Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,448 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (677) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1607409 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Awoofawo(m): 4:10am On Apr 19, 2018
gbens2000:

Pls what's d name of the vpn
windscribe

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Drlaw(m): 7:35am On Apr 19, 2018
SKRILL AND FIVERR PAYPAL

WITHDRAW NEEDED QUOTE ME FOR SECURE DEAL
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 7:46am On Apr 19, 2018
Drlaw:
SKRILL AND FIVERR PAYPAL

WITHDRAW NEEDED QUOTE ME FOR SECURE DEAL

Trade with full confidence. He won't disappoint you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 7:48am On Apr 19, 2018
hayfloze:

Do you care to realize how much those exchangers have also lost to PayPal limitations. Y'all usually feel PayPal is sweet and easy to use like GTB abii... Kontinue!

Did you really say this? Is this the reason why people have to lose their money to scammers in the guise of exchangers?

Well, I have told them to get payoneer, order for card and get good rates for their money. Instead, they prefer to trade with exchangers, exchanging their funds at 310, 315/$$$. That is why you had to say what you just said.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Drlaw(m): 7:49am On Apr 19, 2018
mrphysics:

Trade with full confidence. He won't disappoint you.

Thanks Sir. It's my pleasure.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by teamb: 7:50am On Apr 19, 2018
STILL BUYING FIVERR FUND /PAYPAL FUND @YOURRATE.....
INSTANT FUNDING

https:///send?phone=2348095451718

INSTANT FUNDING

INSTANT FUNDING

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by etebefia: 9:19am On Apr 19, 2018
Despite all these our hustles the President calls the Nigerian youths"Lazy".

6 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ranson(m): 9:57am On Apr 19, 2018
etebefia:
Despite all these our hustles the President call the Nigerian youths"Lazy".

Leave that man, common sense is failing him already.

Not only him, most people of his generation always have that illusion forgetting that what the youths are experiencing today was due to their lack of foresight. They were well-fed by their predecessors, but as soon as they finished eating, they broke the plates. I always tell them that this generation is more responsible than theirs.

5 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wyse24(m): 11:48am On Apr 19, 2018
314$ payoneer available. 345/$
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by escoak: 4:51pm On Apr 19, 2018
Got $100 payoneer funds for sale. Dm me if interested 08090988040 ( Whatsapp)

#SOLD SOLD
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sholey4love: 5:00pm On Apr 19, 2018
Fingerprinter:

Boss, please help me. I have tried to download to download acrobat DC but I couldn't find the free version.
Do you know how I can download cracked version?

Download full cracked version from torrent site.
Thepiratebay.se

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by stlarry001(m): 6:27pm On Apr 19, 2018
For your UK and American Upwork account, chat me up and get approved in less than 2 days. Chat me up on 080 six 2 seven 6 1 6 eight three
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bemagnify: 8:32pm On Apr 19, 2018
real USA number for fiverr verification... contact me
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by appsdope(m): 9:42pm On Apr 19, 2018
Someone should please tell Princemario to refund my money. That guy has a PHD in getting people pissed off.
Last week he helped me withdraw my fiverr funds and it took him nearly 24 hours to pay me. I made a withdrawal on Sunday night and PayPal sent me a mail. LO and behold this guy did not remove my email from his PayPal. I was so pissed off cos I'd already contacted another buyer and we had come to terms. I told him about the funds and he said two things could be done. One was if he could buy it and the other was a refund. The I agreed that he buy it. He started pricing 300/$. Like WTF? I asked him for a refund not knowing that he meant a refund to fiverr. I wanted to actually get a mail and have him send my money but he refunded to fiverr. I couldn't contact fiverr cos I was shit scared based on the fact that I use a US acct. After 24 hours I contacted fiverr and they said no refund was made. The guy does not want to refund my $88 and he is threatening to block me and also how I am not an important customer. Please ask him to refund me.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by appsdope(m): 9:56pm On Apr 19, 2018
Here
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tshabalala: 1:11am On Apr 20, 2018
contact me for your uk, German, spain, Italy, Canada, etc. number for just 2k........
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Jeswino: 8:45am On Apr 20, 2018
Fiverr reviews available
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by teamb: 10:21am On Apr 20, 2018
STILL BUYING FIVERR FUND /PAYPAL@YOUR RATE

