Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,485 members, 7,816,148 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1610851 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 11:33pm On May 29, 2016
Emmyk:

Broooooooo. Lol. Because it wasn't easy while you used it, that doesn't mean it won't be easy for others.
Let her give it a shot. Why can't you run Fiverr and Upwork together?

A Wiseman always have more than one source of income.
I'm on Upwork, Fiverr and Freelancer.

Mock me! cheesy embarassed
grin the indians they fear me whenever i log in my freelancer account , grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 11:35pm On May 29, 2016
Singapore1:
grin the indians they fear me whenever i log in my freelancer account , grin
Lol. What do you do to the Indians there?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 11:52pm On May 29, 2016
Emmyk:

Lol. What do you do to the Indians there?
they have occupied the place, i like them for that ( some of them )
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Bashmantech: 12:16am On May 30, 2016
Francgoz:
Hello Babe, abeg where do you outsource your orders for articles and how much do you outsource for 500 words article. This article thing is really getting me tired because it's time consuming and energy consuming. Abeg connect me na .

I can help you with your articles. Let's talk on WhatsApp 08100331277
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:51am On May 30, 2016
Emmyk:

Broooooooo. Lol. Because it wasn't easy while you used it, that doesn't mean it won't be easy for others.
Let her give it a shot. Why can't you run Fiverr and Upwork together?

A Wiseman always have more than one source of income.
I'm on Upwork, Fiverr and Freelancer.

Mock me! cheesy embarassed

Hmmn... Good for you
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:53am On May 30, 2016
Anyone who has funds for sale can contact me.
My buyer needs funds in large quantity and he buys at 270/USD.
I get your payment from buyer before you transfer the funds... So I assure you of your fund's safety
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 7:30am On May 30, 2016
HazzanTazzan:
Anyone who has funds for sale can contact me.
My buyer needs funds in large quantity and he buys at 270/USD.
I get your payment from buyer before you transfer the funds... So I assure you of your fund's safety

Let's talk on Whatsapp.. Lost your contact
Msg me
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 7:45am On May 30, 2016
khassy:

Let's talk on Whatsapp.. Lost your contact Msg me
Oga khassy how u'r doing ? I wan ask u de make use of any software for ur articles writing?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wheesin(m): 8:39am On May 30, 2016
I am Bleep$d. My Fiverr location dey show Nigeria from Czech Rep. Na to start again be that. undecided undecided undecided cry cry
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:01am On May 30, 2016
Dymaco:

added you
Please kindly add this number to the fiverr group. 08135665342 Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by missylizzy(f): 10:05am On May 30, 2016
wheesin:
I am Bleep$d. My Fiverr location dey show Nigeria from Czech Rep. Na to start again be that. undecided undecided undecided cry cry

The same breeze blow you too... Anyways a dedicated VPN should put you back on track
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by missylizzy(f): 10:10am On May 30, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

One simple advise for you...
Stick to Fiverr and work on your Fiverr earnings.
Going into up work will frustrate you cos you're used to the fairly easy way on Fiverr...
Upwork might frustrate you and you lose interest in both upwork and Fiverr...

There's no harm in having a trial...

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by missylizzy(f): 10:13am On May 30, 2016
Sadiq3051:

Oga khassy how u'r doing ?
I wan ask u de make use of any software for ur articles writing?

Software to write... The person that created the software sef.. No be head he use take do am... There's nothing special in writing, no software.... Just use ur head.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 10:17am On May 30, 2016
missylizzy:

Software to write... The person that created the software sef.. No be head he use take do am... There's nothing special in writing, no software.... Just use ur head.
Oosshhee thanks....
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 10:21am On May 30, 2016
Sadiq3051:

Oga khassy how u'r doing ?
I wan ask u de make use of any software for ur articles writing?

No software bro
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 10:29am On May 30, 2016
Actually there's a software it's called "brainware" & "thinklogic"*lmao*lol*lwkmd*rotflr*get it?!!smiley wink cheesy

khassy:

No software bro
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 10:35am On May 30, 2016
DerrickM:
Actually there's a software it's called "brainware" & "thinklogic"*lmao*lol*lwkmd*rotflr*get it?!!smiley wink cheesy

Lol
Nice one
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dymaco(m): 10:51am On May 30, 2016
lawseph:
added
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dymaco(m): 10:51am On May 30, 2016
lawseph:
added
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dygeasy(m): 11:12am On May 30, 2016
wheesin:
You have been deported. Welcome home! cheesy tongue

5 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wisehouse(m): 11:14am On May 30, 2016
Hey peeps. UPWORK can a gold mine if you are sure of your skill sects, its no trial by error. since i registered there, i know how many months it took me to land my first 2 cleints, that is after tweaking my profile description several times offering different services.
UNTIL RECEENTLY I DECIDED TO STICK TO ONE SERVICE I KNEW VERY WELL. I just landed an ongoing client paying me not less than $130/week.

