Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family (29555 Views)

Pastor Chidi Okafor "Strikes Woman With Blindness", Accuses Her Of Witchcraft / Little Child Tortured For Days Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) / Houseboy In Edo Tortured Over Witchcraft Accusation (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by MARKone(m): 5:22pm On Feb 23, 2016
kelzi11:
My father senior brother. The oldest among them. Acquired witch craft, and for like 3 years non of his brothers or sisters knew, including my father, untill my grandfather died, then people start dieing anyhow. Out of seven, my father's senior brother that is a witch has suceed in killing five(5). Only my dad and him are remaining. My dad is currntly ill, and the illness is more than 4 years now. Each church we go. Prophecy tells us he is the one.

He was sucessful in killing my junior brother. And now even me and my siblings are under threat. He uses witch craft power, marmaid and even native doctors power to challenge us.

due to the fact that we are very close to god and we usually go to every church that we can. We pray day and night. Our pastor prays, fasting and many other things are keeping us alive till this time.

One of my fathers brother that reside at india since he was small, hustle untill he made it, and was even planning to bring a drug producing company to nigeria, he had already negotiated with indian poeple and finish, but the very day he wanted to board a plane to nigeria, he fanted and died.

So this man has done many evil things, killing many poeple, commiting all sort of attrocities. Even one junction in our l.g.a he is the king of witchcraft there.

He is now turning his face to our family and wants to finish us our because he sees how we are successful.

To be sincere witchcraft dont like good things, so i advice you that anything you do, do it in secret, dont open it to your village people. And also pray very well. Cause this people called witchcraft. Are somehow powerful, but their powers comes from god. Without god, they are nothing.

If you dont have witchcraft in your family, dont say that it dosent exists. It do exist and can destroy all good things in that family.

I also want to ask a question if any body have encountered this kind of thing in his or her life before.

Thanks for reading.

It is only the ignorant that will deny the existence of evil, witches and wizards. OP your uncle might not be a witch per say, just another evil man that does not want anybody from your family to rise, there are plenty of them around, "village people" things. My question, have you guys confronted him. From your story, you guys need a very powerful man of God.
Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by femijohn21(m): 5:24pm On Feb 23, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
keep quiet. As a matter of fact, many of whom you have labelled to be carnally minded are more spiritual than you
Am not in contest with you being carnal or spiritual, but the word is for reproof, which you have been the no 1 to receive the flogging.
Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by introvertious: 5:27pm On Feb 23, 2016
Don't let those prophets and pastors deceive u. U r ur own prophet. I know a lady dat these so cald prophets have destroyed her family by telling her dat her children r witches/wizards n later said her husband too is a wizard. At the same time, another prophet tells her its her mother and another says its only her last child. She has used her own hand to destroy her family by making herself believe those trash. Wateva God u bow to, worship him well n all will b well.
Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by cococandy(f): 6:04pm On Feb 23, 2016
You guys might have a genetic illness running through your family.
Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by omonnakoda: 6:10pm On Feb 23, 2016
MARKone:

It is only the ignorant that will deny the existence of evil, witches and wizards. OP your uncle might not be a witch per say, just another evil man that does not want anybody from your family to rise, there are plenty of them around, "village people" things. My question, have you guys confronted him. From your story, you guys need a very powerful man of God.
There is nothing like a powerful man of God ,that is the thinking of people who grow up eating food cooked with Kerosine
Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 23, 2016
kelzi11:
My father senior brother. The oldest among them. Acquired witch craft, and for like 3 years non of his brothers or sisters knew, including my father, untill my grandfather died, then people start dieing anyhow. Out of seven, my father's senior brother that is a witch has suceed in killing five(5). Only my dad and him are remaining. My dad is currntly ill, and the illness is more than 4 years now. Each church we go. Prophecy tells us he is the one.

He was sucessful in killing my junior brother. And now even me and my siblings are under threat. He uses witch craft power, marmaid and even native doctors power to challenge us.

due to the fact that we are very close to god and we usually go to every church that we can. We pray day and night. Our pastor prays, fasting and many other things are keeping us alive till this time.

