Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1609670 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by WalkerMichael(m): 7:51pm On Oct 20, 2016
Theflint1:
You send an attachment containing your email to them.

Ok thnx
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by WalkerMichael(m): 7:58pm On Oct 20, 2016
@Jonniewalker lol. 1btc is about $627 if converted (if I still they current Sha ) so what they mean is you buy the $627 at the rate of 470/$ shey you get? Blablabla

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Phony200(m): 8:14pm On Oct 20, 2016
Fiverr/PayPal withdrawals at good rates. Info in signature. Thank you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dablazor: 8:20pm On Oct 20, 2016
Meklex:
The best fiverr buyers are the Australians, anytime I got an Ausie buyer I will just be jumping up.
I can attest to this. They are the bomb, the artillery, the bees and the freaking beeswax. I wrote an Academic paper for an Arabian couple days ago - 10 pages for $55 (data charts and Harvard referencing inclusive) whereas an Aussie gave me the same job and paid $125, just 11 pages and no data chart, no referencing alongside a $10 tip. Aussies are great employers.

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jusdafromytips: 8:45pm On Oct 20, 2016
Do you know that since 8days I opened my Fiverr account till now no order no sale Fiverr cover my account with red cloth or what?? Tho I got no review but guys for here mk dollars without reviews y my story cum different
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 3RNEST(m): 8:51pm On Oct 20, 2016
jusdafromytips:
Do you know that since 8days I opened my Fiverr account till now no order no sale Fiverr cover my account with red cloth or what?? Tho I got no review but guys for here mk dollars without reviews y my story cum different
sincerely I don't like fiverr.. OLX and fiverr na brother and sister...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiboth(m): 9:34pm On Oct 20, 2016
Hello my able ogas in the house..!!!

Please i need your help i have this good and nice customer we have been working together for awaile and he give me a tadk to do for him but i can delivered it on time because it been two weeks am on it just given him sorries to keep him down.

I want to link article directories to social medias and websites .so that i can post article once and delivered to them once.

Please this work is urgent and i dont want to loss this client ...
Help me out my gurus in the house.

Cc

Gurunlocker
Khassy
missylizzy
beatzone
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adeyinka1758(m): 9:46pm On Oct 20, 2016
jusdafromytips:
Lolz, ur own stil better na 8 days ago na, i created my acct 20 days ago i swear no order yet o.. I just tire for everytin oh
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xinoman(m): 11:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
All my Ogas in the house please help me to Analyse my Profile Gig
https://www.fiverr.com/dianaporch
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xinoman(m): 11:29pm On Oct 20, 2016
please ooh, I don't know why my account is showing nigeria after selecting Us as my country

I am using Hola VpN
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 3RNEST(m): 11:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
Xinoman:
please ooh, I don't know why my account is showing nigeria after selecting Us as my country

I am using Hola VpN
Just download EPIC browser and see the magic grin grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xinoman(m): 11:47pm On Oct 20, 2016
3RNEST:

Just download EPIC browser and see the magic grin grin
ok thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Uwaeromosele: 12:03am On Oct 21, 2016
Uwaeromosele:
..hmmmm no problem. Thank u sir
..if d gig z deleted does it means automatically my ratings stag d dame
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Uwaeromosele: 12:03am On Oct 21, 2016
Uwaeromosele:
..hmmmm no problem. Thank u sir
..if d gig z deleted does it means automatically my ratings stag d same
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 12:11am On Oct 21, 2016
WalkerMichael:
@Jonniewalker lol. 1btc is about $627 if converted (if I still they current Sha ) so what they mean is you buy the $627 at the rate of 470/$ shey you get? Blablabla
thanks bra
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 12:13am On Oct 21, 2016
Uwaeromosele:
..if d gig z deleted does it means automatically my ratings stag d dame
if yu delete ur gig yu loose five star or ratings attached to it
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 21, 2016
Well, I have read some posts about Newbies talking about no sales after creating creating a gig. Well, first thing first. You should know thousands of gigs get created on Fiverr every week. Which means, buyers have loads of choices to pick from. However, you can increase your chances of making sales if you do the following.

1. Stay online 24/7. To do this, you can download to Fiverr app. It helps you stay online with very low data consumption.

2.Keep checking your gig description and tags. This is so important because, you can't get it 100% the first time you create your gig. There are better ideas out there. Better descriptions. Better tags.. Just do not create a gig and think you have a perfect gig, so the orders should start flowing in. It doesn't work that way.

