Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

"666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) (63072 Views)

Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) / What Is The Meaning Of 666? / My ATM Card's Security Code Is 666 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by asalimpo(m): 1:45am On Feb 22, 2016
Op, if you're disposed , return the blender for a different one. Satan and his demonic , arm, the illuminati are becoming more and more blatant in flashing their symbols. Think of the effrontery that manufacturer had to imprint such a number on their product and use such a clearly occultic name.
They dont care to hide it.

Simply return and have peace of mind. At least if you're to use a devil-dedicated product let it be one you dont know off. Not something so in-your-face.

2 Likes

Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by efonat(m): 2:21am On Feb 22, 2016
[size=30pt] It could be 999[/size]
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by Jhayeahsam01(m): 2:36am On Feb 22, 2016
sow the blender as seed to your church
pastor
or let tb Josh pray for you cox you just get yourself free ticket to HELL
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by henryhemon(m): 3:36am On Feb 22, 2016
rheether:
Are you that poor? Go for a known brand and stop patronizing sub standard goods.

Do poor people buy blenders? Do you people wake up and hurl insults without thinking?
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by Angel778(f): 4:05am On Feb 22, 2016
@OP please check well where you get your blender from. I use pyramid and so do my sister, and there is no 666 inscription on them, Infact no number on them. And please the blender is called Pyramid because it was built in the shape of a Pyramid. And its a good and durable blender. For where you buy your 666 blender?
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by kaima1984(f): 4:51am On Feb 22, 2016
allanphash7:
Olodo

Check this out
why calling him names!?mtcheew 4 u
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by taikem01: 5:49am On Feb 22, 2016
rheether:
Are you that poor? Go for a known brand and stop patronizing sub standard goods.
But you don't have manner sha! Why did u ask him/her that question? We know your type!one of these cosmetic girls who present themselves As super rich kid. Good for nothing proud girl.
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by Yazmin: 5:55am On Feb 22, 2016
salaboiz:
Okay.

in other news, a bag of rice is now #13,000

where are we heading to

Foreign or local...dump the foreign biacht n eat ofada n other local dudes bro!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by Jimmyo3(m): 5:59am On Feb 22, 2016
johnydon22:
The superstitious mind will always find a way to assume up something to fear where there is none .. if you wear a red shade you will always see everything in a shade of red.

maybe we should throw away the words "pyramid, triangle, beast and the number 6 so that you all can stop scaring yourselves with these baseless mumbo jumbo..
There is nothing baseless there those words would'nt have existed if they are not real.
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by truthisbittar12: 6:12am On Feb 22, 2016
then u are dining with devils, be careful.
grin
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by tosinjay(m): 6:20am On Feb 22, 2016
666 is real and all the stuffs about it and the illuminati, you said you aren't religious. Ok you're not supposed to be religious but Christlike, if not the greater fear is what you should having not preparing for Christ.
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by sugarcoatedben(m): 6:20am On Feb 22, 2016
Djicemob:
Just this morning i wanted to blend something with the new blender(or grinder,whichever name you might call it) that i just bought and i notice the number 666 is been encrusted on the appliance,that was when i took out the carton and noticed the name of the said electronic was PYRAMID.

Nairalanders,is this the true defination of an "Endtime Blender"? undecided

Though am not too religious but it kinda feel weird after all the stories about illuminati,pyramid,666 as the mark of the "beast" and all.

is it just me or did anybody else notice how dusty the "new" blender is
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by Rajjah(f): 6:22am On Feb 22, 2016
homeboy205:
I think you might be the first 666 agent

For real dem choose you to be a agent mehn so good to know the first 666 ;Dagent grin grin
grin
homeboy205:
I think you might be the first 666 agent

For real dem choose you to be a agent mehn so good to know the first 666 ;Dagent grin grin
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by Djicemob: 6:31am On Feb 22, 2016
HRich:
. You have been chosen
You need jesus undecided
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by Djicemob: 6:37am On Feb 22, 2016
babseg:

The olodo op turned it upside down
Olodo OP really?

I thought it was 999 too but...

This is a flipside of the same number,tell me,is 999 written like this In your village?

Who is the Olodo now tongue

Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by Nobody: 6:44am On Feb 22, 2016
rheether:

