Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (686) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1613022 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ISMM(m): 3:47pm On Apr 28, 2018
Anybody with foreign review here??
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gracefoundmme(m): 3:53pm On Apr 28, 2018
please I need a good exchanger or someone should recommend legit exchanger... I have payooneer funds of $200 for sale ... please I need legit exchanger...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sammirano: 4:38pm On Apr 28, 2018
ISMM:
Anybody with foreign review here??

I have UK Reviews. WhatsApp 0 7 0 6 9 7 8 8 4 7. 9
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dayo1a: 5:05pm On Apr 28, 2018
dayo1a:
*UK phone numbers available for fiverr verification at a cheaper rate. Message me on WhatsApp 07032380845*
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bemagnify: 5:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
Real USA number for fiverr verification 3.5k.. contact on signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Besto(m): 6:14pm On Apr 28, 2018
Usa and Canada buyer's acct reviews Selling out $10/4400 per review WhatsApp :08088446086
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Foma2: 6:55pm On Apr 28, 2018
gsparks01:
they contacted another person. Keep trying and try to sell yourself better. Good luck.
kindly help review ma account abeg, maybe you will see where av gone wrong.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Favour2587(f): 7:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
Hello, review needed from a foreign account
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by chubbyswit(m): 10:18pm On Apr 28, 2018
WordFamous:

@Chubbyswit, thanks for your offer. I already found someone before quoting you though. But it's good I know you're into this in case of next time. Cheers!
that's good.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bemagnify: 3:11pm On Apr 29, 2018
fiverr reviews from a USA account.... @1800
niche legal consultation

contact on siggy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jozzee1(m): 7:44pm On Apr 29, 2018
$84 fiverr withdrawal available. Legit traders come in through my signature.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dayo1a: 10:11pm On Apr 29, 2018
*UK phone numbers available for fiverr verification at a cheaper rate. Message me on WhatsApp 07032380845*
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bobojoshua(m): 11:51pm On Apr 29, 2018
Hi guys. Abeg, how can I contact fiver customer care. My order was not completed by money was deducted from my account.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yusuftaiwo2015(m): 6:02am On Apr 30, 2018
gracefoundmme:
please I need a good exchanger or someone should recommend legit exchanger... I have payooneer funds of $200 for sale ... please I need legit exchanger...
Come 08060150245(whatsapp)
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yusuftaiwo2015(m): 6:05am On Apr 30, 2018
Payoneer funds needed. Bring all what you have. Instant payment guaranteed at best rate. Escrow is allowed. 08060150245(whatsapp)
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 9:04am On Apr 30, 2018
Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and all PayPal withdrawals @ 320/$

Only withdrawing $100 and above

All transactions are done within minutes

My contact in signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 9:07am On Apr 30, 2018
√√ Still BUYING Bulk/Bit Bitcoin & Ethereum

√√ Bulk/Bit Skrill, Neteller Funds, Fiverr Paypal Withdrawal, Payoneer etc

============================================
Please Valued Customers Should Kindly Contact me on my
WhatsApp Number below and lets trade Swiftly..........
============================================

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by oludarekehinde(m): 9:22am On Apr 30, 2018
Make 40k & Above Just by Reading and Posting Comments on news you Read Online

HOW IT WORKS

1. Daily login to your news platform gives you NGN50.

2. Posting of Sponsored posts on Facebook gives you NGN50 and above.

3. Each news you read and comment gives you NGN1 and above. If you can read 500 news that will give you NGN500 on daily basis. You know how many you can read as all it depends on you.

You are paid every 27th day of every month and minimum payout is NGN5000

Whats App me on 0-8-0-5-3-6-9-0-9-2-8 for the news site and details
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by teamb: 10:33am On Apr 30, 2018
STILL BUYING FIVERR FUND /PAYPAL@YOUR RATE....
INSTANT FUNDING

https:///send?phone=2348095451718

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ThePost: 10:59am On Apr 30, 2018
Good morning dear fellow #LazyNigerianYouths cheesy

Today is the last day of the month.!!!

