Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (725) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1613109 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 9:15pm On Jun 20, 2018
jozzee1:

Hello house, I woke up to see my account credited with the remaining 50% of my money. Now I believe my money hanged due to the technical issues he has with his account. Harlahow is a sincere exchanger and can be trusted. Feel free to patronize him because I will do so too.
Do you know why I don't want to get into the exchange business? It's because the restrictions in the accounts in too much. I wouldn't want a situation someone will send fund and I will have to wait days before getting it and crediting it. I have a US verified PayPal account yet I haven't told anyone to transact with me.

The point is, sellers of these funds don't have anything to do with the technicalities you get during this transactions. Try to sort yourself out before starting the exchange business. Don't keep sellers waiting for something that isn't their fault. We wait for 14 days to get funds clear on fiverr, so why wait extra months or weeks to get your funds.

Trade with him again at your risk. If you lose your money and you complain here, trust me, I will make your case irrelevant and an act of defamation against his name. Stop recommending people to trade with someone it took months to pay you.

7 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Grupo(m): 9:34pm On Jun 20, 2018
mrphysics:

Do you know why I don't want to get into the exchange business? It's because the restrictions in the accounts in too much. I wouldn't want a situation someone will send fund and I will have to wait days before getting it and crediting it. I have a US verified PayPal account yet I haven't told anyone to transact with me.

The point is, sellers of these funds don't have anything to do with the technicalities you get during this transactions. Try to sort yourself out before starting the exchange business. Don't keep sellers waiting for something that isn't their fault. We wait for 14 days to get funds clear on fiverr, so why wait extra months or weeks to get your funds.

Trade with him again at your risk. If you lose your money and you complain here, trust me, I will make your case irrelevant and an act of defamation against his name. Stop recommending people to trade with someone it took months to pay you.

I support you on this. If I sell funds to an exchanger, I expect my money and not stories. It's none of my business if your account gets restricted or something; pay me and go sort out your issue with the restrictions.

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by realpoacher(m): 9:50pm On Jun 20, 2018
dozies1:

1. They pay you by buying your gig at whatever rate you decide to sell. Fiverr takes 20% of that payment and gives you the rest, 14 days after the job has been marked as complete by the buyer.

2. You can get you payment via PayPal or Payoneer or local bank. Local bank method would still be paid to you via Payoneer.

3. Payoneer is the same as fiverr revenue card.

For more info read fiverr's terms of service.

Jah bless you immensely for this response
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yusuftaiwo2015(m): 7:44am On Jun 21, 2018
Payoneer funds needed. Instant Payment guaranteed at best rate. Come inbox lets give you our rate. Thanks to all that patronize us.08060150245(WhatsApp). Escrow is must
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tosinjay(m): 7:48am On Jun 21, 2018
PAYONEER FUNDS URGENTLY NEEDED

WITH GUARANTEED FAST PAYMENT

TESTED & TRUSTED

PLS WHATSAPP ME!!!!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Shabib(m): 8:28am On Jun 21, 2018
Shabib:
Fiverr Reviews available
Nigerian accounts
Price negotiable
Contact on signature
Limited

Available as ever. Start buying
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by awoofawoo: 8:33am On Jun 21, 2018
mrphysics:

Some folks are just unnecessary risks taker! Still can understand why most choose not to use their Payoneer Card....the risk is far most less using card to me! Well one man meat, na another man poison.....each to his own!

I don't console anyone that chosen to fall Mugu!
grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by escoak: 8:57am On Jun 21, 2018
Grupo:

$3/transaction

How about on activation? And was there any other additional fee aside that? And again, what bank do you suggest is best for withdrawal
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by efilefun(m): 9:00am On Jun 21, 2018
Fingerprinter:

Funnily, I don't even use VPN with my account. I know I am weird like that. Lol.

I created this particular account circa February last year with a VPN and stopped using VPN with it immediately. The next time I used a VPN was when I wanted to do phone verification. It's been more than a year now since I haven't used VPN with the account.

I am simply concerned about verification. I can't afford to lose my account now.

The whole thing sounds funny to me as well. Sometime in the past, we wanted to be in the US, now, we are begging to be sent back home. Lol.Plot twist.
Buhari don talk am lol, dude said those abroad are now fighting and willing to come back home, we never knew he was talking about fiverr grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Durosure(m): 9:11am On Jun 21, 2018
Avoid unnecessary Transaction Charges, use our paypal invoice Payment options to receive U from clients today and save yourself another 2O% on TRANSACTION CHARGE
Whatsapp me for more info on this deals...

BRING ALL YOUR PAYONEER, FIVERR PAYPAL WITHDRAWAL, ITUNES & AMAZON gift cards AND BTC I buy at good rates. rate

Am available for fiverr Paypal Withdrawal

FIVERR,UPWORK, ETC 50 - 10,000 i change AT 310-335/RMB Depends on QTY

Alipay, 1RMB - 100,000 RMB i change AT #56-58/RMB

1688, taobao Aibaba etc. 50RMB - 50,000RMB i change @ 58-60/RMB

PAYONEER FUNDs - 50 at @ 340-350/usd

I buy iTunes gift cards from 10usd and above @200-250/usd
Ebay checkouts also available 350-365/$
,payment on other Chinese websites are also available.
RMB is available at 5*/rmb Bulk buyer.........

