Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,530 members, 7,843,635 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1624072 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 5:37pm On Apr 04, 2016
Tunesh:

can you please send me th Zenmate VPN app to my mail...Thanks..

do you clear cookies n other preventive measures used on ur system to safeguard ut both accounts?

Visit zenmate dot com on your browser and register then download the add on to ur browser and set ur preferred country

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by damola311: 5:39pm On Apr 04, 2016
yusufu16:

I approach him first. So its fare to dash him $5, so he can atleast make a profit of $4 in this trick. I can even afford to give $15 in order to boost my account.

did you see my quote
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yusufu16: 5:42pm On Apr 04, 2016
This is crazy my brothers and sisters. I was browsing and I can across this seller on fiverr. Can you imagine this seller has 32,293 reviews (which means 32,293 sales. This just minimum because not all sales will be reviewed), with over 350 orders in queue. I mean my people lets do the maths.

32,293 x $4(minimum) = $129,172

$129,172 x N320(naira exchange rate) = N41,335,040

This minimum that the person made on fiverr, because, he can charge even more than $100 on some orders.

This really inspire me to become serious on fiverr.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 8:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
Congrats,brov...

yusufu16:
Somebody help celebrate with me. I have just reach Level 2.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wisehouse(m): 8:52pm On Apr 04, 2016
i see some fellows here doing gig exchange to get to level 2. grinAM SORRY TO DISAPPOINT YOU BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN LIED TO, That been a level 2 seller will start bringing steady sells. what brings steady sells is excellent service. that dude that said he created 5 demo account, you better not follow his/her steps because soon he will come back here to say he is not getting orders as a level 2 sellers.

even top rated sellers still create new gigs and offer excellent. FIVERR is a professional market place and to succeed you must offer EXCELLENCE.

Catch you guys

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 04, 2016
wisehouse:
i see some fellows here doing gig exchange to get to level 2. grinAM SORRY TO DISAPPOINT YOU BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN LIED TO, That been a level 2 seller will start bringing steady sells. what brings steady sells is excellent service. that dude that said he created 5 demo account, you better not follow his/her steps because soon he will come back here to say he is not getting orders as a level 2 sellers.

even top rated sellers still create new gigs and offer excellent. FIVERR is a professional market place and to succeed you must offer EXCELLENCE.

Catch you guys

Great stuff
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 10:38pm On Apr 04, 2016
wisehouse:

Catch you guys

Spoke my mind
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Francgoz(m): 10:39pm On Apr 04, 2016
yusufu16:

We did this with about 5 different accounts. I mean each of us have our main active accounts, but we order with different demo accounts. Fiverr will think all orders came from different customers. So we are still safe from fiverr.
Congratulations bro, I wish you steady sales on fiverr but have at the back of your mind that rendering excellent service matters a lot.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Francgoz(m): 10:46pm On Apr 04, 2016
yusufu16:
This is crazy my brothers and sisters. I was browsing and I can across this seller on fiverr. Can you imagine this seller has 32,293 reviews (which means 32,293 sales. This just minimum because not all sales will be reviewed), with over 350 orders in queue. I mean my people lets do the maths.

32,293 x $4(minimum) = $129,172

$129,172 x N320(naira exchange rate) = N41,335,040

This minimum that the person made on fiverr, because, he can charge even more than $100 on some orders.

This really inspire me to become serious on fiverr.
Wow dats great, it's very inspiring. But wat you need to know is that this top rated seller might not even be completing those orders himself, he could be outsourcing some of the orders to other freelancers outside fiverr at a cheaper rate for him to make good profit and reduce work load. Imagine, having 350 orders in queue, bro if he is completing all the orders himself, he could break down.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tunesh(m): 11:05pm On Apr 04, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Visit zenmate dot com on your browser and register then download the add on to ur browser and set ur preferred country

Thanks brother
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tunesh(m): 1:39pm On Apr 05, 2016
khassy:
Probably What's it about
please under what Niche and category will Typing service be set up??
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 05, 2016
Tunesh:

Show some commitment by going to the site YOURSELF and get all the information you need.

Spoonfeeding not encouraged!!!

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Francgoz(m): 2:35pm On Apr 05, 2016
Hi folks, I just want share with you the order I just got now, the order is quite large. Here is the screenshot.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yusufu16: 2:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
Francgoz:
Hi folks, I just want share with you the order I just got now, the order is quite large. Here is the screenshot.