INSTANT FUNDING

INSTANT FUNDING

INSTANT FUNDING

INSTANT FUNDING

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by etebefia: 11:30am On Apr 20, 2018
appsdope:
Someone should please tell Princemario to refund my money. That guy has a PHD in getting people pissed off.
Last week he helped me withdraw my fiverr funds and it took him nearly 24 hours to pay me. I made a withdrawal on Sunday night and PayPal sent me a mail. LO and behold this guy did not remove my email from his PayPal. I was so pissed off cos I'd already contacted another buyer and we had come to terms. I told him about the funds and he said two things could be done. One was if he could buy it and the other was a refund. The I agreed that he buy it. He started pricing 300/$. Like WTF? I asked him for a refund not knowing that he meant a refund to fiverr. I wanted to actually get a mail and have him send my money but he refunded to fiverr. I couldn't contact fiverr cos I was shit scared based on the fact that I use a US acct. After 24 hours I contacted fiverr and they said no refund was made. The guy does not want to refund my $88 and he is threatening to block me and also how I am not an important customer. Please ask him to refund me.
He should provide the refund ID with the ID you can contact fiverr and the money will reflect on your account.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by McDizzz: 11:36am On Apr 20, 2018
We are in need of 30Ton 10 tyre dump trucks that are to work in Ajakuta for 6 months(renewable)
They are to carry lime stone from Auchi to Ajakuta
And will be doing a single trip everyday

OFFER
N45,000 per trip
We will provide every truck with diesel
Plus the best of it all is that once the truck has arrived at Ajakuta and has successfully done one trip satisfactorily, we will pay N1,000,000.00 upfront which should be after about 22+ trips and on exhaustion, will be replenished. This will be the payment plan for the 6 months duration and expiration of contract, it can be renewed.

Contact Anilux Company on
08071998985 or 07089529143
or send us a mail aniluxcompany@gmail.com
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by PrinceMario(m): 11:40am On Apr 20, 2018
appsdope:
So, this is all you've got to do Why upload screenshots of our whatsapp chat? Why did you sideline the screenshot of your refund and come here blabbing?
Write fiverr again to know the where about of your $88, arrogance is making you kiss your money goodbye.

I've dealt thousands of dollars with people on this same thread, so your $88 is not what I'll hold unto.

Below is the screenshot of your refunded $88. And a screenshot of where you told me to hurry up and refund your money.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by appsdope(m): 12:26pm On Apr 20, 2018
PrinceMario:
So, this is all you've got to do Why upload screenshots of our whatsapp chat? Why did you sideline the screenshot of your refund and come here blabbing?
Write fiverr again to know the where about of your $88, arrogance is making you kiss your money goodbye.

I've dealt thousands of dollars with people on this same thread, so your $88 is not what I'll hold unto.

Below is the screenshot of your refunded $88. And a screenshot of where you told me to hurry up and refund your money.

What has the ranting got to do with the money? Millionaire that it took 24 hours to pay 100k and a few more to pay 24k.

Please send me the transaction ID so I can contact them.
Thank you
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Seajae: 2:00pm On Apr 20, 2018
My buyer request page has not been showing me anything for some days now. What could be the issue and how do I resolve this? Note I've been off fiver for almost a year but I paused all my gigs before going on vacation. I would appreciate any helpful idea
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Drlaw(m): 4:18pm On Apr 20, 2018
Legit PayPal and Non reservable funds needed quote me if available
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by cmecproblem(m): 4:48pm On Apr 20, 2018
One crazy Chinese man ordered 4 gigs when he was supposed to order one. Later asked to cancel 3 gigs saying he made a mistake. It was painful cos i knew cancellation will affect my account but I accepted. I noticed that no change was made to my account its been three days.
Is it that mutual cancellations dont count against sellers again? Please who has had this experience?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by SirKriz(m): 5:07pm On Apr 20, 2018
cmecproblem:
One crazy Chinese man ordered 4 gigs when he was supposed to order one. Later asked to cancel 3 gigs saying he made a mistake. It was painful cos I knew cancellation will affect my account but I accepted. I noticed that no change was made to my account its been three days.
Is it that mutual cancellations don't count against sellers again? Please, who has had this experience?

Lmao! Some buyers are just sad to work with because they don't know how the system works. Check your analytics page to know if you are in the clear. All the best, bro!

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by harnuh01(m): 5:24pm On Apr 20, 2018
teamb:

INSTANT FUNDING

INSTANT FUNDING

INSTANT FUNDING

INSTANT FUNDING

Who has deal with this young man before
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by rejoixe: 5:29pm On Apr 20, 2018
cmecproblem:
One crazy Chinese man ordered 4 gigs when he was supposed to order one. Later asked to cancel 3 gigs saying he made a mistake. It was painful cos i knew cancellation will affect my account but I accepted. I noticed that no change was made to my account its been three days.
Is it that mutual cancellations dont count against sellers again? Please who has had this experience?
don't mind those people jare, had to cancel some orders recently due to some baseless buyer's excuse, the thing affected my completion rate i almost cried cus i was ready for the next level in the review that was done recently, so check your order completion rate in the analytics tab to make sure things are ok.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ArticleBeast: 6:01pm On Apr 20, 2018
Fiverr review available at 1.5k nigeria writing acct
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bemagnify: 6:15pm On Apr 20, 2018
Get ur USA number for fiverr verification at affordable price................ Contact on my signature.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by teamb: 6:20pm On Apr 20, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.