Call/Whatsapp...0;.7;.0...6.;.0.;.7.;..2;..7.;..6..;7.;.2.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bbm2016(m): 10:23am On Jun 21, 2018
I sell fiverr reviews
Also if you are interested in creating a SA paypal or US verified paypal with all bans lifted
And i will send you 2usd to verify its working
Contact me for yours now

Thank you
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yusuftaiwo2015(m): 11:16am On Jun 21, 2018
$5000 Payoneer funds needed more to go. Instant Payment guaranteed at mouth watering rate. Bring all what you have. Payment within 3-4 minutes after approval.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by awoofawoo: 3:24am On Jun 22, 2018
Hello Gurus,

Anyone can please tutor us how to move client offline from fiverr.......never done it before, but recently I am losing clients because some when my contact offline.

Abeg someone should help me out the procedure for them offline.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by awoofawoo: 3:33am On Jun 22, 2018
If you are selling Upwork review, drop your contact. urgency need!!!

cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tosinjay(m): 7:10am On Jun 22, 2018
tosinjay:
PAYONEER FUNDS URGENTLY NEEDED
@345/$

INSTANT PAYMENT GUARANTEED

TESTED & TRUSTED

PLS WHATSAPP ME!!!!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yusuftaiwo2015(m): 8:18am On Jun 22, 2018
Good Morning bosses.
Payoneer funds needed daily. Instant Payment guaranteed at mouth watering rate. Bring all what you have. Payment within 3-4 minutes after approval. Our office is open 24/7. We don't buy today and close down tomorrow. Quick response at anytime. Escrow is a boss must
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Fingerprinter(m): 8:35am On Jun 22, 2018
efilefun:
Buhari don talk am lol, dude said those abroad are now fighting and willing to come back home, we never knew he was talking about fiverr grin cheesy

Hahahaha, this cracked me up real hard.

If BMC crew see this, they will add it to the list of their achievements. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by VocalWalls: 9:32am On Jun 22, 2018
Payoneer funds urgently needed at 350/$

Instant payment. Come with your legit escrow

https:///send?phone=2347033534153/

All volumes = Same rate
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ajiaj(m): 9:55am On Jun 22, 2018
WHO SAYS A NIGERIAN ACCOUNT CAN'T THRIVE?
SEE ====¬
https://www.fiverr.com/s2/7c4de8ed3e
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Besto(m): 10:02am On Jun 22, 2018
awoofawoo:
If you are selling Upwork review, drop your contact. urgency need!!!

cheesy

Does upwork accept PayPal??

If yes, show lemme run it for you
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Besto(m): 10:04am On Jun 22, 2018
Still selling out USA buyer's account review available@2600 WhatsApp :08088446086
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by awoofawoo: 10:56am On Jun 22, 2018
Besto:

Does upwork accept PayPal??

If yes, show lemme run it for you

see attached for available payment method on upwork..... I am new there, still finding my first sell thus.

Best regards

PS: Need 2 $5 gig for now will pay you through payoneer or Local banks, wish ever you wish.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Besto(m): 11:00am On Jun 22, 2018
awoofawoo:

see attached for available payment method on upwork..... I am new there, still finding my first sell thus.

Best regards
whatsapp me 08088446086

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by awoofawoo: 11:03am On Jun 22, 2018
Besto:

whatsapp me 08088446086

ok will contact you!

Is Besto a trust exchanger here?

Want to set up upwork deal with him.

Besto no vex o.....na due diligent I dey do!

As correct Ijebu man....very kobo must be account for. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bizzynix: 11:12am On Jun 22, 2018
Let us help you withdraw from your Fiverr, Upwork accounts into paypal ($50 only for now) while you get paid in cash instantly. Contact's below.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Besto(m): 2:46pm On Jun 22, 2018
awoofawoo:

ok will contact you!
As correct Ijebu man....very kobo must be account for. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
cry
awoofawoo:

ok will contact you!
Upwork does not accept PayPal payment so no worry yourself.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by awoofawoo: 3:28pm On Jun 22, 2018
Besto:

cry

Upwork does not accept PayPal payment so no worry yourself.

How did you know........
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by micynute94(m): 3:38pm On Jun 22, 2018
room089:
My masters please how do i fix this problem?

I can no longer view the the upper parts of my Fiverr account pages; please help me out.

Below is a screenshot with red arrows showing the portion i am unable to see

Have you tried the method @raphemmanuel posted ?
If that doesn't work for you.

Minimize your browser or shrink it to the size of a mobile version .. It would show the missing menu... That's what I do every time I need to access a menu I can't view on Fiverr website..

You can also try using another browser too..

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yusuftaiwo2015(m): 4:24pm On Jun 22, 2018
Bring All Denominations of Payoneer funds at best rate. Instant Payment Guaranteed. Escrow is allowed.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FunnyDude(m): 6:41pm On Jun 22, 2018
I need my Nigerian Upwork account approved. Please who can help me out. I keep getting rejection from them.

I'm under Proofreading and Editing niche
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bbm2016(m): 9:02pm On Jun 22, 2018
FunnyDude:
I need my Nigerian Upwork account approved. Please who can help me out. I keep getting rejection from them.

I'm under Proofreading and Editing niche

Message me 081.30.95.98.73
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by raphemmanuel(m): 9:48pm On Jun 22, 2018
Ajiaj:
WHO SAYS A NIGERIAN ACCOUNT CAN'T THRIVE?
SEE ====¬
https://www.fiverr.com/s2/7c4de8ed3e
na traffic u de drive to your gig like this?

Naija sabi hustle
wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.