Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,664 members, 7,816,706 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1611156 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 2:34pm On May 26, 2016
Hhhmm na nw I reason Watin my bosses de yan .... imagine this dude asking me to ryt 400-500 words on a topic , just for em to evaluate my writing skill ... omo I first pause, check d guy profile saw "Pakistan" I just shun am ooo
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by stingermania(m): 2:53pm On May 26, 2016
Sard:

Gbam!!! This is the key to working on Fiverr. You mustn't sit down and stick to it. Even if you're still active on Fiverr, make sure you've something else working for you somewhere else - offline or/and online.
Abi na..
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 26, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

and I just lost 40usd which I worked so hard for...
Fiverr CS sent me a msg that a buyer complained to them and they had to cancel an order that was marked complete over a week ago. they refunded the buyer his money..

now I'm even requesting that they remove the 1star rating and review the guy dropped on my account and they're telling me to contact him.

its like the Fiverr CS team is crazy... if an order has been removed from my acct by them, are they not the one to remove the ratings attached to it?

I'm sorry for your loss. But, sometimes it all depends on how you are able to defend yourself. How convincing you are in defending yourself. Did you send CS proof of your argument? There has to be evidence when proving yourself.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 26, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

and I just lost 40usd which I worked so hard for...
Fiverr CS sent me a msg that a complained to them and they had to cancel an order that was marked complete over a week ago. they refunded the buyer his money..

now I'm even requesting that they remove the 1star rating and review the guy dropped on my account and they're telling me to contact him.

its like the Fiverr CS team is crazy... if an order has been removed from my acct by them, are they not the one to remove the ratings attached to it?

I'm sorry for your loss. But, sometimes it all depends on how you are able to defend yourself. How convincing you are in defending yourself. Did you send CS proof of your argument? There has to be evidence when proving yourself.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 26, 2016
Singapore1:
they said payoneer is removing the send button, how true is this sir?
i mean some people cannot send with their payoneer again

I can !
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 26, 2016
Frankicent:

owk do you use any premium VPN? or nothing?

......meaning you have read the thread !
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 5:14pm On May 26, 2016
I replied your DM with a reply & some drawing samples of mine.

cornelin:
wow! dats nice! Will post mine when am done.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Frankicent(m): 5:14pm On May 26, 2016
beatzone:

......meaning you have read the thread !
it's a question
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 5:29pm On May 26, 2016
@FRANKICIENT: Dude,questions that have been discussed over & over like yours can't be answered again because @BEATZONE & etc have answered it on this thread. If you had just read the thread extensively as advised you wouldn't be asking that again seriously,shikena.
It isn't just about peeps answering questions it's also about you guys taking the time out to read up,best regards...

Frankicent:
it's a question
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 5:46pm On May 26, 2016
No new order since morning angry angry angry angry

All this buyers wey no wan mark order as compete and no go gree drop review... Thunder faya una angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Frankicent(m): 6:11pm On May 26, 2016
DerrickM:
@FRANKICIENT: Dude,questions that have been discussed over & over like yours can't be answered again because @BEATZONE & etc have answered it on this thread. If you had just read the thread extensively as advised you wouldn't be asking that again seriously,shikena.
It isn't just about peeps answering questions it's also about you guys taking the time out to read up,best regards...

have read then ....Taking action soon grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Danyl(m): 6:33pm On May 26, 2016
Arsenalholic:
Hello guys,

Great job from everyone here helping out.

I am looking for people interested in doing gig review exchange. (You shouldn't be in the writing niche, please).

For those who do not understand, what this means is that I will buy your gig, and without your doing anything, I will give you a 5* rating.

Then you will go ahead and do the same.

Ready to deal?

Please contact me on experthelenb@gmai.com

Cheers
Am highly interested in this.... can we talk on whatzap? 0 8 0 3 0 8 2 7 9 7 1
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by abeynoni: 7:45pm On May 26, 2016
***Testimonies***
Special shout out to beatzone for creating this wonderful thread, may God enrich u in multiple folds.

KHASSY my man, Thanks so much as your assessment on my profile motivated me not to drop the account, after every attempt trying different niche with U. K IP which I created two accounts with but no single order, I gave up on those and went back to my naija account (fastestypist).

I attained lever 1 today after completing 9 orders with 7 wonderful 5***** review. I will be $420+ dollars in less than 4 weeks of receiving my first job as I have two orders to deliver tomorrow.

In addition, I got employed by a buyer on monthly basis with 3 figures $*** pay.

This however took me lots of sleepless nights + buyers request made it possible.

Nothing is impossible.

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 10:28pm On May 26, 2016
abeynoni:
***Testimonies***
Special shout out to beatzone for creating this wonderful thread, may God enrich u in multiple folds.

KHASSY my man, Thanks so much as your assessment on my profile motivated me not to drop the account, after every attempt trying different niche with U. K IP which I created two accounts with but no single order, I gave up on those and went back to my naija account (fastestypist).

I attained lever 1 today after completing 9 orders with 7 wonderful 5***** review. I will be $420+ dollars in less than 4 weeks of receiving my first job as I have two orders to deliver tomorrow.

In addition, I got employed by a buyer on monthly basis with 3 figures $*** pay.

This however took me lots of sleepless nights + buyers request made it possible.

Nothing is impossible.