How did we fare this month?
Were we able to meet our targets?
What peculiar challenges did we face in our business this month?
What are we doing to increase our income in the coming months?

As we prepare to match into the new month, let's make conscious efforts to strategize and grow our business. MAY the new month come with abundant blessings.

Talking of growing our business, like mrphysics, I am also worried that this thread is no longer serving its purpose, especially in recent times. angry

The thread is now rife with TOO MANY adverts. We no longer share valuable tips like before. And When some people come here with their challenges, they hardly get lasting solutions, perhaps except for those who are willing to do so for a fee. I'm not happy with this.

In lieu of this, I too support that we create a new thread where we can explicitly discuss freelancing business, especially as it relates to fiverr. Apparently, some of the info on this thread are becoming obsolete due to the recent changes in fiverr's ToS. That said, most of the info contained here are still relevant which is why I'd suggest that we archive this thread. Heck, the innumerable number of pages is even somewhat overwhelming for new readers.

Who else share in my sentiments? Would you prefer that we open a new thread? Please indicate.

Thank you.

mrphysics:
I strongly think we should create another thread for fiverr reviews and exchanges. All what we have on this thread are now reviews and different resellers. No information on how to improve our business on fiverr and when one posts such, it gets overtaken by the seller of reviews and exchangers adverts.

I think when we create a separate thread, we might need the moderators to help us remove all messages that does not relate to selling on fiverr on this thread.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 12:28pm On Apr 30, 2018
ThePost:
Good morning dear fellow #LazyNigerianYouths cheesy

Today is the last day of the month.!!!

How did we fare this month?
Were we able to meet our targets?
What peculiar challenges did we face in our business this month?
What are we doing to increase our income in the coming months?

As we prepare to match into the new month, let's make conscious efforts to strategize and grow our business. MAY the new month come with abundant blessings.

Talking of growing our business, like mrphysics, I am also worried that this thread is no longer serving its purpose, especially in recent times. angry

The thread is now rife with TOO MANY adverts. We no longer share valuable tips like before. And When some people come here with their challenges, they hardly get lasting solutions, perhaps except for those who are willing to do so for a fee. I'm not happy with this.

In lieu of this, I too support that we create a new thread where we can explicitly discuss freelancing business, especially as it relates to fiverr. Apparently, some of the info on this thread are becoming obsolete due to the recent changes in fiverr's ToS. That said, most of the info contained here are still relevant which is why I'd suggest that we archive this thread. Heck, the innumerable number of pages is even somewhat overwhelming for new readers.

Who else share in my sentiments? Would you prefer that we open a new thread? Please indicate.

Thank you.

Nice one bro. This month didn't end the way I expected. I was thinking I could make about $1200 and I am running short of that goal. Most buyers don't come back to mark their order as completed, so I have to wait for 3 days for it to get automatically marked as completed. This is basically what is holding me from reaching my target. I have delivered 3 orders and with other 3 order in queue.

I also noticed that my response rate isn't increasing even when I reply all messages in less than 30 minutes after they were sent. Due to this decrease in my response rate, I wake up inbetween sleeps to ensure that messages are responded to at most 1 hour after they were sent.

I agree with you that we need to create new thread to discuss fiverr business/sales. I am only afraid that the exchangers will also fill it with their exchange adverts. While it is important to create that thread, I think we need the mods to help us moderate it. Someone need to flag those advert and review sales posts.

Go ahead and create the thread bro
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by MrHim(m): 1:05pm On Apr 30, 2018
mrphysics:

Nice one bro. This month didn't end the way I expected. I was thinking I could make about $1200 and I am running short of that goal. Most buyers don't come back to mark their order as completed, so I have to wait for 3 days for it to get automatically marked as completed. This is basically what is holding me from reaching my target. I have delivered 3 orders and with other 3 order in queue.

