Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1620630 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by favome(f): 11:19pm On Sep 30, 2016
Uwaeromosele:
..also i wanted to know if i shuld just deliver lyk dat.without anytin cuz i feel if i shuld disclose dat a domain iz available she wuld just go nd buy it without paying me

Well it's part of your deal to deliver .com domain name hence you have no other option than to supply it to the buyer. there is nothing wrong if the buyer register the name, at times I deliver 10 names available to client along with business name. maybe you should have proper pricing next time but note 5 to 10 domains is $5 on fiverr.

use domainsbot.com to check for available names and those on sales.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sanchase: 11:28pm On Sep 30, 2016
Get in touch.

fasa199:
I want to make my first withdrawal from fiver. please quote me if you can. scammers stay clear ooo.. I go buy una beer and Benson when the dollar enter account.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Uwaeromosele: 11:35pm On Sep 30, 2016
favome:

Well it's part of your deal to deliver .com domain name hence you have no other option than to supply it to the buyer. there is nothing wrong if the buyer register the name, at times I deliver 10 names available to client along with business name. maybe you should have proper pricing next time but note 5 to 10 domains is $5 on fiverr.

..Thanks..
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Uwaeromosele: 11:41pm On Sep 30, 2016
louie3:
Check godaddy.com
..Thank u

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by oxsam88(m): 12:32am On Oct 01, 2016
Whatsapp and withdraw @ 420/$

fasa199:
I want to make my first withdrawal from fiver. please quote me if you can. scammers stay clear ooo.. I go buy una beer and Benson when the dollar enter account.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 1:18am On Oct 01, 2016
favome:

Hi Ma'am smiley

Good morning. Happy new month and independence. Wish you a great month ahead. I want to learn this business branding (business name and the likes) and I would love you to put me through.

I'm a fast learner, 2 hours tutorial and I'm good to go! I don't know if my request would be granted. Need to create a gig for it as soon as possible, but I need to have the perfect knowledge to avoid stories.

Your prompt response would highly be appreciated. Thanks and God bless. More $$$$!

Kind regards, smiley
Klexycole
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 1:31am On Oct 01, 2016
klexycole:

Hi Ma'am smiley

Good morning. Happy new month and independence. Wish you a great month ahead. I want to learn this business branding (business name and the likes) and I would love you to put me through.

I'm a fast learner, 2 hours tutorial and I'm good to go! I don't know if my request would be granted. Need to create a gig for it as soon as possible, but I need to have the perfect knowledge to avoid stories.

Your prompt response would highly be appreciated. Thanks and God bless. More $$$$!

Kind regards, smiley
Klexycole

Take my advice... Leave that niche alone
Been there and done that... If you can risk 3 or 2 star reviews for $5 it's a good nice
If you are more bothered with review... Leave business names alone
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 1:32am On Oct 01, 2016
Hi guys, If you are excellent in explainer video, send me your best job ever. If I like it,I may have a job for you. beatzone990 at yahoo dot come.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 1:34am On Oct 01, 2016
khassy:

Take my advice... Leave that niche alone
Been there and done that... If you can risk 3 or 2 star reviews for $5 it's a good nice
If you are more bothered with review... Leave business names alone

Toor. Surely gonna take your advice. Mission continues...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tbliss22(m): 3:50am On Oct 01, 2016
MrTour:
Bros you cannot rebuke Paypal o, the issue is not if they will strike. The problem is when they strike is unknown.

A lot of people have funds tied down with Paypal for six months, some have funds tied with PayPal they can't even get out.

I had a little experience with them recently, my baba Paypal account was restricted, I tried everything but them no wan hear any stories na so I hala my goons wey dey work for PayPal. E no even reach 5 mins a problem I couldn't solve in 9 months was solved in 5 mins.

Paypal is making serious money with their strict measures.

The funny thing is that everything is automated, once your cup full your access is automatically shut down. They can see all your magomago and even tell you ur account lifespan.

Ha them sabi carry yansh sidon on top our hard-earned money abi? make them KONTINU na jazz remain now to use with this ass-holes called PayPal.

