Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

CCT Trial: Saraki Using Budget Controversies To Blackmail Buhari - Marafa! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CCT Trial: Saraki Using Budget Controversies To Blackmail Buhari - Marafa! (19573 Views)

Mimiko To Blackmail Buhari To Prevail On INEC - Sahara Reporters / CCT Trial: Saraki Heads To Supreme Court / Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Using Budget Controversies To Blackmail Buhari - Marafa! by dadexcel: 8:15am On Feb 22, 2016
ElFenomeno1:

You quoted a whole article to provide a daft and basic one liner response? You should be ashamed of yourself, you bloody social reprobate!
............... I am not sure if it is wisdom to insult a faceless contributor, I actually feel it's wiser if we respond to the article instead or don't you think so my dear brother? ....... Please let's be more civil.... Your blessed and so are we all.....
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Using Budget Controversies To Blackmail Buhari - Marafa! by Vongsama(m): 8:20am On Feb 22, 2016
What if I told u mr Buhari is using mr Saraki's ordeal to force him into signing and passing a fraudulent budget. So instead of sayin Saraki is tryin to blackmail pmb, the opposite is the true case where pmb is tryin to blackmail Saraki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Using Budget Controversies To Blackmail Buhari - Marafa! by francizy(m): 8:20am On Feb 22, 2016
MalcoImX:
#PDPHouseofHunger. Your Nl headmaster, Sincere9gerian has been run aground. He's wiser than most of you. He saved the little he's got, 'eating' it quietly, hoping he's not discovered by the EFCC.

These is how they sink low. What a set of shameless adults reasoning less than kids. I give up since you don't have any intelligent thing to say...
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Using Budget Controversies To Blackmail Buhari - Marafa! by princejenks(m): 8:24am On Feb 22, 2016
Seems telling lies is now permissible under this dispensation and like the saying goes,"he who lies would definately steal at some point". I dont care about saraki's future in the senate cos he's definately gonna pay 4 his past sins which have begun to haunt him already but this budget brouhaha is causing us a serious embarrassment globally and needs to be addressed as a big oversight on the part of the executive.
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Using Budget Controversies To Blackmail Buhari - Marafa! by tonquendo4u(m): 9:22am On Feb 22, 2016
tomakint:

In a nutshell, Saraki will soon understand the intricacy of Nigeria politics. He is indeed a learner......the rule says, do not outshine the MASTER!
Buhari sabi politics?Don't forget that Saraki was a governor
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Using Budget Controversies To Blackmail Buhari - Marafa! by gigabyte13: 9:25am On Feb 22, 2016
Senator MAFAFA. the orubebe of the 8th senate.

If only Saraki know the poweful forces behind Marafa's boldness. The SP cant do anything "ISH" on him
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Using Budget Controversies To Blackmail Buhari - Marafa! by Fury007: 9:27am On Feb 22, 2016
Ezenwammadu:
Marafa should shut up that budget is a budget of yams and corruption

Is that all you doding sense can mutter... ??

maybe your best contribution would be that they pass no budget at all.
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Using Budget Controversies To Blackmail Buhari - Marafa! by thecall: 9:46am On Feb 22, 2016
Achuwa1:
How is corruption fighting back coz of the budget
Malam Marafa the letter buhari sent recalling the budget after the whole missing budget saga nko.. pls dont take us for fools
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Using Budget Controversies To Blackmail Buhari - Marafa! by ikkkkk: 9:56am On Feb 22, 2016
Paperwhite:
Just imagine the bullcrap you spewed up here! So this mind-boggling corruption cum national embarrassment the budget have generated is now an IPOB issue? Oh Nigeria my country! cry

The south westerns like tribalizing everything that goes contrary to their views. Very sick thinking.
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Using Budget Controversies To Blackmail Buhari - Marafa! by awa(m): 10:07am On Feb 22, 2016
Which one is my own Is it not the same President of Nigeria and the Senate President praying together there?
They are just deceiving those that want them to deceive them. Politics is more than a dirty game in Nigeria
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Using Budget Controversies To Blackmail Buhari - Marafa! by Forwetinnah: 10:30am On Feb 22, 2016
...so the demi god can be blackmailed? Wonderment* shocked
I thought anything that concerns booooohari is ye and amen? Was he expecting the senate to sign that fraud of a budget just like that?
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Using Budget Controversies To Blackmail Buhari - Marafa! by Forwetinnah: 10:32am On Feb 22, 2016
Vongsama:
What if I told u mr Buhari is using mr Saraki's ordeal to force him into signing and passing a fraudulent budget. So instead of sayin Saraki is tryin to blackmail pmb, the opposite is the true case where pmb is tryin to blackmail Saraki

Thank you!!
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Using Budget Controversies To Blackmail Buhari - Marafa! by MalcoImX: 11:04am On Feb 22, 2016
francizy:

These is how they sink low. What a set of shameless adults reasoning less than kids. I give up since you don't have any intelligent thing to say...
Would be concerned if it were someone else not a Jonathanian.
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Using Budget Controversies To Blackmail Buhari - Marafa! by Pheals(f): 1:29pm On Feb 22, 2016
tomakint:

In a nutshell, Saraki will soon understand the intricacy of Nigeria politics. He is indeed a learner......the rule says, do not outshine the MASTER!
bro first law in 48 laws of power !! I read alot
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Using Budget Controversies To Blackmail Buhari - Marafa! by CioAngels(f): 11:29pm On Feb 22, 2016
Yes, i want agree that saraki is likely to be responsible for the earlier missing budget to use it as a tool to remain on seat of the senate. He is in-charge of the controversy. Is only in Nigeria that a suspect is running the affairs of the government rather stepping aside.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Wanori/Amarwa Village, Burns 4, Destroy Houses (Photos) / Setback For Atiku As Yar Adua’s Group Declares Support For Buhari / PENGASSAN President, Francis Johnson Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.