Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,243 members, 7,829,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (255) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1618507 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 4:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
Uwaeromosele:
..I delivered a job I knew I did well but diz buyer gve 4.7 rating. . angry.I dnt knw wat z d difference between diz rating and 5 star..is dier a way I can tell im 2 take it 2 5★..

The 4.7 star rating always happen when the buyer rate with his or her phone, talk to him, he might change it to 5 star
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
Uwaeromosele:
..I delivered a job I knew I did well but diz buyer gve 4.7 rating. . angry.I dnt knw wat z d difference between diz rating and 5 star..is dier a way I can tell im 2 take it 2 5★..
You know sometimes dis buyers don't understand the importance of five star rating to the seller and his future sales. If its within 48 hours you can explain to him the importance but if not bro chill
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 4:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
Uwaeromosele:

Send him this...

Hi [Buyer's name],

Thanks for the review. I'm really glad that you are fully satisfied with the delivered job, I hope to serve your more better.

On the other hand, I'm really not happy with the rating you left. The rating will definitely affect my gig negatively, leaving a 5★ rating won't be a bad idea.

I really hope you grant my request. I'm patiently anticipating the changes. Thank you!

Kind regards,
Your name

grin grin

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Uwaeromosele: 4:23pm On Oct 16, 2016
JohnieWalker:

You know sometimes dis buyers don't understand the importance of five star rating to the seller and his future sales. If its within 48 hours you can explain to him the importance but if not bro chill
.pls he is asking hw he will change it to 5★.Pls hw do I put im thru
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Uwaeromosele: 4:24pm On Oct 16, 2016
klexycole:

Send him this...

Hi [Buyer's name],

Thanks for the review. I'm really glad that you are fully satisfied with the delivered job, I hope to serve your more better.

On the other hand, I'm really not happy with the rating you left. The rating will definitely affect my gig negatively, leaving a 5★ rating won't be a bad idea.

I really hope you grant my request. I'm patiently anticipating the changes. Thank you!

Kind regards,
Your name

grin grin
..he is nw asking hw he will change it to 5★.hw do I put im thru.thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 4:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
Uwaeromosele:
.pls he is asking hw he will change it to 5★.Pls hw do I put im thru
Tell him to hover the mouse around the rating area he will see a pen around the top corner. He should click on it so that he will be able to edit it

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Uwaeromosele: 4:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
JohnieWalker:

Tell him to hover the mouse around the rating area he will see a pen around the top corner. He should click on it so that he will be able to edit it
..thank u sir.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 4:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
Uwaeromosele:
..he is nw asking hw he will change it to 5★.hw do I put im thru.thanks

Send him this...

Hi Buyer,

Thanks for your humility. Kindly go to the order page, scroll down to where you left the feedback and click the small blue text that reads “revise/remove” and there you can revise your feedback. Thank you!! smiley

Regards,
Your name

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Uwaeromosele: 4:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
klexycole:

Send him this...

Hi Buyer,

Thanks for your humility. Kindly go to the order page, scroll down to where you left the feedback and click the small blue text that reads “revise/remove” and there you can revise. your feedback. Thank you!! smiley

Regards,
Your name
..Wow thanks..Also thank u Honorable ogas in d house..diz Is a very good thread wr every 1 help eachother
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 5:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
Uwaeromosele:
..Wow thanks..Also thank u Honorable ogas in d house..diz Is a very good thread wr every 1 help eachother

Resolved??
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 3RNEST(m): 5:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
Tabbaz:
Please if you have any software that can scrape email (crack version) from website and social media like linked In, facebook etc. Kindly epp me with it. I don't mind to pay if you can not give it for free.

I don explore internet tire for crack of yellow page spider, atomic email hunter and the likes. But I am not fortunate to come across any valid link

Contant me via pm or signature

Thanks
meet me on whatsApp baba...I go help u out...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Uwaeromosele: 5:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
klexycole:

Resolved??
...well he has gone offline. Buh I have explained to im d process. He was apologetic wen I told im...he said he was sorry...buh I am happy at the u helped me..dat showed dat u guys really care...wen he comes back online am sure he wuld change it.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
Uwaeromosele:
...well he has gone online. Buh I have explained to im d process. He was apologetic wen I told im...he said he was sorry...buh I am happy at the u helped me..dat showed dat u guys really care...wen he come online am sure he wuld change it.

Good to know smiley
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by missylizzy(f): 6:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
If you up for an ebook writing job... Payment immediately after buyer approves.... Pm me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 3RNEST(m): 6:04pm On Oct 16, 2016
missylizzy:
If you up for an ebook writing job... Payment immediately after buyer approves.... Pm me.
I don't understand...educate me
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tbliss22(m): 6:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
missylizzy:

Misslizzy d fiverr guru.... I dey feel u big time.

