Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (313) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1612175 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

im coming for you bro...
even tho we no dey gree before, you go help me withdraw 640$ as paypal don deal with me well well...
make i come?

Come to me... sad
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 6:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
Just had a smooth transaction with Fxtizzle.... Recommended!

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:20pm On Nov 28, 2016
whitetiger511:

Come to me... sad

grin grin grin

lets meet in the other room
wink
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Princepri(m): 7:44pm On Nov 28, 2016
gbeny007:
If you are willing to learn ebook design, video editing using After effects, video production using power-point and animation video production visit my[url=naijacareerpoint..com] [size=18pt]BLOG[/size] [/url]
where is your blog
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 28, 2016
Mehn!!! If you haven't been dealing with FxTizzle you're definitely missing. Been dealing with this dude for months and always on point.

***Efficient
***Effective
***Smooth
***Swift
***Jaw dropping rates
***Faster than flash
***Quicker than zoom
***Excellent customer relation

He's the real deal. Y'all should use this dude.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CallmeLucy(m): 8:21pm On Nov 28, 2016
PayPal na some mad company, they lifted the limit on my business account today, just to withdraw the balance.

HazzanTazzan:

im coming for you bro...
even tho we no dey gree before, you go help me withdraw 640$ as paypal don deal with me well well...
make i come?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by incredibledan(m): 8:27pm On Nov 28, 2016
Hi all,

I think fiverr has done an important update as of today..PLEASE READ THIS from fiverr...

Feedback Policy Change

Dear {seller}

We would like to update you on a change we added to the order feedback process.
Starting today, buyers won’t be able to change their feedback without a resolution request initiated by the seller.
Feedback contains buyer comments and is representative of the overall customer experience. Therefore, if you provide top notch service with high quality, you’ll receive the great feedback that you deserve.

The thing is, I dont know if this will actually favour us or be against us.

But I reason its a bad one for us, because for those of us that normally contact buyer to upgrade ratings, we will have to be more careful now, as fiver said that "They take their buyer's feedback so dear to their sense and heart". My reason for saying this is this line that follows..

Note: Requesting feedback revisions are limited. Repeatedly using this option may cause your account to be blocked.

WHAT DO YOU THINK....
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:02pm On Nov 28, 2016
contact me on my signature if you can deliver 300 real followers and no BOT...300 real likes and no BOT to an instagram page...
needed within 24 hours
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by feminineA: 9:26pm On Nov 28, 2016
Infamous:
Hi, I have $28 PayPal. Send your rate 08163892184 Whatsapp

I want it please
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gbeny007(m): 9:45pm On Nov 28, 2016
If you are buying Paypal or Payoneer in Lagos , chat me up on whatsapp and lets do business
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by oyeleyepaul(m): 10:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
Good day! I would love you to take this opportunity carefully.. Though it's small but we have proven it right already with our Collective and joint team work effort. I am Okewole Remilekun an graphics artist by training. The business I want to introduce to you could change your life if you give it a trial because I am not regretting starting also. It's not the only business I am Into but the one with the lowest starting capital so far. A lot of scam business out there but we can proof this to you when you start through your testimonies. 

What's the business

It's a peer to peer platform which only involves your starting capital of #400• what? #400? Yes #400. I know you are smiling and wondering how. Don't worry we will clear your doubt. 

All you need to do for now is join the training group where you connect with other Netpreneur around the country through this whatsapp link 

https:///Ez5jbvfG2FmGDUFOqQ1Uth

You can also send me whatsapp messages on my mobile number +2348185161994. That's my business line. 

We hold training everyday and register people daily... 

The choice is yours to take.. You will call me later to appreciate me
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:27pm On Nov 28, 2016
whitetiger511:

Come to me... sad

460$ paypal sold to whitetiger511, my sure babe wink wink wink

130$ btc remaining for final consumer o...

240$ paypal available for pickup

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by nkhay(f): 11:03pm On Nov 28, 2016
uncleshege:

No I don't think ur payoneer card has to arrive before you can send money to another payoneer user. Do u have payoneer for sale? If yes I'm interested. See my number on my signature.

There's no contact on your siggy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Meklex(m): 11:45pm On Nov 28, 2016
Fast-Xtra-Tizzle ha done it again... Withdrawing with him makes me think of the withdrawal method grin, sharp and fast!

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 12:15am On Nov 29, 2016
Adobe Audition & SoundBooth clean up audio like in this case. Check videos on youtube,cheers...

HazzanTazzan:

Its not possible and even if you do all you can with audacity and virtual dj, the client will still reject the delivery cos it can never be workable or manageable...
What i normally do is that i tell the clients that it is never possible to extract vocals out of a song and get a clean instrumental.
i make him or her realize that i normally offer to re create the instrumental of the music and deliver exactly the same but a slight change in keys might occur... And it has been success so far cos all previous clients i do that for are always satisfied...

