Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,513 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1618868 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:10am On Oct 17, 2016
klexycole:
Someone might learn from this.

Very interesting read with valuable lesson......Enjoy

*Kola, Wale & the value of the Extra*

Kola and Wale joined a wholesale company together just after graduation. Both worked very hard. After several years, the boss promoted Wale to Senior Sales Executive but Kola remained a Sales Executive.

One day Kola could not take it anymore. He tendered his resignation to the boss and complained that the boss did not value hard working staff, but only promoted those who flattered him.

The boss knew that Kola worked very hard for the years he’d spent at the company, but in order to help Kola realize the difference between him and Wale, the boss set Kola a task.

“Go and find out if anyone is selling water melon in the market?”

Kola returned and said yes there is someone. The boss asked how much per kg? Kola went back to the market to ask and returned to inform boss the $12 per kg.

The Boss told Kola, I will ask Wale the same question, pay close attention to his response.

Wale went, returned and said: Boss, there is only one person selling water melon. The cost is N50 per slice of melon and N550 for a whole melon at wholesale. He has an inventory of 37 melons with each one weighing about 15 kg. He says he gets new consignments every other day. They appear fresh and red with good quality.

On the table, there were 3 whole melons and about 6 remaining slices of a fourth melon. The rest are in His shop, ready to be sliced or shipped, whichever the need is. I've put this information down in writing and can have it converted to a spreadsheet and sent to you in fifteen minutes if you want.

Kola was very impressed and realized the difference between himself and Wale. He decided not to resign but to learn from Wale.

As we go into another beautiful week, let this illustration help us keep in mind the importance of the extra mile in our endeavors.

You won't be rewarded for doing what you're meant to do, what you're asked to do (you only get a salary for that). You're only *rewarded* for going the extra mile, performing beyond expectations.

To be successful in the Marketplace, you must be observant, proactive and willing to do more. Think more, have a more holistic perspective and go beyond the call of duty.

May you be blessed with a better perspective to your work / business today.

Do have a meaningfully productive week. smiley cool

I respect you sir
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by LaCremy: 11:11am On Oct 17, 2016
Phony200:

Pls send me a PM on whatsapp. Thank you.

Having issues with whatsapp.

Message me on my email here:
" " " cool
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 11:42am On Oct 17, 2016
Someone should please help me evaluate this profile https://www.fiverr.com/writinggig ooo abeg
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 11:45am On Oct 17, 2016
dav8id:

do you still need this?

I have the account

thanks, sorted it out already
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 11:47am On Oct 17, 2016
3RNEST:

Abeg bros do my own na..my gig need deliverance like seriously...buyer dey see am dey run

see am www.fiverr.com/myjhub (US ACCOUNT)

content writer l blogger l website l graphic designer

what is this one?? Write one sentence oga

you have no ABOUT

your headline says content writer l blogger l website l graphic designer but your gig is on whiteboard animation and PDF conversion

I dont think you are ready for fiverr yet.. goodluck
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 11:51am On Oct 17, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

I respect you sir

I respect you more sir. cool
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 11:57am On Oct 17, 2016
fasa199:

Oga boss abeg help me criticized this account

fiver.com/Carolyn_writing

this your dp ehn.... be like i go come collect her number from your hand oo grin grin grin grin

Hello buyers as a professional native English writer with over 7 years experience, I can write a well constructive and high content SEO article within 24hrs. I am aimed @ satisfying my customers with the best delivered service. Order my GIG now and be happy.

Hi,
I am a professional native English writer with over 7 years of experience in content and email writing with works on diverse blogs and websites. I write well constructed and high content SEO article in 24 hours without any effect on the quality of my work. I look forward to working for you.

guy where you see that dp from, i dn search FB and google taya, all the girls I'm seeing are all ugly angry angry angry angry angry
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 12:02pm On Oct 17, 2016
mehn this sucks

I dont know why I am unable to access Buyer Request on PC while using my office WiFI, the page keeps loading till eternity without showing anything. angry angry angry angry Na wa oooo.. since last week

anybody knows how to work around this

Secondly, if i set my anonymousX to US, i cant open any page even Nairaland except i switch it to another country or turn the vpn off.

