Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (650) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1612420 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Awoofawo(m): 10:46am On Mar 22, 2018
room089:

Sorry about that bro; fret not, it will be resolved.

But why you con dey call villa pipu na? D time u been dey withdraw smoothly u no call dem to say 'thank you', abi you no know say some dey pray and wish you well?
Lol......Make pesin dey play (pray and pay tithe to) with villapopu shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Na strongmen dey do that kind play bro! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 11:08am On Mar 22, 2018
Emmyk:
Good Day guys.

Now that 'Make a Payment' option isn't available on Payoneer any longer, how do we get our dollars out from Payoneer?

Since Banks' rates are low (around #310), any other alternative?

Dollar Domiciliary account useful here?

Lovely day.
Update:

Domiciliary account is useful. You collect your dollars and sell as high as #360 per dollar compared to #330+ or #340 that you get ATM.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by modath(f): 11:16am On Mar 22, 2018
Payoneer accounts with make a payment function removed & balance up to $1000 ? Holla & cash out...
WhatsApp link on siggy..
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by rioemmanuel(m): 11:32am On Mar 22, 2018
Hi fellow fiverr freelancers

Do you know that you can increase your gigs visibility, rank higher and get more sales with your Nigeria account?

ASK ME HOW??

A video for your gig is what you need.

WHY?

Having a fiverr gig video will tell potential buyers in details all about your services and give them the assurance on why your should be patronized.

Another good news about gig videos is that, it has been stated clearly by fiverr that gigs with videos increase user engagement by 40% . That's why regardless of the niche, you will always find gigs with videos on frontpage

No jokes!! Let take fiverr really serious, it is a golden opportunity.
For just #1,500 or $5, you get an eye catching and explanatory gig video from me that will captivate your potential buyers and lure them to order your gigs.

Get in touch with me for yours
08096468885. (WhatsApp) .....cheers to our success
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by olyrayy(m): 11:44am On Mar 22, 2018
Grupo:

I wasn't deported. I seem to be the only one in my niche who wasn't deported. Mind blown? Don't be. I verified my account with a US number.

This deportation just revealed that 80% of sellers on fiverr are Nigerians grin

I swear grin

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ranson(m): 11:55am On Mar 22, 2018
Emmyk:

Update:

Domiciliary account is useful. You collect your dollars and sell as high as #360 per dollar compared to #330+ or #340 that you get ATM.
What is the minimum amount you can withdraw to your domiciliary account?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bestspoke: 12:05pm On Mar 22, 2018
Grupo:

Boss, I wan learn this niche o. Please, direct me to where I can find resources to learn. What and what do I need to learn. Abeg, don't ignore me. Please, respond. Thanks.
check my topics
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Grupo(m): 12:34pm On Mar 22, 2018
bestspoke:

check my topics
I checked. Is it the one you are talking about offering graphics without being a photoshop expert?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 12:40pm On Mar 22, 2018
Emmyk:

Update:

Have you withdrawn to your domiciliary account? Tell us the minimum or can anyone withdraw any amount anytime?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 1:27pm On Mar 22, 2018
mrphysics:

Have you withdrawn to your domiciliary account? Tell us the minimum or can anyone withdraw any amount anytime?
A friend reading this has. cheesy

I'll be doing that too soon, you need a new Payoneer account for the process.

$1000 is the minimum.

The amount you are charged from Payoneer to collecting your dollars from the Bank isn't even up to 3% of your funds, which makes it the best method to use ATM.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 1:27pm On Mar 22, 2018
ranson:

What is the minimum amount you can withdraw to your domiciliary account?
$1,000
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 2:24pm On Mar 22, 2018
Emmyk:

$1000 is the minimum.

The amount you are charged from Payoneer to collecting your dollars from the Bank isn't even up to 3% of your funds, which makes it the best method to use ATM.

How many Nigerians on fiverr makes up to $1000 in a month. Secondly, with the fiverr 14 days clearance for every completed order, I can't wait to accummulate $1000 before withdrawal. If payoneer can't modify, they should leave us with sendvalu and ATM withdrawal
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by joan1678(m): 2:46pm On Mar 22, 2018
Gbagaun! that's how Fiverr spoilt my day o.. I just got blocked, just when i was planning to withdraw the cash I've been storing all this while..
Please, the money still retrievable or I should just open another acct and start again?
Help a brother please.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Grupo(m): 2:58pm On Mar 22, 2018
joan1678:
Gbagaun! that's how Fiverr spoilt my day o.. I just got blocked, just when i was planning to withdraw the cash I've been storing all this while..
Please, the money still retrievable or I should just open another acct and start again?
Help a brother please.
Why did they block you?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bestspoke: 2:58pm On Mar 22, 2018
Grupo:

I checked. Is it the one you are talking about offering graphics without being a photoshop expert?
exactly
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 4:11pm On Mar 22, 2018
mrphysics:

How many Nigerians on Fiverr makes up to $1000 in a month?

