Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (727) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1610968 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by effyzzy: 1:42pm On Jun 25, 2018
Checkout www.terawork.com
It's a platform for freelancers and service providers.
This can be the perfect side hustle you need

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 4:26pm On Jun 25, 2018
Good Afternoon Nairalanders. I dunno if you are aware that Payoneer now allows direct Bank Transfers from either Fiverr or your Payoneer directly to most Nigerian banks. $15 per transaction,my padi who can't order his MasterCard till he renews his passport or get some other relevant ID had to use it 2x to his GTB account. Just thought you should all know. cool grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Grupo(m): 5:00pm On Jun 25, 2018
DerrickM:
Good Afternoon Nairalanders. I dunno if you are aware that Payoneer now allows direct Bank Transfers from either Fiverr or your Payoneer directly to most Nigerian banks. $15 per transaction,my padi who can't order his MasterCard till he renews his passport or get some other relevant ID had to use it 2x to his GTB account. Just thought you should all know. cool grin cheesy wink smiley

Interesting. So without the card, one could initiate direct bank transfer. I'm asking because payoneer deactivated my card and claimed they were sending a new one and I have not seen the new one since.

Again, I heard the minimum amount one can transfer directly to bank is $1,000. How true?

Also, what's the rate?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 25, 2018
cry

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by clems88(m): 5:52pm On Jun 25, 2018
Help please ...
I have a Nigerian PayPal which can only make payment . which other paypay can I open that will receive n make payments. I heard that of US is not advisable
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Shabib(m): 6:13pm On Jun 25, 2018
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hotdealz(m): 8:01pm On Jun 25, 2018
EXCHANGE RATE : 325 to $1 for paypal withdrawal on Fiverr

Bring it all to me. No limit. Instant payment.

Provide me your Freelancer, fiverr, Elancer etc... Email address associated with your Account and we will receive your funds and credit you in Naira swiftly within minutes.

Whatsapp: https:///send?phone=2348149935773
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gbens2000(m): 9:34pm On Jun 25, 2018
Fam, please who can buy a USA phone number for me
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wyse24(m): 10:03pm On Jun 25, 2018
I have 124$ payoneer for sale @345/$. You can call me, my whatsapp is not available or quote me. Please, not negotiable. Serious buyer
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by aberyomi09(m): 10:20pm On Jun 25, 2018
Bring better fiverr paypal funds to my inbox to enjoy best rate, instant funding

Bring better fiverr paypal funds to my inbox to enjoy best rate, instant funding

Up to 325/$ on large funds

https:///send?phone=2348061127258
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gsparks01(m): 11:16pm On Jun 25, 2018
mrphysics:
Trade with these people drlaw, elogic, and tosinjay, they will never scam you and they offer good rates.

They won't listen, they keep wasting their funds.
please drop the trusted elogic contact.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bbm2016(m): 11:22pm On Jun 25, 2018
clems88:
Help please ...
I have a Nigerian PayPal which can only make payment . which other paypay can I open that will receive n make payments. I heard that of US is not advisable

Paypal SA
I can help you in creating it lifting all ban
So you can withdraw and trasfer money
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 11:49pm On Jun 25, 2018
Minimum is $20 saw it there in my friend's account. Yes without the card you can transfer easily to your local account.

Grupo:

Interesting. So without the card, one could initiate direct bank transfer. I'm asking because payoneer deactivated my card and claimed they were sending a new one and I have not seen the new one since.

Again, I heard the minimum amount one can transfer directly to bank is $1,000. How true?

Also, what's the rate?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 2:58am On Jun 26, 2018
gsparks01:
please drop the trusted elogic contact.

0703 473 4854
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 3:04am On Jun 26, 2018
wyse24:
I have 124$ payoneer for sale @340/$. You can call me, my whatsapp is not available or quote me. Please, not negotiable. Serious buyer
This is how sellers lose their money to Scammers. Now you will receive calls from anyone claiming to be who they're not. I won't pity you if you lose your fund.

Instead of you to scroll or ask for trusted exchangers, you gave them the option of calling you. With increased payoneer rates, you brought yours lower, so why won't they call you and offer you higher rates. Again you are not even on whatsapp to keep track of communication with the exchangers. If you get scammed, you can't prove it.

Bros, scroll up, look for trusted exchangers, get their contact details and call them. If you don't like their rates, come online, ask for exchangers with good rates and you will get trusted ones.

Regards

6 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wyse24(m): 4:27am On Jun 26, 2018
mrphysics:

This is how sellers lose their money to Scammers. Now you will receive calls from anyone claiming to be who they're not. I won't pity you if you lose your fund.

