Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Today Is My Birthday! Show Me Some Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Today Is My Birthday! Show Me Some Love (1054 Views)

A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys / It My 20th Birthday Show Some Love Famzz / Today Is My Birthday, Show Me Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Is My Birthday! Show Me Some Love by Namady(m): 9:42am On Feb 22, 2016
Hello everybody!

Nairaland is a family and it takes only a member to know exactly to love between one another regardlesss of our religious, ethnic or regional differences. I am a Muslim, Hausa and a northerner and you are all my brothers and sisters. I love you all. And to all my birthday mates. WE ROCK..

God bless you all and

God bless the FRN

#Peace

Re: Today Is My Birthday! Show Me Some Love by Destined2win: 9:49am On Feb 22, 2016
Happy birthday to you Namady. I wish you Long life and Prosperity

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday! Show Me Some Love by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 22, 2016
Let me be the first to congratulate you sir.

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday! Show Me Some Love by Namady(m): 10:12am On Feb 22, 2016
Destined2win:
Happy birthday to you Namady. I wish you Long life and Prosperity

Thanks! I really appreciate
Re: Today Is My Birthday! Show Me Some Love by Namady(m): 10:14am On Feb 22, 2016
protegesol:
Let me be the first to congratulate you sir.

Thank u so much. I appreciate
Re: Today Is My Birthday! Show Me Some Love by EHI9ICE(m): 10:25am On Feb 22, 2016
Happy Birthday to you Namady.I dont know you in person,but come to think of it?-Who my knowing don help!!! Have a great day brother-A great life as well.May GOD ALMIGHTY grant you Greatness beyond human comprehension.May GOD bless you early in life so that you may rejoice all the days of your life-AMEN!!!!!

...OYA WHERE MY PIECE OF CAKE!?

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday! Show Me Some Love by Arthaus(m): 10:54am On Feb 22, 2016
I wish you many more successful years ahead. May your days here be long. Happy Birthday Namady. God bless your new age.

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday! Show Me Some Love by Namady(m): 7:16am On Feb 23, 2016
EHI9ICE:
Happy Birthday to you Namady.I dont know you in person,but come to think of it?-Who my knowing don help!!! Have a great day brother-A great life as well.May GOD ALMIGHTY grant you Greatness beyond human comprehension.May GOD bless you early in life so that you may rejoice all the days of your life-AMEN!!!!!

...OYA WHERE MY PIECE OF CAKE!?
Thanks Bruh

I go bring ur cake

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday! Show Me Some Love by Namady(m): 7:19am On Feb 23, 2016
Arthaus:
I wish you many more successful years ahead. May your days here be long. Happy Birthday Namady. God bless your new age.
Thanks Mhan. I appreciate

(1) (Reply)

8 Amazing Secrets People Need To Know About Introverts / OMG!! See Photo Of Justina Masturbating / Help My Girl Suddenly Started Demanding Toomuch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.