Tabbaz wink wink wink wink contact this guy na to help you on the RELEASE of your account.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 4:02am On Oct 01, 2016
tbliss22:

Justi I rebuke every EVIL words of PayPal HAMMAR grin grin grin grin grin for this new verified EXCHANGER. U sef phyno abi wetin be that your name?? undecided undecided undecided undecided be wise ooo to avoid story that touch!!

I use uncountable rebukes all the time oh but when the hammer came.....the rebukes disappointed me. grin grin The robot will just be watching your account and be smiling until your cup is full. grin grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 4:10am On Oct 01, 2016
tbliss22:

Ha them sabi carry yansh sidon on top our hard-earned money abi? make them KONTINU na jazz remain now to use with this ass-holes called PayPal.

Tabbaz wink wink wink wink contact this guy na to help you on the RELEASE of your account.
I will ASAP. Thanks friend
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 4:15am On Oct 01, 2016
bestspoke:

Hope he knows the last tabbaz had his paypal account banned grin grin

I no know no dey oo smiley

Everyone run paypal at his own risk. If I get my fund out. I may still trade PAYPAL. life itself is a risk. Measures just have to be taken
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by goodlifehyd(m): 4:59am On Oct 01, 2016
Whats ur budget for it?
Singapore1:
is there anybody here who can make a KINETIC TYPOGRAPHY LYRICS VIDEO ?

using after effect?

contact me 08181478658
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tonyx4x44(m): 5:21am On Oct 01, 2016
Whe I no mad

I would never link my card with another person's account. Human being whe dey change at any time?

That one no be trust self, that's just limiting your options.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by goodlifehyd(m): 5:34am On Oct 01, 2016
lol i skype alot of clients i diverted from fiverr but i have never mistakenly on my cam before, we only talk and my accent dope die grin
Singapore1:

get nice background

make sure the number you are using for skype is Uk

take your baff and use powder

wear your best cloth

and skype
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 5:47am On Oct 01, 2016
MrTour:
Bros you cannot rebuke Paypal o, the issue is not if they will strike. The problem is when they strike is unknown.

A lot of people have funds tied down with Paypal for six months, some have funds tied with PayPal they can't even get out.

I had a little experience with them recently, my baba Paypal account was restricted, I tried everything but them no wan hear any stories na so I hala my goons wey dey work for PayPal. E no even reach 5 mins a problem I couldn't solve in 9 months was solved in 5 mins.

Paypal is making serious money with their strict measures.

The funny thing is that everything is automated, once your cup full your access is automatically shut down. They can see all your magomago and even tell you ur account lifespan.

I have tried to send you msg. Pls contact my signature incase your pm doesn't work.

Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Hibiscuss(m): 6:25am On Oct 01, 2016
klexycole:

Toor. Surely gonna take your advice. Mission continues...

True advice. Clients looking for busines names are difficult to satisfy. Just go for slogans and taglines....you get cool and easy money there. I earned my first $5 from that niche last October and i still dey rock am till today*****5 slogans and 5 taglines for $15*****
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 6:57am On Oct 01, 2016
Sell your Payoneer and Skrill Funds to us and get credited within Minutes.

Send us your Funds and get credited with Naira into your Bank Account within minutes of receiving your funds.

Payoneer 390

skrill Rate 400 to $1

Fiverr withdrawl Paypal Rate 320 to $1
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Milton123(m): 6:58am On Oct 01, 2016
Please how do I create online video for my fiver account. Just downloaded the Mozilla Firefox browser and anonymous extension. Would really appreciate any help offered. thanks guys.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 7:02am On Oct 01, 2016
I am still buying
payoneer @390 and
skrill @400

intant transfer as usual
no string attached
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by blym4real: 7:21am On Oct 01, 2016
My first two months earnings were not encouraging, third month came I decided to create a new gig, I spent many hours writing the gig description which later paid off, After publishing the gig I did gig ranking to appear on the first page in the search pool, on my niche. After 24 hours I got two orders, 48 hours 5 orders. There is hardly a single day without an order. I don't even visit the buyer requests section again. Within few days I should have a level two badge on a three months and few days old account.

