Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (504) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1614366 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bizzynix: 10:34am On May 21, 2017
Let us help you withdraw from your Fiverr, upwork and Iwriter accounts from $50 above into paypal while you get paid in cash instantly. Contact below
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by magikalz(m): 10:36am On May 21, 2017
Hi, guys. I honestly hope we are running as fast as this month and year is running. Fiverr has made a lot of difference, glory be to God but we must stay on the hustle. More dollars is the name of the game and we must keep on keeping it real.
Now on to business, na market I come like this. I have something that must definitely improve your hustle especially for those in Video animation, intro and editing, Email writing and campaign management, logo design and general graphic design, more than 150,000 US e-mail list. Everything you need to know about the following:
- Explainidio software, application including so many videos
- Adobe Suite software, application including so many videos
- Email software
- Email generator software with video tutorials on how to use it
- Email send blaster software with video tutorials on how to use it
- Email verifier software video tutorials on how to use it
- Photoshop cracked software with A to Z video tutorials to become a prof in Photoshop
- Adobe illustrator cracked software with video tutorials
- Adobe after effect cracked software with video tutorials
- Logo designing video tutorials
- 50000 emails to startup your business

This thing is huge and I can’t just keep it to myself…I haven’t offered to sell anything on here before but something this massive should be shared to others to help the ministry. I will give it out for a token to those who want it and not free because I spent money to get it and spending money to acquire something will make you value it more. You only worry would be how get them into your head because the info and value is massive. All-in-one money making pack.
Well, enough talk…this is a money maker and if you have your 15 dollars, kindly chat me up on Whatsapp….my number is on my signature or just follow this zero7zero3seven8five9five8nine.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by djlaqua91(m): 10:43am On May 21, 2017
[quote author=Durosure post=56590321][/quote]

Bdjfj747hdj
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Hilux101: 11:03am On May 21, 2017
Hello guys, for those that used their Nigerian numbers in verifying their USA accounts, did you guys change the country before inputting your numbers? Also, hope you were not deported after using the Nigerian numbers.

Please, I need your answers ASAP, I need the answers to proceed so that I can address this issue here for those having the same problem with me.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Hilux101: 11:06am On May 21, 2017
favome:

I had 48 hours issue then during verification if your case it's worse, then text verification will no longer be available except call only. That was what I experienced then and they reset mine several times.

So I contact customer support.
Even if it say 48 hours time do not wait, just contact support, they will reset it for you. They will also ask you to use chrome for it not Firefox,

Also do not do it on mobile browser, else the error will keep popping up after resetting. If error persist after resetting, contact them again to reset it.

Clearing of cache will not work if you have exceed your limit. They are the ones to reset it.

Hello, did you use a USA number or naija number? Which USA number did you use, TextNow or Primo
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Hilux101: 12:24pm On May 21, 2017
For those having the 48 hours loop problem. You will have to contact CS and explain your plight to them asking them to help you reset your verification. This is the only way out as I have tried many options.

After I contacted CS I was replied this morning and was told that my verification feature has been reset and I should go ahead and clear my cache and cookies.

I did as I was told and voila!!! it worked liked magic. Only thing is, I used my Naija number to verify, I just hope it doesn't have any downside.

So guys having the 48 hours loop issue, contact CS to reset this feature for you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Daraplato(m): 3:50pm On May 21, 2017
tomisinobm:
Hello house,
I need a logo, willing to pay 10-15 bucks. We are going to transact through fiverr.

If interested, Please respond with link to your profile.

Thanks!

Hello. Is it still available?

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Daraplato(m): 3:52pm On May 21, 2017
chloride6:
I don't usually comment here but, today I got a free comedy show.

About two months ago one chap contacted me. Said he need his assignment done.

By the way, I offer science, maths, statistics, and engineering services. Particularly engineering as that is my profession.

so we agreed on $65. ( i was new to fiverr then and I was making the rookie mistake of underpricing my self as well as other mistakes)

I did the job and delivered on time. It was a piece of cake and I actually feared that I solved using methods too advanced for his class. ( i think the dude was in some university pre-entry program).

