Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,456 members, 7,770,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:06 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (557) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1588006 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiremyminivan: 6:40pm On Sep 04, 2017
olyrayy:

Bro. Something tells me you're either a law student or a lawyer. Am I correct?

Excuse my curiosity...but what makes you think that I am remotely or closely related to that calling/profession?

I wonder why you have this hunch...

Feel free to share privately if you don't feel like making it public
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mekstaniac(m): 8:14pm On Sep 04, 2017
Boost your Fiverr account. Buy some cheap reviews. Available Right here......contact on signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Trush247: 8:33pm On Sep 04, 2017
Reviews available... 0.9.0.9.4.5.2.3.8.7.2
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Valentinooo: 2:26am On Sep 05, 2017
How do I fund my account if I want to order some gig on fiver. Can I use my GTB MasterCard?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Earnmoney51123(m): 8:58am On Sep 05, 2017
09059673506 pls add me
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Zdoh(m): 9:52am On Sep 05, 2017
BRING ALL YOUR FUNDS

payoneer

Paypal

Skrill

Bitcoin

and Neteller funds at good
rate.Bring your funds for instant exchange to
Naira...instant payment guarantee.

Check signature bellow for contacts
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by routsz: 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2017
joedesigns:
bro, sanchase later pay you?

Not heard from him
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by routsz: 7:31pm On Sep 05, 2017
akashi01:

Bros what did he ask you to do? And why are you refusing to do it?

He's known here, most people don't know you.

NOTE: I'm not picking sides. Just settle it amicably.

Oh, so "because he's known" that's more the reason why he should enter into agreement to exchange funds - and then breach the same agreement - "because he's known here".
So sad!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by akashi01(m): 8:31pm On Sep 05, 2017
routsz:

Oh, so "because he's known" that's more the reason why he should enter into agreement to exchange funds - and then breach the same agreement - "because he's known here".
So sad!

Not because he's well known. He had handled millions for people with no issues.

He agreed to receive money for you (which most exchangers no longer do.)

#1 Why don't you state what he asked you to do?
#2 Why not state what he ask you to do here?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AkProsper(m): 8:35pm On Sep 05, 2017
fiverr review exchange available. contact in my signature.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sanchase: 11:05pm On Sep 05, 2017
Like i mentioned in my last post, your refund has be done.

Here is a public screenshot of the refund since you prefer to make your transaction public and ignore my email.

routsz:

So sad!

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by zeedolla(m): 5:21am On Sep 06, 2017
Hello Guys.

I need a 2 Email Blast sent out today. Each are a list of 10,000 each. If you can handle the job in 6 hours, kindly contact me on whatsapp via my signature.

Only serious and rated fiverr seller needed. I will place an order for $5 for each of the blast.

Thank you
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sosowater: 5:49am On Sep 06, 2017
Old fiverr account needed (from 8months) .

Ratings: Not less than 97%

Niche: Writing/Resumes
No need for available funds or pending withdrawal funds.

Contact me via SMS, call or whatsapp using *********.

Escrow will be used for safe transaction.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AkProsper(m): 10:27am On Sep 06, 2017
AkProsper:
still available
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Damitism: 10:33am On Sep 06, 2017
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by topsquino(m): 10:38am On Sep 06, 2017
Dear Estimable Academic Writer:

Hope this message meets you in good health.

PROJECT DESCRIPTION:

This is to notify you that we've another long-term project for 2 ACADEMIC WRITERS to help us write a dissertation of about 12, 000 words. The deadline for this project is 3 months. But we will need each Chapter for the dissertation every 7 days. One of the dissertation topic is CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT IN HOTEL INDUSTRY. The other topic is SHOPPING BEHAVIOR IN HOTEL INDUSTRY. We intend to outsource one dissertation topic to one person (writer). You can choose anyone you like so long you can do a good job.

REWARD: N3, 500/500 words
CITATION: HARVARD
ENGLISH: BRITISH

REQUIREMENTS:

1) If you don't have a stable internet connection or laptop, this project is not for you.
2) If you don't understand the rules of grammar (punctuation marks, tenses etc), this project is not for you.
3) If you have not written dissertation before, this project is not for you.
4) If you are not a creative writer, this project is not for you.
5) If you are not passionate about writing, this project is not for you.
6) If you are not okay with the price, this project is not for you.
7) If you are looking for somebody to train you on writing, this project is not for you.

NOTE: We need high-quality dissertation. Don't waste your time if you cannot do this. We will not pay you for poorly written content.

HOW TO GET STARTED:

1) Send samples of your articles to topsquino (at) gmail (dot) com NOTE: change the (at) to @ and dot to . and remove the spaces as well.
2) If we are okay with your samples, we will request you to write a 300-word RESEARCH article test on THURSDAY OR FRIDAY. We DON'T pay for TEST
3) If we are okay with your test, we will start outsourcing our articles to you on FRIDAY/SATURDAY.

Regards

Topsquino
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by howtodoit(m): 10:04am On Sep 07, 2017
Hey guys,

Need a little help... I have about $79 on my Payoneer account. What's the going rate now?

Please, which exchanger have you used and trust?

I await your recommendations...

Thanks guys
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 2:09pm On Sep 07, 2017
Upwork, Fiverr, Freelancer and all PayPal withdrawals @ Juicy Rates

Only withdrawing $100 and above

All transactions are done within minutes

My contact in signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by funlord(m): 2:22pm On Sep 07, 2017
howtodoit:
Hey guys,

Need a little help... I have about $79 on my Payoneer account. What's the going rate now?

Please, which exchanger have you used and trust?

I await your recommendations...

Thanks guys

Send me a what's app message with the phone number on my profile!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jamebex(m): 2:56pm On Sep 07, 2017
Hello guys please I need help urgently, I have a client who wants to pay me for my service. He asked me for a convenient method but I seem to be out of idea on what to use.
I have a Payoneer card though and he has one aswell but I don't know how to go about it. I think its only companies that can pay me through payoneer. pls who has idea how I can receive the money
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by privilegeltd(m): 3:13pm On Sep 07, 2017
USD$87 dollar for sale through Payoneer to buyers in Lagos, any other buyer will credit my account first before i transfer to the buyer payoneer account contact me if you are ready to buyer through m,y number +2348131143883
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AkProsper(m): 5:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
AkProsper:
still available. contact in signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tosinjay(m): 5:15pm On Sep 07, 2017
jamebex:
Hello guys please I need help urgently, I have a client who wants to pay me for my service. He asked me for a convenient method but I seem to be out of idea on what to use.
I have a Payoneer card though and he has one aswell but I don't know how to go about it. I think its only companies that can pay me through payoneer. pls who has idea how I can receive the money
He can pay you through payoneer, it's what payoneer is for, after he pays you you can sell it here. I buy payoneer funds. If you've been paid you can message me on whatsapp on my signature, you'll transfer the funds and get paid in naira. Will give you nice rate in naira.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sconp: 6:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
I have $76 Fiverr fund for sale. Who to contact??
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by nkhay(f): 6:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
$5000 Payoneer needed today at the best rate ever!

Contact me on WhatsApp number below for swift deal!

(1) (2) (3) ... (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.