Advice: before you think of going to upwork, make sure you are grounded in your skill sect, its not like fiverr that favors new comers, upwork requires lots of hard work but really pays. just one client can land you a permanent job.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:24pm On May 30, 2016
missylizzy:

There's no harm in having a trial...

OOK ma
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Chyvy(f): 1:36pm On May 30, 2016
wisehouse:
Hey peeps. UPWORK can a gold mine if you are sure of your skill sects, its no trial by error. since i registered there, i know how many months it took me to land my first 2 cleints, that is after tweaking my profile description several times offering different services.
UNTIL RECEENTLY I DECIDED TO STICK TO ONE SERVICE I KNEW VERY WELL. I just landed an ongoing client paying me not less than $130/week.

Advice: before you think of going to upwork, make sure you are grounded in your skill sect, its not like fiverr that favors new comers, upwork requires lots of hard work but really pays. just one client can land you a permanent job.

True. I joined Upwork in April. Submitted proposals severally without winning any.
What I did - I wrote some tests, tweaked my profile, and picked a very narrowed down NICHE! And voila! I submitted 6 proposals thereafter, got 3 jobs plus one additional invite. One of the jobs paid me $18 per hour @ 15 hours per week for 4 weeks. I have completed the jobs now, got excellent reviews and now I woke up yesterday to find out I've be given the Upwork Rising Talent badge. I'm taking a break now to get myself a lappy and get prepared for more work ahead wink ...but I'm still getting invites and even declining offers! And even my 76 connects are about to go waste next week.

Verdict - Upwork truly is a goldmine - but only for the highly skilled or experienced! It's a highly competitive place and sometimes I feel I got lucky because I can't till now explain how a newbie like me got jobs that needed native English speakers, with a job success score of 90% plus 100 hours worked...lol. grin

My advice - If you want to make it there, be sure to have a skill you're extremely good at. And choose a niche you're good at and in which you can sell yourself! Show you're a professional in your niche and you can only do that by tweaking your profile to reflect that and selling yourself in your proposal.

Then after the proposal, and you get the invite, during the interview, communicate with confidence - show you know your onions, offer suggestions, ask questions. And when you deliver make sure you deliver a good job. Cos trust me, the clients there have high expectations and might be stingy with excellent reviews.

P.S. I'm on fiverr and freelancer, but to me, nothing beats upwork!!
I love it cheesy I love the organisation, I love the system, I love the platform. Only downside I'm not happy about is that they've changed their pricing policy, so from June 1st, they'll charge 20% for new contracts.

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 30, 2016
wisehouse:

I agree with you on the fact that UPWORK can be a goldmine. And as you you have mentioned,it can take forever to land a job. Truth is, it is not as easy as Fiverr. But very promising than Fiverr.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wheesin(m): 2:08pm On May 30, 2016
missylizzy:

The same breeze blow you too... Anyways a dedicated VPN should put you back on track

if i start using it won't i get banned
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 30, 2016
beatzone:

I agree with you on the fact that UPWORK can be a goldmine. And as you you have mentioned,it can take forever to land a job. Truth is, it is not as easy as Fiverr. But very promising than Fiverr.

Please, kindly help me in reviewing my account on fiverr

fiverr.com/deborahjekins

thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by pyerii: 4:09pm On May 30, 2016
khassy:

O have actually considered it but look at it this way
$5 order =$4
If I need to outsource that means $5... So its a loss... Paying $5 to get $4

Any help on this ??

Oga mi, abeg, when it comes to outsourcing article writing, I am as trustworthy as it gets. Thank you!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by stingermania(m): 4:15pm On May 30, 2016
DerrickM:
Visit OrangeVFX Studios in Lagos,they are behind the viral video "Wale & Ovie characters dancing -E don Show" www.orangevfx.com
They are on facebook,twitter,instagram,google plus,youtube so check them out...

WoW am grateful bro, I will surely try them.

Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 4:23pm On May 30, 2016
khassy:
So this usefulless buyer knack me 2.7 star and after modification and she said she was okay, requested for a modification and she changed it to 2 star with negative comment... Requested for order cancellation.. Accepted but her review is still there.

What's the way out now

Somebody answer me na angry angry
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by steric58(m): 5:32pm On May 30, 2016
any sure Exchanger here scammer back off I no get PayPal account I want to exchange I need good rates contact me on what's app via my signature, thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 10:38pm On May 30, 2016
Fiverr don start again with this their site maintenance of a thing. Eating biscuits and coffee, smh! angry undecided
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 10:39pm On May 30, 2016
Rotimage cheesy grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.