Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,623 members, 7,851,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:29 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (368) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1627222 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Profcamsey(m): 8:26pm On Jan 02, 2017
If you can write 10k words erotic story, contact me. WhatsApp 0-7-0-6-5-4-5-4-6-2-7
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by WalkerMichael(m): 8:56pm On Jan 02, 2017
Damn @skitkid2 am so sorry shout your ordeal bro. What have you done concerning this? This money is too much to lose just like that bro? File a report to the bank tomorrow. Haaaaaaaaaaaaa this new year... God have mercy ooh.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by WalkerMichael(m): 8:56pm On Jan 02, 2017
Damn @skitkid2 am so sorry about your ordeal bro. What have you done concerning this? This money is too much to lose just like that bro? File a report to the bank tomorrow. Haaaaaaaaaaaaa this new year... God have mercy ooh.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by skitkid2(m): 8:59pm On Jan 02, 2017
WalkerMichael:
Damn @skitkid2 am so sorry about your ordeal bro. What have you done concerning this? This money is too much to lose just like that bro? File a report to the bank tomorrow. Haaaaaaaaaaaaa this new year... God have mercy ooh.
God will surely punish him. Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by seuncyrus(m): 9:03pm On Jan 02, 2017
skitkid2:

He contacted me and agreed to send first.

Then he showed me the screenshot, claiming he has sent the funds that its been delayed by network(GTB bank).

So he said I should send the dollars that he needed it asap to complete his transaction.

Which I did and later discovered the screenshot was fake

Damn...sorry for your loss bro. The rate at which these useless set of people keep scamming hardworking peeps on here is really sad...Is it possible for you get his real bank details ? he can still be caught
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by paulsir: 9:04pm On Jan 02, 2017
skitkid2:

Hi, I Dont have PayPal account
It was done via email
what about reporting to fiverr that your acct was hacked and acct withdrawn may be they could contact PayPal through that. Though i am not sure sha or if its a payoneer.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by skitkid2(m): 9:05pm On Jan 02, 2017
seuncyrus:

Damn ,for this new year ..that's alot ....sorry for your loss bro ...2017 is still our year
For sure, will not let it slow me down. We must keep winning. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by skitkid2(m): 9:07pm On Jan 02, 2017
paulsir:
what about reporting to fiverr that your acct was hacked and acct withdrawn may be they could contact PayPal through that. Though i am not sure sha or if its a payoneer.
Nice, will try it
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Theflint1(m): 9:31pm On Jan 02, 2017
Bro sorry for your loss. You no fit involve police for the matter?
skitkid2:

God will surely punish him. Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Theflint1(m): 9:33pm On Jan 02, 2017
Scammers dey form like mad this period.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by OAUTemitayo: 9:45pm On Jan 02, 2017
skitkid2:

Nice, will try it
Why are people doing this? Why will somebody work and then you will reap where you did not sow?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by skitkid2(m): 9:48pm On Jan 02, 2017
Theflint1:
Bro sorry for your loss. You no fit involve police for the matter?
No means to track him. Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by rilwan09: 9:48pm On Jan 02, 2017
skitkid2 sorry for your loss, take heart bro . God will bring better offers for you. All scammers will perish in hell .
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by skitkid2(m): 9:51pm On Jan 02, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
Why are people doing this? Why will somebody work and then you will reap where you did not sow?
He will surely meet the end of the road one day. I know for sure, he will surely die of hunger or be burnt to death
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by skitkid2(m): 9:52pm On Jan 02, 2017
rilwan09:
skitkid2 sorry for your loss, take heart bro . God will bring better offers for you. All scammers will perish in hell .
Amen bro. Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Wazzaowner(m): 9:54pm On Jan 02, 2017
skitkid2:

He will surely meet the end of the road one day. I know for sure, he will surely die of hunger or be burnt to death
Sori Bro.. Dis is Realli bad..
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by skitkid2(m): 9:55pm On Jan 02, 2017
seuncyrus:

Damn...sorry for your loss bro. The rate at which these useless set of people keep scamming hardworking peeps on here is really sad...Is it possible for you get his real bank details ? he can still be caught
Thanks, moving on to better things

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by skitkid2(m): 9:55pm On Jan 02, 2017
Wazzaowner:
Sori Bro.. Dis is Realli bad..
Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by nkhay(f): 10:20pm On Jan 02, 2017
So sorry @skitkid

Please be more careful next time and use an escrow. This is a huge amount for you to exchange without a known escrow....He'll surely pay for this!