I also noticed that my response rate isn't increasing even when I reply all messages in less than 30 minutes after they were sent. Due to this decrease in my response rate, I wake up inbetween sleeps to ensure that messages are responded to at most 1 hour after they were sent.

I agree with you that we need to create new thread to discuss fiverr business/sales. I am only afraid that the exchangers will also fill it with their exchange adverts. While it is important to create that thread, I think we need the mods to help us moderate it. Someone need to flag those advert and review sales posts.

Go ahead and create the thread bro

Exactly! That's the same thing I am facing. My response rate had dropped form 100 to 98%. Same with completed orders.

You have to respond within 15 minutes less the bots mark you down. I also noticed that cancelation of gigs adversely affects one's account: I had a recent experience with a customer who made a large custom order and refused to communicate for over 48 hours despite my persistent messages to him. The chap decided to cancel the order, says he wanted to test his card or something - can you imagine? Anyway, I sent him the cancelation request and after that I have been on 'late 90s' ratings since.

Going forward, always insist that they CONTACT YOU FIRST before placing an order to see if you are available. This is good for level 2 sellers and above as you ought to be getting sales organically.

Finally, I noticed if you optimize your gigs before evaluation day - descriptions, images, videos and tags - the system will rank you on first page within 24 hours and you will start getting organic sales. Provide your account is in the GREEN of course. This is from my own experience thus far.

@ThePost, I concur, kindly create the thread, thank you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 2:44pm On Apr 30, 2018
MrHim:

Exactly! That's the same thing I am facing. My response rate had dropped form 100 to 98%. Same with completed orders.

You have to respond within 15 minutes less the bots mark you down. I also noticed that cancelation of gigs adversely affects one's account: I had a recent experience with a customer who made a large custom order and refused to communicate for over 48 hours despite my persistent messages to him. The chap decided to cancel the order, says he wanted to test his card or something - can you imagine? Anyway, I sent him the cancelation request and after that I have been on 'late 90s' ratings since.

Going forward, always insist that they CONTACT YOU FIRST before placing an order to see if you are available. This is good for level 2 sellers and above as you ought to be getting sales organically.

Finally, I noticed if you optimize your gigs before evaluation day - descriptions, images, videos and tags - the system will rank you on first page within 24 hours and you will start getting organic sales. Provide your account is in the GREEN of course. This is from my own experience thus far.

@ThePost, I concur, kindly create the thread, thank you.
I am a level 2 seller and my gig is sits constantly on front page. I do not look for buyer's (For now), as I have overload of orders, I reject more orders than I accept.

I am aware of the fact that cancellation affects ratings (I am a level 2 seller, so I should know that) and It was written boldly on my gig description. I haven't gotten orders without the buyer first contacting me. It has only happened for 0.5% of my sales. I cancel an order when the client request for multiple revision. I don't have the time to attend to perfectionists and other broke sellers. When I notice the client is hard to please, I will cancel it and move to the next order. I stopped cancelling this way because my buyers are well behaved.

Thanks for replying bro, happy selling
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bemagnify: 2:54pm On Apr 30, 2018
New payooneer account needed..contact on signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by oladayo63(m): 3:17pm On Apr 30, 2018
3 reviews available from a Graphics design account... Contact me for details
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by PrinceMario(m): 3:28pm On Apr 30, 2018
Bring your Fiverr and Upwork PayPal withdrawal to us. Instant payment guaranteed.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 30, 2018
Favour2587:
Hello, review needed from a foreign account
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 30, 2018
Review available with a Foreign Fiverr buyers account @ 2500
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jerome263: 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2018
how can I withdraw my $93.4 from my payoneer account..... as I don't have payment option.. and considering d fact that the fiverr account I linked it to has be disabled.

need cash like seriously...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sammirano: 4:25pm On Apr 30, 2018
All these level 2 sellers, u guys are just intimidating boys oo..lol
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by marksooyinmiebi(m): 4:48pm On Apr 30, 2018
Month ending.... but we thank God.

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Efecbn(m): 4:51pm On Apr 30, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.