Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,547 members, 7,827,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1617359 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by missylizzy(f): 3:23pm On May 29, 2016
khassy:
Wait ooo

How do y'all cope with the stress of working always without getting tired serf

CC
Beatzone
HazzanTazzan
Francogz
Sard
Adenije
Missylissy
I keep late nights with my coffee steady... In trying meet up delivery.. One time I had 4 deliveries, I wan die grin... I just lie say I dey heavily pregnant for one buyer that why I delivered late.. The guy drank my zobo well.. With good reviews. wink

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by missylizzy(f): 3:43pm On May 29, 2016
Who's familiar with Upwork.... I would like to know more about modus operandi... Is it favorable for freelancers? Does it operate like fiver.. Please I would like to know this... Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sard(m): 4:01pm On May 29, 2016
tomisinobm:
People, I need advice. For 3 weeks now I've not been able to get an order. My stats are decreasing steadily. Buyer request doesn't work no matter how I
Compose my offer. I'm a level one seller. Edakun epp me.

Cc hazzantazzan beatzone khassy sard adinije abbeynoni and every other person would can help out.

Here's the link to my profile;
https://www.fiverr.com/tomisintomisin
visual assistance, graphics and résumé writing on the same account?? It doesn't look professional enough. "jack of all trades, master of none" comes to mind.
If you feel you're capable of doing all the works, create multiple accounts but be careful or else you'll be banned. However, I suggest you stick to one for now and see how far you can go with it. Edit your title, tags, about me and whatnot. Optimize them with suitable words and do not stop using Buyer's request.
I'm sure your situation will change by God's grace, especially since you've reviews and you're a level 1 seller.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adinije(f): 4:39pm On May 29, 2016
tomisinobm:
People, I need advice. For 3 weeks now I've not been able to get an order. My stats are decreasing steadily. Buyer request doesn't work no matter how I
Compose my offer. I'm a level one seller. Edakun epp me.

Here's the link to my profile;
https://www.fiverr.com/tomisintomisin
You need to appear as a pro for buyers to take you serious. You can't be in all niche at once, on one account. Choose a particular niche and focus on it. For instance, you chose Virtual Assistance, convert resume and graphics gigs to VA and vice versa.

While sending offers on buyer request, go to "Offers sent", copy those proposals you sent that earn you jobs earlier, save them in Msword and use them when sending new proposals.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 4:44pm On May 29, 2016
missylizzy:

I keep late nights with my coffee steady... In trying meet up delivery.. One time I had 4 deliveries, I wan die grin... I just lie say I dey heavily pregnant for one buyer that why I delivered late.. The guy drank my zobo well.. With good reviews. wink
*falls off Okro tree*
If you had jammed a Nairaland there, he would have asked you "Pictures of the baby bump or, you know the drill".

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 4:50pm On May 29, 2016
missylizzy:
Who's familiar with Upwork.... I would like to know more about modus operandi... Is it favorable for freelancers? Does it operate like fiver.. Please I would like to know this... Thanks
Hello there. It is very favorable. It operates like Fiverr, except, you do not create Gigs. You only write Proposals to jobs you feel you are capable of delivering successfully.

If the Client hires you through making offer, you accept, deliver and he approves the payment. Then you rate each other 5 star is the highest.

Ratings matter too.

What else would you like to know?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Francgoz(m): 4:54pm On May 29, 2016
Adinije:
Na Outsource be the answer o! If I receive 100% order, at least 75% will be outsourced even when I am free.

I remember when I started out newly, on serveral occasions, 24hours will go by without me seeing a sleep (it might sound unbelievable, but it's true.) But now, I don't lose a sleep over an order. If you see me around, you might think I'm jobless. lol
Hello Babe, abeg where do you outsource your orders for articles and how much do you outsource for 500 words article. This article thing is really getting me tired because it's time consuming and energy consuming. Abeg connect me na .

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 4:57pm On May 29, 2016
Francgoz:
Hello Babe, abeg where do you outsource your orders for articles and how much do you outsource for 500 words article. This article thing is really getting me tired because it's time consuming and energy consuming. Abeg connect me na .

I de here ooo for article outsource ooo
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 5:14pm On May 29, 2016
I answered the question based on the need to put it out there;the apps needed in each category & the recommended minimum is based on the user's budget. It isn't compulsory to use the latest versions,the lower versions of Autodesk app say as far back as 2009 will still do the job. I'm a fan of 2d/3d modelling & animation so I experiment between the 2types as a hobby/freelance to get paid but don't offer it on fiverr as I have a 9-5 job to balance. So illustration,rapid concept art & graphic design is safer for me there.
Cool,that you learning Maya though on the side. Learning more about 3dsmax & Maya in terms of modelling,character design & animation...work in progress...