VPN gurus oya comman help your boy out ooo

cc
singapore1
emmyk
klexycole
hazzantazzan
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 12:09pm On Oct 17, 2016
khassy:
Someone should please help me evaluate this profile https://www.fiverr.com/writinggig ooo abeg

Hi, Thank you for checking my profile page. I am a dedicated writer with flair for writing creative, unique and reader-engaging articles. I provide top notch articles for your blog, website or personal use. Don't hesitate to contact me.

"Thank" should start with small letter "t".
Making it "Hi, thank you for checking out my profile page. OR "Hi. Thanks for checking out my profile page"

"I provide"... It should be " I will provide"

Lastly... End your ABOUT with "Thanks!"

That's my humble contribution. smiley
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by asiwajusirkay(m): 12:20pm On Oct 17, 2016
asiwajusirkay:
I need help pls.... Since I opened my fiverr account, no sales yet and I am worried.. Can someone pls look into it #oti sumi mehn. I v used buyers request also but hasn't yeided anything positive.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 12:35pm On Oct 17, 2016
klexycole:

Hi, Thank you for checking my profile page. I am a dedicated writer with flair for writing creative, unique and reader-engaging articles. I provide top notch articles for your blog, website or personal use. Don't hesitate to contact me.

"Thank" should start with small letter "t".
Making it "Hi, thank you for checking out my profile page. OR "Hi. Thanks for checking out my profile page"

"I provide"... It should be " I will provide"

Lastly... End your ABOUT with "Thanks!"

That's my humble contribution. smiley

nice one baba agbalagba
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 12:38pm On Oct 17, 2016
khassy:

nice one baba agbalagba

Coman gimme dollar undecided undecided
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 12:41pm On Oct 17, 2016
klexycole:

Coman gimme dollar undecided undecided

Me serf, ayam finiding dollar now, do you have any dollar you are not using embarassed embarassed embarassed

Baba you still get mu number embarassed embarassed embarassed message me for whatsapp abeg lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 12:47pm On Oct 17, 2016
with the rate at which my response rate is going down.. I might soon discover another planet below the ocean lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

100>> 85>> 77>> 80>>> 73 now

hian lipsrsealed undecided undecided
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by terrymason(m): 12:48pm On Oct 17, 2016
terrymason:
This my first job. please guys I earlier ask on how to extract email addresses from instagram but it seems that it's impossible, now can any body give me an hint or help me extract email from Facebook page(www.facebook.com/telekungsitikhadijah), please I needit urgently and I would be very grateful.
some one should help me please...

khassy
klexycole
singapore1
JohnieWalker
HazzanTazzan
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 12:57pm On Oct 17, 2016
khassy:

Me serf, ayam finiding dollar now, do you have any dollar you are not using embarassed embarassed embarassed

Baba you still get mu number embarassed embarassed embarassed message me for whatsapp abeg lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed

grin grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 12:59pm On Oct 17, 2016
terrymason:
some one should help me please...

khassy
klexycole
singapore1
JohnieWalker
HazzanTazzan

Unfortunately bro, I don't know anything about it. I hope others come to your aid. Thanks! embarassed

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by missylizzy(f): 1:05pm On Oct 17, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Me sef wan join this writing niche o...
@missylizzy are u on the Fb group? El and Os are the start of your names ?

If yes, then I know you now
grin

El yes..... Os No cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by missylizzy(f): 1:07pm On Oct 17, 2016
tbliss22:

Misslizzy d fiverr guru.... I dey feel u big time.

I will be needing some cool reviews from US account owners very soon for one of my gig.

