Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (553) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1611939 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 9:47am On Aug 24, 2017
Interested in learning any of these interesting creative skills which are also hot selling gigs on freelance websites... cool

Comic Art/Lettering and Fashion Illustration

Call:08033651255 and whatsapp:09036991811

You can also click on the link and register online

http://the-dm3drev-studeos..com.ng/2017/08/gsetw-phase-2-comic-art-and-lettering.html?m=1
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Follededon(m): 12:28pm On Aug 24, 2017
Thanks. It was credited overnight
bestspoke:

Same time your order hit completed. Just chill and get a fine exchanger ready.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Follededon(m): 12:29pm On Aug 24, 2017
Thanks. It was credited overnight
bestspoke:

Same time your order hit completed. Just chill and get a fine exchanger ready.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 2:42pm On Aug 24, 2017
Fiverr, PayPal withdrawals @ Juicy Rates

Run many fiverr accounts, No annual fees like payoneer

Confirmed best PayPal rate, don't let anyone cheat you!

Only withdrawing $100 and above

My contact in signature.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wyse24(m): 2:52pm On Aug 24, 2017
I have 42$ paypal left for sale. FnF available
modath:
Bring ALL your PAYONEER , FIVERR WITHDRAWAL, UPWORK etc.... funds and cash out at good rates....

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...Mo means BUSINESS....

Gracias.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ojasweb(m): 2:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
I guess someone here knows the bearer of Prince Levi. If you know him, warn him. The idiot went to my site to download fiverr eBook, and maybe because he didn't confirm his optin, he couldn't get the book and the next thing he did was to rain curse on me.
This is his email address.
ghidilane@gmail.com
this is what he calls his blog https://ihe9ja..com
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by colonel20: 3:30pm On Aug 24, 2017
$3500 payoneer needed...

Buying N350/$... via whatsapp
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 25, 2017
$254 PayPal available from upwork.

You'll have to add my mail to take it.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Damitism: 12:00pm On Aug 25, 2017
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Trush247: 12:12pm On Aug 25, 2017
Reviews available... 0.9.0.9.4.5.2.3.8.7.2
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 25, 2017
Hi
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Day11(m): 3:38pm On Aug 25, 2017
SirAbdulthe1st:

$254 PayPal available from upwork.

You'll have to add my mail to take it.

Bring it
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ojasweb(m): 6:54pm On Aug 25, 2017
Damitism:
Hello, house. Please, I need help getting buyers, reviews and 5 star rating. I have created some gigs but I have not gotten any buyer till date. Please, help check my page at https://fiverr.com/dammynism
I'm frustrated already. What can I do?

Don't get frustrated, keep the positive spirit. Even the most experienced Fiverr sellers sometimes experience sales drought. When there's no order, use that opportunity to learn new things and improve on your existing skills. That's how you can develop yourself.
Everyone knows that article writing is now congested. Getting sales isn't really easy, so keep doing your best. you may want to create few more gigs around specific writing styles. Example, articles on health, politics, or just any niche that you think you can deliver.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ojasweb(m): 7:04pm On Aug 25, 2017
uzot:
Hello Guru's in the house

Please can you review my profile , am a newbie, i would really appreciate your feedback

https://www.fiverr.com/uzotoby17/can-transcribe-any-audio-in-english-in-24-hours-for-you

I recommend for you to learn more about Fiverr and your service, too. I am convinced that you read your gig title and you know it sounds really odd. WILL proceeded by CAN. Buyers are not looking for who can, they are looking for who will. So, try to edit your gig and use appropriate words. Your gig description is poorly written. If you offer anything that deals with language, English especially, try to write good English for your gig, at least.
Your profile also needs better formatting. It is not a must to include your level of education if it is going to implicate you. Worst still, hire someone to optimize your account and the gigs.
that's my little suggestions.
Success!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by etebefia: 8:05pm On Aug 25, 2017
Fiverr review exchange still available
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wyse24(m): 8:18pm On Aug 25, 2017
$307 Payooneer available at the rate of 340/$. I want to dispose all at once.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by funlord(m): 8:35pm On Aug 25, 2017
wyse24:
$307 Payooneer available at the rate of 340/$. I want to dispose all at once.

Called you and sent you a what's app message but you are not communicating? What's up?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Follededon(m): 9:00pm On Aug 25, 2017
Who is the best exchanger in the house? Please recommend.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wyse24(m): 9:59pm On Aug 25, 2017
Bro, I was away praying and before I could even attempt a callback someone already got the offer.
funlord:

Called you and sent you a what's app message but you are not communicating? What's up?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FrancisAdl(m): 9:18am On Aug 26, 2017
etebefia:
Fiverr review exchange still available

No funds to exchange but I want to buy, interested?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FrancisAdl(m): 9:27am On Aug 26, 2017
Standard92:
Anyone interested in Fiverr review exchange? Quote me let's have a deal.

Interested, still available?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by etebefia: 10:13am On Aug 26, 2017
FrancisAdl:

No funds to exchange but I want to buy, interested?
Looking for exchange
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by kowalsky: 10:35am On Aug 26, 2017
Follededon:
Who is the best exchanger in the house? Please recommend.

nkhay cool

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Follededon(m): 2:03pm On Aug 26, 2017
Thanks.
kowalsky:

nkhay cool
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Follededon(m): 2:06pm On Aug 26, 2017
I am seeing one active order in my account but the order is not showing. What could be the problem? Has anyone experienced it. Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by routsz: 2:10pm On Aug 26, 2017
Follededon:
I am seeing one active order in my account but the order is not showing. What could be the problem? Has anyone experienced it. Thanks

Click it and the details would show.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Follededon(m): 2:52pm On Aug 26, 2017
Not showing anything.
routsz:

Click it and the details would show.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Follededon(m): 3:13pm On Aug 26, 2017
It Is showing that I have one priority order but when I clicked it it shows no priority order
Follededon:
Not showing anything.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Follededon(m): 3:58pm On Aug 26, 2017
Please see the picture
Follededon:
Not showing anything.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 26, 2017
Follededon:
Please see the picture

Someone had not completed an order. Once the person finishes the ordering, it will appear. Check all your gigs for confirmation.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Follededon(m): 4:13pm On Aug 26, 2017
I have more than one customers that haven't completed the delivery which the system will complete automatically in three days. Just wondering where the priority order is hiding
beatzone:

Someone had not completed an order. Once the person finishes the ordering, it will appear. Check all your gigs for confirmation.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by marksooyinmiebi(m): 4:22pm On Aug 26, 2017
Follededon:

Buyer hasn't submitted order requirements. Chill.

(1) (2) (3) ... (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.