Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,478 members, 7,770,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:35 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (558) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1588027 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wyse24(m): 7:34pm On Sep 07, 2017
38$ PayPal for sale, Fnf available
Add me too for
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tshabalala: 7:39pm On Sep 07, 2017
It been more than a week since I did my last order. Help me please, I am a graphics designer.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Damitism: 11:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 11:30pm On Sep 07, 2017

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 1:13am On Sep 08, 2017
Upwork, Fiverr, Freelancer and all PayPal withdrawals @ Juicy Rates

Only withdrawing $100 and above.

All transactions are done within minutes

My contact in signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Damitism: 2:27am On Sep 08, 2017
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tosinjay(m): 2:37am On Sep 08, 2017
Buying your payoneer funds @nice rate, kindly what's at signature if you got for sale.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sanchase: 7:12am On Sep 08, 2017
Fiverr/Upwork Withdrawals via Paypal, sell yours funds and get paid within minutes.

I Buy from $50 and above.

Get in touch via my signature waterwineman@ yahoo.com
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Fingerprinter(m): 7:58am On Sep 08, 2017
I've got another $133 payoneer for quick pick up. Contact me on 07087845559, let's deal (please Whatsapp only)
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AkProsper(m): 8:34am On Sep 08, 2017
fiverr review exchange available. contact in my signature.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by routsz: 10:05am On Sep 08, 2017
Sanchase:
Like i mentioned in my last post, your refund has be done.

Here is a public screenshot of the refund since you prefer to make your transaction public and ignore my email.

Please note that I have not received any money. As far as I'm concerned, the money remains with you - irrespective of whatever images you generate here of your purported refund. Fact is that you agreed to exchange a sum of money with me and then, failed to do so after money WAS TRANSFERRED FROM MY ACCOUNT to you. I have no intention of pursuing this any further as there's no need. But I have noted your kind of person and I'm equally lucky that it was such a small sum.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wyse24(m): 10:18am On Sep 08, 2017
I am need of payoneer fund 114$
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wyse24(m): 10:48am On Sep 08, 2017
I am interested
Fingerprinter:
I've got another $133 payoneer for quick pick up. Contact me on 07087845559, let's deal (please Whatsapp only)
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by topsquino(m): 1:06pm On Sep 08, 2017
Dear Estimable Writer/Blogger:

Thank you for taking your time to read this project description. This particular project is about reviewing Computer & Accessories products and Sex Enhancement Products. To understand the type of quality we need, please click here https://kiniprice.com/2017/09/top-tecno-phones-in-nigeria-as-of-september-2017/ As you can see, you need to tell users about the pros and cons and features of the products

If you are interested, kindly read the information below.

PROJECT DESCRIPTION:

This is to notify you that we've another long-term project for writers who are proficient in the following categories: C[b]omputer & Accessories & Sex Enhancement Products.[/b] Our primary aim is to help buyers make informed decisions regarding the items in those categories which can be found on Jumia, Konga, and other popular online stores in Nigeria. So, we need Nigerian writers who are very proficient in reviewing products in these categories.

REWARD

N1,800/500words
Your name will be published along with these articles. (see the link above)

REQUIREMENTS:

1) If you don't have a stable internet connection or laptop, this project is not for you.
2) If you don't understand the rules of grammar (punctuation marks, tenses etc), this project is not for you.
3) If you have not written articles before, this project is not for you.
4) If you are not a creative writer, this project is not for you.
5) If you are not passionate about writing, this project is not for you.
6) If you are not okay with the price, this project is not for you.
7) If you are looking for somebody to train you on writing, this project is not for you.

NOTE: We need high-quality articles. Don't waste your time if you cannot do this. We will not pay you for poorly written content.

HOW TO GET STARTED:

1) Send samples of your articles to topsquino (at) gmail (dot) com NOTE: change the (at) to @ and dot to . and remove the spaces as well.
2) If we are okay with your samples, we will request you to write a 200-word article test on SATURDAY. We DON'T pay for TEST
3) If we are okay with your test, we will start outsourcing our articles to you on MONDAY.

Regards

Topsquino
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by modath(f): 3:30pm On Sep 08, 2017
Bring ALL your PAYONEER , FIVERR WITHDRAWAL, UPWORK etc.... funds and cash out at good rates....

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy......Mo means BUSINESS....

Gracias.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ihavespoken: 7:23pm On Sep 08, 2017
We have all seen the type of person you are, we try to advice you but you pick fights with everyone.

The exchanger has done more than enough for you. My advice for you is to use the 7 pounds and buy a rope.

routsz:

Please note that I have not received any money. As far as I'm concerned, the money remains with you - irrespective of whatever images you generate here of your purported refund. Fact is that you agreed to exchange a sum of money with me and then, failed to do so after money WAS TRANSFERRED FROM MY ACCOUNT to you. I have no intention of pursuing this any further as there's no need. But I have noted your kind of person and I'm equally lucky that it was such a small sum.

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by skitkid2(m): 7:40pm On Sep 08, 2017
195 fiverr PayPal available
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AkProsper(m): 9:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
AkProsper:
fiverr review exchange available. contact in my signature.
still available
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by computerboy: 12:23am On Sep 09, 2017
$1k payoneer needed at 340 escrow is allowed
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tosinjay(m): 3:22am On Sep 09, 2017
tosinjay:
Buying your payoneer funds @nice rate, kindly what's at signature if you got for sale.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by nkhay(f): 8:58am On Sep 09, 2017
$5K PAYONEER FUNDS NEEDED DAILY

CONTACT ME FOR JUICY RATES & INSTANT PAYMENT

WHATSAPP CONTACT BELOW!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by computerboy: 9:44am On Sep 09, 2017
computerboy:
$1k payoneer needed at 340 escrow is allowed
500 still needed. contacts in signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nomeh17(m): 11:14am On Sep 09, 2017
nkhay:

WHATSAPP CONTACT BELOW!
Just had sweet and fast transaction with her.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by nkhay(f): 12:21pm On Sep 09, 2017
Nomeh17:
Just had sweet and fast transaction with her.

Thanks bro. More deals ahead!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 12:41pm On Sep 09, 2017
nkhay:

WHATSAPP CONTACT BELOW!

I go d stalk una now grin grin grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 12:42pm On Sep 09, 2017
modath:
Bring ALL your PAYONEER , FIVERR WITHDRAWAL, UPWORK etc.... funds and cash out at good rates....

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy......Mo means BUSINESS....

Gracias.

Hehhehehehe

You dn show face here grin grin grin grin

Make me serf join this payoneer hustle oo
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by nkhay(f): 12:44pm On Sep 09, 2017
khassy:

I go d stalk una now grin grin grin

*SideEyes*
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 12:48pm On Sep 09, 2017
Chaiii

Make I go check my fiverr account if e still d exist serf grin grin grin grin grin

Singing
6 months dn waka, we still d carry go tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 12:49pm On Sep 09, 2017
nkhay:

*SideEyes*

kiloshele

why you d look me lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 12:53pm On Sep 09, 2017
Na wa ooo

Gave someone my account to manage and I'm coming back to see this

dafuq angry angry angry

Make I kuku stay my 1 year vacation jare.. mtchewww undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.