Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (524) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1611595 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tosinjay(m): 4:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
Payoneer dollar needed at a nice rate, contact me if you got, contact on signature!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Egonne1(f): 4:33pm On Jun 22, 2017
Hello sir. To link ur card to Fiverr or withdraw, go to earnings using a laptop, click on revenue card and follow the steps.
Hello house, please who has Fiverr reviews for sale.
Am also buying Payoneer at good rates. Kindly contact signature
khrisponty:
Bros, r u kind enuff to put me tru how to connect payoneer to fiverr on dis thread? So someone else cud learn too? I appreciate. Thanks in advance.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by oloyede1(m): 4:50pm On Jun 22, 2017
khrisponty:
Bros, r u kind enuff to put me tru how to connect payoneer to fiverr on dis thread? So someone else cud learn too? I appreciate. Thanks in advance.

Contact me via my profile for juicy rates...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khrisponty(m): 4:50pm On Jun 22, 2017
Not up to $500 but above $400. After linking can I pull d funds directly from an atm?

Are you cashing out more than $500 a month.?
Its adviseable to use exchangers.

Check this group smart money on fb
[/quote]
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khrisponty(m): 4:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
Good looking out wif the info ma! Thanks. Hello sir. To link ur card to Fiverr or withdraw, go to earnings using a laptop, click on revenue card and follow the steps.
Hello house, please who has Fiverr reviews for sale.
Am also buying Payoneer at good rates. Kindly contact signature
[/quote]
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by clems88(m): 5:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
Hello house please I just opened an account on feverr ,my requested GIG says unapproved. What should I do
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by omotisa: 2:47pm On Jun 23, 2017
Please reach out if you have got GBP or USD Payoneer. I am looking to buy. Attractive rates on offer.

PM and I will reach out.

Cheers.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sard(m): 4:35pm On Jun 23, 2017
Is there anyone into SEO management, backlinks and other related stuffs like that?
If you're really good at those things, I may have a job for you. Please, send me a PM.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by oloyede1(m): 4:41pm On Jun 23, 2017
Sard:
Is there anyone into SEO management, backlinks and other related stuffs like that?
If you're really good at those things, I may have a job for you. Please, send me a PM.

Contact me.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiremyminivan: 5:02pm On Jun 23, 2017
So my client called me a rockstar, and promised me a surprise beyond measure when I complete his task

I am sharing this to address all those posts saying make money online without any skills

You need skills, and you need to excel at those skills to command top dollar, anyone who tells you differently, as him for his bank statements as proof that it worked the other way round

Invest in yourself and become a superstar and you will command superstar fees

Perfect candidate for offline payments to recover all the losses incurred from the client the devil sent my way

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sard(m): 5:23pm On Jun 23, 2017
oloyede1:

Contact me.
are you on WhatsApp?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by oloyede1(m): 5:25pm On Jun 23, 2017
Sard:

are you on WhatsApp?

My whatsapp contact is on my signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by oloyede1(m): 5:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
hiremyminivan:
So my client called me a rockstar, and promised me a surprise beyond measure when I complete his task

I am sharing this to address all those posts saying make money online without any skills

You need skills, and you need to excel at those skills to command top dollar, anyone who tells you differently, as him for his bank statements as proof that it worked the other way round

Perfect candidate for offline payments to recover all the losses incurred from the client the devil sent my way

Well said @hiremyminivan
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ojasweb(m): 5:53pm On Jun 23, 2017
Phony200:

Nothing, best months in sales sometimes comes after deportation.

- Change your account name to your real name
- You can leave your picture as is or change to something impersonal. White face, Nigerian flag is usually ill-advised but ultimately, the effect isn't proven
- Be positive, ignore red arrows on the gig analytics. Instead, court your best-selling customers and make sure they establish some relationship so that your big ticket sales can repeat
- Be optimistic.
- DO NOT ABANDON THE ACCOUNT. This is a common advice but believe me, a Nigerian level 2 account is better than a new level 1 account in more ways than one.

Too long, didn't read? Keep your head and keep on working.

I'm quoting you because i want others who might have skipped it to read. You've got a perfect solution for them. kudos!

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ojasweb(m): 6:02pm On Jun 23, 2017
hiremyminivan:

In Nigeria, a Masters holder would gladly jump on programs that say "No skill required", but start asking you questions if you tell him/her to acquire some skills before doing some work.
You still wonder why Yahoo is trending?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by helpfulposts(m): 6:19pm On Jun 23, 2017
hiremyminivan:

Hmn...... Wonderful
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by nkhay(f): 8:51pm On Jun 23, 2017
I'll buy your Payoneer funds at sweet rate!

Fiverr/Upwork withdrawal Available!

Swift transaction as always!

The only exchanger verified by the boss himself; Venzal grin grin

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mozzti(m): 11:47pm On Jun 23, 2017
If you've got Reviews For Sale.
Holla @07032065308(whatsapp)
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Phony200(m): 4:04am On Jun 24, 2017
ojasweb:

I'm quoting you because i want others who might have skipped it to read. You've got a perfect solution for them. kudos!

Thanks!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Egonne1(f): 5:55am On Jun 24, 2017
Bring all your Payoneer funds to me for quick cash out at a good rate
My contact is on my signature.
Good morning.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 6:21am On Jun 24, 2017
Bring all your Payoneer to me/$

Fiverr withdrawal also available/$

Contact on my Signature. Tested and Trusted
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by einsteino(m): 6:33am On Jun 24, 2017
I buy fiverr funds
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by modath(f): 6:42am On Jun 24, 2017
Bring ALL your payoneer funds and cash out at good rates....

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Whatsapp on siggy...

Merci ...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by harryfloss: 8:09am On Jun 25, 2017
I need the contact of a well verified exchanger now pls
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wintersnow(m): 1:15pm On Jun 25, 2017
Why is it so difficult to sell on fivver, no matter how good your gigs are, I've been on fivver for almost 5 months and I haven't sold one gig yet...its so frustrating..
Does it have anything to do with my location? cry cry
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Funlord2(m): 1:39pm On Jun 25, 2017
[quote author=Olafiverr post=54912947][/quote]

Fraudster alert! Believe him not!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ajog1: 2:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ajog1: 2:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
wintersnow:
Why is it so difficult to sell on fivver, no matter how good your gigs are, I've been on fivver for almost 5 months and I haven't sold one gig yet...its so frustrating..
Does it have anything to do with my location? cry cry
The statement "Why is it so difficult to sell on fivver, no matter how good your gigs are" is your personal experience- hence it isn't applicable to all. They are some of us who opened new accounts 2 months back(without a review) and have got orders so the question should be why am I not getting sales. Fact is freelancing on Fiverr is quite tough at the moment compared to around 8 to 9 months back when you could simply start getting orders by staying on buyers request (which a few still achieve though). So in essence you need to get your nut properly tighten by considering the following:
Has your gig been reviewed by someone to cross-check for any misspelling or lack-of-flow in your description?
I am quite sure you have received couple of messages from prospects,some of which might be genuine client, onlookers or outright scams; How many of them have you succeeded in converting into buyers through effective communication?
Have you promoted your gigs through other means off fiverr like facebook or google plus? You can't solely depend on the buyers request where mostly trashes are been spewed nowadays-which is based on my personal experience. You just have to go beyond that!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sholws(m): 2:33pm On Jun 25, 2017
I have $31 on my fiverr I would like to convert to naira.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 3:12pm On Jun 25, 2017
Ndeewoo my people
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Trush247: 6:38pm On Jun 25, 2017
reviews available...0.9.09.4.5.2.3.8.7.2

(1) (2) (3) ... (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.