Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

My Relationship Is Boring - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship Is Boring (2708 Views)

How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story / My Girl Friend Is Boring. Help Please!! / Relationship Is For Those Who Are Willing And Ready To Forgive Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Relationship Is Boring by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 21, 2016
Gud day pple... Abeg make una pls take my thread seriously.... I just started dating dis cute guy... He is a medical student in his finals.. . But dis guy is an introvert... He is d shy type.... He calls like every night. . But he has never told me he "I love you"... Even when he was toasting me... He only said he wants me to be his girlfriend and dat he wants me. ... But he's an introvert and dats kinda making d relationship kinda boring... And even when my friends came around he hardly talks to dem... He doesn't even calls me swit names... He has kissed me just once and he was so good at it.. We just started dating about a week ago... But am kinda scared dats dis relationship will be boring.... Please I need advice on how to spice up my relationship... For those of u dating introverts, ur advice is really needed. .. .
Re: My Relationship Is Boring by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 21, 2016
Spice it up yourself. Its a two way thing. You should be telling him this not us. Smh

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is Boring by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 21, 2016
Lol....patieeeeeeence! Thats all u need...and beside ur relationship is juz started a wk ago..u don't have to wait for ur bf to make the first move all the time..u can make some effort too as long it doesn't involve money...

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is Boring by Tpave(m): 3:34pm On Feb 21, 2016
He is good at kissing and the relationship is barely one week. If the guy rush you now you go say na chop and clean mouth e want do you, now that he's taking things easy and you're complaining. I like you because you dey like chop the food as e dey hot grin grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is Boring by Melahou(m): 3:34pm On Feb 21, 2016
If you are not comfortable leave na

It's not by force

Maybe what you need is a friend not a lover
Re: My Relationship Is Boring by falconey(m): 3:37pm On Feb 21, 2016
undecided
Re: My Relationship Is Boring by GoldenJAT(m): 3:39pm On Feb 21, 2016
Na u b d problem 4d relationship... I mean ur Moniker says it all.... Tk am easy na. On a more serious note, I bet he gotta cum aRound soon.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is Boring by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 21, 2016
oh well, you're a sadist. That explains a whole lot...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Is Boring by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 21, 2016
This is one weird saddist undecided
Re: My Relationship Is Boring by sluvy4tune(m): 3:48pm On Feb 21, 2016
started dating about a week ago & u complaining he has kissed you just once

seems u are on the speedlane to get there. Give him time before u should conclude. 1Week is never enough cuz the Brother could just be observing.

chai sister, Just one Week & u already complaining he kissedd u just once.

mbok no kill that Guy oh.

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is Boring by CaroLyner(f): 3:54pm On Feb 21, 2016
one week and you're already complaining.mtchew.
Re: My Relationship Is Boring by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 21, 2016
I guess I'll talk to him about it
Re: My Relationship Is Boring by surelove(f): 3:59pm On Feb 21, 2016
One week? And you said he's a med. student...babe relax, when hin start na you go run believe me cos I'm talking from experience

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is Boring by tommychow(m): 4:18pm On Feb 21, 2016
Saddist:
Gud day pple... Abeg make una pls take my thread seriously.... I just started dating dis cute guy... He is a medical student in his finals.. . But dis guy is an introvert... He is d shy type.... He calls like every night. . But he has never told me he "I love you"... Even when he was toasting me... He only said he wants me to be his girlfriend and dat he wants me. ... But he's an introvert and dats kinda making d relationship kinda boring... And even when my friends came around he hardly talks to dem... He doesn't even calls me swit names... He has kissed me just once and he was so good at it.. We just started dating about a week ago... But am kinda scared dats dis relationship will be boring.... Please I need advice on how to spice up my relationship... For those of u dating introverts, ur advice is really needed. .. .

You're too emotionally clingy. Chiiiiiill! One week of relationship and you already want "I Love You". It's very clear those words mean little to you. You really sound young and naive because you don't go into a relationship because "he's cute" but because you're compatible with him. GROW UP!
Re: My Relationship Is Boring by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 21, 2016
gay alert. check his previous topic.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is Boring by cruzita(f): 4:56pm On Feb 21, 2016
Help him spice it up that's all
Re: My Relationship Is Boring by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 21, 2016
skarlett:
This is one weird saddist undecided
A dumb saddist if you ask me undecided

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is Boring by hottest111: 5:01pm On Feb 21, 2016
Op, I just check ur previous thread.. wat's happening
pls explain
Re: My Relationship Is Boring by Marlvin(m): 5:03pm On Feb 21, 2016
hey, according to your previous post, you narrated your cock n bull story , your gender was that of a guy, now this present one states that you're a girl ? what a gender transformation that is !
Re: My Relationship Is Boring by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 21, 2016
Op, how can a saddist date an introvert ? undecided

From your post, and of course your moniker you are more of an introvert too. How will the relationship not be boring?

