Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

"666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) (63080 Views)

Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) / What Is The Meaning Of 666? / My ATM Card's Security Code Is 666 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by Esdb3: 7:39am On Feb 22, 2016
johnydon22:
The superstitious mind will always find a way to assume up something to fear where there is none .. if you wear a red shade you will always see everything in a shade of red.

maybe we should throw away the words "pyramid, triangle, beast and the number 6 so that you all can stop scaring yourselves with these baseless mumbo jumbo..
Does apostacy equals all round stupidity

So the mystery of the number, the pyramid and shii is baseless My brother u have been wasting ur existence on the planet just commit suicide........

Ask yourself why a book u people call ancient talked of a number that a company is now using in exactly that order didirin.

I am so sorry for the above I did not see it was the great johnydon22; the greatly dumb johnydon22..... It's 2k16 and you are still senseless.... I smh for ur extended family o.
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by desire222(f): 7:42am On Feb 22, 2016
rheether:
Are you that poor? Go for a known brand and stop patronizing sub standard goods.
Mrs Aliko Dangote, we've seen u. Fake people all over the world.

1 Like

Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by eddymandy94(f): 7:46am On Feb 22, 2016
Djicemob:
undecided
as em no get money for ur so called quality nko?nor b d one emm hand reach he buy?na ur type dey do anyfin to get anyfin...desperado....
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 22, 2016
Dats 999 or could stil b ggg. So, u gat no problems. Just use ur stuff wink
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by Max24: 7:47am On Feb 22, 2016
Dash me if u know want.
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by Nostradamu(m): 8:03am On Feb 22, 2016
babseg:
thats 999 not 666

Op u should be worried about your brain

I swear!
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by HRich(m): 8:03am On Feb 22, 2016
Djicemob:
You need jesus undecided
I got him,
how about you
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by johnydon22(m): 8:15am On Feb 22, 2016
Jimmyo3:
There is nothing baseless there those words would'nt have existed if they are not real.
Exactly... what ever outre meaning you attach to them apart from their basic meaning is not only baseless but stupid
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by Tellemall: 8:17am On Feb 22, 2016
shachris02:

thank you for this. That blender is a waste of money. It is aluminum coil and overheats while you blend. Give it 3 months of minimal usage and it's scrab. He would have gone for second hand philips. I learned bitterly from experience.

Wait one moment. Just wait.

I need to clarify... You mean to say that people actually SERIOUSLY, without joking, truly buy second hand BLENDERS? SECOND HAND BLENDERS?
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by shachris02: 8:19am On Feb 22, 2016
Tellemall:

Wait one moment. Just wait.

I need to clarify... You mean to say that people actually SERIOUSLY, without joking, truly buy second hand BLENDERS? SECOND HAND BLENDERS?

yeah. change the holding compartment and it's as good as new. cool

1 Like

Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by Tellemall: 8:20am On Feb 22, 2016
shachris02:

yeah. change the holding compartment and it's as good as new. cool

Wonders shall never cease.
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by shachris02: 8:20am On Feb 22, 2016
Tellemall:

Wonders shall never cease.

you my friend, must be living abroad. we buy second hand everything....even boxers.

1 Like

Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by Tellemall: 8:26am On Feb 22, 2016
shachris02:

you my friend, must be living abroad. we buy second hand everything....even boxers.

Actually I'm currently in Nigeria. For now.

But why should anybody buy used underwear? This country needs some savin' and the only way out is to import more 666 used goods.

Although that particular blender looks so cheap and unreliable I'm surprised anybody could buy it.
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 22, 2016
No be only 666

1 Like

Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by Babaflenjor: 8:35am On Feb 22, 2016
This is 999 and not 666
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by broswilli: 8:46am On Feb 22, 2016
Should we remove the number 666 from the counting sequence and count 665 667 668... It is not possible. The book of revelation asked those that are wise to calculate the number. It is a symbol. no time will the number be engraved on peoples fore head to mark end times. These propaganda are just there to make people to be relaxed so that they will be waiting for the number to be inserted on people with a computer chip and then suddenly the end will overtake them.
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by Djicemob: 9:10am On Feb 22, 2016
Tellemall:

Actually I'm currently in Nigeria. For now.

But why should anybody buy used underwear? This country needs some savin' and the only way out is to import more 666 used goods.

Although that particular blender looks so cheap and unreliable I'm surprised anybody could buy it .
Lemme get this straight,everybody should buy an expensive blender? undecided

And then...How do you even identify an unreliable blender by just looking at a pic posted on the internet?
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by thawgy(m): 9:12am On Feb 22, 2016
Posts like this answers the question " why do Moslems kill Christians".. 666 we ate with they plates at FGC odogbolu for years and drank from they cups too... that was what they said about procter and gamble back in the days.. Stupid Christians bringing shame to the good ones

2 Likes

Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by Angel778(f): 9:19am On Feb 22, 2016
The letter is 999 not 666. @op did you throw your manual away? Always verify somethn people jumping to wrong conclusion.

Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by Snoolv360(m): 9:19am On Feb 22, 2016
He can change it to 888
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by kamsypaul(f): 9:51am On Feb 22, 2016
please go and use your blinder it has nothing to do with that. the mark of the beast comes after the rapture ok
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by DharmyYinks: 10:08am On Feb 22, 2016
Djicemob:
Just this morning i wanted to blend something with the new blender(or grinder,whichever name you might call it) that i just bought and i notice the number 66 is been encrusted on the appliance,that was when i took out the carton and noticed the name of the said electronic was PYRAMID.

Nairalanders,is this the true defination of an "Endtime Blender"? undecided

Though am not too religious but it kinda feel weird after all the stories about illuminati,pyramid,66 as the mark of the "beast" and all.

Dispose dat blender! D Bible in d Book of Revelations clearly stated it dat d 'triple 6' is d mark of d beast(the anti-Christ). And anyone wu takes dat mark is doomed forever.

Many pple tak d mark nowadays unknowningly from using stuffs lyk dis. Save ur eternity!!
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by Irishrena1(f): 10:30am On Feb 22, 2016
Joke apart @OP. If I were you, I will not even ask for advice. I will not flip an eyelid before throwing away intact burning the poo
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by Churchgeh(f): 10:41am On Feb 22, 2016
your creativity get grade grin
adren:
don't be worried my dear..

lalasticlala's neighbour used that kind of blender too..
we overheard him scream 666 from his sleep and that was how he left planet earth..

i don't know if he went to heaven or hell sha.. but we buried him with his blender..

the evil blender... watch out.. new nollywood movie
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by allanphash7(m): 10:49am On Feb 22, 2016
Se o fe ba mi ja ni ?
kaima1984:
why calling him names!?mtcheew 4 u
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by brainbox2014(m): 10:54am On Feb 22, 2016
Bilabong:
The was a company that produces stainless wares like cups, plates and spoons, and the name of the company was 666. I don't know if they made that steel that is used to make the blender of yours. And it might be coincidence that the company that assembly the parts is called pyramid.

It was 555 stainless not 666
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by Tellemall: 11:39am On Feb 22, 2016
Djicemob:
Lemme get this straight,everybody should buy an expensive blender? undecided

And then...How do you even identify an unreliable blender by just looking at a pic posted on the internet?

Looking at that blender, if you are to be honest, it doesn't resemble a regular blender. But hey, what do we know? Maybe regular blenders resemble heating units.

I'm not asking you to buy an expensive one, no. But when buying things you can just tell if it's up to standard or not.

Anyway, The issue with the blender is the inverted stamp of 666. It should be expected when a funky brand of blender is bought. Regular blenders don't have such oddities on them. In fact, nothing should be stamped on a blender. What's all the fuss though? If you don't like the blender then give it out or throw it away.

Pyramid blender. Lol.
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by kaima1984(f): 12:21pm On Feb 22, 2016
allanphash7:
Se o fe ba mi ja ni ?
Onyekwa?
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by Djicemob: 12:27pm On Feb 22, 2016
Tellemall:

Looking at that blender, if you are to be honest, it doesn't resemble a regular blender. But hey, what do we know? Maybe regular blenders resemble heating units.

I'm not asking you to buy an expensive one, no. But when buying things you can just tell if it's up to standard or not.

Anyway, The issue with the blender is the inverted stamp of 666. It should be expected when a funky brand of blender is bought. Regular blenders don't have such oddities on them. In fact, nothing should be stamped on a blender. What's all the fuss though? If you don't like the blender then give it out or throw it away.

Pyramid blender. Lol.
I find it kindof weird you think the blender is "not up to standard" even without actually seeing or using the said blender.

BTW where is the "fuzz" you are talking about? Is it cos the topic made frontpage? undecided

Did i say specifically to you that i didnt like the blender and i want to do away with it? I simply asked a question for the religious and the theorist,i didnt create a "fuzz".There's a difference.

Thanks...Anything else?
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by allanphash7(m): 12:32pm On Feb 22, 2016
Onyeka ko , chinwendu ni

Ire o !
kaima1984:
Onyekwa?
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by kaima1984(f): 12:34pm On Feb 22, 2016
allanphash7:
Onyeka ko , chinwendu ni

Ire o !
Anaeme nu!!!onye ara bu onye ara
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by aniblue(m): 12:42pm On Feb 22, 2016
homeboy205:
I think you might be the first 666 agent

For real dem choose you to be a agent mehn so good to know the first 666 ;Dagent grin grin

hahahahaha,
i can't stop laughing, your comment funny no be lie.

OP, congratulations, you made it. You've made history, you've been chosen to represent your constituency. LOL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Church Uses A Couple's Pre-Wedding Photo As Banner / 'Hot Slap Parade' Inside Church By Boys And Girls (photos) / When Your Girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.