Pele dear.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by SchoolCare(m): 10:21pm On Jan 02, 2017
skitkid2:

Thanks
kai... shocked
Bro, you shall know no loss again, the lord will keep bringing better offers your way, He will bless you beyond your imagination and also enlarge your coast. The money too big..God!

As for the scammer, I pray may he find peace and gently return your money, because he won't rest at all.
Amen!!

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by nkhay(f): 10:23pm On Jan 02, 2017
SchoolCare:

kai... shocked
Bro, you shall know no loss again, the lord will keep bringing better offers your way, He will bless you beyond your imagination and also enlarge your coast. The money too big..God!

As for the scammer, I pray may he find peace and gently return your money, because he won't rest at all.
Amen!!

Yesso, he will know no peace until he returns that money
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by skitkid2(m): 10:27pm On Jan 02, 2017
SchoolCare:

kai... shocked

Amen!!

Amen bro, God will surely bless you too.
As for the scammer, its either he repents or die of hunger
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by skitkid2(m): 10:28pm On Jan 02, 2017
nkhay:
So sorry @skitkid

Please be more careful next time and use an escrow. This is a huge amount for you to exchange without a known escrow....He'll surely pay for this!

Pele dear.
Thanks, experience the best teacher
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tbliss22(m): 10:34pm On Jan 02, 2017
@skitkid2 just move on bro. God will surely complement the lose with mouth -watery offers soonest.

The guy thought he's smart but when the consequences of this act comes rolling back, unfortunately you might not even remember what he did. You can't mock God or play smart with nature, what you sow is what you will definitely reap.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by skitkid2(m): 10:43pm On Jan 02, 2017
tbliss22:
@skitkid2 just move on bro. God will surely complement the lose with mouth -watery offers soonest.

The guy thought he's smart but when the consequences of this act comes rolling back, unfortunately you might not even remember what he did. You can't mock God or play smart with nature, what you sow is what you will definitely reap.
Yea, I believe in consequences for every action.
Whether he repents in the future or not he will still get what he deserves.

I have moved on to better things.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by djlaqua91(m): 10:56pm On Jan 02, 2017
Skitkid2 sorry for your loss bro, God will make you prosper multiple folds this year. That money will become like toothpick change to you real soon.

Scammers Please get a legit living. This is highly uncalled for!

People please shine your eyes well when dealing with exchangers. Be cautious. Jahbless our hustle
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by skitkid2(m): 10:59pm On Jan 02, 2017
djlaqua91:
Skitkid2 sorry for your loss bro, God will make you prosper multiple folds this year. That money will become like toothpick change to you real soon.

Scammers Please get a legit living. This is highly uncalled for!

People please shine your eyes well when dealing with exchangers. Be cautious. Jahbless our hustle
Thanks bro, God will surely bless you too.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by walewriter: 11:18pm On Jan 02, 2017
abeg Fiverr fam who go help me change my $130 payoneer fund. Pls quote me with your rate
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gen2lpat(m): 11:26pm On Jan 02, 2017
I agree skikid should move on. But that bastard should be tracked and gunned down. For this recession? Nah... I will so track him till i get him, and when i do, otokoto will be far better than me.

Cyber thieves deserve worse than Jungle Justice

MyOpinion
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 11:54pm On Jan 02, 2017
gurunlocker:

Na for Tabbaz post I even see the second screenshot wey I dey talk, so I think he know already....

I already uploaded this guy phone number on scammers list.

Negligence is the main thing why people still get scammed here.

Just put moniker and phone number on the search bar of nairaland and search before you transact with new person or even old person maybe something new have been written about him.

seriously, you need to run a check on your old exchanger each time before you send fund to him. And we are even talking of new exchanger here.

1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 11:58pm On Jan 02, 2017
In addition, we should stop over smart of a thing and looking for high rate of exchange. It will only lead to scam event.

Anyway, skitkid2 should contact boss bdavis for advice on how to get his money back from the guy via paypal. there are ways to do it

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.