Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family (29549 Views)

Pastor Chidi Okafor "Strikes Woman With Blindness", Accuses Her Of Witchcraft / Little Child Tortured For Days Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) / Houseboy In Edo Tortured Over Witchcraft Accusation (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by tallfish145(m): 2:58pm On Feb 23, 2016
Your english na die.
Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by bobkezel(m): 3:03pm On Feb 23, 2016
Someone brought his stewpid problem here, and some stewpid people are giving him stewpid solution. You people claim ur jesus is most powerful, now it is time to call on him, but u came to nairaland to find refuge. Everybody is shouting ''call on jesus, call on jesus', did the op tell you that he has not been calling jesus? Even his pastors who are closer to jesus that gave him the fake prophecy could not help him out. Is your jesus only victorious in ur bible or wat? Op ur story is a c0ck and bull story that needs no christian intervention. If you can consult a genuine traditionalist, he can help your family out of this mess which you people probably put upon yourselves in the name family prayer whereby you removed or destroyed some sacred items that were put in your family by your forefathers. I am talking out of experience. Until the required sacrifice is done, no prayer can save you. And leave your uncle alone. You are the witch.

1 Like

Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 23, 2016
Edmen:
guess you have seen then flying? If so that makes you a witch 2
nor mind am,they always have to drag Edo on the forefront,yeye people

1 Like

Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by samuel051: 3:07pm On Feb 23, 2016
penpressUDUS:
YOU MUST BE FROM EDO STATE

The only state that doesn't need a airport because people fly day and night
for d fact dat common sense is not common doesn't mean u weren't born with a default settings.
Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by oyeludef(m): 3:09pm On Feb 23, 2016
Alot of nairalanders dismiss the supernatural thinking they are civilized my guess is dat dey haven't achieved anything in life and so dey haven't been faced with strong opposition. Witch or witchcraft isn't a Nigerian word neither is does it originate from Africa. Even the most civilized countries now display witches who av been repackaged and move and operate freely on the streets dey even place adverts for people to contact dem if dey want to peep into the future and all that. A quick check on goggle will clear convince you. I once know of a teenager who was attacked in his dr witchcraft powers and d next morning he became very sick, his stomach began to swell each day. His parents were adviced to take him to Mfm where deliverance prayers were made on his behalf and lo nd behold d guy began to excrete huge stones. At d end of d day he excreted 50 of such stone after which he became ok. D boy father was a colleague of my dad as at dat time. Alot are happening and dat is y Africa seems to b very dark because witchcraft activities are used to put others down just because dey av potentials to be more successful.
@op get closer to Jesus and b d intercessor for ur family members. Whoever is responsible will either get off ur case or b put to shame by the power of God

1 Like

Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by Ochoiho: 3:09pm On Feb 23, 2016
Op sorrow for your awful experience. Ignore the ranting of the so-called atheist.

I can relate with your story because I have a similar experience and several of such in my village. My colleague's husband Mum was sick and the Husband went to Ibadan to see her. The young Man of 35 years slept in the mother's house that night and never woke up. This woman recovered and she is living today. Some of them live to be over a hundred year but would have buried everything breathing in their family.
Solution.
1) Give your life to Jesus- You automatically become a property of the most High God. Believe me, this the first and only safety you have.
2) like others have advised, go to Mountain of Fire. When he encounterd Fire, he will leave your family alone but remember, the battle might be on for long like my case

2 Likes

Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by Empiree: 3:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
kelzi11:
Those Of You Doubting Me: We See Him In Our Dreams All The Time. Even The Trusted Pastors And Prophets Can Tell You That He Is The One.

So Nobody Should Come Here To Question Me Please. Iknow What Am Saying. You Are Not Living With Us And You Are Not The One Facing This Problem.
I won't deny such thing exist. But be careful not to accuse the wrong person. First,

# is there any known hereditary disease you know of running in the family?

# is there any similarities in the deaths of your family member i:e chain of events?

# have you and others seen orthodox medical professionals for proper check ups?

# the suspect, is there a way you people can distance yourself, relocate, and minimize communication with him (disinformation)?.