One of my fathers brother that reside at india since he was small, hustle untill he made it, and was even planning to bring a drug producing company to nigeria, he had already negotiated with indian poeple and finish, but the very day he wanted to board a plane to nigeria, he fanted and died.

So this man has done many evil things, killing many poeple, commiting all sort of attrocities. Even one junction in our l.g.a he is the king of witchcraft there.

He is now turning his face to our family and wants to finish us our because he sees how we are successful.

To be sincere witchcraft dont like good things, so i advice you that anything you do, do it in secret, dont open it to your village people. And also pray very well. Cause this people called witchcraft. Are somehow powerful, but their powers comes from god. Without god, they are nothing.

If you dont have witchcraft in your family, dont say that it dosent exists. It do exist and can destroy all good things in that family.

I also want to ask a question if any body have encountered this kind of thing in his or her life before.

Thanks for reading.
negotiate, yhu won use jesus power conquer witch,mehn that his power is occultic power not witchcraft, if yhur have fasted n prayed as yhu said,witch power is easy to conquer compared to occultic powers,very difficult to conquer,occultic power is higher than those of a witch,which makes it very potent,good news is an occultist can be reasoned with,yhu need to find out why his doing what his doing,and way out,there is a story here,that yhur ignorant of. I doubt yhur pastors can tell yhu any substantial thing.

Bad news is occultic powers have periods they operate,they even get resting period,where it seems as if the attack has stopped.

The bible says "suffer not a witch to live"cause they can not be reasoned with,there is no logic to what they do and why,its just plain wickedness.

Stop praying prayers against witchcraft, try prayers against occultic powers and ancestral powers,they usually go hand in hand,major reason occultic power is difficult to conquer, his the Deity of yhur family, mountain on fire calls it the strongman of my fathers house.
Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by omonnakoda: 6:41pm On Feb 23, 2016
chalantmike:
negotiate, yhu won use jesus power conquer witch,mehn that his power is occultic power not witchcraft, if yhur have fasted n prayed as yhu said,witch power is easy to conquer compared to occultic powers,very difficult to conquer,occultic power is higher than those of a witch,which makes it very potent,good news is an occultist can be reasoned with,yhu need to find out why his doing what his doing,and way out,there is a story here,that yhur ignorant of. I doubt yhur pastors can tell yhu any substantial thing.

Bad news is occultic powers have periods they operate,they even get resting period,where it seems as if the attack has stopped.

The bible says "suffer not a witch to live"cause they can not be reasoned with,there is no logic to what they do and why,its just plain wickedness.

Stop praying prayers against witchcraft, try prayers against occultic powers and ancestral powers,they usually go hand in hand,major reason occultic power is difficult to conquer, his the Deity of yhur family, mountain on fire calls it the strongman of my fathers house.
Where do they make all you people. Is there a factory somewhere?

1 Like

Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by esan1(m): 6:48pm On Feb 23, 2016
Those pastor are fake, familiaring spirit is the one operating in ur family, another person can use ur uncle face to destroy.
Take ur dad to the hospital run all the necesary text, and apply drugs. And also fast and pray three times daily including midnight prayer, pray without suspecting ANYBODY that is the only way God can answer u
Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by Badookelzi(m): 6:57pm On Feb 23, 2016
please am sure of everything i said, my fathers senior brother once told my father that he almost ate a human flesh, through devilsh and native doctors and all those festival things, thats the way he acquired his witch.
Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by Badookelzi(m): 7:01pm On Feb 23, 2016
and those of you saying that our pastors are fake, should rather know that its going out of hand. Even one man that is a witch once told my dad that "if his brother denies being a witch my father should come and tell him
Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by Badookelzi(m): 7:06pm On Feb 23, 2016
it saddens me when some people try to tell me that my uncle isnt a witch. Am not talking out of imagination. Its something that most people in our community knows that he is a witch
Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by abbeyty(m): 7:07pm On Feb 23, 2016
Oh boy, since God has shown you your enemy just buy a new cutlass make sure it is well sharped and pay your uncle a surprise visit.
Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by Badookelzi(m): 7:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
abbeyty:
Oh boy, since God has shown you your enemy just buy a new cutlass make sure it is well sharped and pay your uncle a surprise visit.
the bible says you should not kill but leave all vengance to god.
Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by ghostofsparta(m): 8:15pm On Feb 23, 2016
bobkezel:
Someone brought his stewpid problem here, and some stewpid people are giving him stewpid solution. You people claim ur jesus is most powerful, now it is time to call on him, but u came to nairaland to find refuge. Everybody is shouting ''call on jesus, call on jesus', did the op tell you that he has not been calling jesus? Even his pastors who are closer to jesus that gave him the fake prophecy could not help him out. Is your jesus only victorious in ur bible or wat? Op ur story is a c0ck and bull story that needs no christian intervention. If you can consult a genuine traditionalist, he can help your family out of this mess which you people probably put upon yourselves in the name family prayer whereby you removed or destroyed some sacred items that were put in your family by your forefathers. I am talking out of experience. Until the required sacrifice is done, no prayer can save you. And leave your uncle alone. You are the witch.
Just when I thought the wise, the deep and the experienced no more visit NL. . .you came out of nowhere to express from my mind one of several traditional related solutions to this. Indeed you are wise.
@SonOfLucifer
Abeg no crack my rib