Let me share some few tips, as a new seller the best way you can convince an intending buyer is through your gig description and gig images or work samples. You need to pull down that your gig description and write a more compelling gig description.

Buyers don't want to work with sellers with zero work history and feedback, As a newbie you need to do 2 to 4 reviews on your gig to convince intending buyers.

After fulfilling the two steps above, what you need next is "gig ranking" search for a keywords relating to your niche, at the right side of the page change the filter option from "average rating to " relevance ", this is where you can compete for first page ranking as a newbie. Check the gigs on the first and second row of the search results, pick out a stable gig that is always on the first or second row, Modify your gig to the same title and tags of the gig you picked out. If done well you should appear on the first page of the search results, try 3 to 5 gigs from the first and second row to find the best one.

Last tip, You should always be online on fiverr.
Feel free to ask your questions.

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 01, 2016
Uwaeromosele:
pls my ogas i got another job that entails forming just 1 business name that match with .com 4 10dollars.Pls sirs hw do i do it.(where do i look 4 domain available?)If so hw do i deliver cuz if i deliver in ms word d site nd business name.she can just form smthing nd cancel order nd begin 2 use dat site.how can i do.Thanks

what niche is this? How lucrative is it? kindly reply my pm
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 8:04am On Oct 01, 2016
goodlifehyd:
lol i skype alot of clients i diverted from fiverr but i have never mistakenly on my cam before, we only talk and my accent dope die grin

One ex-yahoo boy spotted grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 8:06am On Oct 01, 2016
Currently buying fiverr, upwork and freelance funds at very juicy rates.
All transactions are done within 1 minute.

Call or whatsapp phone number in signature.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 01, 2016
Hi guys, If you are excellent in explainer video, send me your best job ever. If I like it,I may have a job for you. beatzone990 at yahoo dot come
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by favome(f): 8:30am On Oct 01, 2016
klexycole:

Hi Ma'am smiley

Kind regards, smiley
Klexycole

Good morning, happy new month to you too. I am not into branding or business name. I was into domain name research but later port. Just that at times I come across such job in buyer's request and I apply.

The few I have done so far did not seek for brandable names but Name relevant for seo( keyword targeted names). Hence I was able to deliver since I have idea about keyword research and seo.

when a client ask for business name along side with domain name. I simply visit different sites that create business name free or I visit brandbucket or brandlance to have idea as well Google it to visit website in that niche.
I hope I answer your question.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 8:38am On Oct 01, 2016
Sadiq3051:
Bosses I need review to wake my account o.. if you offer reviews alert me .. non article account o .. because i'am in writing niche .. quote me
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dan55: 8:43am On Oct 01, 2016
please help am a novis in VPN issue

i want to subscribe for premium VPN.
to use for diabolic and auto poster software.
pls i want to know.
1) is it only diabolic i can use VPN.
2)I was told it runs even if your system is off is it true??
3) can i use VPN with facebook page auto poster software. if yes how do i add to use it with VPN.

PLEASE GURUS I NEED A REPLY I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW VPN WORKS...THANKS
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 8:59am On Oct 01, 2016
favome:

Good morning, happy new month to you too. I am not into branding or business name. I was into domain name research but later port. Just that at times I come across such job in buyer's request and I apply.

The few I have done so far did not seek for brandable names but Name relevant for seo( keyword targeted names). Hence I was able to deliver since I have idea about keyword research and seo.

when a client ask for business name along side with domain name. I simply visit different sites that create business name free or I visit brandbucket or brandlance to have idea as well Google it to visit website in that niche.
I hope I answer your question.

Well answered ma'am, God bless. I think I'm gonna shift my focus to Keyword Research.

Thanks ma'am. cool
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 9:01am On Oct 01, 2016
Hibiscuss:

True advice. Clients looking for busines names are difficult to satisfy. Just go for slogans and taglines....you get cool and easy money there. I earned my first $5 from that niche last October and i still dey rock am till today*****5 slogans and 5 taglines for $15*****

Thanks boss, I appreciate your humble contribution. But, I need help on the slogans and taglines too.

More $$$$ smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.