Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,213 members, 7,849,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:04 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1626436 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 12:11pm On Apr 06, 2016
Francgoz:
. Who needs SEO keyword research. Am available for that.

Send a pm
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HAkorehdeh(m): 1:40pm On Apr 06, 2016
I'm new here! Though I know I still need to read the thread from the first page but I would really appreciate a comment from a pro. I've downloaded and installed the following applications : Video Fx, Camtasia, Photoshop, Illustrator, The logo creator. Wanna ask if I am on the right track. I'd prefer graphics and video niche. Whatever you say tho.....

Off to page one!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 06, 2016
HAkorehdeh:
I'm new here! Though I know I still need to read the thread from the first page but I would really appreciate a comment from a pro. I've downloaded and installed the following applications : Video Fx, Camtasia, Photoshop, Illustrator, The logo creator. Wanna ask if I am on the right track. I'd prefer graphics and video niche. Whatever you say tho.....

Off to page one!

Where are they graphics guys

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Francgoz(m): 5:55pm On Apr 06, 2016
khassy:

Send a pm
To where, you mean on fiverr. Please how can I send you a PM.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 6:05pm On Apr 06, 2016
HAkorehdeh:

Off to page one!
whatever we say?
seriously? undecided
abeg go and set up your gig and start doing what you know how to do best jhor
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 6:05pm On Apr 06, 2016
Francgoz:
To where, you mean on fiverr. Please how can I send you a PM.

Pm's are for NL

Anyways forget it.. Someone else has taken it
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Francgoz(m): 7:10pm On Apr 06, 2016
khassy:

Pm's are for NL
Anyways forget it.. Someone else has taken it
OK, no problem.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 9:43pm On Apr 06, 2016
Hi,it isn't a bad start but It'sn't really about what I say either. Choose a skill you have passion for & are willing to provide the service. There are more apps involved than what you have but you will evolve along the way. Camtasia is great for screencasts of your pc screen,doing narrations & quick video editing with effect. Consider Adobe InDesign,AfterEffects & Premier Pro...

HAkorehdeh:

Off to page one!

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wisehouse(m): 6:07am On Apr 07, 2016
MULLAH123:
My level one account was banned recently. I have some funds in it and dey will b due for withdrawal in a week time. Does anyone here know of the procedure to withdraw from a banned account? what do they ask during the verification? thanks
you will just wait, withdrawals are the same. They don't ask for verification. Anyway its totally a waste of time contacting customer service because there is nothing they will do. Allow it to clear, withdraw to your Payoneer/paypal. Go ahead and create new account, mind you, don't use the same old email. Just make a fresh start.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tbliss22(m): 6:15am On Apr 07, 2016
beatzone:

Where are they graphics guys

Hello bro, good morning pls I need some answers to the following questions

1. How do I sort for buyers as soon as I'm done creating my gigs?

2. Please what site can my video gigs be done comfortably?

3. Naija Ip or USA which one is better?? cos I have account on both and don't really know which one to concentrate
N:B My niche is webdesigns and graphics

Anyone guru in the house can also help out.

Thanks in advance!!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 6:26am On Apr 07, 2016
tbliss22:

Hello bro, good morning pls I need some answers to the following questions

1. How do I sort for buyers as soon as I'm done creating my gigs?

2. Please what site can my video gigs be done comfortably?

3. Naija Ip or USA which one is better?? cos I have account on both and don't really know which one to concentrate
N:B My niche is webdesigns and graphics

Anyone guru in the house can also help out.

Thanks in advance!!

Read the thread from the beginning. Your answers are there !!

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tbliss22(m): 6:35am On Apr 07, 2016
beatzone:

Read the thread from the beginning. Your answers are there !!

Ok , I've actually been searching for the web for video editting on this thread but will look it up from d beginning again. Thanks

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by EXICON(m): 12:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
Hello house,

Must my funds be in the available funds before they can be withdrawn by payoneer. The pending clearance for my funds ends today but it is yet to reflect in available? Does it mean i can't withdraw yet.

Kindly help with this request.

Thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sard(m): 1:55pm On Apr 07, 2016
EXICON:
Hello house,

Must my funds be in the available funds before they can be withdrawn by payoneer. The pending clearance for my funds ends today but it is yet to reflect in available? Does it mean i can't withdraw yet.

Kindly help with this request.

Thanks.
Yes, only available funds can be withdrawn. Those 'pending funds' are not ready until they are cleared.
As for pending clearance not reflecting yet, it depends on timezone, you may have to wait till late in the night to get them cleared.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by EXICON(m): 2:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
Thanks alot.

