Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (648) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1607308 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 5:25pm On Mar 19, 2018
dvkot:
well i verified my USA account with naija phone number and i just got back to Nigeria in a private jet angry
Come let me show you how to verify your account with a UK account...New and Yet to be verified account are best...

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gsparks01(m): 5:57pm On Mar 19, 2018
akinyemi0103:
i swear, dose fiverr deport me sometime ago but thanks to God i got my location change back to usa after complaining to the customer service
I don't understand why ppl here find it difficult to answer questions
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dvkot(m): 6:01pm On Mar 19, 2018
JohnieWalker:

Come let me show you how to verify your account with a UK account...New and Yet to be verified account are best...
ok, so what is ur WhatsApp number
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 6:06pm On Mar 19, 2018
dvkot:
ok, so what is ur WhatsApp number
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by PrinceMario(m): 6:45pm On Mar 19, 2018
Bring your Fiverr PayPal withdrawal to us and cash out instantly.

Good rate awaits you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by joey150(m): 8:16pm On Mar 19, 2018
Reliable and competent writers that can both write and rewrite articles should kindly hit me up on franklinanderson205@gmail.com

Please do not waste my time and yours if you're not really a writer.

And I'm looking for someone i can partner with on the long term.

Cheers!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by akinyemi0103(m): 8:25pm On Mar 19, 2018
Sorry for the late reply bro, well, i verified my account with my nigeria number and my location was not change to nigeria since i mak use of my vpn, but lately i notice my location has been change back to nigeria for reason best known to them. but i was bout to accept my fate but i just keep using my vpn even tho the location was still nigeria, but after some rough thinking, i opened a ticket and contact their custormer care about my location was change from usa to nigeria(Tho i mak it look like i reside in usa) and after replying me that the location automatically change and advise that i log out and log in again to update my location (Tho i didn't bother myself logging knowing fully well is impossible for them to change it) but the surprising thing was that, the next day when i checked my account, it has been change to usa.
gsparks01:
I don't understand why ppl here find it difficult to answer questions

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by PrinceMario(m): 8:34pm On Mar 19, 2018
We can help you with your Fiverr, Upwork, Truelancer and every other freelancing site PayPal withdrawal.

It's quick and easy.

Good rate awaits you.

https:///send?phone=2348101133840
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wyse24(m): 7:42am On Mar 20, 2018
330$ PayPal available as Fnf. I got my fund from freelancing platform. Come for a swift deal. Remember to mention unless we have transact before
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gsparks01(m): 10:33am On Mar 20, 2018
akinyemi0103:
Sorry for the late reply bro, well, i verified my account with my nigeria number and my location was not change to nigeria since i mak use of my vpn, but lately i notice my location has been change back to nigeria for reason best known to them. but i was bout to accept my fate but i just keep using my vpn even tho the location was still nigeria, but after some rough thinking, i opened a ticket and contact their custormer care about my location was change from usa to nigeria(Tho i mak it look like i reside in usa) and after replying me that the location automatically change and advise that i log out and log in again to update my location (Tho i didn't bother myself logging knowing fully well is impossible for them to change it) but the surprising thing was that, the next day when i checked my account, it has been change to usa.
I did so a few days back and got this same reply. Followed their recommendation but location still didn't change. Crazy thing is I had someone actually in US do it, and even changed my number to a US one; still nothing.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by MizMyColi(f): 12:56pm On Mar 20, 2018
Hello guys,

So I discovered this cool online service that allows you transfer foreign funds to your local Naija account.

It is way cheaper than worldremit, tranfast, cashfast, and co.

I am sharing the link because I am excited at the service and speed of delivery, and more so because I get some reward for those I refer....you also gain by transferring your first 500 dollars for free.

This people exchange 1 pound to naira @498 so imagine what others currencies rate will be like. Is there any other online service that beats that?! They have all the major currencies worldwide too!

https://transferwise.com/a/ijeomai3

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by rioemmanuel(m): 1:21pm On Mar 20, 2018
Hi fellow fiverr freelancers

Do you know that you can increase your gigs visibility, rank higher and get more sales with your Nigeria account?

ASK ME HOW??

A video for your gig is what you need.

WHY?

Having a fiverr gig video will tell potential buyers in details all about your services and give them the assurance on why your should be patronized.

Another good news about gig videos is that, it has been stated clearly by fiverr that gigs with videos increase user engagement by 40% . That's why regardless of the niche, you will always find gigs with videos on frontpage.

No jokes!! Let take fiverr really serious, it is a golden opportunity.
For just #1,500 or $5, you get an eye catching and explanatory gig video from me that will captivate your potential buyers and lure them to order your gigs.

Get in touch with me for yours
08096468885. (WhatsApp) .....cheers to our success
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 3:40pm On Mar 20, 2018
MizMyColi:
Hello guys,

So I discovered this cool online service that allows you transfer foreign funds to your local Naija account.

It is way cheaper than worldremit, tranfast, cashfast, and co.

I am sharing the link because I am excited at the service and speed of delivery, and more so because I get some reward for those I refer....you also gain by transferring your first 500 dollars for free.

This people exchange 1 pound to naira @498 so imagine what others currencies rate will be like. Is there any other online service that beats that?! They have all the major currencies worldwide too!

Have you tried transacting with them?

I tried using them and their policy is somehow. Their policy is that you must transfer fund from a card gotten in the same country as the currency you want to send money from. This implies that if you must send dollar, then your card must be issued from the US. This isn't so with payoneer as payoneer mastercard is issued from the UK. So payoneer guys can't use them.

At the end of the transaction you initiated, you will be told that your card isn't coming from the same country as your currency.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by MizMyColi(f): 3:48pm On Mar 20, 2018
mrphysics:

Have you tried transacting with them?