Moreover don't you think you are rushing things, Its barely a week undecided

I think the guy is just being careful, he might not be boring you know, just trying to tame the monster in him wink wink

I hope you get the monster I'm talking about grin

just be patient huh?
Re: My Relationship Is Boring by byvan03: 5:07pm On Feb 21, 2016
You are rushing the young man and this will make him lose interest. Please relax and let things take their natural course. Don't ever force anyone to profess love to you, just calm down abeg. Let the guy take the lead because diving headlong the way you are doing now can be fatal.
Re: My Relationship Is Boring by Burnnotice(m): 5:08pm On Feb 21, 2016
Coming from a saddist! saddist + introvert = what a combo!
Re: My Relationship Is Boring by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 21, 2016
Saddist:

Ok so you are scared you will bore him. You are not an entertainer dear and he didn't ask you to be his entertainer just his GF. So enjoy the ride. I think 1 week is too early for for I love yous relax be yourself that way you get to know if you truly like each other.
Re: My Relationship Is Boring by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 21, 2016
Diddyydiva:
A dumb saddist if you ask me undecided
God bless you sister.. . undecided
Re: My Relationship Is Boring by Panzerfaust(m): 5:30pm On Feb 21, 2016
Saddist:
I'm also quite introverted..But my relationship is FAR from boring. I don't want 2 push you, bt a relationship without sex will be quite boring. Sex is the spice.
Re: My Relationship Is Boring by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 21, 2016
Saddist:
God bless you sister.. . undecided
God give you more senses sister smiley

Amen

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is Boring by automatix: 7:04pm On Feb 21, 2016
Saddist:
I really don't understand what you guys, women, really mean when you say a guy is boring. Yeah I know, you didn't say he is boring but the relationship is. My brain knows what that means.

The problem ladies have with such guys is that they don't usually know that introverts are the best they can ever date for a peace of mind.

Keep searching for excitements until you lose him to someone else.

Introverts are one of the most dedicated people to their relationship. They hardly cheat or double date or cheat. Very focus and super smart. Very focus and calculative, expert body language interpreters. They read meaning into virtually every moves you make without your knowledge.

Before he asked you out, he took so long by thinking it through. He chose you for a reason and from history, ladies often hardly appreciate an introvert. I know this cos I am one and have been through it before.

I never had sex with my then ex and after a while, she found me irritating and annoying. But you know how life do things.

She left me for some other guys and they really forked her good till her pussy became wider. After 2 years, she came back looking for me.

I don't know your desires in a relationship but one but I do know one thing for sure, you will ruin this relationship with your own hands and your friends will help you along the way to achieve that.

It's started already, it's started young lady! smiley enjoy your gulder ultimate excitement search smiley

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is Boring by Burnnotice(m): 7:19pm On Feb 21, 2016
Panzerfaust:
I'm also quite introverted..But my relationship is FAR from boring. I don't want 2 push you, bt a relationship without sex will be quite boring. Sex is the spice.
a relationship without sex will be quite boring..... wow....
Re: My Relationship Is Boring by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 21, 2016
I'm a boring and shy dude too embarassed
My girlfriend is already tired of me embarassed
But I'm too cute for her to call it quit wink

I can't be what I'm not smiley
I don't party. I call my girl once in a blue moon. Like I don't see the need communicating everyday undecided
She's not married to me after all. So she's free to flirt if she wants to lipsrsealed

Actually I'm a boring guy who gets bored easily. grin

But truth be told I love my lady like craaaaaaaazy cheesy
Kiss kiss baby girl kiss
Re: My Relationship Is Boring by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 21, 2016
Adaobi12:
gay alert. check his previous topic.
shocked shocked shocked shocked you're right oh shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Relationship Is Boring by heatflux: 10:39pm On Feb 21, 2016
Saddist:
So FoRniCating is your idea of interesting relationship, right? Flee fornication today!!! If I catch you kissing again ehn....
Re: My Relationship Is Boring by zoomman(m): 10:45pm On Feb 21, 2016
surelove:
One week? And you said he's a med. student...babe relax, when hin start na you go run believe me cos I'm talking from experience
Confirm, so miss saddist plzz start preparing for marathon it's gonner be wild one grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will You Do In This Situation,she Is A Snake(picture) / How Do I Cut These Two Girls Off ? / Caro Wore Only Towel And Came To My Room While I Was On Boxers And Opened (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.