I don't do reviews.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jusdafromytips: 1:10pm On Oct 17, 2016
khassy:
with the rate at which my response rate is going down.. I might soon discover another planet below the ocean lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Abeg wetin I do Fiverr buyers busy divorcing my acc pls check my acc www.fiverr.com/susandave thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by missylizzy(f): 1:10pm On Oct 17, 2016
Princepri:

how can someone contact you. I've sent you PM several days ago but you didn't answer. please can I have your whatsapp number.
eBook is my niche on fiverr and am less busy this days

Replied... Check your email.... I don't share my number but you can send bbm 5672DB91
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Wazzaowner(m): 1:12pm On Oct 17, 2016
khassy:

My gig impression just dey increase anihw for the past days nd no Single Sale.. Dis is getting realli interestin.. grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by missylizzy(f): 1:12pm On Oct 17, 2016
khassy:

If you can do this job, you go tire for orders wey you go d get

How far, if you fit pay $20/500 words.... Let's roll cool cool cool

If you can write how I go fit make $5000 before this year end... No wahala grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 1:15pm On Oct 17, 2016
missylizzy:

If you can write how I go fit make $5000 before this year end... No wahala grin

ahhh shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

well what is ezine there fore.... pay lemme do you CTRL C CTRL V sharp sharp
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Goldenboy842(m): 1:16pm On Oct 17, 2016
khassy:
mehn this sucks

I dont know why I am unable to access Buyer Request on PC while using my office WiFI, the page keeps loading till eternity without showing anything. angry angry angry angry Na wa oooo.. since last week

Secondly, if i set my anonymousX to US, i cant open any page even Nairaland except i switch it to another country or turn the vpn off.

cc
singapore1
emmyk
klexycole
hazzantazzan

Anonymox wants you to pay for their services, so they throttle your browsing speed.

Good news

You can login your fiverr acct, without any vpn n your location remains dsame.

After I open my fiverr acct with anonymox, I dont use it again. My acct is still in the USA
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by akashi01(m): 1:28pm On Oct 17, 2016
khassy:
mehn this sucks

cc
singapore1
emmyk
klexycole
hazzantazzan

Open with Nigerian IP if the account is a week old+

Nothing go shele
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Princepri(m): 1:32pm On Oct 17, 2016
missylizzy:

Replied... Check your email.... I don't share my number but you can send bbm 5672DB91
replied
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 2:38pm On Oct 17, 2016
akashi01:

Open with Nigerian IP if the account is a week old+

Nothing go shele

Annonymous isn't affecting my fiverr... its affecting all my sites, even Nairaland wont open except i change my location from US to Uk or netherlands

Goldenboy842:

Anonymox wants you to pay for their services, so they throttle your browsing speed.
Good news
You can login your fiverr acct, without any vpn n your location remains dsame.
After I open my fiverr acct with anonymox, I dont use it again. My acct is still in the USA

I'm not complaining of speed

I said No page is opening
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 2:46pm On Oct 17, 2016
Wazzaowner:

My gig impression just dey increase anihw for the past days nd no Single Sale.. Dis is getting realli interestin.. grin

Youre sitting on a goldmine... edit your gig description

if my gig gree rank even if na for one day ehnn lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 2:49pm On Oct 17, 2016
jusdafromytips:
Abeg wetin I do Fiverr buyers busy divorcing my acc pls check my acc www.fiverr.com/susandave thanks.

why just one gig

I'm a professional editor with ten years of experience in various industries, including journalism, academic publishing, and the legal field.I can proofread and rewrite any article or documents to your own standard.

Hi, I am a professional editor with ten years of experience in content, academic and legal writing. My cotents are both google-friendly and reader-engaging. I look forward to working for you. ORDER NOW
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jusdafromytips: 3:35pm On Oct 17, 2016
khassy:

why just one gig

I'm a professional editor with ten years of experience in various industries, including journalism, academic publishing, and the legal field.I can proofread and rewrite any article or documents to your own standard.

Hi, I am a professional editor with ten years of experience in content, academic and legal writing. My cotents are both google-friendly and reader-engaging. I look forward to working for you. ORDER NOW
Just screenshot this ... Thanks, u go marry better wife.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Goldenboy842(m): 3:36pm On Oct 17, 2016
khassy:

Annonymous isn't affecting my fiverr... its affecting all my sites, even Nairaland wont open except i change my location from US to Uk or netherlands

I'm not complaining of speed

I said No page is opening

Remove the guy n ve peace

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.