Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1607703 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 3:14pm On Dec 01, 2016
djlaqua91:

We thank GOD. He did it for me and will do it for you guys. Never relent. I started out on Fiverr about 27days ago and was making frustrating sales. I even gave up for 5days because of NEPA (no light here for 3 weeks now i swear), DATA + network kasala. Thankfully my luck changed about 6 days ago and fortunes improved. Will be a level one seller soon. I almost cried last night when network nearly made me miss the $250 deal but managed to prevail this early morning. My signout; never be afraid to bill your clients well if you are sure of quality services. my balance and upcoming order. Over $100 made on December 1st alone.

NB: I am not hear to brag but to encourage others who are down not to give up. Just keep trying. Jahbless our hustle.

i tap from your success boss cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by djlaqua91(m): 3:23pm On Dec 01, 2016
Singapore1:

i tap from your success boss cheesy

Amen brother! You will do better than me. Just don't give up
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Mariesio: 3:24pm On Dec 01, 2016
djlaqua91:

grin grin grin grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 3:30pm On Dec 01, 2016
djlaqua91:

i wont bro
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Thawarplay(m): 3:31pm On Dec 01, 2016
A buyer is unable to order her paypal saying error can't proceed since yesterday. But what I noticed is that she keep suggesting another payment method.... Western union, Email paypal payment.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 3:35pm On Dec 01, 2016
djlaqua91:

Lol.... LMAO, Rotfl.... what else?

Me sef no go give up o, make I dey make $100 per day
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 3:48pm On Dec 01, 2016
gurunlocker:

c'mon i love the guy, no homo !!!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 3:52pm On Dec 01, 2016
Singapore1:

c'mon i love the guy, no homo !!!
Great dude.... but that comment up there is just funny tho
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by djlaqua91(m): 3:56pm On Dec 01, 2016
gurunlocker:

Nothing's impossible. I used to think Fiverr was nonsense before. Opened an account in 2014 and dumped it after a few days. Now i look back at what a funny decision that was. We'll all get there
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 4:00pm On Dec 01, 2016
djlaqua91:

Nothing's impossible. I used to think Fiverr was nonsense before. Opened an account in 2014 and dumped it after a few days. Now i look back at what a funny decision that was. We'll all get there

That's lovely dude, real great.... Just show us the way too
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by rotimage(m): 4:26pm On Dec 01, 2016
gurunlocker:

That's lovely dude, real great.... Just show us the way too
All this una whinning God is watching ooo
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 01, 2016
What is happening on Fiverr. Since morning, not even single 'hi' from buyers. This has never happened. I don't know what's up.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by skitkid2(m): 7:09pm On Dec 01, 2016
djlaqua91:

We thank GOD. He did it for me and will do it for you guys. Never relent. I started out on Fiverr about 27days ago and was making frustrating sales. I even gave up for 5days because of NEPA (no light here for 3 weeks now i swear), DATA + network kasala. Thankfully my luck changed about 6 days ago and fortunes improved. Will be a level one seller soon. I almost cried last night when network nearly made me miss the $250 deal but managed to prevail this early morning. My signout; never be afraid to bill your clients well if you are sure of quality services. my balance and upcoming order. Over $100 made on December 1st alone. The Third Image: Balance AFTER 27days, newbies there's hope.

NB: I am not hear to brag but to encourage others who are down not to give up. Just keep trying. Jahbless our hustle.

Keep winning bro
More$$$

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by skitkid2(m): 7:11pm On Dec 01, 2016
obasy09:
What is happening on Fiverr. Since morning, not even single 'hi' from buyers. This has never happened. I don't know what's up.
Chill bro, its temporary
and don't let it weigh you down at all
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xinoman(m): 8:03pm On Dec 01, 2016
Please all the oga in written testimony gig should help me succeed my first order.
these what the buyer want me to do for him.

