Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (509) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1615158 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:24am On May 27, 2017
lizzycreations:
am I the only one finding this funny Somebody comman help me stop this laugh abeq....lmfao
Thank you for laughing at my 'foolish question' but please remember that nobody knows everything.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Free4man: 10:24am On May 27, 2017
Hello guys. I am a seller on fiver and I am using a U.S account. Is it possible for me to withdraw through my payoneer account. I register with payoneer using my Nigeria Identity. Thanks

Are you guys not seeing this.... please I have funds to withdraw and I am confused.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by VirusOO7(m): 11:35am On May 27, 2017
Free4man:
Hello guys. I am a seller on fiver and I am using a U.S account. Is it possible for me to withdraw through my payoneer account. I register with payoneer using my Nigeria Identity. Thanks

Are you guys not seeing this.... please I have funds to withdraw and I am confused.

of course you can, you are very safe
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dymaco(m): 12:36pm On May 27, 2017
two fiverr review for sale @ #1800. contact me on whatsapp. check my signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nsonaso(m): 1:28pm On May 27, 2017
Fiverr, Upwork, freelance funds withdrawal @330/$
Contact me
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Iggyok(m): 1:45pm On May 27, 2017
Still following
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Trush247: 2:05pm On May 27, 2017
Gig review available... 0.9.0.9.4.5.2.3.8.7.2
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Free4man: 2:15pm On May 27, 2017
VirusOO7:

of course you can, you are very safe
Thanks man.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiremyminivan: 3:19pm On May 27, 2017
I replied the guy and told him

1. I have a strict policy of not dealing outside Fiverr

2. Fiverr protects me from fraudulent clients and vice versa

3. He who comes to equity must come with clean hands, if I go outside, and I have issues, I cannot approach Fiverr's court for redress, because investigating the issue will result in my inequity coming to light

4. Nothing is more incrimating than plotting how to bypass Fiverr on Fiverr's own messaging systems. What is more, I know that the messaging system is monitored.

5. I risk my account being shut down and losing access to funds in clearance, plus the months of hardwork to take my profile to where it is now.

6. Dealing outside Fiverr is not worth the trouble, there is more to loss than to gain

I concluded with further discounts to entice him to deal, and guess what happened? Fiverr said, see the attached message!

My treatise above was in response to the client question, did you check the attachment with instructions on payment outside of Fiverr and a most stupid admission of guilt in the open in the following words: "... I'm trying to prevent the 20% deduction, which would be ideal for you and me."

cc: djlagua91

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Durosure(m): 5:20pm On May 27, 2017
Durosure:
SAVE MORE THAN 30% ON YOUR NEXT ONLINE SHIPPING And SHOPPING from China shocked shocked And Learn Nigeria E-commerce Tricks...

BUY YOU GOODS CHEAPER ON CHINESE WEBSITE...

NOW AVAILABLE...

Instant payment on any Chinese Website

1688.com

Taobao.com

Etc.

You just Give US the product Link Or Name and we get back to you swiftly... We even Negotiate Discount for YOU
No Commission

Also..

Send Money To Supplier in China and USA at the cheapest Rate Ever.. from 50rmb to 200k RMB Daily....

Whatsapp 0 7 0607276 7 2....

physical Transaction is Available In Lagos.. CHeck Banner on Profile for our Office Address.

WITH DUROSURE PROFITABILITY IS ASSURED
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Durosure(m): 5:21pm On May 27, 2017
Durosure:
SAVE MORE THAN 30% ON YOUR NEXT ONLINE SHIPPING And SHOPPING from China shocked shocked And Learn Nigeria E-commerce Tricks...

NOW AVAILABLE...

1688.com

Taobao.com

Etc.

You just Give US the product Link Or Name and we get back to you swiftly... We even Negotiate Discount for YOU
No Commission

Also..

Send Money To Supplier in China and USA at the cheapest Rate Ever.. from 50rmb to 200k RMB Daily....