3. Visit the Fiverr forum regularly. Even though this hasn't been directly linked to sales, experts have maintained that dropping comments in Fiverr forum does a job of "back link" in blogger and website ranking scenarios.

My eyes are heavy... Gotta hit the sack. Cheers !!!

5 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Uwaeromosele: 12:55am On Oct 21, 2016
JohnieWalker:

..boss if I hv no review, or anything to it nd I delete it.wuld my overall ratings go down
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by curatorX: 6:46am On Oct 21, 2016
Gmajor:
guys I got this message from a buyerHi,Do you just write emails or can you handlethe whole thing. Prospect lists, mass emailingetc?Regards,what is prospect lists and how do I go about mass emailing.do I tell him I can do it or should I tell him to find someone else?guys Pls it's urgent.

Don't say NO. O believe you portrayed yourself as an expert on email marketing. If so, outsource the project to a Nairalander to help you out on the technicalities.

Believe me, this kind of work are the real work on freelancing. Not mere $5 stamps.

PM me if need be. Take care.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by handlernoni: 7:09am On Oct 21, 2016
Hi guys someone want me to help him do Facebook ads. I don't knowhow much to charge and neither do I know how to go about doing the task.... I know with you guys help, Ican get the job done. But how much should I charge?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:15am On Oct 21, 2016
Theflint1:
My bosses, especially those using foreign IPs, what has been the reaction of buyers you contacted outside of Fiverr when they discovered you were not from the country they initially assumed?

cc HazzanTazzan; Emmyk; Khassy; Beautycrush24
cc My other bosses.

I use email outside Fiverr... So they still won't know what country I'm in...

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Chromedome(m): 7:43am On Oct 21, 2016
beatzone:
Well, I have read some posts about Newbies talking about no sales after creating creating a gig. Well, first thing first. You should know thousands of gigs get created on Fiverr every week. Which means, buyers have loads of choices to pick from. However, you can increase your chances of making sales if you do the following.

1. Stay online 24/7. To do this, you can download to Fiverr app. It helps you stay online with very low data consumption.

2.Keep checking your gig description and tags. This is so important because, you can't get it 100% the first time you create your gig. There are better ideas out there. Better descriptions. Better tags.. Just do not create a gig and think you have a perfect gig, so the orders should start flowing in. It doesn't work that way.

3. Visit the Fiverr forum regularly. Even though this hasn't been directly linked to sales, experts have maintained that dropping comments in Fiverr forum does a job of "back link" in blogger and website ranking scenarios.

@Beatzone

You are so right man, especially number 1. That's the most important - be online!

Ordinarily, buyers always filter their search for only sellers who are online. If you can also create a video (minimum 30 sec), for your gigs, you will increase your visibility exponentially!

Keep the hustle real.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 21, 2016
$292 payoneer available
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Gmajor(m): 7:48am On Oct 21, 2016
curatorX:

Don't say NO. O believe you portrayed yourself as an expert on email marketing. If so, outsource the project to a Nairalander to help you out on the technicalities.

Believe me, this kind of work are the real work on freelancing. Not mere $5 stamps.

PM me if need be. Take care.
OK. let me tell him I can do it right away.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 21, 2016
I have $510 paypal funds for sale. contact me on
Only contact if you're buying at a good rate.

Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 21, 2016
$292 payoneer available @ N410
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Uwaeromosele: 10:34am On Oct 21, 2016
JohnieWalker:

..if dat gig u want to delete has one customer order on if you delete it,Does that mean I have automatically cancelled the order and will my rates go down.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Uwaeromosele: 10:51am On Oct 21, 2016
JohnieWalker:

.This seller said I shuld guide him on hw to cancel diz order nd I said he shuld go to the order page he z nw saying he doesn't knw wr d order page z...is deir a better way 2 explain diz am tired of diz .
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Uwaeromosele: 11:05am On Oct 21, 2016
Boss if I delete a gig where a buyer placed an order on wuld it affect my ratings. ...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by TopeQs: 11:09am On Oct 21, 2016
hello everyone

HELP a brother out, I'm having issues with writing a gig.
@klexycole
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 11:15am On Oct 21, 2016
TopeQs:
hello everyone

@klexycole

This Mx Abokii... Wetin you d find for here angry sad angry grin angry angry

Modified

So NL dn d autocorrect Ab.oki to northerner now shocked

Chaii
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 11:17am On Oct 21, 2016
TopeQs:
hello everyone

@klexycole

MrTopeQs Omo Futmix grin grin

Oya what issues are you having? Let's talk. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.