Meaning what?! Does his choice of product mean that he's poor? And what makes u think dat d known brands are the best? If everybody patronizes known brands, how will the unknown brands develop? Are all unknown brands sub standard? I don c u wey b rich girl... olosho seeking cheap attention.
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by Jabioro: 6:50am On Feb 22, 2016
I read a lot about this blender topic ..I have laugh a lot as well.Op the number 666 had not to do with the blender, all and all from religion to your believe are all human made superstitious believe. Someone somewhere have decided to create an everlasting fear in human race .there is nothing to except the fear itself .I fear God and poverty ...anything after the this na ruse..your blender is ok.
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by osamaBUSH(m): 6:54am On Feb 22, 2016
Djicemob:
The number is engraved not encrusted.
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by Sgwash: 6:55am On Feb 22, 2016
rheether:
Yeah, he should av gone for LG, Samsung, or even Apple... Rubbish. Look, poverty is a thing of d mind, Not about d amount of money in ur pockets. U people should learn to buy by functionality, not by "known brand". And FYI pyramid ain't substandard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by carinmom(f): 7:01am On Feb 22, 2016
Bilabong:
The was a company that produces stainless wares like cups, plates and spoons, and the name of the company was 666. I don't know if they made that steel that is used to make the blender of yours. And it might be coincidence that the company that assembly the parts is called pyramid.
I think those companies that produce stainless wares use 555 not 666.
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by francizy(m): 7:03am On Feb 22, 2016
MissSlimbody:
Sis, you can as well buy a better one for him

Thank you and God bless you! I don't know what it is with these our Nigerian people. That's how they force their useless lifestyles on people. A man whom she doesn't even know if she earns more than but she finds it cool to bash him into buying the so called premium products. As for me, I only buy premium products when I know they can take me for as long as possible without getting damaged and not to show off, unlike many Nigerians do. If am sure a Chinese product can last as much as 5 years and cost 9k while the premium products cost as much as 40k and will last just 6 years, then I'd go for the Chinese product.

As for that rheether of a girl/lady/woman, I bet you use a blender that helps you go to the market and purchase the food materials, wash them and grind them for you, while you sit on your couch and watch Z-world, else, do me a favour, gerrarahere mehn!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by nosique: 7:11am On Feb 22, 2016
feldido:
Nigerians and irrelevance... SMH
Every litle thing we will attach spirituality.

Before nkor? You no know say na spirits dey control d earth. Abeg Bro, discard the blender. That number was not written by error. But intentional. If na mobile numb, we go understand
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by nosique: 7:14am On Feb 22, 2016
salaboiz:
Okay.

in other news, a bag of rice is now #13,000

where are we heading to

To famine grin
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by nosique: 7:15am On Feb 22, 2016
[quote author=babadem2much post=43136071]Scrape the figure and use your grinder blender joor, you are not an agent and you will never be one if Christ live[/quote

Hahgaha
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by bedspread: 7:22am On Feb 22, 2016
My Brother, lots,of their products are out there. Cloths, etc. Many are being initiated unknowingly. Satan knows his time is short. He is unleashing all strategies to get people.. The way out is the GOD WAY.
MurphyInc:

You are the only reasonable person here.You are well informed and exposed to the underworld information around you.

From my personal research, Illuminati/Satan worshippers is real, 666 mark of the beast is real, Pyramid represents satanism, Lucifa and demonic.Weather they believe it or not this blender represent Demonic,Lucifer,Satanism. This is not a mere coincident, Please do away with it and pray hard.
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by MissSlimbody(f): 7:27am On Feb 22, 2016
GamaG:
must u tell everybody the type of phone your are using?
Meaning??
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by adamsflick(m): 7:28am On Feb 22, 2016
rheether:
cheap mind, behind a cheap phone kai i blame cheap internet #wannabe
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by Oghumu1(m): 7:30am On Feb 22, 2016
rheether:
It has nothing to do with being poor or not. U should have asked him to buy a grinding machine na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by feldido(m): 7:35am On Feb 22, 2016
nosique:

Before nkor? You no know say na spirits dey control d earth. Abeg Bro, discard the blender. That number was not written by error. But intentional. If na mobile numb, we go understand

SMH for ur understanding, do u even knw the meaning of 666?
Do u think it's literal?
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by Oghumu1(m): 7:36am On Feb 22, 2016
But if you check it very well its 999. U turned it upside down dude, if you're afraid using it give it out to those in need.
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by calis2: 7:36am On Feb 22, 2016
what is written is written. the Bible made it clear that time shall come when the mark of 666" will exist.and the mark will be introduced. if u don't have d mark u cant sell or buy..this mark is 666" the mark of d beast.'Who knows what is going to happen? We have done our BVN" without it u can't withdraw money from ur acct.and also sim registration. without it u can make calls.Now PYRAMID' blender encrusted with 666". beware of 666".ANYBODY THAT HAS THIS MARK(666) OR USED IT ,WILL PERISH ON THE LAST DAY.
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by Esdb3: 7:37am On Feb 22, 2016
johnydon22:
The superstitious mind will always find a way to assume up something to fear where there is none .. if you wear a red shade you will always see everything in a shade of red.

maybe we should throw away the words "pyramid, triangle, beast and the number 6 so that you all can stop scaring yourselves with these baseless mumbo jumbo..
Does apostacy equals all round stupidity

So the mystery of the number, the pyramid and shii is baseless My brother u have been wasting ur existence on the planet just commit suicide........

Ask yourself why a book u people call ancient talked of a number that a company is now using in exactly that order didirin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Church Uses A Couple's Pre-Wedding Photo As Banner / 'Hot Slap Parade' Inside Church By Boys And Girls (photos) / When Your Girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.