Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

States’ Foreign Debts Hit $3.2bn , Cannot Repay In The Next 50 Years -Shehu Sani - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / States’ Foreign Debts Hit $3.2bn , Cannot Repay In The Next 50 Years -Shehu Sani (2518 Views)

El-rufai Trying To Present Himself As Alternative To Buhari – Shehu Sani / Magu Is Victim Of ‘Civil War’ In Buhari’s Corrupt Kitchen Cabinet – Shehu Sani / Shehu Sani's Tweet About Millionaires Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: States’ Foreign Debts Hit $3.2bn , Cannot Repay In The Next 50 Years -Shehu Sani by Pidggin(f): 3:29am On Feb 23, 2016
anonimi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2578022_iweala_jpeg0858fd35c7757170d8155dae6623e1c2

My people, hope you are seeing these figures. After eating and cleaning their mouths they are still debtors. Tribalists will still blame GEJ

Have you blamed GEJ today?

1 Like

Re: States’ Foreign Debts Hit $3.2bn , Cannot Repay In The Next 50 Years -Shehu Sani by anonimi: 3:42am On Feb 23, 2016
Pidggin:

My people, hope you are seeing these figures. After eating and cleaning their mouths they are still debtors. Tribalists will still blame GEJ

Have you blamed GEJ today?

Let us ask Comical LIE Mohammed, shall we

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3331998_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

1 Like 1 Share

Re: States’ Foreign Debts Hit $3.2bn , Cannot Repay In The Next 50 Years -Shehu Sani by Oz4realsss: 10:17am On Feb 23, 2016
tsdarkside:

all nations have to take loans to finance projects....all...

nigerias own is realy not that bad...

and because of obansanjo,we have a good reputation of paying back our debts....
My argument is not on taking loan or not. Rather, it is on diverting loans taken on behalf of a nation. If you are ready to tell me what our debt profile has translated into, then, you are welcomed. If you want to derail my argument, you may continue in your folly.
Re: States’ Foreign Debts Hit $3.2bn , Cannot Repay In The Next 50 Years -Shehu Sani by cckris: 10:28am On Feb 23, 2016
omonnakoda:

. You might not know but Unilever used to be the Royal Niger Company which effectively colonized Nigeria in the 1890s. This has been going on for a long time.Even if our leaders are awake it is an uphill battle but with the kind of leaders we have.............
UAC is their trading name today, by which they presume to have successfully masked the slave trade damage they inflicted upon Nigerians.

UAC still OWNS Nigeria till today.

UAC is also part owner of the CATHAM HOUSE were Buhari went to swear allegiance that he won't disturb the status quo.

Buhari, like all Nigerian military Officers, knows that they will betray him, because they don't want Nigeria to be stable enough to produce tooth picks, or develop beyond repackaging tooth paste, paracetamol, etc.

Buhari then turns to Saudi Arabia for loans to fund 2016 Budget, in order to enjoy some peace from anxious & truly hungry Nigerians.

The angst around the world is that everyone knows that Nigeria has both the manpower, the resources, together with a domestic market, to become as successful as the Asian Tigers.
Re: States’ Foreign Debts Hit $3.2bn , Cannot Repay In The Next 50 Years -Shehu Sani by omonnakoda: 10:35am On Feb 23, 2016
cckris:

UAC is their trading name today, by which they presume to have successfully masked the slave trade damage they inflicted upon Nigerians.

UAC still OWNS Nigeria till today.

UAC is also part owner of the CATHAM HOUSE were Buhari went to swear allegiance that he won't disturb the status quo.

Buhari, like all Nigerian military Officers, knows that they will betray him, because they don't want Nigeria to be stable enough to produce tooth picks, or develop beyond repackaging tooth paste, paracetamol, etc.

Buhari then turns to Saudi Arabia for loans to fund 2016 Budget, in order to enjoy some peace from anxious & truly hungry Nigerians.

If our leaders are sincere and knowledgeable we can make progress .Do not forget that Obasanjo Nationalized BP Assets in the 70s.
I really do not think they want Nigeria to fail they just will not help us succeed. Afterall more serious countries like Dubai are doing well.Many do not know but even with all our problems we have a bigger GDP than UAE. So we can do a lot better and all of it is not down to external forces but where those exist we fail to understand them and how to work around them
Now the way the financial markets are Nigeria could have through the use of Sovereign Wealth Funds bought the likes of Unilever. See what the Arab countries are doing. PSG ,Man City and so on.......... The financial markets are soulless but there must be a strategy

Do you know indians Tata now own Land Rover Company. Indians (Mittal) also acquired Corus Steel. We could have done similar things in 2008 if we had managed our windfall properly when the West was desperate
Re: States’ Foreign Debts Hit $3.2bn , Cannot Repay In The Next 50 Years -Shehu Sani by great664(m): 10:44am On Feb 23, 2016
Knowledge9000:
The funny thing is those foreign debts are largely owned by SW and North though exponentially by SW...they even borrow to pay salaries which is wrong. SS and SE have the lowest foreign states debt profile. Now you know whom the real parasitic leeches of One Nigeria are.

In South East/ South South, Edo State is the highest.

#Fact! Not hating APC state
Re: States’ Foreign Debts Hit $3.2bn , Cannot Repay In The Next 50 Years -Shehu Sani by cckris: 10:45am On Feb 23, 2016
Oz4realsss:
My argument is not on taking loan or not. Rather, it is on diverting loans taken on behalf of a nation. If you are ready to tell me what our debt profile has translated into, then, you are welcomed. If you want to derail my argument, you may continue in your folly.
Without a National Conference to REDEFINE Nigeria's Social Contract, even if Buhari borrows $100 billion, it will be STOLEN, as in the loopholes already built into the 2016 Budget.
Unfortunately Buhari presumes that even without Institutional & Constitutional framework, he will be able to INTIMIDATE & CONTROL 170 million Nigerians.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Directors/owners Of Real Oil Block Owners In Nigeria As Revealed By This Day: / Despite Being An Ex-convict,PDP Members Troopout 2 Support Ibori At Thanksgiving / Governor Umahi Of Ebony State Is The Best Performing Governor In Nigeria..pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.