Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

What's the meaning of all this Nonsense girls dey do? I just dey Vex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's the meaning of all this Nonsense girls dey do? I just dey Vex (1529 Views)

DÎCK: Ladies, Choose One of These Díck Bulges. NA GIRLS DEY RUSH US [PICTURES] / Man Dey Vex Ooo!!!this Groom Can't Wait To Pounce On His Bride / Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's the meaning of all this Nonsense girls dey do? I just dey Vex by killerman57: 9:31pm On Feb 21, 2016
So I saw a very flirty, sexually appealing looking girl, on nose rings, short skirts and leg chains on social media (badoo) , she was looking posh, so I chatted her up, she replied and fortunately (or should I say unfortunately) she was around where I was at the moment, so I fixed a date with her at a nice bar around , for us to see...... truth be told, the pictures I saw were already giving me er*ection , I was just salivating, and hopeful..... so when it was time, I went there, and was waiting...... later she called, that she was around, I went out to meet her,

lo and behold my brothers I saw a very short unattractive, non appealing nonsense staring at me..... I just vex, I tire my people.... but I no fit just go like that, so I gets form, just continue, buy her drink and Nkwobi..... My people wetin come vex me pass, the girl just dey around my body, dey hold my hands, body just dey sweet am say she see fine guy.... my people... Kai.... una brother tire...

Anyway sha, she show me one cool strip joint around the area(that was the only gain I had).... and even be like she go sabi bang (but my people, she no appealing to guy man at all) anyway sha, I Don drop am off leave am come my house, to delete her number just dey hungry me (maybe I go leave am, no man knows tomorrow)....

God dey...... una good night my people.....
Re: What's the meaning of all this Nonsense girls dey do? I just dey Vex by Cholls(m): 9:36pm On Feb 21, 2016
my brother Hahaha!!!!!!
you be fool I swear........thank God u no delete am oya send am to me.
Re: What's the meaning of all this Nonsense girls dey do? I just dey Vex by vizkiz: 9:44pm On Feb 21, 2016
Cholls:
my brother Hahaha!!!!!!

you be fool I swear........thank God u no delete am oya send am to me.

him upload the girl picture before? Na true say she no fine? cheesy
Re: What's the meaning of all this Nonsense girls dey do? I just dey Vex by Cholls(m): 9:45pm On Feb 21, 2016
vizkiz:

him upload the girl picture before? Na true say she no fine? cheesy
my brother ehn! I no see am na.
Re: What's the meaning of all this Nonsense girls dey do? I just dey Vex by alkines(m): 10:33pm On Feb 21, 2016
hmmmmmmm......facebook love tinz ma broda pls no break d gal heart o.....
Re: What's the meaning of all this Nonsense girls dey do? I just dey Vex by killerman57: 12:11am On Feb 22, 2016
alkines:
hmmmmmmm......facebook love tinz ma broda pls no break d gal heart o.....
what Facebook? Please read d post and comment reasonably...
Re: What's the meaning of all this Nonsense girls dey do? I just dey Vex by alkines(m): 12:37am On Feb 22, 2016
killerman57:
what Facebook? Please read d post and comment reasonably...

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Do This? / Bride-to-be Coco Adeleke's Vintage Themed Bridal Shower Party / What A Lady Posted After She Caught Her MAn Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.