Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,716 members, 7,851,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:36 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (367) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1627552 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by incredibledan(m): 6:29am On Jan 02, 2017
Good day everyone, happy New Year.

There is money every where and in this new year, I pray u find ur selling point... #BrandPreneur

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by SchoolCare(m): 7:41am On Jan 02, 2017
incredibledan:
Good day everyone, happy New Year.

There is money every where and in this new year, I pray u find ur selling point... #BrandPreneur
one thing i like about this guy
In bolded

Find your selling point. That's the scope cool

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 9:14am On Jan 02, 2017
$200BTC available @480
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odicity: 10:09am On Jan 02, 2017
RAFIC:

Use Google chrome
I think it is still a large file.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 11:04am On Jan 02, 2017
abeg who get homeadvisor account na
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by GodwinJchinos(m): 11:24am On Jan 02, 2017
Emmyk:

Level 1 or 2? US account?
Level 2 Russian acct.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by skitkid2(m): 12:44pm On Jan 02, 2017
All scammers must die untimely.

Guide your funds properly

Its better to exchange @390 with a trusted exchanger, than lose everything

dont exchange your funds with anybody with these number "08086979164"
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by atoje(m): 12:45pm On Jan 02, 2017
To withdraw ur fiverr, Upwork, freelancer, etc PAYPAL fund contact me and get ur cash immediately in naira.

I can also help to make payment to China or anyother country.

As far as u see paypal logo am always @ ur service.

Contact my signature

Happy new year
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by atoje(m): 12:45pm On Jan 02, 2017
To withdraw ur fiverr, Upwork, freelancer, etc PAYPAL fund contact me and get ur cash immediately in naira.

Contact my signature

Happy new year
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hectorswag(m): 12:52pm On Jan 02, 2017
atoje:

Contact my signature

Happy new year

I just completed a very smooth Fiverr withdrawal transaction with @atoje this morning. He handled everything speedily and I was credited in under 15mins.

I would highly recommend him for your Fiverr withdrawals. Well done bro!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 1:28pm On Jan 02, 2017
hectorswag:

I just completed a very smooth Fiverr withdrawal transaction with @atoje this morning. He handled everything speedily and I was credited in under 15mins.

I would highly recommend him for your Fiverr withdrawals. Well done bro!
Rate please because I no wan hear term and conditions for whatsapp
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hectorswag(m): 1:54pm On Jan 02, 2017
JohnieWalker:

Rate please because I no wan hear term and conditions for whatsapp

Lol.. It was a very little amount so he did it @ 320/usd
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by chidozy15(m): 2:05pm On Jan 02, 2017
Abeg the way buyers request de take full these days de fear me.
Advert weh just de enter before 10 seconds u go c 23 offers sent..... people de vex o
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by aleshsenior2000(m): 2:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
PayPal needed at 400/$
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 3:32pm On Jan 02, 2017
skitkid2:
All scammers must die untimely.
Guide your funds properly
Its better to exchange @390 with a trusted exchanger, than lose everything
dont exchange your funds with anybody with these number "08086979164"
Boss, you got scammed?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gen2lpat(m): 4:08pm On Jan 02, 2017
Is any one getting this? My gig impression, clicks, and views suddenly started dropping with a red arrow pointing down.

What could be the problem? Please help!

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by skitkid2(m): 4:15pm On Jan 02, 2017
gurunlocker:

Boss, you got scammed?
Yep bro
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 4:20pm On Jan 02, 2017
skitkid2:
Yep bro
F**k, Sorry for the loss... Hope you're taking measures to get the scammer?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by skitkid2(m): 4:37pm On Jan 02, 2017
gurunlocker:

F**k, Sorry for the loss... Hope you're taking measures to get the scammer?
I was scammed for my carelessness.

He scammed me with a fake screenshot and unless he decides to, there is no way I can get the money($) back.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 4:50pm On Jan 02, 2017
skitkid2:

I was scammed for my carelessness.

He scammed me with a fake screenshot and unless he decides to, there is no way I can get the money($) back.

Tried searching the number here, the fake screenshot is a lot of money to lose.... There must be a way you met the exchanger tho
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 4:52pm On Jan 02, 2017
We can buy your PAYONEER FUNDS withdrawn from fiverr,freelancer,upwork with instant funding of Naira etc.

Contact on my Signature.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by skitkid2(m): 4:56pm On Jan 02, 2017
gurunlocker:

Tried searching the number here, the fake screenshot is a lot of money to lose.... There must be a way you met the exchanger tho
He contacted me and agreed to send first.

Then he showed me the screenshot, claiming he has sent the funds that its been delayed by network(GTB bank).

So he said I should send the dollars that he needed it asap to complete his transaction.

Which I did and later discovered the screenshot was fake

1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2017
skitkid2:

Then he showed me the screenshot, claiming he has sent the funds that its been delayed by network(GTB bank).

So he said I should send the dollars that he needed it asap to complete his transaction.

This one is even another one.... The dude na werey o... He don rake in like half a million in less than 24 hrs
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by akashi01(m): 7:01pm On Jan 02, 2017
gurunlocker:

This one is even another one.... The dude na werey o... He don rake in like half a million in less than 24 hrs
shocked shocked

Nawa o

You guys should upload his number and bank details here for the world to see.

Tabbaz, another pesin wey no wan prosper this year angry don show o
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 7:14pm On Jan 02, 2017
akashi01:

shocked shocked

Nawa o

You guys should upload his number and bank details here for the world to see.

Tabbaz, another pesin wey no wan prosper this year angry don show o

Na for Tabbaz post I even see the second screenshot wey I dey talk, so I think he know already....
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 7:21pm On Jan 02, 2017
gen2lpat:
Is any one getting this? My gig impression, clicks, and views suddenly started dropping with a red arrow pointing down.

What could be the problem? Please help!

Mine too, they all keep going down , only Impression goes up, so I stopped checking , as long as orders come...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 7:24pm On Jan 02, 2017
skitkid2:

Damn. That's a whole lot of money. Sorry about the loss.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by skitkid2(m): 7:26pm On Jan 02, 2017
Emmyk:

Damn. That's a whole lot of money. Sorry about the loss.
Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by aleshsenior2000(m): 8:05pm On Jan 02, 2017
800$ PayPal needed. at 400/$ contact on profile.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by paulsir: 8:10pm On Jan 02, 2017
skitkid2:
Thanks
but cant yiu report to paypal, may be there could be reversal?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by skitkid2(m): 8:14pm On Jan 02, 2017
paulsir:
but cant yiu report to paypal, may be there could be reversal?
Hi, I Dont have PayPal account
It was done via email

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.