Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (507) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1607577 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yemi2plus(m): 7:55am On May 25, 2017
Anyone with this mock up should please contact me. I don't mind paying for it. Thanks.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by All4good: 8:07am On May 25, 2017
hiremyminivan:
Shall I open a dispute first so should I wait for the user who has severally refused to mark a job as complete and indicated she wants to open a dispute do so first?
Ignore her antiques. Keep resubmitting your last job to her every time she ask for revision.
Never show anger in your conversation with her. Try to make her bring out her true grievance. Maybe cost is too high then call a truce on her terms even if it means half the initial agreed price. You are not doing this to avoid losing fiverr dispute because fiverr respects sellers too without which there won't be a fiverr. But a salesman must learn not to proof he is right to his customers even when they are so wrong. Cheers

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by djlaqua91(m): 8:07am On May 25, 2017
hiremyminivan:

Thanks a million.

I will first withdraw all cleared funds, I still have almost $500 which will clear by May 28.

I think it is indeed better that I open this case first, I will do that by close of business today, I need to do screenshots to build a case and provide timelines to support my case against her

Just thread carefully though. As long as you never promised her a refund from the start there could be hope here. I have personally collected a negative review from a buyer because I refused to refund. I didn't care because I had lots of reviews. Not sure that would work in your case.

Let's see what Fiverr CS says about it. Plus it's good you're opening a second account as a backup. Against Fiverr rules? Yes.
But I recommend it. You never know when the hammer decides to strike a blow.

Jahbless
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by djlaqua91(m): 8:10am On May 25, 2017
Good month. Ramadan Kareem in advance.

5 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by demanuel(m): 8:22am On May 25, 2017
yemi2plus:

Well, at this stage, it's better you contact support. If she has contacted them, they might restrict your account from withdrawal pending when you satisfy the buyer, and from the above, this buyer is not one that can be satisfied. I recommend that you withdraw any cleared funds in your account.

The crazy thing about support is they can even give her back the funds for the completed project. Contact them and provide enough evidence.

All the best!
Seconded
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by demanuel(m): 8:25am On May 25, 2017
pasydron:
hello gurus,

Please can someone direct me or give me clue on how to execute this task. I am trying to build a list that will contain the names, mailing address, phone, email and LinkedIn profile of *MARKETING EXECUTIVES * of about 91 companies. I have the names of the companies, however, I have no clue on how this task will be executed. I will appreciate if someone can provide me with tips, insights, suggestions, tools... etc. Thanks
Type the company names on Google search. Go to the LinkedIn profiles and search on Facebook as well.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiremyminivan: 8:57am On May 25, 2017
djlaqua91:
Good month. Ramadan Kareem in advance.

Congratulations.

This looks like the second time you have posted that you have stayed in this gang.

I was thinking I was going to join that gang in May, but let us see what the future brings.

I am still in the gang just below yours.

I cannot blame you for having to hide your profile - it is a national security secret! Only the CIA, FBI, NSA of America knows, even Nigerian DSS, NIA and NIA cannot know LOL.

I also look up to you!

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by pasydron(m): 8:58am On May 25, 2017
demanuel:
Type the company names on Google search. Go to the LinkedIn profiles and search on Facebook as well.

Thanks for the tip... I appreciate it a lot.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiremyminivan: 8:59am On May 25, 2017
All4good:

Ignore her antiques. Keep resubmitting your last job to her every time she ask for revision.
Never show anger in your conversation with her. Try to make her bring out her true grievance. Maybe cost is too high then call a truce on her terms even if it means half the initial agreed price. You are not doing this to avoid losing fiverr dispute because fiverr respects sellers too without which there won't be a fiverr. But a salesman must learn not to proof he is right to his customers even when they are so wrong. Cheers

I deeply appreciate your response!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiremyminivan: 9:00am On May 25, 2017
djlaqua91:

Just thread carefully though. As long as you never promised her a refund from the start there could be hope here. I have personally collected a negative review from a buyer because I refused to refund. I didn't care because I had lots of reviews. Not sure that would work in your case.

