Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,937 members, 7,814,178 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1609755 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by handlernoni: 10:58am On Oct 20, 2016
eniolaamoda:
Who can post an article on www.entreprenuer.com
If you can post an article on this very site
I will pay you 15$
I can pay you the money in naira so you can escape the the 20% fiverr fee
I can also pay you via fiverr if you wish and give you any review you wish

The koko is for you to post this on that very site

I do not care if you posted it or not

All i care about is that the article i will give to you must be posted.

The article is ready

All you have to do is post and 15$ is yours.

Deal goes off on Saturday morning.

Am interested.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Uwaeromosele: 11:57am On Oct 20, 2016
bosses which one z beta.is it to send the cancel order link and d buyer shuld accept it or come up with anoda story so the buyer wuld accept it.cuz any time I click on cancel d order, It tell me my ratings might go down..and dat is what I don't want.pls it js urgent. this Indian guy is on my neck after abut 30+ revision for $5.Always nt satisfied
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by skitkid2(m): 12:52pm On Oct 20, 2016
Please y'all should be careful of israelites they are the new problem on fiverr

One just left me a bad review after we already reached an agreement.

They think they own fiverr

More$$$
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Profcamsey(m): 2:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
skitkid2:

More$$$
Indians are worse. They are never satisfied. They are scammers.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Gmajor(m): 2:54pm On Oct 20, 2016
guys I got this message from a buyerHi,Do you just write emails or can you handlethe whole thing. Prospect lists, mass emailingetc?Regards,what is prospect lists and how do I go about mass emailing.do I tell him I can do it or should I tell him to find someone else?guys Pls it's urgent.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Masta01(m): 3:08pm On Oct 20, 2016
I need someone who is good at writing article ??
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tbliss22(m): 3:12pm On Oct 20, 2016
Uwaeromosele:
bosses which one z beta.is it to send the cancel order link and d buyer shuld accept it or come up with anoda story so the buyer wuld accept it.cuz any time I click on cancel d order, It tell me my ratings might go down..and dat is what I don't want.pls it js urgent. this Indian guy is on my neck after abut 30+ revision for $5.Always nt satisfied

Bros 30 review U get time ooo can u imagine?? I advice you to cancel jeje because I see 1 star rating coming your way.

If you must cancel be rest assured u have 2 good orders you are about to deliver to 2 different clients if not u will surely drop from whatever position u occupy initially all thanks to crazy fiverr new rules. U either settle for bad ratings from a client or u cancel and drop a little.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Uwaeromosele: 3:24pm On Oct 20, 2016
tbliss22:

Bros 30 review U get time ooo can u imagine?? I advice you to cancel jeje because I see 1 star rating coming your way.

If you must cancel be rest assured u have 2 good orders you are about to deliver to 2 different clients if not u will surely drop from whatever position u occupy initially all thanks to crazy fiverr new rules. U either settle for bad ratings from a client or u cancel and drop a little.

..Thanks bro.would do just dat
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 3:25pm On Oct 20, 2016
tbliss22:

wat of mutual cancellations because I have cancelled orders mutually and nothing apuned.. Bros have yu found a solution to that issue
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
Why worry about recession,come and join our whatsapp Group. we'll walk you through and teach you how to make LEGITIMATE MONEY online from the comfort of your home. https:///BlSiXAVPgfG6S3UeJeduOx
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Uwaeromosele: 3:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
JohnieWalker:

wat of mutual cancellations because I have cancelled orders mutually and nothing apuned.. Bros have yu found a solution to that issue
..No sir .D buyer has gone offline .He told me I see send the cancel order link for him to accept buh I didn't send it bcuz anytym I wanna send it fiverr will warn dat my ratings will go down dat I shuld resolve it.dat y I was asking weda dier is a way we can cancel d order without affecting my ratings.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by efilefun(m): 3:52pm On Oct 20, 2016
Depends on who you work for thou, got two Israelite i diverted from fiverr to skype and they've been one of my best catch from fiverr, they pay me weekly grin, dont pray to fall into the hands of indians or pakistan dudes you will fall in love with that same client you about crucifying
skitkid2:

More$$$
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 3:52pm On Oct 20, 2016
Uwaeromosele:
..No sir .D buyer has gone offline .He told me I see send the cancel order link for him to accept buh I didn't send it bcuz anytym I wanna send it fiverr will warn dat my ratings will go down dat I shuld resolve it.dat y I was asking weda dier is a way we can cancel d order without affecting my ratings.

