Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,135 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1610840 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 10:46am On May 25, 2016
khassy:

Avoid Indians, Pakistan's,Afghanistans and anything that end in "ans"

Yeye people
americANS nigeriANS australiANS etc grin

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by akashi01(m): 11:10am On May 25, 2016
Singapore1:
walai na wetin dey my mind be dat
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by prosper00(m): 11:13am On May 25, 2016
I'm one of d ghost member of this great group... its now 2weeks no single order... WWW.fiverr.com/prospergig

what am I doing wrong..... guru in d house a beg safe my ass
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Cpolicy(m): 11:27am On May 25, 2016
Adinije:
I don't work for Indians because most of them are cheats. They will want to pay penny yet after they have gotten hold of your work, they will want a refund.

How much is involved? If it's small, let go. Because she will maliciously leave 1star on your gig.
But if the money is big, report her to CS. Tell them that buyer is trying to take advantage of you after delivering 10 article!

Next time don't deliver all at once. When a buyer place multiple order, deliver some and tell him/her you need their views on it, 'that you want to know if there is any modifications to be made on it before you proceed. At that point, buyer must say something. Whatever thing he said at that point will be used against him should he/she ask for refund later.

the money is $50, i will probably report her to cs
thanks

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tbliss22(m): 11:36am On May 25, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

yes its possible if you havent rated her and its not up to 3 days she dropped her rating on u

Thanks bro she just changed the ratings, imagine $30 job which I delivered perfectly, I wondered what she was thinking.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:53am On May 25, 2016
Singapore1:
don't refund her, indian are not to be trusted, since you have delivered the project chance are she will use it for her blog or change some wordings and still use it
if you have the time , let customer care help you to resolve it
my opinion

damn!!! tired

bros... nawa o
u just disappeared and didn't reply my mails again.
se na because u no wan do the job?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:55am On May 25, 2016
my blocked acct has been reopened for me to withdraw my funds within 24 hrs. abeg help me find buyer with good rates o.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 12:06pm On May 25, 2016
Sadiq3051:

boss long tym ooo Hw v u been ooo ? abeg person fit run proofreading on phone ?

I guess so... Sheybi na just to read and correct na..so why not

Anyways..I no sabi anything about proofreading
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 12:07pm On May 25, 2016
Singapore1:

I no call Australians and Americans ooo
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Firmjudge(m): 12:26pm On May 25, 2016
Singapore1:
lol, before nko?
i am not into SEO hnce i dont know what to say, even most folks that tag me into article will notice i dont comment about there article gig
everything looks perfect ( but i think you copied it from one pro, because it is too perfect for a newbie ) grin
one thing i point out is that your about didn't summarize what they will get for $5 and if they want more they should do this or that
grab?

chai i no copy oo I just took 4 days to draft that sales copy but sha I will do as you say tenchu.

I was into fiverr before not until I stop gettig sales then i dump t buh m bck sha
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 12:26pm On May 25, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

bros... nawa o
u just disappeared and didn't reply my mails again.
se na because u no wan do the job?
brother i am very sorry for not replying you, i have a die hard project at hand which require me to learn new software entirely, that is what i have been battling with for the past two weeks,
once again i am very sorry
i will mail you now
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sammig1(m): 2:06pm On May 25, 2016
we are still helping to withdraw paypal funds from your fiverr, upwork and freelancer. Hurry now and get your naira delivered into your naija bank account without stories. A trial with us will cause you to stay with us permanently.
call sms or whatsapp 08037495005 or email uniquesammig@gmail.com
Thanks and I look forward to working with you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Arsenalholic(m): 3:56pm On May 25, 2016
Hello guys,

Great job from everyone here helping out.

I am looking for people interested in doing gig review exchange. (You shouldn't be in the writing niche, please).

For those who do not understand, what this means is that I will buy your gig, and without your doing anything, I will give you a 5* rating.

Then you will go ahead and do the same.

Ready to deal?

Please contact me on experthelenb@gmai.com

Cheers
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Frankicent(m): 4:14pm On May 25, 2016
beatzone:
Ok guys, now you have heard things you need to do. I will share much more. But before we go any further, I'd love to help you further.

If you want, I can help you assess your gig. Just give me your fiverr name. I will assess like a buyer meaning, you don't have to give me your login details.

I just wanna help!
nice have been looking for fiverr guide am a fresher.. bro give me your WhatsApp number...plz
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Frankicent(m): 4:17pm On May 25, 2016
beatzone:
Next on the list of how to make fast on Fiverr is the Buyer Request Page. This page requires lots of technique most sellers take for granted. I will explain more later
bro you didn't buy any foreign IP for fiverr? and you withdrew your funds ask a Nigerian... hope you understand what I mean
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tweak2k: 4:42pm On May 25, 2016
Francgoz:
Bro, I just got another 2 sales in queue today. Courtesy of buyers request. I never knew that getting buyers will be this easy with buyers request.
which niche you into?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adinije(f): 8:26pm On May 25, 2016
Arsenalholic:
Hello guys,

Great job from everyone here helping out.

I am looking for people interested in doing gig review exchange. (You shouldn't be in the writing niche, please).

For those who do not understand, what this means is that I will buy your gig, and without your doing anything, I will give you a 5* rating.

Then you will go ahead and do the same.

Ready to deal?

Please contact me on experthelenb@gmai.com

Cheers
You might get banned. If you can buy outrightly, do it.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Arsenalholic(m): 8:57pm On May 25, 2016
Okay, I see.

