Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

"666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) (63076 Views)

Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) / What Is The Meaning Of 666? / My ATM Card's Security Code Is 666 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 22, 2016
Ehen? So? undecided if you still have hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia in this 21 century you're on the loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... (5mins later) ... oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooongest ting! grin

1 Like

Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by SAEJO: 1:23pm On Feb 22, 2016
homeboy205:
I think you might be the first 666 agent

For real dem choose you to be a agent mehn so good to know the first 666 ;Dagent grin grin
The devil cannot choose u without ur knowledge and consent, reject it and return it if you don't want to be, you are a free moral agent
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by MrGerald(m): 1:52pm On Feb 22, 2016
That's not 666, turn it upsidedown it'll still not give you 999
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by allanphash7(m): 4:53pm On Feb 22, 2016
Ko le dunmi fun e, nigba ti o ni eko ile

Oponu ayirada
kaima1984:
Anaeme nu!!!onye ara bu onye ara
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by adeife16(m): 6:31pm On Feb 22, 2016
grin
adren:
don't be worried my dear..

lalasticlala's neighbour used that kind of blender too..
we overheard him scream 666 from his sleep and that was how he left planet earth..

i don't know if he went to heaven or hell sha.. but we buried him with his blender..

the evil blender... watch out.. new nollywood movie
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by bejeria101(m): 7:54pm On Feb 22, 2016
LordReed:

You no go better school, na so dem teach you how to write six?
His primary 5 teacher been die hehehe
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by Tellemall: 8:31pm On Feb 22, 2016
Djicemob:
I find it kindof weird you think the blender is "not up to standard" even without actually seeing or using the said blender.

BTW where is the "fuzz" you are talking about? Is it cos the topic made frontpage? undecided

Did i say specifically to you that i didnt like the blender and i want to do away with it? I simply asked a question for the religious and the theorist,i didnt create a "fuzz".There's a difference.

Thanks...Anything else?

You certainly made a fuss by quoting me and in the first place sounding like you had purchased evil.

The only evil is the general appearance of the blender. No offense, but that doesn't look like something even a cost conscious person would buy. Why? Because with a blender like that, you know you'll be fixing it always. Like that lady rheether said, why not just buy an expensive blender? Saves you the trouble of finding stuff you feel weird about stamped into it , and the trouble of having people wonder why the blender looks like a heating unit which many people honestly are thinking.

That's all.

1 Like

Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by GamaG(m): 11:48pm On Feb 22, 2016
MissSlimbody:
Meaning??
sorry am joking
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by MissSlimbody(f): 9:21am On Feb 23, 2016
GamaG:
sorry am joking
Its okay smiley
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by LordReed(m): 2:47pm On Feb 23, 2016
bejeria101:

His primary 5 teacher been die hehehe
OMG! They waited till Primary 5 to teach him how to write? No wonder. LoL

1 Like

Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by LordReed(m): 2:52pm On Feb 23, 2016
Angel778:
The letter is 999 not 666. @op did you throw your manual away? Always verify somethn people jumping to wrong conclusion.

Thanks for showing that this Djicemob is just a freaking sensationalist.
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by Princewell2012(m): 3:45pm On Feb 23, 2016
@op don't allow them to deceive you, don't use that blender, it looks suspitious.

The bible says we should watch and pray.

There are also an agent of darkness on nairaland. Pls don't be deceived.

My 2 cent.
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by Djicemob: 7:21pm On Feb 23, 2016
LordReed:

Thanks for showing that this Djicemob is just a freaking sensationalist.
Lol at @sensationalist
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by Ghost447(m): 8:59pm On Feb 23, 2016
Djicemob:
Okay but "terms and condition" apply o grin
That is to say?
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by LordReed(m): 11:04pm On Feb 23, 2016
Djicemob:
Lol at @sensationalist
Hope you enjoyed your 5 minutes of internet fame?
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by Djicemob: 6:20am On Feb 24, 2016
LordReed:

Hope you enjoyed your 5 minutes of internet fame?
Like i am a celebrity now for creating a thread? undecided
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by LordReed(m): 7:46am On Feb 24, 2016
Djicemob:
Like i am a celebrity now for creating a thread? undecided

It's what you wanted innit? Djicemob the man who exposed the 666 company initiating people into illuminati with blenders lol.
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by Djicemob: 8:02am On Feb 24, 2016
LordReed:

It's what you wanted innit? Djicemob the man who exposed the 666 company initiating people into illuminati with blenders lol.
Oh is that so? Stop hating on my new found fame...hater lol.
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by LordReed(m): 8:29am On Feb 24, 2016
Djicemob:
Oh is that so? Stop hating on my new found fame...hater lol.

LoL there we go, show us your true colors.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Church Uses A Couple's Pre-Wedding Photo As Banner / 'Hot Slap Parade' Inside Church By Boys And Girls (photos) / When Your Girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.