After some time (about a month), the guy asked for revision based on the examiner's remarks. The examiner was wowed at the depth of research done and only asked for a minion explanation to a diagram which I didn't include since I was working at a far higher level (After 5 years of engineering, nobody explains a Free Body Diagram)

I explained and we parted ways.

Only to get a message a few days ago for another job, only this time he wanted to pay $30. angry angry angry

I told him straight that I won't do if for less than $100. He increased his offer to $50. I still said $100

What happening next was unbelievable.

He said he wanted a refund from his last job if I wouldn't do the job for $50

Guys, I laugh eh grin grin grin grin grin grin

See this small pickin sha grin grin grin grin

Money wey don go since grin grin grin

I told him straight up, that this his testing of negotiating skill will not work. I asked him, refund based on what?

He said the last job wasn't correct. In fact eh, I come even dey laugh more, this time grin grin grin grin

I even used a laughing smiley in our conversation. I told him point blank that was impossible and he should provide evidence to that effect.

The guy confess sharp sharp
grin grin grin grin grin grin

He started apologizing saying that he really didn't mean to be like that.

Started pleading with $75. I told him that I could do $80 sha. Just for doing sake.

Bottom line: Don't cower in front of your buyers. Doing so empowers them to do bullsh.it.

Have a nice day.

Really love this. Had a good laugh over it.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 3:52pm On May 21, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal rate N340 per dollar

Only withdrawing $100 and above

So many satisfied clients; see what the hype is all about!

My contact in signature.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 5:17pm On May 21, 2017
harryfloss:
I'll try that thanks but how do I go about getting new clients?
Using the mobile app so that you can be online always.
That's a very sure way to get new clients.

Tell your clients new or repeat to recommend your service to their friends, likewise. I've gotten lots of clients through this too. (Don't attempt this, if your clients aren't satisfied with your service).

This is the last, but the most important; try and deliver quality service so that clients would leave positive reviews on your gigs. Reviews help a lot.

I assume you have compelling gig description and image already...

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 3RNEST(m): 5:27pm On May 21, 2017
Emmyk:

Using the mobile app so that you can be online always.
That's a very sure way to get new clients.

Tell your clients new or repeat to recommend your service to their friends, likewise. I've gotten lots of clients through this too. (Don't attempt this, if your clients aren't satisfied with your service).

This is the last, but the most important; try and deliver quality service so that clients would leave positive reviews on your gigs. Reviews help a lot.

I assume you have compelling gig description and image already...
Noted

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by kkevin: 6:49pm On May 21, 2017
2 Fiverr Review Available
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 9:30pm On May 21, 2017
chloride6:
I don't usually comment here but, today I got a free comedy show.

About two months ago one chap contacted me. Said he need his assignment done.

By the way, I offer science, maths, statistics, and engineering services. Particularly engineering as that is my profession.

so we agreed on $65. ( i was new to fiverr then and I was making the rookie mistake of underpricing my self as well as other mistakes)

I did the job and delivered on time. It was a piece of cake and I actually feared that I solved using methods too advanced for his class. ( i think the dude was in some university pre-entry program).

After some time (about a month), the guy asked for revision based on the examiner's remarks. The examiner was wowed at the depth of research done and only asked for a minion explanation to a diagram which I didn't include since I was working at a far higher level (After 5 years of engineering, nobody explains a Free Body Diagram)

I explained and we parted ways.

Only to get a message a few days ago for another job, only this time he wanted to pay $30. angry angry angry

I told him straight that I won't do if for less than $100. He increased his offer to $50. I still said $100

What happening next was unbelievable.

He said he wanted a refund from his last job if I wouldn't do the job for $50

Guys, I laugh eh grin grin grin grin grin grin

See this small pickin sha grin grin grin grin

Money wey don go since grin grin grin

I told him straight up, that this his testing of negotiating skill will not work. I asked him, refund based on what?