Instead of you to scroll or ask for trusted exchangers, you gave them the option of calling you. With increased payoneer rates, you brought yours lower, so why won't they call you and offer you higher rates. Again you are not even on whatsapp to keep track of communication with the exchangers. If you get scammed, you can't prove it.

Bros, scroll up, look for trusted exchangers, get their contact details and call them. If you don't like their rates, come online, ask for exchangers with good rates and you will get trusted ones.

Regards
Thanks. I am actually on whatsapp and had a flat battery on the line. Thanks for insight.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 4:33am On Jun 26, 2018
cry
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Grupo(m): 6:52am On Jun 26, 2018
DerrickM:
Minimum is $20 saw it there in my friend's account. Yes without the card you can transfer easily to your local account.

Good then. It seems they have changed their policy.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 7:22am On Jun 26, 2018
Yes,bro. I'm just waiting for them to upgrade their services to have features for direct shopping carts like PayPal then it's game over. Skrill has exactly those features for e-commerce like PayPal just not so used on most sites. I dislike the monotony when they are options.

Grupo:

Good then. It seems they have changed their policy.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Andy4rea: 8:18am On Jun 26, 2018
Buy and Sell anything

www.advertscontrol.com.ng is a place where you can buy and sell anything in Nigeria, it gives the Nigerians the opportunity to promote their businesses by posting their product's adverts, the location of their businesses, the Price's of their product's, their business contact, and to always stay connected to their costumers or buyers. All these are made possible for FREE.

And for Nigerian buyers is a platform where you can get whatever you need in a good faith because AdvertsControl care about you and that is why we recommend you to buy any products from a verified user's and to first, see whatever products you want or need to buy.

AdvertsControl.com.ng are offering FREE ADVERTS PROMOTIONS such as ;

Push to top.
Featured.
Always on top.
Advertisements in other site's and so much more.
So what are you waiting for?
Do you have any products or services for sale?
Do you have an interest for shopping?
Is they any products or services you need?

Why not visit our website and see more what we can offer and how AdvertsControl will promote your business or find buyers for your product's.

Please.. Visit : www.advertscontrol.com.ng

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yusuftaiwo2015(m): 8:20am On Jun 26, 2018
PAYONEER FUNDS NEEDED AT UPGRADED RATES. BRING ALL WHAT YOU HAVE AND LET'S INSTANTLY PAY YOU. ESCROW IS ALLOWED.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Durosure(m): 9:46am On Jun 26, 2018
Avoid unnecessary Transaction Charges, use our paypal invoice Payment options to receive money from your clients today and save yourself another 2O% on TRANSACTION CHARGE
Whatsapp me for more information on this dicey deals...

BRING ALL YOUR PAYONEER, FIVERR PAYPAL WITHDRAWALs, ITUNES & AMAZON gift cards AND BTC.
I buy at good rates. rate

Am available for fiverr Paypal Withdrawals

FIVERR,UPWORK, ETC 50 - 10,000 i change at 310-335/RMB Depends on QTY

Alipay, 1RMB - 100,000 RMB i change at #56-58/RMB

1688, taobao Aibaba etc. 50RMB - 50,000RMB i change at 58-60/RMB

PAYONEER FUNDs - 50 @ at 340-350/usd

I buy iTunes gift cards from 10usd and above AT 200-250 per USD
Ebay checkouts also available @ 350-365/$
payment on other Chinese websites are also available.
RMB is available @ 5*/rmb Bulk buyer.........

Call/Whatsapp...0..7..0..6..0,..7..2..,7..6..7..2.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sammirano: 10:53am On Jun 26, 2018
DerrickM:

What's the exchange rate?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gsparks01(m): 11:12am On Jun 26, 2018
mrphysics:

0703 473 4854
thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wyse24(m): 11:15am On Jun 26, 2018
124$ payoneer available for sale. Reach me on whatsapp, 345/$
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by lexxyrule(m): 11:28am On Jun 26, 2018
wyse24:

Buying please
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Denissy(m): 11:29am On Jun 26, 2018
clems88:
Help please ...
US is okay as long as u have a good VPN. I can create a US Verified PayPal account for you and also give u the VPN that works well with it to avoid any fform of restriction
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ajiaj(m): 12:14pm On Jun 26, 2018
bbm2016:

Paypal SA I can help you in creating it lifting all ban So you can withdraw and trasfer money
I need your service
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bbm2016(m): 1:30pm On Jun 26, 2018
Ajiaj:

I need your service

Contact me now whatsapp 081.30.95.9873
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 1:46pm On Jun 26, 2018
generationz:

Hi if you are in need of a writer please quote me and ill post my email
Can I see samples of your works?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CallmeLucy(m): 2:15pm On Jun 26, 2018
Still available?

wyse24:

(1) (2) (3) ... (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.