# yourself and others, are you steadfast on prayer?
Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by OutOnBail(m): 3:26pm On Feb 23, 2016
Witchcraft also killed your "English", OP. You forgot to add that.

2 Likes

Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by lakesidepapa(m): 3:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
kelzi11:
My father senior brother. The oldest among them. Acquired witch craft, and for like 3 years non of his brothers or sisters knew, including my father, untill my grandfather died, then people start dieing anyhow. Out of seven, my father's senior brother that is a witch has suceed in killing five(5). Only my dad and him are remaining. My dad is currntly ill, and the illness is more than 4 years now. Each church we go. Prophecy tells us he is the one.

He was sucessful in killing my junior brother. And now even me and my siblings are under threat. He uses witch craft power, marmaid and even native doctors power to challenge us.

due to the fact that we are very close to god and we usually go to every church that we can. We pray day and night. Our pastor prays, fasting and many other things are keeping us alive till this time.

One of my fathers brother that reside at india since he was small, hustle untill he made it, and was even planning to bring a drug producing company to nigeria, he had already negotiated with indian poeple and finish, but the very day he wanted to board a plane to nigeria, he fanted and died.

So this man has done many evil things, killing many poeple, commiting all sort of attrocities. Even one junction in our l.g.a he is the king of witchcraft there.

He is now turning his face to our family and wants to finish us our because he sees how we are successful.

To be sincere witchcraft dont like good things, so i advice you that anything you do, do it in secret, dont open it to your village people. And also pray very well. Cause this people called witchcraft. Are somehow powerful, but their powers comes from god. Without god, they are nothing.

If you dont have witchcraft in your family, dont say that it dosent exists. It do exist and can destroy all good things in that family.

I also want to ask a question if any body have encountered this kind of thing in his or her life before.

Thanks for reading.

Move straight, turn to ur left, move move move, ur left again, then right gbam u don enter ikotun? Ask for TB joshua

1 Like

Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 23, 2016
kelzi11:
Those Of You Doubting Me: We See Him In Our Dreams All The Time. Even The Trusted Pastors And Prophets Can Tell You That He Is The One.

So Nobody Should Come Here To Question Me Please. Iknow What Am Saying. You Are Not Living With Us And You Are Not The One Facing This Problem.
You are seeing him in your dreams because your thought of him being a witch doesn't leave your head for a second....

1 Like

Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by Glovicdaprince(m): 3:44pm On Feb 23, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Meanwhile, at some other random church, your uncle's being told by another pastor that your father is the one responsible for killing his brothers.
Witchcraft didn't ruin your family, but believing a stupid unfounded prophecy could. Be wise.

Edit: You could also have a terminal illness running in your family. But then, what do I know? undecided Bleep science and reason, your dead Savior is the solution.. Sigh..

May God forgive you...u better stop denying the presence and reality of the supernatural realm.....u might even be under its influence, who knows??..........
Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by broswilli: 3:46pm On Feb 23, 2016
Jesus christ asked his followers to preach the good news, when God created the world he looked at all he had done and they were good. Forget about the witches and wizards and start pondering about all the good things in the bible. Look around you and find out all the good things you can do. Do as i have adviced and believe me you will never know any practicer of witch craft again. All those preachers identifying witches and wizards and giving people worthless prophecies are all workers of iniquity(Workers of lawlessness). It was the devil that first saw bad in Gods creation and anyone that always sees bad in the creative works of God is imitating the devill. Even if you have an illness don't go about advertising how the power of witchcraft has made you ill. Always see Good in the creative works of God and then your eyes will be open to do God's work. Cheers
Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by samuelson06(m): 3:51pm On Feb 23, 2016
kelzi11:

Thanks for reading.