Whatsapp 0 7 0 60727672....

physical Transaction is Available In Lagos.. CHeck Banner on Profile for our Office Address.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Durosure(m): 5:23pm On May 27, 2017
Durosure:

NOW AVAILABLE...

1688.com

Taobao.com

Etc.

No Commission

Also..

Whatsapp 0 7 0607276 7 2....

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Durosure(m): 5:24pm On May 27, 2017
Durosure:
I BUY PAYONEER, FIVER PAYPAL AND BTC AT GOOD RATE

Am available for fiverr Paypal Withdrawal

$50 - $99usd i change AT #340/usd

$100 - $500 i change @ #340-350/usd

PAYONEER FUND - 50-2000 i change @ 350--360/usd

i buy payoneer from 50usd at 350-360/usd

Itunes Gift Card 240 - 270/usd

USA CASH DEPOSIT BUY AND SELL

fast cashout service... any bank.... Zero 7 zero 60 72 7 6 7 2
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by djlaqua91(m): 7:01pm On May 27, 2017
hiremyminivan:
I replied the guy and told him

1. I have a strict policy of not dealing outside Fiverr

2. Fiverr protects me from fraudulent clients and vice versa

3. He who comes to equity must come with clean hands, if I go outside, and I have issues, I cannot approach Fiverr's court for redress, because investigating the issue will result in my inequity coming to light

4. Nothing is more incrimating than plotting how to bypass Fiverr on Fiverr's own messaging systems. What is more, I know that the messaging system is monitored.

5. I risk my account being shut down and losing access to funds in clearance, plus the months of hardwork to take my profile to where it is now.

6. Dealing outside Fiverr is not worth the trouble, there is more to loss than to gain

I concluded with further discounts to entice him to deal, and guess what happened? Fiverr said, see the attached message!

My treatise above was in response to the client question, did you check the attachment with instructions on payment outside of Fiverr and a most stupid admission of guilt in the open in the following words: "... I'm trying to prevent the 20% deduction, which would be ideal for you and me."

cc: djlagua91

It's good you let him know. Your messages got flagged because of certain keywords than can go against fiverr tos.

If you have an order to deliver and the message was on the order page. Deliver with your mobile app. It will bypass any warning.

If that was in your inbox, be wary.

Either way, thread very carefully.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by elunico: 10:59pm On May 27, 2017
Hi, everyone. Never knew a thread like this existed on here, i'm glad we still have people like the Op who's all he can to see that our youth put their talents to good use and earning in the process.

Since I lost my job, things have been really difficult for me, went for some job interviews, no calls yet, I'm driven by productivity, and my idleness is really putting undesirable thoughts in me.

To make matters worse, my system was stolen, Now I'm not saying this to garner sympathy, that's not what I need at this time, but just an idea of what I'm going through and how much desperate I am in looking for something that would put a smile on my face.

All I am armed with at this moment is my Android phone, I have a couple of gigs which I know I can offer expertly, however I've come across some hurdles which comes in the form of my need to create videos for each and every one of my gigs and also customized picture for them.

Like I said before, I only have my Android phone, don't have any graphic design skills to come up with original pictures, or videos.

I'm here asking if anyone can help me in that regard.

I would like for others to see my success story on here along side others.

Thanks in advance.

Cc: hiremyminivan
virusOO7
beatzone
khassy
hazzantazzan
Singapore1
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by siralexis(m): 12:07am On May 28, 2017
please house i need longtail pro...thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 4:53am On May 28, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal rate N340 per dollar

Only withdrawing $100 and above..

So many satisfied clients; see what the hype is all about!

My contact in signature...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiremyminivan: 8:17am On May 28, 2017
djlaqua91:

It's good you let him know. Your messages got flagged because of certain keywords than can go against fiverr tos.

If you have an order to deliver and the message was on the order page. Deliver with your mobile app. It will bypass any warning.

If that was in your inbox, be wary.

Either way, thread very carefully.