Singapore1:
and recommend minimum system requirement for each app

if you dont want to frustrate yourself, dont use MAYA,CINEMA4D and AFTER EFFECT without good minimum core i5 and dedicated graphics card cheesy
derrickm are you into animation?

i am learning maya religiously now
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Cribking1(m): 5:16pm On May 29, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

You simply split the payment man...
Let him make 300usd payment and you send him another offer for 300 and another for 50...
Its even better as he will give u his ratings 3 times.
wow! I never reasoned that direction. Unfortunately, I lost that guy after he tried to make the payment 4 times.it was painful as in that $650 for move my earnings to $3k+ for this month alone... Chai!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 5:44pm On May 29, 2016
@Adinije please I want to start Outsourcing too. But I run a Buyer and Seller account, if I get a work from a client, can I post same work out for a seller on same account? Hope no ban for doing so?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Francgoz(m): 6:04pm On May 29, 2016
Cribking1:
wow! I never reasoned that direction. Unfortunately, I lost that guy after he tried to make the payment 4 times.it was painful as in that $650 for move my earnings to $3k+ for this month alone... Chai!
Bros, which niche you even dey sef.

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by rayralph(m): 6:11pm On May 29, 2016
Explore the ethical hacking niche and bask in its monopoly.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Cribking1(m): 6:16pm On May 29, 2016
Francgoz:
Bros, which niche you even dey sef.
Traffic!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 6:46pm On May 29, 2016
Cribking1:
Traffic!

Hey Bro, can we discuss? I've got some questions regarding your niche, I have ideas in it, just need to ask some questions..... Can you drop you bb pin and delete it after I add you? I won't quote it
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adinije(f): 6:47pm On May 29, 2016
Francgoz:
I outsource here on NL. Here on this thread even on Ladywriter's thread, there are a lot of good writers. You only need to put up your request and assess the applicants based on their samples.

Another thing you need to know when outsourcing it this, you need to run a plagiarism check on work delivered. You need to edit and rewrite where necessary.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adinije(f): 6:51pm On May 29, 2016
Emmyk:
@Adinije please I want to start Outsourcing too. But I run a Buyer and Seller account, if I get a work from a client, can I post same work out for a seller on same account? Hope no ban for doing so?
Outsource here on NL. But you need to increase delivery time to avoid disappointment. If your own deadline is 48hours, give your writer 24hours deadline. Incase he/she fails to deliver, you can still be able to DIY.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by missylizzy(f): 6:58pm On May 29, 2016
Emmyk:
*falls off Okro tree*
If you had jammed a Nairaland there, he would have asked you "Pictures of the baby bump or, you know the drill".
Nah.. He won't cuz he believes he talking to a white lady. grin

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by missylizzy(f): 7:01pm On May 29, 2016
Emmyk:

Hello there. It is very favorable. It operates like Fiverr, except, you do not create Gigs. You only write Proposals to jobs you feel you are capable of delivering successfully.

If the Client hires you through making offer, you accept, deliver and he approves the payment. Then you rate each other 5 star is the highest.

Ratings matter too.

This sounds cool

Payment option
how and what does the proposal entails
What the minimum payment...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 7:26pm On May 29, 2016
To all bosses in article writing niche willing to outsource some work , u can get in touch with me ...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 7:30pm On May 29, 2016
missylizzy:

This sounds cool

Payment option
how and what does the proposal entails
What the minimum payment...
I forgot to tell you. There is something called CONNECTS. Connects are what you use to write Proposals. 1st Day of every month, you get 60 connects... You need 2 connects to write each Proposal. Meaning you get to write 30 Proposals each month, except you upgrade your Plan, or buy more connects, you won't be able to write Proposals again till another 1st of Whichever month is coming. grin cheesy

Payment options:
ACH Direct Deposit
Local Funds Transfer
Wire Transfer
Payoneer
PayPal
Skrill.

What the Proposal entails?
Hello sir/, I am Emmanuel, I read your job's description, and I'm interested in working for you.
Show off your skill related to the job, basically. cheesy Keep it short and simple, what we in the Mass Media Industry call KISS.
Some go further to ask you questions in the proposal, like How much are you gonna charge? Can you finish it within 2 days etc, you answer them in your proposal and submit.
Some clients are smart, they put $100 as their budget in the work description and still tell you they can pay you just $5.00 for the work.
Once your proposal is submitted, the client gets it in his or her email, then there is chat section on the App and Website.... He starts chatting with you, it's called "Interview" officially.
When you see a work you wanna apply for, you see if the client has a verified Payment Method, ratings, if any.
But we don't know anything about the clients, we can't view their profiles.