Thats the only way... no other known way... (as far as i know and i stand to be corrected)
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by uncleshege(m): 12:33am On Nov 29, 2016
nkhay:

There's no contact on your siggy

Dia izz ma bhet hia it izz again...

Zero8170296147
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by efilefun(m): 1:52am On Nov 29, 2016
modified grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ebho: 1:56am On Nov 29, 2016
I need a reliable exchanger for my 188$ on fiverr
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by efilefun(m): 2:02am On Nov 29, 2016
So funny a newbie gave me 1 star today but wrote a good review and even left $50 tip, noticed the dude couldn't edit the shii today was surprised thou..
incredibledan:
Hi all,

I think fiverr has done an important update as of today..PLEASE READ THIS from fiverr...

Feedback Policy Change

Dear {seller}

We would like to update you on a change we added to the order feedback process.
Starting today, buyers won’t be able to change their feedback without a resolution request initiated by the seller.
Feedback contains buyer comments and is representative of the overall customer experience. Therefore, if you provide top notch service with high quality, you’ll receive the great feedback that you deserve.

The thing is, I dont know if this will actually favour us or be against us.

But I reason its a bad one for us, because for those of us that normally contact buyer to upgrade ratings, we will have to be more careful now, as fiver said that "They take their buyer's feedback so dear to their sense and heart". My reason for saying this is this line that follows..

Note: Requesting feedback revisions are limited. Repeatedly using this option may cause your account to be blocked.

WHAT DO YOU THINK....
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by incredibledan(m): 3:23am On Nov 29, 2016
efilefun:
So funny a newbie gave me 1 star today but wrote a good review and even left $50 tip, noticed the dude couldn't edit the shii today was surprised thou..

You can still change it..but u have to create a rating upgrade at the resolution center...the con is that Fiverr has said, too much of doing that might result in ur account being blocked. I think they are trying to reduce the number of sellers asking buyers to upgrade ratings...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 5:48am On Nov 29, 2016
I buy Malaysia ringgit every day, if you have for sale contact me via my signature.
I also buy Payoneer (legit) fund at good rate
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FxTizzle(m): 6:25am On Nov 29, 2016
ebho:
I need a reliable exchanger for my 188$ on fiverr
Bring your funds for instant payment.
Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FxTizzle(m): 6:31am On Nov 29, 2016
Meklex:
Fast-Xtra-Tizzle ha done it again... Withdrawing with him makes me think of the withdrawal method grin, sharp and fast!
Lol cheesy That withdrawal method though shocked
Thanks Boss, more $ to your account
abbeynoni:
Mehn!!! If you haven't been dealing with FxTizzle you're definitely missing. Been dealing with this dude for months and always on point.
***Efficient
***Effective
***Smooth
***Swift
***Jaw dropping rates
***Faster than flash
***Quicker than zoom
***Excellent customer relation
He's the real deal. Y'all should use this dude.
Nice one Boss wink your gigs will never enter 2nd page.
May God bless our hustle
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FxTizzle(m): 6:34am On Nov 29, 2016
gurunlocker:
Just had a smooth transaction with Fxtizzle.... Recommended!
Thanks for the recommendations wink
More $$$$
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Meklex(m): 6:50am On Nov 29, 2016
incredibledan:

You can still change it..buy u have to create a rating upgrade at the resolution center...the con is that Fiverr has said, too much of doing that might result I'm ur account being blocked. I think they are trying to reduce the number if sellers asking buyers to upgrade ratings...
na to start begging buyers to stop giving reviews o

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by lexxyrule(m): 6:58am On Nov 29, 2016
didymario7:
[s][/s]Mouth Watering Offers!

We buy your payoneer at N440 per $

We buy your Skrill at N455 per $

Over valid for the next 24hrs

See contact on my signature below

I have 440 payoneer please
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 7:38am On Nov 29, 2016
Good morning $15 review still available o if you need fiverr review contact me on my signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 8:02am On Nov 29, 2016
efilefun:

wait, I don't understand.... Someone gave you one star and still give a tip? is that really possible?

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by rilwan09: 8:14am On Nov 29, 2016
rilnetnigeria.com/2016/11/28/%e2%80%8bexplaindio-video-creator-2-0-free-download/
oya make una download
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ajog1: 8:56am On Nov 29, 2016
The recent update on limitation on how you can request for a change of rating is a very big blow to sellers on fiverr.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by efilefun(m): 9:02am On Nov 29, 2016
gurunlocker:

wait, I don't understand.... Someone gave you one star and still give a tip? is that really possible?
Yea it was a mistake the dude thought its all about just clicking any of the stars, that was he's first order on fiverr
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by incredibledan(m): 9:02am On Nov 29, 2016
gurunlocker:

It is possible na, they are new to the system and can make mistakes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.