2 Likes

Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by Justicealh3(m): 8:41pm On Feb 23, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Lol. I know where I'm going. If I no make hell, me and Angel Gabriel go fight. Heaven no sure for any Christian, if grace no work, one sin fit make u enter Hell supplementary list. hell go sweet lady, u wan carry that your fine body go dey sing song for heaven? cheesy Plug mp3 for Papa Jesus ear biko.. cheesy
Sha, u av lost already, ty.
Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by Justicealh3(m): 8:45pm On Feb 23, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

The pastor has put the thought in your head.Obviously, he isn't the only one you've been seeing in your dreams. When did appearance in dream become evidence of witchcraft?

They have nothing to lose. He is your uncle, not theirs. I'm sure those pastors have already gotten some sort of offering from you.

You brought the matter to a public forum. Don't expect to get the same advice you got from Bible-thumping illiterates.
Man, that dude de vex ne
Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by Kfed4ril(m): 8:52pm On Feb 23, 2016
kelzi11:

Thanks for reading.

Bro if ur in abuja I will recommend angelic wordship centre @ jabi. BT if ur comming get ready to pray fire commot from ur mouth cos the prayers nd prophesy all thru. Stay blessed.
Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 23, 2016
kelzi11:

Thanks for reading.

My mum once told me that back in the old days, one of her grandfather's wives was accused of adultery. She said that woman placed a curse on all the male member of the family that they will not reach old age.

One of my uncle's died in a car crash in yankee, the other just slumped and died. My mum's dad died in his 50s. 2 years ago, my doctor told me that I was going to die if I didn't change my lifestyle.

Now, I have found out what the problem is. It is diabetes. cheesy

Curse my ass cheesy

1 Like

Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by gazilion: 12:11am On Feb 24, 2016
pDude:

My mum once told me that back in the old days, one of her grandfather's wives was accused of adultery. She said that woman placed a curse on all the male member of the family that they will not reach old age.

One of my uncle's died in a car crash in yankee, the other just slumped and died. My mum's dad died in his 50s. 2 years ago, my doctor told me that I was going to die if I didn't change my lifestyle.

Curse my ass cheesy

You better pray and break that curse. You already can see the pattern in your family and your mum also told you the source. You don't need to be the next victim to realise that witchcraft exist. HELL FIRE IS TRUTH REALISED TOO LATE.

2 Likes

Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by Nobody: 12:21am On Feb 24, 2016
omonnakoda:
Where do they make all you people. Is there a factory somewhere?
abi, ignorance is bliss broz.

