
justi4jesu:
Sell your Payoneer and Skrill Funds to us and get credited within Minutes.

Send us your Funds and get credited with Naira into your Bank Account within minutes of receiving your funds.

Payoneer 415

skrill Rate 415 to $1

Fiverr withdrawl Paypal Rate 320 to $1
You are still living in the past.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tbliss22(m): 7:56am On Oct 03, 2016
eniolaamoda:
Please guys how exactly can one maintain a paypal account to avoid the hammer, there has to be a way, because i want to start using mine for exchanging fully and i dey fear

Also please lets take a case study of 50dollar funds
* how much will i be charged to send 50$ from fiverr to payoneer
*how much will i be charged to send 50$ from payoneer to payoneer
*how much will i be charged to send 50$ from fiverr to paypal
*how much will i be charged to send 50$ from pAypal to Paypal

Bros grin grin grin grin grin grin see as I dey laugh!!! Why u dey fear na

I have been using my USA verified PayPal for more than four months now receiving and sending funds to my exchangers. I think the main rules are;

1. Make sure your IP has confirmed the location of your PayPal each time you log in.
2. Make sure that PayPal receives from only one source of payment or maximum of two like mine it's strictly for Fiverr withdrawal while I opened others for some other tasks
3. Make sure you don't use one constant exchanger all the time
4. Don't send your funds to exchangers immediately your funds enters your PayPal try to wait for 3 to 4 hours.
5. Don't log in every time; you should login only when you want to withdraw via your exchanger. When you need to confirm funds sent from fiverr, use your PayPal email to confirm

Paypal to Paypal charges is really cheap like 0.48% per each transaction compared to payoneer's $30 per year.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 03, 2016
Please, is there any biophysicist here? I urgently need an answer to this question; what is stress-induced bone regeneration?
Thank you.

Modified.
Cc: AreaFada2
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Femsmart(m): 8:23am On Oct 03, 2016
gensteejay:
Please, is there any biophysicist here? I urgently need an answer to this question; what is self-induced bone regeneration?
Thank you.

Google is your friend bro.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 03, 2016
Femsmart:

Google is your friend bro.
Nothing concrete from Google yet.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ihavespoken: 8:42am On Oct 03, 2016
Payoneer ATM withdrawal pays at N315/$.
paulsir:
You are still living in the past.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Femsmart(m): 9:04am On Oct 03, 2016
Ihavespoken:
Payoneer ATM withdrawal pays at N315/$.

I sold my Payoneer #425/$ yesternight.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dahjhi: 9:08am On Oct 03, 2016
And its about to happen again.... Before I started asking question like 'Why should and exchanger use 'Bank Deposit' for withdraw options for many fiverr accounts he's withdrawing for ??

I will like the house to please let me know how I can get my $80 from the banned account. After the 45days.....
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 9:10am On Oct 03, 2016
Dahjhi:
And its about to happen again.... Before I started asking question like 'Why should and exchanger use 'Bank Deposit' for withdraw options for many fiverr accounts he's withdrawing for ??

I will like the house to please let me know how I can get my $80 from the banned account. After the 45days.....

You need to use an exchanger to withdraw it.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dahjhi: 9:13am On Oct 03, 2016
justi4jesu:

You need to use an exchanger to withdraw it.
Thanks boss. How do I withdraw and what will I have to submit to fiverr ?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 9:20am On Oct 03, 2016
Dahjhi:
Thanks boss. How do I withdraw and what will I have to submit to fiverr ?

Did you get the notification from fiverr that your funds can now be withdrawn?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dahjhi: 9:34am On Oct 03, 2016
justi4jesu:

Did you get the notification from fiverr that your funds can now be withdrawn?
not yet. Until after 45 days.. What should I do after then ?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AreaFada2: 9:35am On Oct 03, 2016
gensteejay:
Please, is there any biophysicist here? I urgently need an answer to this question; what is stress-induced bone regeneration?
Thank you.

Modified.
Cc: AreaFada2

Sorry, I am no biophysicist.

But check Wolff's Law and mechanotransduction.

I only know about applying it in Osteogenic loading as therapy to improve bone density.

You can also check Utah-Paradigm of Bone Physiology (Mechanostat) which is a fairly newer improvement of Julius Wollf's Law. I do not know the fine biophysical details.

Roughly putting it according to Wollf, in an otherwise healthy subject, bone will adapt to stress put on it due to loading and it will become stronger if the stress is applied over a period of time.
Mechanotransduction explains how the physical signal of mechanics/stress is transduced into biochemical signal that enters the cell signalling pathway to cause osteogenesis. Pretty much like cell signalling in Cancer molecular biology and endocrinology, though somewhat different.

Check this old link: http://www.news-medical.net/news/20100408/Scientists-discover-how-mechanical-stress-promotes-new-bone-growth.aspx
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 9:36am On Oct 03, 2016
Dahjhi:
not yet. Until after 45 days.. What should I do after then ?

Okay then. you just need to give an exchanger your email and you can withdraw. Same procedure as exchanging fiverr funds.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dahjhi: 9:42am On Oct 03, 2016
justi4jesu:

Okay then. you just need to give an exchanger your email and you can withdraw. Same procedure as exchanging fiverr funds.
baba have u done this before? I mean for banned account? Not summiting some first withdrawal ID and all?

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.