Minimum payout is 100 dolls.
What more?

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dymaco(m): 8:16pm On May 29, 2016
pls who is using videomakerfx
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 29, 2016
Cribking1:
Fiverr guys bleeped me up today by preventing my new client from making payment of $650 for custom order. It was so painful! Don't know if anyone has experienced a situation where fiverr editors intentionally sensored payment for particular order!

I haven't experienced that before. Frankly speaking, I think its more than what you think!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sholey4love: 9:29pm On May 29, 2016
Please I need someone to help me with whiteboard animation software link pls.
I want to go into that for now.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 10:04pm On May 29, 2016
Adinije:
It doesn't matter how much involved. Mental stress is something you have to minimise. Just know you can't have it all. Do some, outsource some to trusted hands.

O have actually considered it but look at it this way
$5 order =$4
If I need to outsource that means $5... So its a loss... Paying $5 to get $4

Any help on this ??
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by missylizzy(f): 10:10pm On May 29, 2016
Emmyk:

I forgot to tell you. There is something called CONNECTS. Connects are what you use to write Proposals. 1st Day of every month, you get 60 connects... You need 2 connects to write each Proposal. Meaning you get to write 30 Proposals each month, except you upgrade your Plan, or buy more connects, you won't be able to write Proposals again till another 1st of Whichever month is coming. grin cheesy

Payment options:
ACH Direct Deposit
Local Funds Transfer
Wire Transfer
Payoneer
PayPal
Skrill.

What the Proposal entails?
Hello sir/, I am Emmanuel, I read your job's description, and I'm interested in working for you.
Show off your skill related to the job, basically. cheesy Keep it short and simple, what we in the Mass Media Industry call KISS.
Some go further to ask you questions in the proposal, like How much are you gonna charge? Can you finish it within 2 days etc, you answer them in your proposal and submit.
Some clients are smart, they put $100 as their budget in the work description and still tell you they can pay you just $5.00 for the work.
Once your proposal is submitted, the client gets it in his or her email, then there is chat section on the App and Website.... He starts chatting with you, it's called "Interview" officially.
When you see a work you wanna apply for, you see if the client has a verified Payment Method, ratings, if any.
But we don't know anything about the clients, we can't view their profiles.

Minimum payout is 100 dolls.
What more?

Can I open an account with a US IP.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 10:31pm On May 29, 2016
So this usefulless buyer knack me 2.7 star and after modification and she said she was okay, requested for a modification and she changed it to 2 star with negative comment... Requested for order cancellation.. Accepted but her review is still there.

What's the way out now
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:55pm On May 29, 2016
Emmyk:

Ratings matter too.

Please include that upwork isn't as easy as Fiverr..
A new seller on Fiverr still stands a good chance of getting his first client on his first day but on upwork, forget that one...
I was on upwork for more than a month b4 I for my first client and I'm not even interested in the job anymore...

A continuous job of recording and the total pay is 28usd or maybe I didn't understand the job well self.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:57pm On May 29, 2016
missylizzy:

One simple advise for you...
Stick to Fiverr and work on your Fiverr earnings.
Going into up work will frustrate you cos you're used to the fairly easy way on Fiverr...
Upwork might frustrate you and you lose interest in both upwork and Fiverr...

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:58pm On May 29, 2016
khassy:

O have actually considered it but look at it this way
$5 order =$4
If I need to outsource that means $5... So its a loss... Paying $5 to get $4

Any help on this ??

Outsource 2 for 5 usd
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 11:24pm On May 29, 2016
missylizzy:

While you are in...? cheesy
Lol. I'm honestly not sure.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 11:28pm On May 29, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Please include that upwork isn't as easy as Fiverr..
A new seller on Fiverr still stands a good chance of getting his first client on his first day but on upwork, forget that one...
I was on upwork for more than a month b4 I for my first client and I'm not even interested in the job anymore...

A continuous job of recording and the total pay is 28usd or maybe I didn't understand the job well self.
Broooooooo. Lol. Because it wasn't easy while you used it, that doesn't mean it won't be easy for others.
Let her give it a shot. Why can't you run Fiverr and Upwork together?

A Wiseman always have more than one source of income.
I'm on Upwork, Fiverr and Freelancer.

Mock me! cheesy embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.