Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,940 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (386) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1613177 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
djlaqua91:
Hello guys,

Ashley buyer of mine wants to tip me outside Fiverr using PayPal. I do have a US PayPal account, Hope I'm safe?

cool stuff
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by djlaqua91(m): 6:44pm On Jan 22, 2017
Admin401:

why not use western union? thats how i get funds directly from clients specially in US

also they don't need to go to the bank for that. everything is done online. i just go for pickup.

Thank you for the response. I have already received the funds through PayPal though.

Much appreciated.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 22, 2017
djlaqua91:

Thank you for the response. I have already received the funds through PayPal though.

Much appreciated.

How can i contact you? whatsapp? email?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Femsmart(m): 7:16pm On Jan 22, 2017
djlaqua91:

Much appreciated.

Can you sell the PayPal funds to me? I need PayPal funds.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by prettytasha(f): 7:43pm On Jan 22, 2017
Guys will having two mutual cancelation affect my gig from reaching level 1 status ?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 8:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
Admin401:

why not use western union? thats how i get funds directly from clients specially in US

also they don't need to go to the bank for that. everything is done online. i just go for pickup.
Na boss you be oo
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by prettytasha(f): 8:09pm On Jan 22, 2017
prettytasha:
Guys will having two mutual cancelation affect my gig from reaching level 1 status ?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 22, 2017
Singapore1:

Na boss you be oo

lol, no time ooo
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by djlaqua91(m): 8:58pm On Jan 22, 2017
Femsmart:

Can you sell the PayPal funds to me? I need PayPal funds.

It's just $10, don't know whether you mind?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by djlaqua91(m): 8:59pm On Jan 22, 2017
prettytasha:

Not at all. It doesn't affect your rating
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by djlaqua91(m): 9:00pm On Jan 22, 2017
Admin401:

How can i contact you? whatsapp? email?

Pm is fine, then we'll take it from there
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by prettytasha(f): 9:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
djlaqua91:

Not at all. It doesn't affect your rating
OK thanks a lot , a seller ordered my gig without discussing it with me
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adinije(f): 9:05pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ebook writer needed! If you can write quality contents, have the ability to do PowerPoint presentations, send a sample to my email cinod17@gmail.com
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by djlaqua91(m): 9:05pm On Jan 22, 2017
prettytasha:
OK thanks a lot , a seller ordered my gig without discussing it with me

Do you have requirements or FAQ on your gig?

If you don't, please do. Will save you from a lot stress. Although, once in a while, you'll still come across weirdos wink

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by prettytasha(f): 9:54pm On Jan 22, 2017
djlaqua91:

Do you have requirements or FAQ on your gig?

If you don't, please do. Will save you from a lot stress. Although, once in a while, you'll still come across weirdos wink
its clearly spelt out on my gig description , that I should be contacted before any order is placed , but some people just go ahead and order , fiverr should have an accept/decline offer like Upwork
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by djlaqua91(m): 10:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
prettytasha:
its clearly spelt out on my gig description , that I should be contacted before any order is placed , but some people just go ahead and order , fiverr should have an accept/decline offer like Upwork

I understand. It sucks! Fiverr still have lots to improve on. Some don't even reply messages immediately after ordering until it's too late.

I used to freak out before when that happened, now I don't even send. Lol
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Femsmart(m): 10:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
djlaqua91:

It's just $10, don't know whether you mind?

I need $800 grin grin grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by djlaqua91(m): 10:46pm On Jan 22, 2017
Femsmart:

I need $800 grin grin grin

Ha! That one pass my power

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ojasweb(m): 11:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
I have decided to help a few passionate people who are ready to take action and start making money online from Fiverr.
If you've recently downloaded my free eBook, fine, you'll get the link to download the latest edition in the next few days in your email.
For those who are yet to download it, go to Ojasweb Digital Solution to download it.
I will revealing numerous tips and secrets on how to make it on Fiverr in every niche.
Goodluck!

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ghizzy(m): 11:38pm On Jan 22, 2017
If you know you're good with Photoshop.. Let me know
So we'll talk. I need someone that's fast and efficient. Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ranson(m): 11:45pm On Jan 22, 2017
prettytasha:
Some buyers are psycho, I wrote it in capital letters that buyers should contact me before placing their order, yet some of them will still go ahead place the order, then disappear into thin air. I was forced to go to dispute yesterday to cancel one when he refused to respond to my request for cancellation. I think some people do it deliberately.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ghizzy(m): 12:07am On Jan 23, 2017
ranson:

Some buyers are psycho, I wrote it in capital letters that buyers should contact me before placing their order, yet some of them will still go ahead place the order, then disappear into thin air. I was forced to go to dispute yesterday to cancel one when he refused to respond to my request for cancellation. I think some people do it deliberately.

Many of them come online and see your message but they just ignore
Pretty annoying.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 3:56am On Jan 23, 2017
One week since I made sales after getting my level 2 badge. My gigs are on the first page. I am just confused.

BTW...
please who can guide me on opening an upwork acct because they keep rejecting me??
Thanks to all the bosses in the house
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by EXICON(m): 4:53am On Jan 23, 2017
I am.
I will contact you.
Thawarplay:
Anyone into Mailchip service here? The email list is ready all you need is to make template and send the mail with your Mailchip. It's a long term work

Contact on signature.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 4:54am On Jan 23, 2017
Tabbaz:
Good morning good people

Please beware of impersonation and MITM technique used by scammer

I don't use SMS to pass across vouch or business deal or information. Only whatsapp and Nairaland forum space is where I communicate
]

Also note my account name is: OLANIYAN ABDULRASHEED OLANREWAJU

Do not pay into any account that bears this name if you are not trading with me. The coincidence of this name is rare. However, if the seller insist he bears the name, kindly contact me first before proceeding with payment

NOTE
I am not responsible if you got scammed by means of text message impersonation or MITM techniques. Do your findings on every trade before you send your hard earned money to a stranger

*PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN NO CURE*
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 5:47am On Jan 23, 2017
We can buy your PAYONEER FUNDS withdrawn from fiverr,freelancer,upwork with instant funding of Naira etc.

Rate 430/$ ...........Any Amount

Fiverr withdrawal also Available

Contact on my Signature. Tested and Trusted

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 7:03am On Jan 23, 2017
Singapore1:
WHO IS ADEKUNLE BAKARE ?

cc hazzantazzan
emmyk
klexycole
tabbaz

No idea.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 23, 2017
$45 payoneer for sale. Contact at signature.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 23, 2017
justi4jesu:

We can buy your PAYONEER FUNDS withdrawn from fiverr,freelancer,upwork with instant funding of Naira etc.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 8:48am On Jan 23, 2017
obasy09:

Not interested
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 8:48am On Jan 23, 2017
justi4jesu:

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ajog1: 8:51am On Jan 23, 2017
obasy09:

The minimal payoneer dols that can be sent to a different account is $50.

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.