Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:50 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (561) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1587985 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by popeejosh: 4:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
teamf:
I Will Create Two HD Animation Videos For Your Fiverr Gigs In 24hrs

Are you struggling to make much sales on fiverr?
Have you done everything right but still waiting for that dream life with orders come one after another!
For just $5 you will get:
You will get :
TWO types HD animation videos with background music
any video format
i will use your images,logo (watermark) [if you have]
many revision until your satisfaction
kindly check my signature for my number or you can also message me on fiverr. https://www.fiverr.com/jenifer_sasha/create-two-hd-animation-videos-for-your-fiverr-gigs-in-24hrs
please how can I get to you
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by kilojoDesigns: 5:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
bemagnify:
stil available?
Sure
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
popeejosh:
please how can I contact you

message me via fiverr
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 7:07am On Sep 16, 2017
If you offer Instagram shoutout on Fiverr please mention me
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by teamf: 10:25am On Sep 16, 2017
popeejosh:
please how can I get to you
Check my signature

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Diamondwriter(m): 12:04pm On Sep 16, 2017
Hi guys,
Please does any know of sites with high domain authority that I can easily get access to post articles?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Lunagirl(f): 1:44pm On Sep 16, 2017
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Richiy(f): 1:46pm On Sep 16, 2017
I have $80 Fiverr PayPal. I need a trustworthy exchanger for quick business.

Mention or dm
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by topsquino(m): 4:06pm On Sep 16, 2017
Dear Estimable Writer/Blogger:

Thank you for taking your time to read this project description. This particular project is about reviewing products. If you are interested, kindly read the information below. See our ideal article here: https://kiniprice.com/2017/09/17789/

PROJECT DESCRIPTION:

This is to notify you that we've another long-term project for writers who are proficient in the following categories: Phones & Tablets and Computer & Accessories. Our primary aim is to help buyers make informed decisions regarding the items in those categories which can be found on Jumia, Konga, and other popular online stores in Nigeria. So, we need Nigerian writers who are very proficient in reviewing products in these categories.

REWARD

N1,800/500words
Your name will be published along with these articles.

REQUIREMENTS:

1) If you don't have a stable internet connection or laptop, this project is not for you.
2) If you don't understand the rules of grammar (punctuation marks, tenses etc), this project is not for you.
3) If you have not written articles before, this project is not for you.
4) If you are not a creative writer, this project is not for you.
5) If you are not passionate about writing, this project is not for you.
6) If you are not okay with the price, this project is not for you.
7) If you are looking for somebody to train you on writing, this project is not for you.

NOTE: We need high-quality articles. Don't waste your time if you cannot do this. We will not pay you for poorly written content.

HOW TO GET STARTED:

1) Send samples of your articles to topsquino (at) gmail (dot) com NOTE: change the (at) to @ and dot to . and remove the spaces as well.
2) If we are okay with your samples, we will request you to write a 300-word article test on SATURDAY. We DON'T pay for TEST
3) If we are okay with your test, we will start outsourcing our articles to you on MONDAY.

Regards

Topsquino
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Profcamsey(m): 5:21pm On Sep 16, 2017
Reviews needed. Quote me if you have.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sanchase: 9:09pm On Sep 16, 2017
Fiverr/Upwork Withdrawals via Paypal, sell yours funds and get paid within minutes.

I Buy from $50 and above.

Get in touch via my signature waterwineman@ yahoo.com
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by marksooyinmiebi(m): 9:41pm On Sep 16, 2017
Profcamsey:
exchange?

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sobastical: 9:57pm On Sep 16, 2017
If you need UK used cloths in bale to start a business, we do in grades too... Men's wear kids wear and ladies wear too. We also have sweat shirt too. Our store is at the popular market in Super market at abule egba Lagos.
For those outside lagos can also patronize us and we can send you goods to any state you are in the country.
Text me whatsapp 08053548696
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Profcamsey(m): 3:23am On Sep 17, 2017
marksooyinmiebi:

exchange?

Contact me on WhatsApp @ signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wyse24(m): 10:05am On Sep 17, 2017
4 reviews available from a US account, contact on sig
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wyse24(m): 10:08am On Sep 17, 2017
I have reviews
Profcamsey:
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ojasweb(m): 12:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
$500 payoneer funds needed. Instant payment guaranteed.
Contact me on 08060380375
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by damzy88: 6:32pm On Sep 17, 2017
Anyone that can rebrand a Wix website should contact me. Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by teamf: 11:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
I Will Create Two HD Animation Videos For Your Fiverr Gigs In 24hrs

Are you struggling to make much sales on fiverr?
Have you done everything right but still waiting for that dream life with orders come one after another!
For just $5 you will get:
You will get :
TWO types HD animation videos with background music
any video format

i will use your images,logo (watermark) [if you have]
many revision until your satisfaction
kindly check my signature for my number or you can also message me on fiverr. https://www.fiverr.com/jenifer_sasha/create-two-hd-animation-videos-for-your-fiverr-gigs-in-24hrs

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wyse24(m): 7:38am On Sep 18, 2017
Reviews available
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by eniolaamoda: 8:24am On Sep 18, 2017
If you want gig review and favourite exchange
Then whatsapp me on the number in my profile

If you also wanna sell payoneer, skrill or bitcoin whatsapp me as well.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tbliss22(m): 10:45am On Sep 18, 2017
wyse24:
Reviews available

respond to your whatsapp
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wyse24(m): 11:27am On Sep 18, 2017
okay
tbliss22:

respond to your whatsapp
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hanassholesolo: 1:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
khassy:
Na wa ooo

Gave someone my account to manage and I'm coming back to see this

dafuq angry angry angry

Make I kuku stay my 1 year vacation jare.. mtchewww undecided undecided

You are strong
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hanassholesolo: 1:26pm On Sep 18, 2017
czarina:
Promote your gig outside Fiverr...still learning my self, will get back to you later at night, busy now and Pls mention me, so I can remember. P. S ...buy your own gig so others will be encouraged to patronise you. ...

How do you advertise your gig outside of fiverr if you don't have social media
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yemi2plus(m): 2:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
$312 Payoneer funds available for sale. Exchangers contact me let's deal.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ojasweb(m): 6:37pm On Sep 18, 2017
Payoneer funds still needed.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ojasweb(m): 6:38pm On Sep 18, 2017
yemi2plus:
$312 Payoneer funds available for sale. Exchangers contact me let's deal.
Can we talk on whatsapp? 08060380375
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AbdulKaybee: 7:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
ojasweb:
Payoneer funds still needed.

$410 Payoneer available. My contact is on signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sanchase: 7:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
Fiverr/Upwork Withdrawals via Paypal, sell yours funds and get paid within minutes.

I Buy from $50 and above.

Get in touch via my signature waterwineman@ yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.