I will be needing some cool reviews from US account owners very soon for one of my gig.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Princepri(m): 6:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
missylizzy:
how can someone contact you. I've sent you PM several days ago but you didn't answer. please can I have your whatsapp number.
eBook is my niche on fiverr and am less busy this days
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 16, 2016
JohnieWalker:

haba! haba!! haba!!! this is not fair o.

been waiting for ur call. let me have ur number so I can call. I need to start earning the dollars too.

I'm living at dogon icce, samaru.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 7:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
missylizzy:

If you can do this job, you go tire for orders wey you go d get

How far, if you fit pay $20/500 words.... Let's roll cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 8:17pm On Oct 16, 2016
MULLAH123:

haba! haba!! haba!!! this is not fair o.

been waiting for ur call. let me have ur number so I can call. I need to start earning the dollars too.

I'm living at dogon icce, samaru.
Bros no vex dis wkend too tight gan but this week I must create time to see you....I will mail you my number

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by terrymason(m): 6:23am On Oct 17, 2016
This my first job. please guys I earlier ask on how to extract email addresses from instagram but it seems that it's impossible, now can any body give me an hint or help me extract email from Facebook page(www.facebook.com/telekungsitikhadijah), please I needit urgently and I would be very grateful.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 9:19am On Oct 17, 2016
This place is dry o. Abi Rapture ti happen ni. cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by docphresh(m): 9:52am On Oct 17, 2016
Thanks phony200 for the best PayPal exchange rate I ever got! I appreciate...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 10:20am On Oct 17, 2016
currently experiencing this on both Chrome and cant access fiverr app also...on chrome its showing
403 Forbidden
Request forbidden by administrative rules.
cc. EmmyK
FxTizzle
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 10:23am On Oct 17, 2016
Someone might learn from this.

Very interesting read with valuable lesson......Enjoy

*Kola, Wale & the value of the Extra*

Kola and Wale joined a wholesale company together just after graduation. Both worked very hard. After several years, the boss promoted Wale to Senior Sales Executive but Kola remained a Sales Executive.

One day Kola could not take it anymore. He tendered his resignation to the boss and complained that the boss did not value hard working staff, but only promoted those who flattered him.

The boss knew that Kola worked very hard for the years he’d spent at the company, but in order to help Kola realize the difference between him and Wale, the boss set Kola a task.

“Go and find out if anyone is selling water melon in the market?”

Kola returned and said yes there is someone. The boss asked how much per kg? Kola went back to the market to ask and returned to inform boss the $12 per kg.

The Boss told Kola, I will ask Wale the same question, pay close attention to his response.

Wale went, returned and said: Boss, there is only one person selling water melon. The cost is N50 per slice of melon and N550 for a whole melon at wholesale. He has an inventory of 37 melons with each one weighing about 15 kg. He says he gets new consignments every other day. They appear fresh and red with good quality.

On the table, there were 3 whole melons and about 6 remaining slices of a fourth melon. The rest are in His shop, ready to be sliced or shipped, whichever the need is. I've put this information down in writing and can have it converted to a spreadsheet and sent to you in fifteen minutes if you want.

Kola was very impressed and realized the difference between himself and Wale. He decided not to resign but to learn from Wale.

As we go into another beautiful week, let this illustration help us keep in mind the importance of the extra mile in our endeavors.

You won't be rewarded for doing what you're meant to do, what you're asked to do (you only get a salary for that). You're only *rewarded* for going the extra mile, performing beyond expectations.

To be successful in the Marketplace, you must be observant, proactive and willing to do more. Think more, have a more holistic perspective and go beyond the call of duty.

May you be blessed with a better perspective to your work / business today.

Do have a meaningfully productive week. smiley cool

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 10:27am On Oct 17, 2016
JohnieWalker:
currently experiencing this on both Chrome and cant access fiverr app also...on chrome its showing
403 Forbidden
Request forbidden by administrative rules.
cc. EmmyK
FxTizzle

Might be your network provider... Glo and Airtel seem not to be working well with fiverr. Their network fluctuate which cause locations changes.

Clear your cache and cookies... And reload, you are safe! grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by LaCremy: 10:31am On Oct 17, 2016
Phony200:

10000%

@Phony200, what's ur paypal rate?

Want to withdraw some $$$
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 10:33am On Oct 17, 2016
klexycole:

Might be your network provider... Glo and Airtel seem not to be working well with fiverr. Their network fluctuate which cause locations changes.

Thanks boss guess it was the Glo I tried to switch to
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 10:41am On Oct 17, 2016
klexycole:

EOD. cool
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Phony200(m): 10:57am On Oct 17, 2016
LaCremy:

@Phony200, what's ur paypal rate?

Want to withdraw some $$$

Pls send me a PM on whatsapp. Thank you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:06am On Oct 17, 2016
missylizzy:

Me sef wan join this writing niche o...
@missylizzy are u on the Fb group? El and Os are the start of your names ?

If yes, then I know you now
grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by asiwajusirkay(m): 11:07am On Oct 17, 2016
I need help pls.... Since I opened my fiverr account, no sales yet and I am worried.. Can someone pls look into it #oti sumi mehn. I v used buyers request also but hasn't yeided anything positive.

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.