Oga, that's the new step.... It's the new process of cancellation, just send it and let him cancel.... why will you be doing slave job?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AbuMikey(m): 3:54pm On Oct 20, 2016
Masta01:
I need someone who is good at writing article ??
I can.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Uwaeromosele: 4:00pm On Oct 20, 2016
gurunlocker:

Oga, that's the new step.... It's the new process of cancellation, just send it and let him cancel.... why will you be doing slave job? ..lol thanks 4 d concern will see 2 it
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Uwaeromosele: 4:03pm On Oct 20, 2016
[quote author=Uwaeromosele post=50366151][/quote]..Thank you sir!!I will see to it....
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Theflint1(m): 4:18pm On Oct 20, 2016
My bosses, especially those using foreign IPs, what has been the reaction of buyers you contacted outside of Fiverr when they discovered you were not from the country they initially assumed?

cc HazzanTazzan; Emmyk; Khassy; Beautycrush24
cc My other bosses.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by efilefun(m): 4:30pm On Oct 20, 2016
if he cancels from his end no wahala but from ur end na gobe, just beg the dude to cancel it
Uwaeromosele:
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Uwaeromosele: 4:59pm On Oct 20, 2016
efilefun:
if he cancels from his end no wahala but from ur end na gobe, just beg the dude to cancel it
..hm no wahala
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Uwaeromosele: 5:00pm On Oct 20, 2016
efilefun:
..hmmmm no problem. Thank u sir
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by skitkid2(m): 5:03pm On Oct 20, 2016
efilefun:
Depends on who you work for thou, got two Israelite i diverted from fiverr to skype and they've been one of my best catch from fiverr, they pay me weekly grin, dont pray to fall into the hands of indians or pakistan dudes you will fall in love with that same client you about crucifying

Pray you dont come across the real ISRAELITES

I will start rejecting any buyer from ISRAEL
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tbliss22(m): 5:07pm On Oct 20, 2016
JohnieWalker:

Lolz it's one issue I can only solve by purchasing reviews from US account holders, with like 3 or 4 positive reviews the account should be cool on level 2.
Hopefully by monday I will start buying reviews to boost the gig cos it's really dead right now.

Thanks for your concern brotherly, I truly appreciate.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 5:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
tbliss22:

Lolz it's one issue I can only solve by purchasing reviews from US account holders, with like 3 or 4 positive reviews the account should be cool on level 2.
Hopefully by monday I will start buying reviews to boost the gig cos it's really dead right now.

Thanks for your concern brotherly, I truly appreciate.

I just pray yu are able to rectify it. My own my gig impression, clicks and orders are dropping so fast but I want to add a video as my gig pic to see if it help but do you have a solution to this
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tbliss22(m): 5:51pm On Oct 20, 2016
JohnieWalker:

I just pray yu are able to rectify it. My own my gig impression, clicks and orders are dropping so fast but I want to add a video as my gig pic to see if it help but do you have a solution to this

Don't touch it just leave it and make good use of the buyers request more often and make sure u are online 24/7. With these your orders will be flowing in continuously without any obstruction. Just be patient and ensure you deliver best jobs to clients to return 5 star ratings.

The main target is the level 2 barge once gotten u will be getting good and consistent orders and in months you might not even visit "buyers request". On the gig I mistaking deleted, for about 1 to 2month I didn't even visit buyers request, orders just kept coming in, that's with a gig of level one batch not even level 2 and the clients are not repeated buyers.

Lastly, make sure u have an eye catchy gig profile image, with that you might not need creating gig videos.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Seajae: 5:54pm On Oct 20, 2016
LA familiar, I just finished my biggest sale so far 120 dolls . And the daddy sent me tip wey I no ask . Please follow me and thank God oo. 

Fiverr took $10 out of the tip tho. 

Lol it's childish no doubt but shii means a lot to me.

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2016
tbliss22:

Don't touch it just leave it and make good use of the buyers request more often and make sure u are online 24/7. With these your orders will be flowing in continuously without any obstruction. Just be patient and ensure you deliver best jobs to clients to return 5 star ratings.

The main target is the level 2 barge once gotten u will be getting good and consistent orders and in months you might not even visit "buyers request". On the gig I mistaking deleted, for about 1 to 2month I didn't even visit buyers request, orders just kept coming in, that's with a gig of level one batch not even level 2 and the clients are not repeated buyers.

Lastly, make sure u have an eye catchy gig profile image, with that you might not need creating gig videos.

Thank you boss
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 6:57pm On Oct 20, 2016
I noticed our exchangers exchange 1btc at 470 naira but online its almost 100k to 1btc.....please I need an explanation
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by WalkerMichael(m): 7:06pm On Oct 20, 2016
Theflint1 etc how are you guys able to get and share emails/Skype ID with clients outta fiverr without getting banned? I have one client like that who said he'd love to contact me through email for more jobs... This is because he doesn't come to fiverr regularly. Like once in 2 weeks.
Biko teach me your step bro.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Meklex(m): 7:38pm On Oct 20, 2016
JohnieWalker:
I noticed our exchangers exchange 1btc at 470 naira but online its almost 100k to 1btc.....please I need an explanation
lol, this is funny
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Meklex(m): 7:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
skitkid2:

Pray you dont come across the real ISRAELITES

I will start rejecting any buyer from ISRAEL
The best fiverr buyers are the Australians, anytime I got an Ausie buyer I will just be jumping up.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Theflint1(m): 7:46pm On Oct 20, 2016
WalkerMichael:
Theflint1 etc how are you guys able to get and share emails/Skype ID with clients outta fiverr without getting banned? I have one client like that who said he'd love to contact me through email for more jobs... This is because he doesn't come to fiverr regularly. Like once in 2 weeks.
Biko teach me your step bro.
You send an attachment containing your email to them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.