Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,538 members, 7,823,352 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (525) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1615890 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Saheed69(m): 9:10pm On Jun 25, 2017
$123 Fiverr PayPal withdrawal available
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sanchase: 9:34pm On Jun 25, 2017
Fiverr/Paypal and Upwork withdrawals Available,

Whatsapp: +447417597912.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by kilojoDesigns: 10:20pm On Jun 25, 2017
I've got fiverr reviews for sale
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wintersnow(m): 3:28am On Jun 26, 2017
ajog1:

The statement "Why is it so difficult to sell on fivver, no matter how good your gigs are" is your personal experience- hence it isn't applicable to all. They are some of us who opened new accounts 2 months back(without a review) and have got orders so the question should be why am I not getting sales. Fact is freelancing on Fiverr is quite tough at the moment compared to around 8 to 9 months back when you could simply start getting orders by staying on buyers request (which a few still achieve though). So in essence you need to get your nut properly tighten by considering the following:
Has your gig been reviewed by someone to cross-check for any misspelling or lack-of-flow in your description?
I am quite sure you have received couple of messages from prospects,some of which might be genuine client, onlookers or outright scams; How many of them have you succeeded in converting into buyers through effective communication?
Have you promoted your gigs through other means off fiverr like facebook or google plus? You can't solely depend on the buyers request where mostly trashes are been spewed nowadays-which is based on my personal experience. You just have to go beyond that!

Bro I've done everything you mentioned, my gigs have been reviewed countless times..
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 4:21am On Jun 26, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal rate N340 per dollar

Only withdrawing $100 and above.

Rates are exactly as stated, no surprises.

My contact in signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by modath(f): 5:22am On Jun 26, 2017
Bring ALL your payoneer funds and cash out at good rates....

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed mins.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...

Merci ...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by rafiel(m): 6:52am On Jun 26, 2017
Please, I need Amazon review urgently, if you can please reach me with this on mobile or whatsapp o7o 5 5 58 70 52.
thank you
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FESTAC101: 8:12am On Jun 26, 2017
Please who has quality experience vin Proofreading and Editing up to 40,000 words?

Or,does anyone known a software that can help proofread and edit up to 40,000 words?

Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by micynute94(m): 9:06am On Jun 26, 2017
FESTAC101:
Please who has quality experience vin Proofreading and Editing up to 40,000 words?

Or,does anyone known a software that can help proofread and edit up to 40,000 words?

Thanks

Say na 9ja package... ... Pay 20K.

what's the e-book about?
contact me if you need help...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Appleyard(m): 12:13am On Jun 27, 2017
FESTAC101:

Thanks

I can helpyou... How much will you pay?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 1:25am On Jun 27, 2017
*USA VERIFIED VCC, VBA and PHONE NUMBER for PayPal Verification

*CANADA VERIFIED VCC, VBA and PHONE NUMBER for PayPal Verification

*EUROPEAN VERIFIED VCC, VBA and PHONE NUMBER for PayPal Verification

*VERIFIED EBAY / AMAZON + PAYPAL ACCOUNTS

*GOOGLE VOICE

*REMOTE DESKTOP (VIRTUAL PRIVATE SERVER) FOR PAYPAL / EBAY ACCOUNT

*MASTER CARD FOR PAYPAL VERIFICATION

Contact my signature.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by iamcy(m): 2:04am On Jun 27, 2017
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by modath(f): 5:30am On Jun 27, 2017

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...

Merci ...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by oloyede1(m): 6:24am On Jun 27, 2017
wintersnow:
Why is it so difficult to sell on fivver, no matter how good your gigs are, I've been on fivver for almost 5 months and I haven't sold one gig yet...its so frustrating..
Does it have anything to do with my location? cry cry

No
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ojasweb(m): 4:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
June isn't too cool. But $1600 isn't bad.

8 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Segibambo(m): 6:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ojasweb, what's the best niche?

And how can one learn SEO, backlinks etc.

Especially registering a business on local SEO I.e Google my business and the rest.

Because when I see your screen shots, it feels like I'm playing table tennis on fiverr...

Even if it's a private mail, I don't mind.

Segibambo@gmail.com.