PM me.
Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by alaskido(m): 3:52pm On Feb 23, 2016
Guy, You dey for nairaland dey speak big grammar without punctuations. Why are you wasting time. Get a gun and shoot your witch uncle to death. Abi gun no dey kill witch? grin grin grin
Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by west22: 3:52pm On Feb 23, 2016
Move close to God
Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by yayabu(m): 3:55pm On Feb 23, 2016
Which tribe are you? Initially i dont believe in anything called witches or wizards I thought it was just a myth until i saw some un explainable scenarios, that's when i knew that we need to come more closer to God for his divine intervention because this evil people are real and can go to any length to achieve their evil needs. So pray harder cos he will also increase the tempo of his attack more and more.
Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by femijohn21(m): 3:56pm On Feb 23, 2016
you are not suppose to discuss such here, reason being that there are so many carnal minded ppl here . The Bible say he who is born of the spirit is of the spirit and he who is born of the flesh is of the flesh.

1 Like

Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by foriz4u(m): 3:58pm On Feb 23, 2016
ladyF:
shocked Only Jesus saves!!! Give your life to Christ today and fear no witchcraft.

Greater is he that is in me, than he that is in the world. Touch not God's anointed one - LadyF, else you incur the wrath of the Most High. Me I dey fear winch o. grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
u dis girl enh... I don't no hw u do it to b either d 1st, 2nd or 3rd to comment in most thrends on d FP... could it be that u sleep on every NL sections?

lol...ladyF... what's d meaning of ur name?
Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by FreeBoss: 4:04pm On Feb 23, 2016
op, i agree with you that witchcraft exists but know too that power pass power. if you are right with God, they will FLY when they see you. after all, FLYING is their business
Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 23, 2016
kelzi11:
My father senior brother. The oldest among them. Acquired witch craft, and for like 3 years non of his brothers or sisters knew, including my father, untill my grandfather died, then people start dieing anyhow. Out of seven, my father's senior brother that is a witch has suceed in killing five(5). Only my dad and him are remaining. My dad is currntly ill, and the illness is more than 4 years now. Each church we go. Prophecy tells us he is the one.

He was sucessful in killing my junior brother. And now even me and my siblings are under threat. He uses witch craft power, marmaid and even native doctors power to challenge us.

due to the fact that we are very close to god and we usually go to every church that we can. We pray day and night. Our pastor prays, fasting and many other things are keeping us alive till this time.

One of my fathers brother that reside at india since he was small, hustle untill he made it, and was even planning to bring a drug producing company to nigeria, he had already negotiated with indian poeple and finish, but the very day he wanted to board a plane to nigeria, he fanted and died.

So this man has done many evil things, killing many poeple, commiting all sort of attrocities. Even one junction in our l.g.a he is the king of witchcraft there.

He is now turning his face to our family and wants to finish us our because he sees how we are successful.

To be sincere witchcraft dont like good things, so i advice you that anything you do, do it in secret, dont open it to your village people. And also pray very well. Cause this people called witchcraft. Are somehow powerful, but their powers comes from god. Without god, they are nothing.

If you dont have witchcraft in your family, dont say that it dosent exists. It do exist and can destroy all good things in that family.

I also want to ask a question if any body have encountered this kind of thing in his or her life before.

Thanks for reading.
yeah. They are so powerful. Even God confirms their powers in joel chapter 2. But as a single entity's you dont need to move from churches to churches, you need personal surrender and relationship with the One and Only Man who can destroy the millions of witches with the breath of His mouth. He is Jesus. He saved me from witchcraft power in my relations. He too can save you. Just repent and turn to God, then call upon the God of War, and He shall put the enemies to route