Thanks for the heads up.
Adinije:
You might get banned. If you can buy outrightly, do it.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 25, 2016
Cpolicy:
See me see trouble o, a female Indian buyer(who knows if nah male self) contacted me to write 10 website articles for her in 24hours which i delivered,only for her to tell me there are so many grammatical errors and the structure is not up to a website standard. I was like nah today I dey write?
Anyways, I thought maybe because I was in a hurry and didn't proofread well enough, so i apologized and promised to review the order. I don't use grammarly, I quickly rush go download am, but I was surprised that even grammarly could only detect some little errors.
Then I decided to ask her for a website content sample, i compared it with mine and there was no difference in what I delivered.
Now she is asking for a refund.
What should I do to this devilish buyer. undecided cry cry

@ everyone I was unable to tag
Adinije
HazzanTazzan
DerrickM
beatzone

One thing sellers must learn is to be able to stand on their rights. If it is on Fiverr, do not refund. Create a ticket. Let CS be the judge.Listen, I'm not saying it is going to go in your favour but, this might scare her if she is indeed, one of those many dubious buyers who want free jobs. 10 articles is no beans.... DO NOT REFUND !!!!

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 25, 2016
tbliss22:
A buyer dropped me a negative rating, after begging her she agreed to remove it. Pls is it possible to reverse this 2 star rating??

Pls beatzone I need u and all my oga @d top here ooo help a brother ooo

Depends on the number of days she waits before removing it.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:21pm On May 25, 2016
beatzone:

One thing sellers must learn is to be able to stand on their rights. If it is on Fiverr, do not refund. Create a ticket. Let CS be the judge.Listen, I'm not saying it is going to go in your favour but, this might scare her if she is indeed, one of those many dubious buyers who want free jobs. 10 articles is no beans.... DO NOT REFUND !!!!

and I just lost 40usd which I worked so hard for...
Fiverr CS sent me a msg that a buyer complained to them and they had to cancel an order that was marked complete over a week ago. they refunded the buyer his money..

now I'm even requesting that they remove the 1star rating and review the guy dropped on my account and they're telling me to contact him.

its like the Fiverr CS team is crazy... if an order has been removed from my acct by them, are they not the one to remove the ratings attached to it?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 11:40pm On May 25, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

and I just lost 40usd which I worked so hard for...
Fiverr CS sent me a msg that a buyer complained to them and they had to cancel an order that was marked complete over a week ago. they refunded the buyer his money..

now I'm even requesting that they remove the 1star rating and review the guy dropped on my account and they're telling me to contact him.

its like the Fiverr CS team is crazy... if an order has been removed from my acct by them, are they not the one to remove the ratings attached to it?

I still don't understand why fiverr favours buyer more than seller, they are not ready to listen to seller on most occasions..... I dislike them for that.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by stingermania(m): 12:03am On May 26, 2016
gurunlocker:

I still don't understand why fiverr favours buyer more than seller, they are not ready to listen to seller on most occasions..... I dislike them for that.
Fiverr will always satisfy buyers.
They always try to maintain the company reputation.
Moreover negative review of a brand always rise above the positive review .
Take for instance search a product or company on google along with this keyword "SCAM".
You will be suprise to see what people have posted about the brand.
My best advice on fiverr is to get money to start other online or offline business.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sard(m): 12:37am On May 26, 2016
stingermania:

My best advice on fiverr is to get money to start other online or offline business.
Gbam!!! This is the key to working on Fiverr. You mustn't sit down and stick to it. Even if you're still active on Fiverr, make sure you've something else working for you somewhere else - offline or/and online.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 7:24am On May 26, 2016
justi4jesu:
Withdraw your funds from Fiverr, freelancer, elance et al

Rate 260

Contacts on my Signature

https://www.nairaland.com/2628692/withdraw-funds-etc-click-here
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:21am On May 26, 2016
Frankicent:
nice have been looking for fiverr guide am a fresher.. bro give me your WhatsApp number...plz

You do not my whatsapp, what you need is to read this thread... everything I will tell you on whatsapp is already here on this thread !!

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 9:37am On May 26, 2016
beatzone:

You do not my whatsapp, what you need is to read this thread... everything I will tell you on whatsapp is already here on this thread !!
they said payoneer is removing the send button, how true is this sir?
i mean some people cannot send with their payoneer again
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by coolshegs10(m): 10:32am On May 26, 2016
beatzone:

First, I'm so glad you have started making dolls like most guys on here. On the main issue now, withdrawal is yhe simplest thing ever.

Register for payoneer card. It's like an atm card. When you register, it is going to be shipped here. Once you collect it, activate the card and start withdrawing from atm.

The other option is, look for trusted exchangers so you can get better rate for your hard earned money.

To register for payoneer master card ...go here : payoneer dot com

If I use an American ip for fiver can I register on payoneer with a Nigerian credentials?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Frankicent(m): 11:09am On May 26, 2016
beatzone:

owk do you use any premium VPN? or nothing?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by coolshegs10(m): 11:24am On May 26, 2016
khassy:

Google translate is rubbish, lost a $100 job to it

Can you please tell us how Google translate made you lose the job, because i now relying on it 98'/. Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tomisinobm(m): 11:57am On May 26, 2016
coolshegs10:

If I use an American ip for fiver can I register on payoneer with a Nigerian credentials?

Yes. But you need a government approved ID
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 12:10pm On May 26, 2016
cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.