He said the last job wasn't correct. In fact eh, I come even dey laugh more, this time grin grin grin grin

I even used a laughing smiley in our conversation. I told him point blank that was impossible and he should provide evidence to that effect.

The guy confess sharp sharp
grin grin grin grin grin grin

He started apologizing saying that he really didn't mean to be like that.

Started pleading with $75. I told him that I could do $80 sha. Just for doing sake.

Bottom line: Don't cower in front of your buyers. Doing so empowers them to do bullsh.it.

Have a nice day.
Once of the interesting topic in my engineering days.. Free body diagram.. Very tricky.. Solving each element always give me ecstasy.. You miss the beginning you miss the rest
Offering that kind of service.. You are blessed bro

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 9:38pm On May 21, 2017
That's another thing with freelancing.. Deciding which gig to go for can be very tricky..
You see ojasweb killing it, you won't to offer his type of gig

You see beatzone killing it, you want to offer his type of gig

You also see the article writers killing it, you want to offer same..
The truth is if you are in it for the short time profit, then you offer the "hot selling gig" .. But if you are in it for long term profit, then you offer something you have passion for, something you can do for free, maybe the guy above me enjoy teaching, that's the reason why he is offering that kind of service, you that want to start offering article writing can you write for free? That's the question you should ask yourself ...

5 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 9:46pm On May 21, 2017
If you are offering a gig because it's the "hot selling gig" .. Trust me that time is coming where that hot selling will become cold selling.. Those that will be getting job later on are those that have passion for it, those that have created brand for themselves both online and offline

It's not a bad thing to be offering a gig because people are demanding for it, but you have to be on your toes..

It's better to be very good at a skill than to be average at 5 skills, because at the end the job will always be given to the best, that's why personally I don't support the idea of having different categories of gigs Even though there are some people that have done it successfully but it's only a few and most successful people on Fiverr and upwork are offering on gig Category . Whatever gig you are offering seek perfection, get certified.. And create brand for yourself..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by steric58(m): 9:57pm On May 21, 2017
Two fiverr review is available quote ME to get started
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by OAUTemitayo: 10:16pm On May 21, 2017
steric58:
Your contact.
Am interested.
You can chat me on my WhatsApp in my signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ArcFresky(m): 11:16pm On May 21, 2017
steric58:

what do you mean by two fiverr reviews?
anyways I need a specific thing, If you are on fiver I need you to buy and rate my gig.
thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ojasweb(m): 11:22pm On May 21, 2017
Singapore1:
That's another thing with freelancing.. Deciding which gig to go for can be very tricky..
You see ojasweb killing it, you won't to offer his type of gig

You see beatzone killing it, you want to offer his type of gig

You also see the article writers killing it, you want to offer same..
The truth is if you are in it for the short time profit, then you offer the "hot selling gig" .. But if you are in it for long term profit, then you offer something you have passion for, something you can do for free, maybe the guy above me enjoy teaching, that's the reason why he is offering that kind of service, you that want to start offering article writing can you write for free? That's the question you should ask yourself ...

That's the major thing. I've written about it and i encourage people to read it.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by steric58(m): 11:22pm On May 21, 2017
ArcFresky:

what do you mean by two fiverr reviews?
anyways I need a specific thing, If you are on fiver I need you to buy and rate my gig.
thanks
am saying i gat two fiverr review to give out to any interested person, do you get?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ArcFresky(m): 11:25pm On May 21, 2017
steric58:
am saying i gat two fiverr review to give out to any interested person, do you get?
okay,
I am interested.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by steric58(m): 11:26pm On May 21, 2017
Hello
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ArcFresky(m): 11:30pm On May 21, 2017
steric58:
Buz me on whatsapp 08161678235
buzzed
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by fattbabakay(m): 1:44am On May 22, 2017
Hi here, hope y'all good.