2 Likes

Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 23, 2016
femijohn21:
you are not suppose to discuss such here, reason being that there are so many carnal minded ppl here . The Bible say he who is born of the spirit is of the spirit and he who is born of the flesh is of the flesh.
keep quiet. As a matter of fact, many of whom you have labelled to be carnally minded are more spiritual than you
Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 23, 2016
Hello Poster. I'm sorry for all your loss.
Witches are real, no doubt but you can overcome them. This is how:
1. Banish fear: witches just like satan prey on the fearful and they can spot fear from a distance. However, it is human to be afraid in certain circumstances like yours. To banish fear from your inner being, You should live in love. Let the love of God overflow in you. Perfect love casts out fear.
2. Be humble - proud people are easy prey for satan and his guys - witches and others. Humility gives you a spiritual cover. Pray everyday for the spirit of humility.
3. Pray - Do not pray out of fear of your witch uncle, God doesn't answer prayers said in fear. Pray with faith everyday for the spirit of love and humility. Pray also for divine protection and you're good to go. Don't hype a witch by making him a perpetual prayer point.
4. Have a sound mind - witches and other dark agents use manipulation, seduction and other mind tricks to trap people. Feed your mind with the right things, keep your thoughts pure and trust God to live straight.
All battles are won or lost in the mind. See yourself above any witch and say it with all faith and it'll be so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by SoniaJames(f): 4:16pm On Feb 23, 2016
My sister, I believe you. Its possible... My advise is you should be very prayerful, read the scripture everyday, worship and praise every night, fast at least once a week and commit all your loved once in the hands of God. Watch and see the hand of God if you do all this. Alternatively you can go down to Mountain of Fire Church and talk to a deliverance pastor. Thanks and may the Lord protect you and your family.
Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 23, 2016
repogirl:
As long as you know the capabilities of God Almighty, they can't touch you. They are weak and powerless when they meet true believers who do not fear them and know how to invoke the power of God on them.
Gbam. I used to fear these supernatural entities as they had to shipwreck my life, academics, destiny, but when the Lord opened my eyes unto Salvation and i received the gift of the Holy Ghost, i was finally free from the clutches of these fiends. Now if they torment me or bring up their perpetual trouble, i'll invoke the Power of God via the Word and the God of battles has always put these foes to route. God is great, He has'nt failed a bit

2 Likes

Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by delezac(m): 4:19pm On Feb 23, 2016
Which power? Call on Jesus....All him power na pantiewa..
Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by macdelene(m): 4:22pm On Feb 23, 2016
kelzi11:

Thanks for reading.
My dear am inviting you to Salvation ministries home of success. And your father senior brother will not live more than this month. He hasn't seen God
Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by sorextee(m): 4:24pm On Feb 23, 2016
the pastors go sit down for church dey point fingers at your uncle.. it they are so sure, invite them to ur uncle house, make two of dem battle am, just as they do in movies...

if i were you, if im very sure hes d one tormenting us, gaskiya, walahi, I swear with OGUN. SANGO, i go kill am. grin
Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 23, 2016
tallfish145:
Your english na die.
mumu. Are you paying attention to the story or are you skimming thru his vocabularies? Grow up kid

2 Likes

Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by Pennyways: 4:44pm On Feb 23, 2016
kelzi11:

you must be an Akwa Ibomite. It is common belief in Akwa Ibom that one can degrade someone esle progress with such imaginations as witch craft. I advise you to try education the you gonna make a difference.
Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by Jetjacky(m): 4:53pm On Feb 23, 2016
kelzi11:

Thanks for reading.
God can save you and your family entirely. Ask him to, give your life to Christ. He saves.
Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 23, 2016
call me on 08100392181 and i will teach you what to do with water and just bible and his head will be destroyed.
kelzi11:

Thanks for reading.
Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by gazilion: 5:11pm On Feb 23, 2016
yayabu:
Which tribe are you? Initially i dont believe in anything called witches or wizards I thought it was just a myth until i saw some un explainable scenarios, that's when i knew that we need to come more closer to God for his divine intervention because this evil people are real and can go to any length to achieve their evil needs. So pray harder cos he will also increase the tempo of his attack more and more.

Can you tell us what the unexplainable scenarios are please..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Impulse To Watch Leaked Sex Tapes / Man Kicked-Out Of Competition For Resembling Jesus / RCCG Member Proposes To A Sister In Church, In Front Of Congregation (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.