I tried using them and their policy is somehow. Their policy is that you must transfer fund from a card gotten in the same country as the currency you want to send money from. This implies that if you must send dollar, then your card must be issued from the US. This isn't so with payoneer as payoneer mastercard is issued from the UK. So payoneer guys can't use them.

At the end of the transaction you initiated, you will be told that your card isn't coming from the same country as your currency.

Okay.
i have used them. I prefer their service.

I posted for people who live in the same country and use that country's bank account.

But why not send pounds equivalent instead of dollars then?

They are also working on borderless banking without currency limitations, you might wanna keep tabs.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 3:58pm On Mar 20, 2018
MizMyColi:

Okay.
i have used them. I prefer their service.

I posted for people who live in the same country and use that country's bank account.

But why not send pounds equivalent instead of dollars then?

They are also working on borderless banking without currency limitations, you might wanna keep tabs.
Their policy means that if your Dollar master card is issued in Nigeria or UK you won't be able to make transactions with it. For you to send dollar, then the Mastercard holding it must have been issued in the US.

Now, we don't receive pounds from fiverr, the currency is in dollar. Except if it is possible to put the currency as pound and input the equivalent while they go to the account and take the dollar? I don't know. Someone will have to check it out and confirm it works
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by oladayo63(m): 5:25pm On Mar 20, 2018
Please which exchanger they buy Payoneer? I have $104 to sell.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by room089: 8:19pm On Mar 20, 2018
gsparks01:
I did so a few days back and got this same reply. Followed their recommendation but location still didn't change. Crazy thing is I had someone actually in US do it, and even changed my number to a US one; still nothing.

You didn't do it well bro. Maybe you were logging in from here and the guy in US was also logging in almost at the same time or perhaps within a short space of time either of you must have logged in.

Don't log in from here like two or three days, then after tell the guy in US to log in and open a ticket with CS; they will do the needful.

Make sure you have a strong VPN on your system to be able to remain in US when the issue has been rectified.

Good luck
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gsparks01(m): 10:49pm On Mar 20, 2018
room089:

You didn't do it well bro. Maybe you were logging in from here and the guy in US was also logging in almost at the same time or perhaps within a short space of time either of you must have logged in.

Don't log in from here like two or three days, then after tell the guy in US to log in and open a ticket with CS; they will do the needful.

Make sure you have a strong VPN on your system to be able to remain in US when the issue has been rectified.

Good luck
am I to log out from the mobile app as well?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bemagnify: 11:18pm On Mar 20, 2018
I need an affordable price usa number for fiverr verification... contact on signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by PrinceMario(m): 11:28pm On Mar 20, 2018
bemagnify:
I need an affordable price usa number for fiverr verification... contact on signature
I can get you a Google voice number at an affordable price.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bemagnify: 11:34pm On Mar 20, 2018
PrinceMario:
I can get you a Google voice number at an affordable price.
can it work for fiverr verification? whats ur price sir?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by PrinceMario(m): 11:51pm On Mar 20, 2018
bemagnify:
can it work for fiverr verification? whats ur price sir?
Work well with fiverr verification and even PayPal bro.
Price is 3k
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Grupo(m): 5:41am On Mar 21, 2018
PrinceMario:
Work well with fiverr verification and even PayPal bro.
Price is 3k
Google voice no longer works for fiverr verification
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by PrinceMario(m): 6:57am On Mar 21, 2018
Grupo:

Google voice no longer works for fiverr verification
Tell me you're kidding. Cos I still use it for someome this very week, Monday precisely, and it worked.

Probably you ain't doing it.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Grupo(m): 7:17am On Mar 21, 2018
PrinceMario:
Tell me you're kidding. Cos I still use it for someome this very week, Monday precisely, and it worked.

Probably you ain't doing it.

I used Google voice in the early days of verification. But after sometime, it stopped working. I don't know it has started working again.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by room089: 7:35am On Mar 21, 2018
gsparks01:
am I to log out from the mobile app as well?

Yes bro
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by PrinceMario(m): 7:37am On Mar 21, 2018
Grupo:

I used Google voice in the early days of verification. But after sometime, it stopped working. I don't know it has started working again.
Ohk. I think so bro. You may wanna try again.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by TTdouble(m): 8:41am On Mar 21, 2018
I need Fiverr review from foreign accounts. holla me on the phone number on my signature or send sms
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by kkevin: 9:15am On Mar 21, 2018
3 Review Available
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by modath(f): 10:04am On Mar 21, 2018
Disabled Payoneer accounts with no MAP & with balance up to $1000 & above?
Holla & cash out.....
WhatsApp link on siggy...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Durosure(m): 12:15pm On Mar 21, 2018
Amazon Promo Checkout available @ #300/$
Avoid unnecessary Transaction Charges, use our paypal invoice Payment options to receive money from clients today and save yourself another 2O% TRANSACTION CHARGE
Whatsapp me for more information on this deals...

BRING ALL YOUR PAYONEER, FIVERR PAYPAL WITHDRAWAL, ITUNES & AMAZON gift cards AND BTC we buy at good rates. rate

Am available for fiverr Paypal Withdrawal

$100 - $499usd i change AT #3**/usd

$500 - $5000 i change @ #3**/usd

PAYONEER FUNDs - 50 at @ 3**/usd

I buy iTunes gift card from 10usd @200-250/usd...
Ebay checkouts available, payment on taobao and other Chinese websites are also available.
RMB is also available at 56/rmb Bulk buyer. Chinese website checkout rate is different.

Call/Whatsapp: 0..7..0.. 6072 ..7672.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JustCryptos: 1:36pm On Mar 21, 2018
kkevin:
3 Review Available

Contact me on whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) ... (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.