Guess you might want to see: 7 Of The Most Common Fiverr Myths Debunked
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 2:11am On May 22, 2017
I need assistance. I want to pay for a course on Udemy. I have the Naira but my card not being accepted. I want to know anyone can assist me in making the payment then I reimburse you with Naira. The amount is $10. I am ready to pay N5000. I will send Nairaland first to get only credible people.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by chiefkpokp(m): 2:29am On May 22, 2017
34110rmb sold remaining 45990rmb for transfer to china banks/alipay. Or cart payments.
I need PayPal 0-12000$ fnf or I pay for what I received. My payment is not instant as my Chinese agent confirms the funds before I credit you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Durosure(m): 2:36am On May 22, 2017
I BUY PAYONEER, FIVER PAYPAL AND BTC AT GOOD RATE

Am available for fiverr Paypal Withdrawal

$50 - $99usd i change AT #340/usd

$100 - $500 i change @ #340-350/usd

PAYONEER FUND - 50-2000 i change @ 350--360/usd

i buy payoneer from 50usd at 350-360/usd

Itunes Gift Card 240 - 270/usd

USA CASH DEPOSIT BUY AND SELL

fast cashout service... any bank.... Zero 7 zero 60 72 7 6 7 2
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Durosure(m): 2:37am On May 22, 2017
I BUY PAYONEER, FIVER PAYPAL AND BTC AT Best RATE

Am available for fiverr Paypal Withdrawal

$50 - $99usd i change AT #340/usd

$100 - $500 i change @ #340-350/usd

PAYONEER FUND - 50-2000 i change @ 350--360/usd

i buy payoneer from 50usd at 350 -360/usd

Itunes Gift Card 240 - 270/usd

USA CASH DEPOSIT BUY AND SELL

fast cashout service... any bank.... Zero 7 zero 60 72 7 6 7 2
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Durosure(m): 3:03am On May 22, 2017
SAVE MORE THAN 30% ON YOUR NEXT ONLINE SHIPPING And SHOPPING from China shocked shocked And Learn Nigeria E-commerce Tricks...

BUY YOU GOODS CHEAPER ON CHINESE WEBSITE...

NOW AVAILABLE...

Instant payment on any Chinese Website

1688.com

Taobao.com

Etc.

You just Give US the product Link Or Name and we get back to you swiftly... We even Negotiate Discount for YOU
No Commission

Also..

Send Money To Supplier in China and USA at the cheapest Rate Ever.. from 50rmb to 200k RMB Daily....

Whatsapp 0 7 0 60727672....

physical Transaction is Available In Lagos.. CHeck Banner on Profile for our Office Address.

WITH DUROSURE PROFITABILITY IS ASSURED
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Durosure(m): 3:03am On May 22, 2017
SAVE MORE THAN 30% ON YOUR NEXT ONLINE SHIPPING And SHOPPING from China shocked shocked And Learn Nigeria E-commerce Tricks...

BUY YOU GOODS CHEAPER ON CHINESE WEBSITE...

NOW AVAILABLE...

Instant payment on any Chinese Website

1688.com

Taobao.com

Etc.

You just Give US the product Link Or Name and we get back to you swiftly... We even Negotiate Discount for YOU
No Commission

Also..

Send Money To Supplier in China and USA at the cheapest Rate Ever.. from 50rmb to 200k RMB Daily....

Whatsapp 0 7 0607276 7 2....

physical Transaction is Available In Lagos.. CHeck Banner on Profile for our Office Address.

WITH DUROSURE PROFITABILITY IS ASSURED
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by favome(f): 8:34am On May 22, 2017
Hilux101:

Hello, did you use a USA number or naija number? Which USA number did you use, TextNow or Primo
I run Nigeria account not US
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by humblehustler: 8:36am On May 22, 2017
Those into whiteboard animation using scribe, please your help is highly needed. I installed the cracked version of the scribe on my pc and worked for two days. I tried using it today again and once I click the log in button I can only see a white blank page. Please has anyone experienced this before. I need suggestions please...

(1) (2) (3) ... (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.