Congratulations bro! Higher you go! The sky is your limit. Keep keeping it real. Patience and hardworking Is the key! Don't stop being original and natural, it pays a lot.

I tap from your blessing bro. Do enjoy your earnings. To others peeps seeing this that are yet to start something, kindly learn a craft and take a step, it's never too late.

Above all, thanks to the bosses for their assistance and patience in answering questions. God bless y'all.

I'm signing out.

#IRepArticleWritingNiche

CC
beatzone
adinije
sard
DerrickM
Khassy cheesy
Missylizzy
HassanTazzan
Francogz And other bosses

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tbliss22(m): 10:54pm On May 26, 2016
abeynoni:
***Testimonies***

Nothing is impossible.

Woooooow!! God bless your typing fingers bro, I just got encouraged with this.

My sales too is not doing bad, I'm on my 7th order now with good reviews just trying to recover from one german buyer who slammed me 3 star review.

Its crazy with that ratings when it dropped it will start crawling to move up again.

One Love!!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dymaco(m): 12:10am On May 27, 2016
pls am into video animation. my problem is voice over. how do u guys get good voiceover for ur video
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dymaco(m): 12:12am On May 27, 2016
i created Fiverr whatsapp group.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Danyl(m): 12:37am On May 27, 2016
abeynoni:
***Testimonies***

Nothing is impossible.

Congrats brother. If I may ask did you achieve that on a naija fiverr account and what is your niche? Writing? Am just curious I need answers. More power to your elbow. Will be expecting your response.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hometutorslagos: 12:43am On May 27, 2016
Gurus in the house, help. I have read all the pages on this thread but unfortunately, I didn't write out the part where one could use an aNdroid phone for the writing niche on fiverr. Kindly quote the page or rewrite here. Thanks
Cc, @adiniji, francgnoz, abeynoni, Derrick, Singapore. Shout out to beatzone.
abeynoni:
***Testimonies***

Nothing is impossible.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Bashmantech: 12:46am On May 27, 2016
hello everyone. Even though i'm new to fiverr. This is my profile. https://www.fiverr.com/users/writerboytm . I will really appreciate it if one of the bosses in the house can take a loot at it. i'll also need some guidance too. since i'm yet to get a buyer, thr's one guy i help to write articles. he gets the orders and pay me. he has bn helpful alot. incase anyone has excess order too, i can help you with it. I'm into article, content writing. I'll still love to start something with my profile. contact me on whatsapp 08100331277. kindly add me to other helpful fiverr groups on whatsapp. tnx
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tbliss22(m): 1:01am On May 27, 2016
Bashmantech:
hello everyone. Even though i'm new to fiverr. This is my profile. https://www.fiverr.com/users/writerboytm . I will really appreciate it if one of the bosses in the house can take a loot at it. i'll also need some guidance too. since i'm yet to get a buyer, thr's one guy i help to write articles. he gets the orders and pay me. he has bn helpful alot. incase anyone has excess order too, i can help you with it. I'm into article, content writing. I'll still love to start something with my profile. contact me on whatsapp 08100331277. kindly add me to other helpful fiverr groups on whatsapp. tnx

I have gigs for article write-up but I'm not too into it but buyers keep coming for me ooo because of my reviews. Can u write me good content? If yes indicate here then I will get to u via whatsapp...

Meanwhile "buyer's request" is your friend make use of it and stay online 24/7.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by missylizzy(f): 2:08am On May 27, 2016
abeynoni:
***Testimonies***

Nothing is impossible.

Congrats man... Nice one cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by akashi01(m): 3:09am On May 27, 2016
tbliss22:

I have gigs for article write-up but I'm not too into it but buyers keep coming for me ooo because of my reviews. Can u write me good content? If yes indicate here then I will get to u via whatsapp...

Broe sef dey available 24/7...Please my Whatsapp number is on my signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by abeynoni: 5:20am On May 27, 2016
Danyl:

Congrats brother. If I may ask did you achieve that on a naija fiverr account and what is your niche? Writing? Am just curious I need answers. More power to your elbow. Will be expecting your response.
Yes it's a naija account and am a virtual assistant.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wasiuakande(m): 7:02am On May 27, 2016
what happened to fiverr server?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 7:16am On May 27, 2016
Congrats,brov,warmest regards,keep it up...

abeynoni:
***Testimonies***

Nothing is impossible.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 7:20am On May 27, 2016
Fiverr server is down..... Is it general?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 7:21am On May 27, 2016
I see what you mean,it's down "404 Error",their IT guys should hopefully resolve it ASAP!!!

wasiuakande:
what happened to fiverr server?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sard(m): 7:28am On May 27, 2016
Yes, Fiverr is down. It has been down for over 2 hours. I've visited their Facebook page and both sellers and buyers are complaining.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 7:35am On May 27, 2016
Sard:
Yes, Fiverr is down. It has been down for over 2 hours.
I've visited their Facebook page and both sellers and buyers are complaining.

Same everywhere...been trying since 4 am
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Bashmantech: 7:50am On May 27, 2016
tbliss22:

Yes, I can. U can add me up on WhatsApp 08100331277. I'll show you some of the stuffs I wrote for the guy. If it's ok by you, we can figure something out. Tnx
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 9:45am On May 27, 2016
Fiverr is back

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.