I humbly look forward to your reply.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nicklutz(m): 6:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
Shey person fit help me withdraw $51 from my fiverr account through paypal?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by nnamokenna(m): 10:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
Is there anybody who can create both Android and IOS apps from a website (or based on a website)? Not building the apps from a website like www.appsgeyser.com or any other like that. It has to be built because some of the icons (especially on the header and footer sections) would change and the navigation has to be smooth.

If you can do this, contact me on zero seven zero five nine six four four three five four (whatsapp) and lets discuss further. Or you can just quote me here.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by modath(f): 5:07am On Jun 29, 2017

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...

Gracias.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiremyminivan: 12:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
Have you ever been a victim of Fiverr unilaterally refunding a complaining client without recourse to you?

If yes, how did you handle it?

I am thinking of releasing the text of my strongly worded complaint to Fiverr for adoption by all and sundry, it is hoped that if quite a number of us can complain when they do this they can adjust the process to ensure that such refunds are not processed until the seller's side of the story is heard.

If I can get 100 likes, it will mean it is a general problem and I will release it, if not, then I will not bother.

If you want it released, click like

If you don't care, click share

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiremyminivan: 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2017
I just saw this - Fiverr Pro

https://www.fiverr.com/introducing-pro?content_type=seasonal&context_referrer=homepage&source=custom_hp_packages#

Are you signing up for this?

Seems like a way of addressing the rampant problem of poorly skilled workers infesting the platform and a means of differentiating and charging more than the crowd.

Investigate and sign up for it if you believe you can deliver exceptionally
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ranson(m): 1:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
hiremyminivan:
Have you ever been a victom of Fiverr unilaterally refunding a complaining client without recourse to you?

I am thinking of releasing the text of my strongly worded complaint to Fiverr for adoption by all and sundry, it is hoped that if quite a number of us can complain when they do this they can adjust the process to ensure that such refunds are not processed until the seller's side of the story is heard.

If I can get 100 likes, it will mean it is a general problem and I will release it, if not, then I will not bother.

If you have something to share that will benefit others, just share it. Don't let us start to dramatize everything with "like" and "share"

9 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by demanuel(m): 1:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
hiremyminivan:
Have you ever been a victom of Fiverr unilaterally refunding a complaining client without recourse to you?

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by demanuel(m): 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2017
hiremyminivan:

Did Fiverr harken to your complaint?

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by kkevin: 2:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
beatzone:
Yes, you can make good money on fiverr as a Nigerian.

*I work on fiverr everyday.
*I make money everyday.
*I am a level 2 seller on there.

I do not about other types of services using Nigeria as there country and the success rate. But mine is a perfect example.

The thing is, I used to be a blogger. I joined fiverr because, at some point, I wanted to optimize my blog for google search (SEO optimization).

So i joined in 2014. After the optimization, it worked for my blog, rather, it OVER-WORKED for my blog, and google banned me from ther adsense programme because my blog started experiencing surge in unusual traffic. I became very discouraged. I attempted starting several other blogs, but i had lost the passion for blogging. Instead I wanted another means to make money online. I hated adsense with passion....I still do.

Almost a year later, after intense research,

*I re-discovered fiverr.com.
*I created a gig in dec 2015.
*Made my first withdrawal in Jan 2016.
*You can see how much I have made so far in february.
*You can also see my country is Nigeria.
*I attained Level 2 status in about 1 month.

I have attached screenshots as proof.

As we go along, I will tell you more about how you can succeed. Be free to ask me questions

NB : To withdraw your money, follow this link and get INSTANT $25 for FREE.
https://share.payoneer.com/nav/v5sl8gVA0JbFHHFkOuGCj3Y0dD1LqcNZbUzPTuCz7LpU9tCdXnM4t1tyhT1xzVoL-aou4SJkVuq7_bJOMO5atg2
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by kkevin: 2:03pm On Jun 29, 2017
I want to Help as many people as possible to Succeed on Fiverr By Rendering the best Assistance possible.

