Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Why Nigerian Afraid Of Looters And Didn't Beleive In Recover Of Looted Fund? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigerian Afraid Of Looters And Didn't Beleive In Recover Of Looted Fund? (805 Views)

IPOB Is Sponsored By Looters And The Politically Disgruntled - Lai Mohammed / Buhari Sets Up Committee On Recovery Of Looted Assets / How Dasuki Claimed To Have Spent The Looted Fund - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigerian Afraid Of Looters And Didn't Beleive In Recover Of Looted Fund? by oyinkinola: 12:32am On Feb 22, 2016
[b]Nigerian complain of the downfall of oil price and the depreciation of ₦aira but refused to blame the looters, non have confident in refunded the looted $! were they beneficiary of the looted fund or they didn't want to praise the effort of Buhari on his war against the corruption?

OIL AND LFR IS THE TWO MAIN MEANS OF INCOME FOR NIGERIA ECONOMY TODAY!
.....with the determination of Nigeria president Buhari and the trust of world leaders toward nigeria, from America, Europe, Asia and gulf nation, the down price of oil and the rising of $ is a blessing to nigeria because rising of $ hike LFR for Nigeria!
Among the oil producing countries, and OPEC only nigeria have what other didn't, we have oil in common but nigeria have the looters as well, this opportunity raise nigeria above other oil nation and when all these countries are frustrated with oil down price, nigeria have turn to her looted fund reserved (LFR) to keep her economy running.
Nigeria is bless with oil and (LFR) looted fund reserve, when the oil price is down, the rise-up of dollar $ hike the value of our LFR, if government injected the LFR recovered on the economy, it will revamp Nigeria economy!
at rate of ₦370 to $1 today's rate, if government managed to recovered $1 trillion LFR it will give us:
$1=₦370, $1trillion=₦370trillion!
Note (LFR is looted fund reserve)[/b]

With ₦370 trillion LFR at our disposure today, I thing mathmaticians can help us, at 2016 budget of nearly ₦7 trillion , how many years budget, ₦370 trillion LFR can finace?
Re: Why Nigerian Afraid Of Looters And Didn't Beleive In Recover Of Looted Fund? by Nobody: 12:33am On Feb 22, 2016
undecided

Re: Why Nigerian Afraid Of Looters And Didn't Beleive In Recover Of Looted Fund? by oyinkinola: 12:38am On Feb 22, 2016
ebubemicky:
undecided

you are among the looters?
Re: Why Nigerian Afraid Of Looters And Didn't Beleive In Recover Of Looted Fund? by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 22, 2016
oyinkinola:

you are among the looters?
what do u think, let me hv ur own opinion.
Re: Why Nigerian Afraid Of Looters And Didn't Beleive In Recover Of Looted Fund? by ubongchrisetim(m): 12:41am On Feb 22, 2016
Nna ehn, If you can use pidgin or yoruba that will be better off than this trash you put up here. Naira is a public forum please.
Re: Why Nigerian Afraid Of Looters And Didn't Beleive In Recover Of Looted Fund? by oyinkinola: 12:45am On Feb 22, 2016
ebubemicky:
what do u think, let me hv ur own opinion.
why you afraid of looter?
Re: Why Nigerian Afraid Of Looters And Didn't Beleive In Recover Of Looted Fund? by Ekeinde: 12:45am On Feb 22, 2016
Nigeria is a joke showme
Re: Why Nigerian Afraid Of Looters And Didn't Beleive In Recover Of Looted Fund? by Nobody: 12:48am On Feb 22, 2016
oyinkinola:

why you afraid of looter?
wrong!! Am not afraid. Try another one
[b][/b]
Re: Why Nigerian Afraid Of Looters And Didn't Beleive In Recover Of Looted Fund? by oyinkinola: 12:48am On Feb 22, 2016
ubongchrisetim:
Nna ehn, If you can use pidgin or yoruba that will be better off than this trash you put up here. Naira is a public forum please.
sorry mr britol, I destroy your language?
ok my question is why you afraid of looter?
Re: Why Nigerian Afraid Of Looters And Didn't Beleive In Recover Of Looted Fund? by Nobody: 12:49am On Feb 22, 2016
ebubemicky:
[b][/b]
nd I guess u don't knw what is Eziokwu?
Re: Why Nigerian Afraid Of Looters And Didn't Beleive In Recover Of Looted Fund? by oyinkinola: 12:51am On Feb 22, 2016
ebubemicky:
[b][/b]
why don't you beleive in recovery of looted fund?
Re: Why Nigerian Afraid Of Looters And Didn't Beleive In Recover Of Looted Fund? by oyinkinola: 12:53am On Feb 22, 2016
ebubemicky:
nd I guess u don't knw what is Eziokwu?
is it a biafran?
Re: Why Nigerian Afraid Of Looters And Didn't Beleive In Recover Of Looted Fund? by Xclusivegrin007(m): 12:59am On Feb 22, 2016
Endtime post ... Endtime op
Re: Why Nigerian Afraid Of Looters And Didn't Beleive In Recover Of Looted Fund? by oyinkinola: 1:03am On Feb 22, 2016
Xclusivegrin007:
Endtime post ... Endtime op
you are late to realise that everything that have the begining have the end... including you!
Re: Why Nigerian Afraid Of Looters And Didn't Beleive In Recover Of Looted Fund? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 22, 2016
oyinkinola:

is it a biafran?
Biafran? Are u ok? What is wrong with all of u? Must u bring Biafra to anything an igbo man says or do? U really need to grow up. did u see anything about Biafra here gosh una don mad gan
Re: Why Nigerian Afraid Of Looters And Didn't Beleive In Recover Of Looted Fund? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 22, 2016
oyinkinola:

why don't you beleive in recovery of looted fund?
I never said that. The picture said "eziokwu" which means are u serious? Or really?

(1) (Reply)

Sen. Ben Bruce Printed His Commonsense Revolution Book In USA / ABA 'MASS GRAVE': We're Still Investigating - Amnesty International / Metuh Destroyed Evidence Because He Said Too Much About Jonathan -EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.