Buyer says he is sold, that I should send him a custom offer based on the additional discount I offered.

Thanks a million.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiremyminivan: 8:32am On May 28, 2017
elunico:
Hi, everyone. Never knew a thread like this existed on here, i'm glad we still have people like the Op who's all he can to see that our youth put their talents to good use and earning in the process.

Since I lost my job, things have been really difficult for me, went for some job interviews, no calls yet, I'm driven by productivity, and my idleness is really putting undesirable thoughts in me.

To make matters worse, my system was stolen, Now I'm not saying this to garner sympathy, that's not what I need at this time, but just an idea of what I'm going through and how much desperate I am in looking for something that would put a smile on my face.

All I am armed with at this moment is my Android phone, I have a couple of gigs which I know I can offer expertly, however I've come across some hurdles which comes in the form of my need to create videos for each and every one of my gigs and also customized picture for them.

Like I said before, I only have my Android phone, don't have any graphic design skills to come up with original pictures, or videos.

Thanks in advance.

On behalf of the OP and everyone else who had made this thread a success, thanks for the compliments.

Sorry about your job hunting experience. There are fewer job openings than there are graduates.

Sorry about your loss of your laptop. If you know my story... well, that is a story for another day...

You can succeed without gig videos, I don't have gig videos, just pictures. You can get royalty free pictures at pexels and pixabay, I can also help with rudimentary picture editing. I only remember that I don't have gig videos any week without orders. But before I can get around to write the script for the video, an order or two or three come in, and I shelve the thought until the next lull.

If you want original pictures, you might have to hire a designer, they don't come cheap except those business center guys, I would have recommended a certain guy whose moniker begins with De and ends in kM! To be sure we are on the same page, you need help with original pictures and videos?

Send me your profile so I can study and comment.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Trush247: 8:46am On May 28, 2017
Review available...0.9.0.9.4.5.2.3.8.7.2
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by routsz: 1:13pm On May 28, 2017
[quote author=Durosure post=56933117][/quote]
Durosure, I call, you don't answer. I pm, you don't respond.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yemi2plus(m): 2:01pm On May 28, 2017
elunico:

Thanks in advance.

Cc: hiremyminivan
virusOO7
beatzone
khassy
hazzantazzan
Singapore1

What's your niche? Probably, I can assist you with gig image.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by oloyede1(m): 9:14pm On May 28, 2017
bestspoke:

I saw you recently on fiverr.....keep the flag flying.
We were looking to correct permalink for one law website like that...just last week.
Weh don sir.

You are right bro.

Can we chat privately? Buzz me on 07060556088.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 28, 2017
Reviews available from a buyers account. Whatsapp below/
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Distinction2224: 8:05am On May 29, 2017
Fiverr review available, chat me up on 08037530738
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bizzynix: 9:16am On May 29, 2017
Let's help you withdraw from your Fiverr, Upwork, Iwriter, Freelance, Elance accounts from $50 above into paypal while you get paid in cash instantly. Contact in signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bizzynix: 9:18am On May 29, 2017
Let's help you withdraw from your Fiverr, Upwork, Iwriter, Freelance, Elance accounts from $50 above into paypal while you get paid in cash instantly. Contact in signature
WORLDPEACE:
I need to withdraw $68 from my fiverr Asap.
Payal, please

Trust worthy people only.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by routsz: 2:33pm On May 29, 2017
bizzynix:

Who has tried bizzynix?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 2:39pm On May 29, 2017
routsz:

Who has tried bizzynix?
I had a transaction with him and he delivered

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by routsz: 3:06pm On May 29, 2017
JohnieWalker:

Thank u.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Timi1990(m): 4:06pm On May 29, 2017
I need funds in my PayPal account . If you want to withdraw from your fiverr account at good rate , contact me on WhatsApp .
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bizzynix: 5:08pm On May 29, 2017
Bless up bruf!
JohnieWalker:

(1) (2) (3) ... (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.