Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,382 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Korede Bello With Emmanuella, The Real Face Girl - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello With Emmanuella, The Real Face Girl (57228 Views)

Lasisi Elenu Unveils His Real Face (Photo) / Lasisi Elenu Real Face Exposed! See Photos / A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korede Bello With Emmanuella, The Real Face Girl by Hakeem3(m): 7:52pm On Feb 22, 2016
theshaderoom:
But she's not funny to me sha
I suggest a psychiatric home bro

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello With Emmanuella, The Real Face Girl by HaneefahRN(f): 8:10pm On Feb 22, 2016
As in I love this girl ehn. She is smart, I give tht

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello With Emmanuella, The Real Face Girl by Mobidot(m): 8:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
Djicemob:
I tell you...dry girl.

im not sure you've watch the girl.
Re: Korede Bello With Emmanuella, The Real Face Girl by Mobidot(m): 8:46pm On Feb 22, 2016
theshaderoom:

Like seriously?!!!!! , Maybe you are asleep. Wake up bro , That girl is super gifted as a comedian
Re: Korede Bello With Emmanuella, The Real Face Girl by samuelchimmy(m): 9:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
theshaderoom:
then you have a medical condition that does not allow you know what's funny,
Re: Korede Bello With Emmanuella, The Real Face Girl by Emmacolinho(m): 10:04pm On Feb 22, 2016
#NobodyWeyNoFitToMakeAm I know my time will comê
Re: Korede Bello With Emmanuella, The Real Face Girl by danielnomzy(m): 10:32pm On Feb 22, 2016
In her voice "he is killing himself"....
Re: Korede Bello With Emmanuella, The Real Face Girl by Tayo2k7: 11:10pm On Feb 22, 2016
theshaderoom:

BE HEALED IN JESUS NAME!!!
Re: Korede Bello With Emmanuella, The Real Face Girl by ItuExchange(m): 11:24pm On Feb 22, 2016
This is nice, isn't it?
Re: Korede Bello With Emmanuella, The Real Face Girl by brajy(m): 11:24pm On Feb 22, 2016
he is killing himself!!! korede had completely fell in love with this gal......! ;Dhe is killing himself!!! korede had completely fell in love with this gal......!
Re: Korede Bello With Emmanuella, The Real Face Girl by brajy(m): 11:25pm On Feb 22, 2016
[url][/url][sup][/sup][color=#770077][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][left][/left]he is killing himself!!! korede had completely fell in love with this gal......! ;Dhe is killing himself!!! korede had completely fell in love with this gal......!
Re: Korede Bello With Emmanuella, The Real Face Girl by Nobody: 12:45am On Feb 23, 2016
sirklin:

Where your fine face carry you reach?
Excuse me.. I was trying to condemn someone's statement that she's ugly.. I wasn't saying that she's ugly.
Re: Korede Bello With Emmanuella, The Real Face Girl by Davidubah8(m): 2:12am On Feb 23, 2016
cheesy grin grin I so much love that girl keep it up god is on your side
Re: Korede Bello With Emmanuella, The Real Face Girl by manuel80(m): 7:58am On Feb 23, 2016
Wuuworld:
Oga Landlord, my Uncle said that I should tell you that he is not around...Can you imagine
this is not my real face ohh
Re: Korede Bello With Emmanuella, The Real Face Girl by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 23, 2016
theshaderoom:

MODIFIED BELOW

Since i wrote the above i have gotten several mentions like

"hater" "bad belle" "you need a psychiatric hospital" "your problem worst pass nigeria own" etc from

Tayo2k7, samuelchimmy, Mobidot, Hakeem3, sirklin, Klinsp,  nicerichard05, Timileyin008, Republicans, smileysmiley, 2ts, SynNelson

Why don't people realize that comedy is subjective?

People need to realize that what is funny to some may not be funny to others.

I don't find 'Emmanuela' funny, not to say that she isn't... it doesn't make me a "hater" either.

I have watched "boondocks" and "family guy" in a room full of people and I was the only one laughing... nothing is wrong with their (the people's) sense of humour, they just don't find them funny.

As much as some people want to crucify me for saying she's not funny to me, the likes on my comment tells me that some people agree with me too

You find boondocks funny. Pleased to meet ya!

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello With Emmanuella, The Real Face Girl by theshaderoom: 8:50am On Feb 23, 2016
Ganoderma:

You find boondocks funny. Pleased to meet ya!

You too dear
Re: Korede Bello With Emmanuella, The Real Face Girl by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 23, 2016
K9Uneet:
Hope you're not the Geraldine that broke my heart?

dunno u

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello With Emmanuella, The Real Face Girl by Republicans: 10:50am On Feb 23, 2016
theshaderoom:

MODIFIED BELOW

Since i wrote the above i have gotten several mentions like

"hater" "bad belle" "you need a psychiatric hospital" "your problem worst pass nigeria own" etc from

Tayo2k7, samuelchimmy, Mobidot, Hakeem3, sirklin, Klinsp,  nicerichard05, Timileyin008, Republicans, smileysmiley, 2ts, SynNelson

Why don't people realize that comedy is subjective?

People need to realize that what is funny to some may not be funny to others.

I don't find 'Emmanuela' funny, not to say that she isn't... it doesn't make me a "hater" either.

I have watched "boondocks" and "family guy" in a room full of people and I was the only one laughing... nothing is wrong with their (the people's) sense of humour, they just don't find them funny.

As much as some people want to crucify me for saying she's not funny to me, the likes on my comment tells me that some people agree with me too

I admire ur mature approach and response to quotes/ criticism' pls Keep it up
Re: Korede Bello With Emmanuella, The Real Face Girl by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 23, 2016
misscastle:
She's too ugly to be a celeb child? undecided
You + I = 3 celeb princesses. (1 light-skinned, 1 brown-skinned, 1 dark-skinned)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Jazzy's Hidden Girlfriend Unveiled (SEE PHOTO) / Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends / I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.