Let's see what Fiverr CS says about it. Plus it's good you're opening a second account as a backup. Against Fiverr rules? Yes.
But I recommend it. You never know when the hammer decides to strike a blow.

Jahbless

I am grateful that you took time out to respond to me! I told her that a refund requires my consent which I will resist and fight till the last drop of my blood.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jolak5(m): 10:21am On May 25, 2017
Reviews for sale @1700, review exchange also needed whatsapp 0816 793 6132
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Trush247: 10:55am On May 25, 2017
Review available...0.9.0.9.4.5.2.3.8.7.2
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by didymario7(m): 11:26am On May 25, 2017
didymario7:
ALL NEW CUSTOMERS RECEIVE A BONUS cheesy cheesy cool grin grin

I buy payoneer as high as N360 per $. Instant payment guaranteed!

See contact on my signature.

Warm Regards
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 12:39pm On May 25, 2017
All4good:

Lolz keep joking with 1 star
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by kkevin: 12:46pm On May 25, 2017
I will Help you Succeed on Fiverr
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tolajay: 12:57pm On May 25, 2017
It beats me how you guys apply and get jobs you're not competent to execute.

Ain't you conscious of your reputation?

pasydron:
hello gurus,

Please can someone direct me or give me clue on how to execute this task. I am trying to build a list that will contain the names, mailing address, phone, email and LinkedIn profile of *MARKETING EXECUTIVES * of about 91 companies. I have the names of the companies, however, I have no clue on how this task will be executed. I will appreciate if someone can provide me with tips, insights, suggestions, tools... etc. Thanks

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tolajay: 1:02pm On May 25, 2017
Struggling with your gigs?

Do you want to improve your gig ranking?

Do you need some SEO optimisation for your gigs?

I can help you drive real traffic to your gigs improving your visibility and ranking within your niche.

No bots, no fake traffic.

Interested? Send me a PM or quote me with your digit.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by pasydron(m): 2:36pm On May 25, 2017
tolajay:
It beats me how you guys apply and get jobs you're not competent to execute.

Ain't you conscious of your reputation?

hi...tolajay...thanks for taking out time to reply. However, what I need is suggestions or anything that will help me execute this project. If you have any, please share.Thanks

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 3:11pm On May 25, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal rate N340 per dollar

Only withdrawing $100 and above..

So many satisfied clients; see what the hype is all about!

My contact in signature.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by EXICON(m): 5:55pm On May 25, 2017
Any one here into sale funnel creation should buzz me up for an urgent work pls.
You can reach me on wahtsapp via my signature.
Thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by longjohnsilver: 8:17pm On May 25, 2017
promo4:

Hello
2 reviews available send me a pm if still interested
Thanks

Are the reviews still available?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by kristian98(m): 8:45pm On May 25, 2017
Nawa o. guys pls I need your help.
I registered on Fiverr with a US IP address and I even uploaded a video to complement my gig description. I pulled fake traffic to my link to boost my gig but still no single sale! pls, i need your help guys. I hope my village people are not following me cry cry cry cry
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by promo4(m): 9:35pm On May 25, 2017
longjohnsilver:

No bro.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiremyminivan: 10:09pm On May 25, 2017
kristian98:
Nawa o. guys pls I need your help.
I registered on Fiverr with a US IP address and I even uploaded a video to complement my gig description. I pulled fake traffic to my link to boost my gig but still no single sale! pls, i need your help guys. I hope my village people are not following me cry cry cry cry

Fiverr is hard work

Fake traffic = fake clients

Fake clients = no pay ( when you stop paying the traffic dries up, not the sort of traffic you need to convert)

Real clients = paying clients

Provide a compelling offer, and you will have clients

My relation is a programmer, he enrolled on Fiverr years ago long before me , but he never created gigs until last week (courtesy of my urging) and those who need his services are contacting him directly not via buyer's request.

I strongly feel he will land an order in 30 days or less.

What are you offering? Is it state of the art? Is it like $5 pure water i.e., to say virtually indistinguisable from the other, then there is no reason why you should be chosen over the rest, and hence you will have little to no sales

It is really up to you.

I have advised people like you to look up old Fiverr threads and read them from page zero to date.