I really appreciate.

Sard:

Yes, only available funds can be withdrawn. Those 'pending funds' are not ready until they are cleared.
As for pending clearance not reflecting yet, it depends on timezone, you may have to wait till late in the night to get them cleared.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sholey4love: 10:45pm On Apr 07, 2016
Singapore1:
now that i am less busy, who need LONG TAIL PRO?
I need it boss. Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 10:46pm On Apr 07, 2016
sholey4love:

I need it boss. Thanks
i dropped it already
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 7:33am On Apr 08, 2016
Can't believe I've been looking for an exchanger since yday, who knows any reputable one abeg apart from justi4.jesu nd meet.mal
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 7:37am On Apr 08, 2016
anybody who knows how to convert image to cartoon please?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 7:37am On Apr 08, 2016
khassy:
Can't believe I've been looking for an exchanger since yday, who knows any reputable one abeg apart from justi4.jesu nd meet.mal
hisenjos or something sha
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sard(m): 7:46am On Apr 08, 2016
khassy:
You can use Hisen.jos who was mentioned earlier by someone here, but he has the lowest rate I have seen.
I've another guy I often use, but vouching for anybody is somehow risky.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 9:52am On Apr 08, 2016
Sard:

You can use Hisen.jos who was mentioned earlier by someone here, but he has the lowest rate I have seen.
I've another guy I often use, but vouching for anybody is somehow risky.

Rates just too bad... #230 per USD when the least anybody's giving me so far is $245

I laf in Korean
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sard(m): 10:05am On Apr 08, 2016
khassy:

Rates just too bad... #230 per USD when the least anybody's giving me so far is $245

I laf in Korean
That's even close. I sold my Freelancer funds to him in February for 215/$, only to sell my Fiverr funds two days later to someone else for 250/$. I felt so stupid and vowed never to use his service again.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by EXICON(m): 10:27am On Apr 08, 2016
Sard:

That's even close. I sold my Freelancer funds to him in February for 215/$, only to sell my Fiverr funds two days later to someone else for 250/$. I felt so stupid and vowed never to use his service again.

Who are you currently use at 250/$ please?
Thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 08, 2016
This is not meant to put down anybody's biz... But Hisenjos' rate is the poorest amongst the exchangers here on NL.

Wish you guys best of luck.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 12:29pm On Apr 08, 2016
beatzone:
This is not meant to put down anybody's biz... But Hisenjos' rate is the poorest amongst the exchangers here on NL.

Wish you guys best of luck.

You forgot to add " meet.mal has the worst customer service ever" ... It's poorer than UBA's customer service
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 12:32pm On Apr 08, 2016
Sard:

Jesu!!!!!!!

215/$... Lol... I rather use it to buy indomie on eBay grin grin grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sard(m): 1:21pm On Apr 08, 2016
EXICON:

Who are you currently use at 250/$ please?
Thanks.
My last withdrawal was at 245/$ and I used the service of Meetmal.
The person doing 250/$ won't help with withdrawal $200 and I didn't want to accumulate my funds unnecessarily on Fiverr.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sard(m): 1:22pm On Apr 08, 2016
khassy:

Jesu!!!!!!!
215/$... Lol... I rather use it to buy indomie on eBay grin grin grin
Haaaahaaa! grin Honestly, dat rate na fvck up
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 2:55pm On Apr 08, 2016
Sard:

My last withdrawal was at 245/$ and I used the service of Meetmal.
The person doing 250/$ won't help with withdrawal $200 and I didn't want to accumulate my funds unnecessarily on Fiverr.

How do you cope with her wack customer service ??
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sanchase: 3:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
We are offering you unlimited support for all your funds held in electronic payment systems, we aim to deliver while you sit back and relax.

We can withdraw all the electronic currency held in your various accounts such as Paypal, Payoneer, Skrill, Freelancer, Upwork

and Fiverr free of charge..

We will advice you on the best value for money and optimize your earnings.

Our rates are competitive and the best in the market, try us now and smile at the bank.

Our contact details are WHATSAPP: +447417597912.

For more information visit our website on www.realquickpay.weebly.com

WE GUARANTEE EXCELLENT SERVICE DELIVERY WITHIN MINUTES !!!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sanchase: 3:08pm On Apr 08, 2016
Hi, i will sort it for you get in touch Whatsapp or call: +447417597912.

khassy:

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.