Please what software do you use for your SEO keyword research?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 05, 2016
@all, for those of us rendering services can we be our brother's keeper by at least giving us the names of the software you use for your work. Like for translation, someone also asked for SEO research. Please.

Thank you all
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yusufu16: 3:07pm On Apr 05, 2016
Tonnero23:
@all, for those of us rendering services can we be our brother's keeper by at least giving us the names of the software you use for your work. Like for translation, someone also asked for SEO research. Please.

Thank you all

You are right brother. I am in graphics category and I use Photoshop and Illustrator for my designs and logos. I want to enter a new category may be Online Marketing or SEO, so somebody should help me with software to use abegg. I know a software called "Backspeed" I think they use it for Backlinks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yusufu16: 3:20pm On Apr 05, 2016
I want to share what I want to start doing as regards making money online.

Craiglist.com and ebay.com are another tools I think we can make money especially if you are graphic designer. We all know that the Americans have high purchasing power. So targeting those people is very important.

Just go to Craiglist.com and select cities like new York or Florida at the bottom there is a category called gig. Under gig you can select creative. You will then see people or business who are looking for services logo design, etc. You can try your luck.

On ebay.com. There is a section called services on the menu. Under that section you can actually deliver services like logo designs, flyer design etc. I wish konga or jumia can do something like that. So you can also try your luck.

7 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Francgoz(m): 4:02pm On Apr 05, 2016
yusufu16:

Please what software do you use for your SEO keyword research?
I use longtail platinum for my keyword research.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tunesh(m): 4:28pm On Apr 05, 2016
beatzone:

Show some commitment by going to the site YOURSELF and get all the information you need.

Spoonfeeding not encouraged!!!

Hello i av tried to but kinda of confused maybe it would be under business copywriting; arictlcle or others... dtz is y i asked for clarifications.... Not a matter of Spoonfeeding.... jst seeking more clarification

Thanks Man.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 5:07pm On Apr 05, 2016
Tunesh:

Writing and translation
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 05, 2016
Tonnero23:

Thank you all

Good one !!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 05, 2016
yusufu16:
I want to share what I want to start doing as regards making money online.

Craiglist.com and ebay.com are another tools I think we can make money especially if you are graphic designer. We all know that the Americans have high purchasing power. So targeting those people is very important.

Just go to Craiglist.com and select cities like new York or Florida at the bottom there is a category called gig. Under gig you can select creative. You will then see people or business who are looking for services logo design, etc. You can try your luck.

On ebay.com. There is a section called services on the menu. Under that section you can actually deliver services like logo designs, flyer design etc. I wish konga or jumia can do something like that. So you can also try your luck.

Valuable information
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
Francgoz:

Awesome.... keep doing great stuff
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by damola311: 8:24pm On Apr 05, 2016
Francgoz:
I use longtail platinum for my keyword research.

gimme your bbm pin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 1:23am On Apr 06, 2016
My level one account was banned recently. I have some funds in it and dey will b due for withdrawal in a week time. Does anyone here know of the procedure to withdraw from a banned account? what do they ask during the verification? thanks

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 6:30am On Apr 06, 2016
You must have done something that violates their T&Cs. I advise you try getting their customer email or number off their site to sort that out & ask what happened for a quick remedy to access your funds,cheers...

MULLAH123:
My level one account was banned recently. I have some funds in it and dey will b due for withdrawal in a week time. Does anyone here know of the procedure to withdraw from a banned account? what do they ask during the verification? thanks

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 6:55am On Apr 06, 2016
Who knows how to use momentcam here, need a tutorial on it ASAP
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 7:07am On Apr 06, 2016
Anybody VERY GOOD with SEO keyword research should send a PM

Need it in about 12hours

Cc
Francogz
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 06, 2016
khassy:

Need it in about 12hours

Cc
Francogz
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Francgoz(m): 10:15am On Apr 06, 2016
khassy:

Need it in about 12hours

Cc
Francogz
. Who needs SEO keyword research. Am available for that.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by cornelin(m): 12:02pm On Apr 06, 2016
yusufu16:

You are right brother. I am in graphics category and I use Photoshop and Illustrator for my designs and logos. I want to enter a new category may be Online Marketing or SEO, so somebody should help me with software to use abegg. I know a software called "Backspeed" I think they use it for Backlinks
Pls, hw long does it take you to complete an order and whiich of the two softwares do u advice a newbie to master first?

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.