Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,342 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Korede Bello With Emmanuella, The Real Face Girl - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello With Emmanuella, The Real Face Girl (57227 Views)

Lasisi Elenu Unveils His Real Face (Photo) / Lasisi Elenu Real Face Exposed! See Photos / A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korede Bello With Emmanuella, The Real Face Girl by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 22, 2016
The person that mess this mess will do moto accident.
Re: Korede Bello With Emmanuella, The Real Face Girl by ReneeNuttall(f): 2:07pm On Feb 22, 2016
Djicemob:
I tell you...dry girl.
Dry comedy,and d gal sounds too exposedfor her age
Re: Korede Bello With Emmanuella, The Real Face Girl by theshaderoom: 2:18pm On Feb 22, 2016
xtervaganza:
I like the fact you did not say she's not funny

You didn't just see her funny which is normal.

I would have jumped on you if you said she's not funny

Yes... I know lots of people that find her hilarious that's why I said it like that.

Most of her skits are actually acting out broadcast message jokes I have read several times on bbm so i go come dey wonder why people dey laugh...
Re: Korede Bello With Emmanuella, The Real Face Girl by Republicans: 2:20pm On Feb 22, 2016
theshaderoom:
But she's not funny to me sha
u obviously have issues with laughter
Re: Korede Bello With Emmanuella, The Real Face Girl by hadexdemo: 2:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
Egbon korede, when are you going to clear the grass on ur head
Re: Korede Bello With Emmanuella, The Real Face Girl by bayonino: 2:40pm On Feb 22, 2016
Republicans:
u obviously have issues with laughter
We can not all have the same view. She is very dry to me also, tho i keep wondering, how their comedy kept getting alot of shares and likes lipsrsealed
Re: Korede Bello With Emmanuella, The Real Face Girl by Timileyin008: 2:44pm On Feb 22, 2016
It's either you don't know her or u don't have a Gotv...
theshaderoom:
Re: Korede Bello With Emmanuella, The Real Face Girl by Fahj(m): 2:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
that means your problem is more than her joke
Re: Korede Bello With Emmanuella, The Real Face Girl by nicerichard05: 2:50pm On Feb 22, 2016
theshaderoom:

YOUR PROBLEM PASS NAIJA OWN BE THAT grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Korede Bello With Emmanuella, The Real Face Girl by theshaderoom: 2:51pm On Feb 22, 2016
Timileyin008:
It's either you don't know her or u don't have a Gotv...

Lwkmd, Nah Gotv dey catch this one... express don leave u o bros..
Lmao
Re: Korede Bello With Emmanuella, The Real Face Girl by danxzy: 2:57pm On Feb 22, 2016
The girl is now famous by snapping a picx with koredo bello
Re: Korede Bello With Emmanuella, The Real Face Girl by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 22, 2016
some people obviously have beef with humour even if you give them the funniest person,their problem is just way deep, the girl is just a kid,and interpreting the roles very well calls for an applaud,just give her a break

2 Likes

Re: Korede Bello With Emmanuella, The Real Face Girl by NaLaugh: 3:15pm On Feb 22, 2016
For anyone who wants to see her skits, watch all episodes of Mark Angel Comedy and Little Emanuella here on Na Laugh smiley
Re: Korede Bello With Emmanuella, The Real Face Girl by Situation001(m): 3:30pm On Feb 22, 2016
cruzita:
grin see as that headmistress is walking like tolotolo
it is actually torotoro..
Re: Korede Bello With Emmanuella, The Real Face Girl by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 22, 2016
Djicemob:
I tell you...dry girl.
sadist
Re: Korede Bello With Emmanuella, The Real Face Girl by tridavid22(f): 3:39pm On Feb 22, 2016
Nice
Re: Korede Bello With Emmanuella, The Real Face Girl by ddugeri(m): 3:48pm On Feb 22, 2016
Djicemob:
I tell you...dry girl.
haterz society una do well
Re: Korede Bello With Emmanuella, The Real Face Girl by midasbliss(f): 3:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
Apart from being Funny which to some people is false,

She is so smart... like really smart... wish her all the best...
Re: Korede Bello With Emmanuella, The Real Face Girl by Eeroh95(m): 3:59pm On Feb 22, 2016
Djicemob:
I tell you...dry girl.
beta pass you....abeg show us your own
Re: Korede Bello With Emmanuella, The Real Face Girl by AkupeMBANO(m): 4:02pm On Feb 22, 2016
I like the girl o. I'm a fan too. I think if she's given proper attention and opportunity she will go far. *kudos to her though*
Re: Korede Bello With Emmanuella, The Real Face Girl by xtervaganza(m): 4:03pm On Feb 22, 2016
theshaderoom:

Yes... I know lots of people that find her hilarious that's why I said it like that.

Most of her skits are actually acting out broadcast message jokes I have read several times on bbm so i go come dey wonder why people dey laugh...
you're right but her portrayal of it is good

Besides I like the mark angel group because they are self made. Young and trying people deserve support even if their efforts sometimes fall short
Re: Korede Bello With Emmanuella, The Real Face Girl by vokalguy(m): 4:14pm On Feb 22, 2016
theshaderoom:

I agree...
Re: Korede Bello With Emmanuella, The Real Face Girl by Klinsp(m): 4:17pm On Feb 22, 2016
Lol.....i see beef
theshaderoom:
Re: Korede Bello With Emmanuella, The Real Face Girl by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 22, 2016
Wuuworld:
Oga Landlord, my Uncle said that I should tell you that he is not around...Can you imagine
Wrong.
Ella: Landlord my uncle is not around.
Landlord: Are you sure?
Ella: Yes he just told me.
Re: Korede Bello With Emmanuella, The Real Face Girl by Cmiller(m): 5:09pm On Feb 22, 2016
Djicemob:
I tell you...dry girl.
but her pocket is not dry
Re: Korede Bello With Emmanuella, The Real Face Girl by olatex25(m): 5:45pm On Feb 22, 2016
Wuuworld:
Oga Landlord, my Uncle said that I should tell you that he is not around...Can you imagine
when did he said dat..?
just now
no e never told me
where went him
Re: Korede Bello With Emmanuella, The Real Face Girl by Franky826: 6:07pm On Feb 22, 2016
DashMeYansh:
Who is this Girl?...Who is her Father?...Who is her mother?...What is her Talent?...Singing?...Rapping?...Dancing?...

Anyways, time to get ready for my Day cool

the dryness of this post is straight outta sahara desert
Re: Korede Bello With Emmanuella, The Real Face Girl by Timileyin008: 6:30pm On Feb 22, 2016
undecided
theshaderoom:

Lwkmd, Nah Gotv dey catch this one... express don leave u o bros..
Lmao
Re: Korede Bello With Emmanuella, The Real Face Girl by sirklin(m): 6:44pm On Feb 22, 2016
theshaderoom:

When you were at her age, you can't even make your shadow laugh talk more of people.
Re: Korede Bello With Emmanuella, The Real Face Girl by sirklin(m): 6:47pm On Feb 22, 2016
misscastle:

She's too ugly to be a celeb child? undecided

Where your fine face carry you reach?
Re: Korede Bello With Emmanuella, The Real Face Girl by K9Uneet(m): 7:17pm On Feb 22, 2016
Geraldyne:
in her voice 'uncle go and poo in d toilet nau'..
Hope you're not the Geraldine that broke my heart?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ini Edo's outfit to 'Dark' movie premiere / Don Jazzy's Hidden Girlfriend Unveiled (SEE PHOTO) / Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.