By Giving out Free Fiverr training and 9 great Fiverr Tools which includes

1. Powerful Email Writer Software

2. Bulk Email Sender Software + Access Key

3. 2 Email Extractor, Pro version

4. Google Indexer (This on software that can Help You Rank 1st on Google Search.)

4. 7.3Million Usa, Uk, Canada and Worldwide Email Lists For your email marketing

5. Article Rewriter/Article Writer Software Pro Version

6. 4000 plr,mrr ebooks with full resell with topics ranging from all niche

7. 60 premium Kindle Cover Templates

8. 500 Logo templates

9. 100 professional business card templates

I will Give you these Tools to Setup any of the following Service: Article Writing, Digital Marketing, Graphic Design without any Experience:

I will Give you All the Package Mentioned above to Get you Started on Any Freelance Site, like Fiverr, Upwork.com, Seo Clark, Guru.com, Freelancer.com and may more.

1.  I will  Give you 100 professional business card templates

(with this you can setup a Gig like I will Give you 100 High Quality Business Card Templates or You can use it to Setup a Gig Like ''I will Design a premium Business card.)
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO CREATE A PROFESSIOAL BUSINESS CARD WITH THIS TEMPLATES (Just insert clients Detail and deliver) Simple.
 ‎

2.   Give you 60 premium  Kindle Cover Template

‎ (with this you can setup a Gig like I will Give you 60 Premium Amazon Kindle Cover Templates or You can use it  to Setup a Gig Like ''I will Design a Professional Amazon Kindle Cover .)
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO CREATE A PROFESSIOAL KINDLE COVER WITH THIS TEMPLATES‎

3. Give you Niche Base and Country Based Email Extractor to Help you market Your Gig to those who are Directly interested in your gig.

4. Give you Bulk Email Sender Software + Access Key.

I Will Also Give You Article Rewriter/Article Writer Software

Trust me, This the Only Software that can make you money without any Experience as a Writer

It Will Help you write  or Rewrite any Article in case you've seen Article you like and want to make it your own in the Eyes of Google. This is (2 in 1 Software).

The Software is good and will make life easy for any Freelance Writer whether Old or Newbie . It will help you make 100% Google friendly Article or Blog Post in a twinkling of an Eye. All Article will Pass 100% COPYSCAPE and Google test.

Very Easy to use

Bought This Software for $56, But can giving it to you for a token. ‎

5. You will also Receive Over 7Million Email Lists
(this List will Greatly Help you Setup a Gig Like, " I will Give You 2 Million Verified Email Lists or More,and Even extra Gigs."

6. And lastly I will also Give You 4000 plr,mrr ebooks with full resell rights

(with this you can Setup a Gig like, I Will Gi‎ve You 4000 Ebooks with Full Resell Right.) or you can Resell anywhere or Rebrand for  Amazon Kindle or Ebook Writing Service on Fiverr.

And many More.

Please Note:

Kindly note that the Fiverr Training is Free, while the 9 Fiverr Tools will cost you a token of 3k Only.

WILL ALSO SHOW YOU:
HOW TO OFFER UNLIMITED TRAFFIC GIG WITHOUT ANY EXPERIENCE AT ALL. Eg, (with this you can setup a Gig like: I will Drive unlimited Traffic to Your Site in one month.

Check my profile for my Contact
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by kilojoDesigns: 2:04pm On Jun 29, 2017
I've got fiverr reviews for sale, who's interested can contact me. 070-18880219
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by micynute94(m): 3:42pm On Jun 29, 2017
Got a little PayPal funds... @70 up for grabs.. My contact is 0814**840**3444...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by goodlifehyd(m): 5:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
Got anyone on here who tried the Fiverr Pro ish yet Thinking of giving it a trial but idk if it will reset my profile or not.

cc ojasweb hiremyminivan
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by frankmoney(m): 6:13pm On Jun 29, 2017
I have 4 reviews for sale from a US acct , verified level one account
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Fingerprinter(m): 6:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
goodlifehyd:
Got anyone on here who tried the Fiverr Pro ish yet Thinking of giving it a trial but idk if it will reset my profile or not.

cc ojasweb hiremyminivan
If you're not using your original details, then just forget it. Because they will subject you to a rigorous verification process before accepting your application. These are my thoughts though, but I am certain, that's how they do it!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ojasweb(m): 7:00pm On Jun 29, 2017
goodlifehyd:

cc ojasweb hiremyminivan

Yes, i applied. still waiting for reply.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.