I myself read this thread from zero up to the page that I started posting, like 400 plus.

I am currently studying Ladywriter's thread, I am currently at page 120, reading diligently from page zero, and will read up it till the most recent post.

So it is over to you, take it easy and make cents, take it hard and make plenty dollars.

check out this story to help you know if you want easy money or you want to work for the money:

https://tribune.com.pk/story/992524/pakistani-designer-earns-20000-each-month-freelancing-online/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C4250870961

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by kristian98(m): 10:22pm On May 25, 2017
hiremyminivan:

Fiverr is hard work

Fake traffic = fake clients

Fake clients = no pay ( when you stop paying the traffic dries up, not the sort of traffic you need to convert)

Real clients = paying clients

Provide a compelling offer, and you will have clients

My relation is a programmer, he enrolled on Fiverr years ago long before me , but he never created gigs until last week (courtesy of my urging) and those who need his services are contacting him directly not via buyer's request.

I strongly feel he will land an order in 30 days or less.

What are you offering? Is it state of the art? Is it like $5 pure water i.e., to say virtually indistinguisable from the other, then there is no reason why you should be chosen over the rest, and hence you will have little to no sales

It is really up to do.

I have advised people like you to look up old Fiverr threads and read them from page zero to date.

I myself read this thread from zero up to the page that I started posting, like 400 plus.

I am currently studying Ladywriter's thread, I am currently at page 120, reading diligently from page zero, and will read up it till the most recent post.

So it is over to you, take it easy and make cents, take it hard and make plenty dollars.

check out this story to help you know if you want easy money or you want to work for the money:

https://tribune.com.pk/story/992524/pakistani-designer-earns-20000-each-month-freelancing-online/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C4250870961
Thanks for the reply.
so I should Provide a compelling offer and increase the price of my gig to prove to people that my services are of quality right??
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Besto(m): 11:19pm On May 25, 2017
longjohnsilver:

review available
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by longjohnsilver: 12:55am On May 26, 2017
Besto:

review available
Let us discuss sir!

Send a PM or drop your whatsapp number
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Besto(m): 1:16am On May 26, 2017
longjohnsilver:

Let us discuss sir!

Send a PM or drop your whatsapp number
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiremyminivan: 6:39am On May 26, 2017
Some of us get paid by clients outside Fiverr.

I never solicit such payments, but this is the second time a client has offered to do that.

This other guy wants the negotiations off Fiverr.

He wants payment of first block of funds outside Fiverr entirely to commit me to start, while the balance is paid via Fiverr so as to reduce the total value that gets paid as a percentage.

Question to the pros:

1. Would you allow him to do an offside deal first?
I mean like direct deposit? Bank transfer? PayPal?
But I hate PayPal because of chargebacks!
Maybe Payoneer?
Which is the preferred means of receiving offside payments?
Why?

2. Would you make him hire you on Fiverr first? Then pay the rest outside. Or can the reverse safely be the case?

I look forward to hearing from you.

I have almost $500 pending to clear, something tells me I had better let that clear first.

I also feel I would be more comfortable if we had dealt before so I would know the temparament of this client.

I know a guy that makes over $60,000.00 annually once said these platforms have secret aka double agents that do this kind of work looking for someone to tempt so they can do asset forfeiture (like EFCC LOL), I don't know how true that is, maybe it is just conjecture.

Tell me your experience so I don't fall by the wayside.

Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by demanuel(m): 7:09am On May 26, 2017
hiremyminivan:
Something new at Fiverr, did you get the email?

Titled: "Introducing: Gig Search Tags"

Fiverr ranking is about to change big time in a couple of months, search positions will run riot

You know what happens when Google changes its algorithm, that is about to happen to Fiverr soon

You have been forewarned

Bye Bye my people...
If the gig ranking format is changed, what will now be the new gig ranking model?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiremyminivan: 7:16am On May 26, 2017
demanuel:
If the gig ranking format is changed, what will now be the new gig ranking model?

You can learn more here: https://www.fiverr.com/academy/getting-started/looking-for-gig-success-enhance-your-search-tags

(1) (2) (3) ... (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.