1 Like

Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by omonnakoda: 12:34am On Feb 24, 2016
pDude:

Curse my ass cheesy
Bt curses can change your DNA na.....
Have you not heard of mutation?
Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by October1960: 6:29am On Feb 24, 2016
Africans and superstition (smh)

By the way. I flew in a plane yesterday. Several women flying broomstick kept the plane afloat. grin

My friend there is no such thing as witch craft or religions all made up fantasies.
Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by OmoOsanyin: 6:57am On Feb 24, 2016
ladyF:

...We will all find out the truth when we die. grin

and how do you know, are you dead?
Besides show me a live talking dead...
Don't go quoting from no unsubstantiated story books either.
Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 24, 2016
femijohn21:
Am not in contest with you being carnal or spiritual, but the word is for reproof, which you have been the no 1 to receive the flogging.
lol. You no well
Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by egobetatoday: 10:06am On Feb 24, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Lol. I know where I'm going. If I no make hell, me and Angel Gabriel go fight. Heaven no sure for any Christian, if grace no work, one sin fit make u enter Hell supplementary list. hell go sweet lady, u wan carry that your fine body go dey sing song for heaven? cheesy Plug mp3 for Papa Jesus ear biko.. cheesy

all u wrote is plain wisdom! Like u said, u know you are going to hell...ok by you. You inferred that people like me who desires to be in heaven should hold on tightly to the grace of God (offered to men through Jesus) without which we may still make hell's supplementary list. You said being a christian doesnt guarantee heaven but accepting Jesus' grace (which is still christianity!). Well, i think you have subtly preached that jesus (or his grace) is the true and only way (those who hath ear let them hear!). But i'm baffled! why then do you want to go to hell since you know this much about heaven? There must be something interesting about the place if u dont mind sharing.
Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by femijohn21(m): 10:09am On Feb 24, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
lol. You no well
receive that which u hav sown in millions fold. Say a big amen bro
Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by yinkeys(m): 10:26am On Feb 24, 2016
egobetatoday:

all u wrote is plain wisdom! Like u said, u know you are going to hell...ok by you. You inferred that people like me who desires to be in heaven should hold on tightly to the grace of God (offered to men through Jesus) without which we may still make hell's supplementary list. You said being a christian doesnt guarantee heaven but accepting Jesus' grace (which is still christianity!). Well, i think you have subtly preached that jesus (or his grace) is the true and only way (those who hath ear let them hear!). But i'm baffled! why then do you want to go to hell since you know this much about heaven? There must be something interesting about the place if u dont mind sharing.
@sonofLucifer lol, so hell fire supplementary list dey again. Yaff kill me with laughter be dat o

1 Like

Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 24, 2016
femijohn21:
receive that which u hav sown in millions fold. Say a big amen bro
for your mind
Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 24, 2016
witchcraft keh lol story for the Gods
Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by Amberon: 6:16pm On Feb 24, 2016
blend!!

The two churches you mentioned are my favorites especially SCOAN.
Vikings007:

You need a strong church like SCOAN in Lagos, or any MFM church.
Nairaland will not help You, cos 50% of people here don't even believe in God, while some 30% are demons on their own, the remaining 20% are Christians, but out of that 20%, 5% haven't really experienced anything 'physical' that will shake their faith. If I should type what happened sometime last year in my own family, even You sef will not believe.

So my brother, go find better church.

2 Likes

Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by Amberon: 6:21pm On Feb 24, 2016
pls stop saying what you don't know. My uncle always said this until it was revealed that his mother in law was a witch who was behind all the hurdles in his life. The mother in law never objected to it, meaning that it was true.

Same with me and my entire family. My mom doesn't fear nothing at all and she believes that nobody has any power over her but she still gets a lot of attacks too. And if I were to relate my experiences, the day will dawn on this conversation.
Valfrankie:
From the way you sound, I believe what you need is education and enlightenment, NO OFFENCE PLEASE. I'm not doubting the existence of witches and wizards, but first, you give them power over you with your mind, if you think they can get at you, they will surely do, if however you think otherwise, you're safe. Stop allowing your mind to play tricks on you.
Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by tpiah2: 6:24pm On Feb 24, 2016
chalantmike:

Na wa o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Kicked-Out Of Competition For Resembling Jesus / RCCG Member Proposes To A Sister In Church, In Front Of Congregation (Video) / Only Fools Say There’s No God, Jesus Turned My Shame To Celebration –Ooni Of Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.