Written Testimonial with your Photo and a Name and a Title
Tonya Lehman
Product: Video cooking lessons that teach how to change boring leftover food into
delicious dinners.
Testimonial: 20-30 words to be used on a landing page to prove that these video
lessons are well made and helpful.
Photo: one headshot
Name: First name, last initial.
Title: I will add the title “Home Cook” or “Busy Mom” or something that you chose.
This is the text for the promo video (video links at bottom, if that would help):
1. Look at all the leftovers I had this week VOICE OVER
a. Pasta, corn, rice, bread, chicken, and ham
b. Leftovers can be really boring!
c. But I hate to waste food.
2. So I create Leftover Makeovers! VOICE OVER
3. My name is Tonya
a. In these free Leftover Makeover video lessons I will teach you how to
save time and money
i. By changing today’s leftovers into delicious freezer meals you can
enjoy tomorrow!
ii. You will have less waste
iii. You will always have the answer to the question, “What’s for
dinner?”
4. Join me!
a. I’ll share my recipes, tips and inspiration
b. So that after watching our free Leftover Makeover video lessons
c. You will never have to eat boring leftovers again
d. And you will always have healthy, delicious dinners your family will
enjoy.
5. Sign up for your free video lessons today!
a. I’m Tonya. See you soon!
Promo video here (3 minutes): http:///2fJBEq8
Sample video lesson here (8 minutes): http:///2gToD2j
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dtruseeker(m): 9:22pm On Dec 01, 2016
Please guys help me I need to deliver 50 reviews before tomorrow. I took the offer but I am afraid of negative rating if I couldn't deliver. Pls save me guys I'll transfer a token of N100 to anyone that left a review on the app. Plz help a brother out
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zafarkhan.hukkubandar
Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by skitkid2(m): 10:14pm On Dec 01, 2016
dtruseeker:
Please guys help me I need to deliver 50 reviews before tomorrow. I took the offer but I am afraid of negative rating if I couldn't deliver. Pls save me guys I'll transfer a token of N100 to anyone that left a review on the app. Plz help a brother out
Thanks
Done grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dtruseeker(m): 10:19pm On Dec 01, 2016
skitkid2:

Done grin
thanks. Transfer done
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by skitkid2(m): 10:21pm On Dec 01, 2016
dtruseeker:
thanks. Transfer done
lol, didnt know you were serious with the 100naira

Thanks!

more$$$
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dtruseeker(m): 10:26pm On Dec 01, 2016
skitkid2:

lol, didnt know you were serious with the 100naira

Thanks!

more$$$
i am o. I want the review on my gig. I need to deliver it. Thanks again
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by akashi01(m): 10:26pm On Dec 01, 2016
dtruseeker:
Thanks

3 reviews dropped. If you need screenshots PM me.

By the way the number on my signature is MTN ( I'm just saying o grin grin grin)
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dtruseeker(m): 10:33pm On Dec 01, 2016
akashi01:

3 reviews dropped. If you need screenshots PM me.

By the way the number on my signature is MTN ( I'm just saying o grin grin grin)
thank you sir but the problem is those 3 reviews will be taken down by Google (along with others if I'm not lucky) because I tried that before. I need single review from per IP for it to stay
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by akashi01(m): 10:35pm On Dec 01, 2016
dtruseeker:
thank you sir but the problem is those 3 reviews will be taken down by Google (along with others if I'm not lucky) because I tried that before. I need single review from per IP for it to stay
oh didn't know that... make I change IP
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dtruseeker(m): 10:41pm On Dec 01, 2016
akashi01:
oh didn't know that... make I change IP
thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tomisinobm(m): 10:59pm On Dec 01, 2016
dtruseeker:

One done.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dtruseeker(m): 11:02pm On Dec 01, 2016
tomisinobm:

One done.
thanks. How can I send you the token?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dygeasy(m): 11:18pm On Dec 01, 2016
dtruseeker:
Review Done Sir cool

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dtruseeker(m): 11:30pm On Dec 01, 2016
Dygeasy:
Review Done Sir cool
thanks sir.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tomisinobm(m): 11:33pm On Dec 01, 2016
dtruseeker:
thanks. How can I send you the token?

Gotten another one.
Don't bother about the token.

Cheers.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by rotimage(m): 11:44pm On Dec 01, 2016
dtruseeker:
thanks sir.
Done my bit #teamNL
don't bother
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dygeasy(m): 12:48am On Dec 02, 2016
cool

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by saintobas: 2:44am On Dec 02, 2016
[quote author=beatzone post=43116154]
pls boss help me check out my gig https://www.fiverr.com/s2/0088e5db70

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.