Secondly, with the fiverr 14 days clearance for every completed order, I can't wait to accummulate $1000 before withdrawal. If payoneer can't modify, they should leave us with sendvalu and ATM withdrawal
Whatever floats your boat bro. cool

I'm just here to make everyone aware about another payment method, I ain't compelling anyone to embrace it.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by SirKriz(m): 4:13pm On Mar 22, 2018
joan1678:
Help a brother please.

Check your mail. They would inform you on how you can make your withdrawal. Sorry, bro.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by iffydave: 4:29pm On Mar 22, 2018
Anabell2:
Pls i need 2 reviews for sale

If you have fiverr reviews for sale pls contact me or drop your wassap number

Available
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Grupo(m): 5:04pm On Mar 22, 2018
bestspoke:

exactly
Ah, I was once following the thread but it was about graphics. I am wanting to learn wordpress. Or is the thread still my best bet?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by room089: 6:36pm On Mar 22, 2018
Emmyk:

you need a new Payoneer account for the process.

Bro why do I need a new payooner account for this when I currently have one?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bestspoke: 6:38pm On Mar 22, 2018
Grupo:

Ah, I was once following the thread but it was about graphics. I am wanting to learn wordpress. Or is the thread still my best bet?
wordpress is simple thou...I don't have the time anymore...I am surprised you haven't head over to Google... your waiting on someone??
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Grupo(m): 6:50pm On Mar 22, 2018
bestspoke:

wordpress is simple thou...I don't have the time anymore...I am surprised you haven't head over to Google... your waiting on someone??

Hahahaha

I know this is going to sound somehow. I have knowledge of php, css and html. I wan to create a WordPress gig on fiverr. But I would need help to deliver my first few orders. I would need help on where to get themes, plug-ins, etc.

That's where I need your help. Plus, I don't even have a portfolio. Please advise me. Lastly, can we talk via WhatsApp?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bestspoke: 6:52pm On Mar 22, 2018
Grupo:

Hahahaha

I know this is going to sound somehow. I have knowledge of php, css and html. I wan to create a WordPress gig on fiverr. But I would need help to deliver my first few orders. I would need help on where to get themes, plug-ins, etc.

That's where I need your help. Plus, I don't even have a portfolio. Please advise me. Lastly, can we talk via WhatsApp?

send your no to support@utexta.com
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Grupo(m): 7:13pm On Mar 22, 2018
bestspoke:

send your no to support@utexta.com

Sent. Thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by joan1678(m): 7:41pm On Mar 22, 2018
Grupo:
Why did they block you?
3rd warning.. I don't know what caused it though
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by joan1678(m): 7:42pm On Mar 22, 2018
SirKriz:

Check your mail. They would inform you on how you can make your withdrawal. Sorry, bro.
Wow, so it's still possible to withdraw? Thanks a lot. I'll check now.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by adebisola(f): 10:28pm On Mar 22, 2018
Interesting day on Fiverr today....

Bless up my people for the encouragement. Am not there....but am getting there
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 10:43pm On Mar 22, 2018
room089:

Bro why do I need a new payooner account for this when I currently have one?
You can't add your Dom account details to your old Payoneer account, that's why you need a new Payoneer account.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by emmaBS(m): 12:54am On Mar 23, 2018
Fiverr people have stopped smiling grin grin

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by fgsamuel(m): 7:52am On Mar 23, 2018
Emmyk:

$1000 is the minimum.

I have a GBP dorm account already, can I withdraw my fiverr funds to my Payoneer and send directly to my dorm account?

I added the account when I was opening my Payoneer account.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Cedar1: 8:01am On Mar 23, 2018
Good morning everyone. Please, I have a concern, is it against Fiverr's Terms of Service for someone to change his identity; sex, personal profile (I mean one's experience and picture)? I would appreciate a prompt response from the "egbons" in the house. Thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dilama(m): 8:04am On Mar 23, 2018
fgsamuel:

I have a GBP dorm account already, can I withdraw my fiverr funds to my Payoneer and send directly to my dorm account?

I added the account when I was opening my Payoneer account.

Not possible cos your Dom account is in Pounds and your Fiverr is in Dollar. It will be rejected.
Alternatively, u can sell your Fiverr fund to me by linking my Paypal account and withdrawing directly while i pay in Naira or i can buy it thru Payoneer. Get in touch with me thru my signature. My contact is there

(1) (2) (3) ... (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.