Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

IPOB Declared As Terrorist Organization. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Declared As Terrorist Organization. (1409 Views)

U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks / Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group / Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Declared As Terrorist Organization. by AntiIPOOP(m): 9:13am On Jul 02, 2016
After seeing how IPOB Plots To Bomb Computer Village, Worship Centres & Parks, I hereby declare IPOB as a Terrorist organization.
More articles loading..........

1 Like

Re: IPOB Declared As Terrorist Organization. by Ebubeslym(m): 9:17am On Jul 02, 2016
You pipo no dey ever tire? . ''Giving a dog a bad name just to hang it'' can't stop the agitation.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Declared As Terrorist Organization. by Nkem4040: 9:17am On Jul 02, 2016
Yorubaa OP...Sometimes I wonder what Igbos did to Yorubas. They are so scared and envious of the Igbos!

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Declared As Terrorist Organization. by macluvph1(m): 9:19am On Jul 02, 2016
OP, you are a mad dog, IPOB is peaceful and will always be.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Declared As Terrorist Organization. by taiwokyle(m): 9:20am On Jul 02, 2016
Bros, kindly lead a war against them. Thanks sir

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Declared As Terrorist Organization. by Mckennedy: 9:24am On Jul 02, 2016
AntiIPOOP:
After seeing how IPOB Plots To Bomb Computer Village, Worship Centres & Parks, I hereby declare IPOB as a Terrorist organization.

Until I see photos of the suspect with IED's and AK's riffle recovered from him by DSS, else I won't take them serious... #mediapropaganda's.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Declared As Terrorist Organization. by AntiIPOOP(m): 9:25am On Jul 02, 2016
Nkem4040:
Yorubaa OP...Sometimes I wonder what Igbos did to Yorubas. They are so scared of Igbos!
First of all I'm not a Yoruba. Secondly, the threats that Radio Biafra are broadcasting is enough to believe in the news.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Declared As Terrorist Organization. by Nkem4040: 9:27am On Jul 02, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

First of all I'm not a Yoruba. Secondly, threats Radio Biafra are broadcasting is enough to believe in the news.

Nwa yorubae ndi afo njor!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Declared As Terrorist Organization. by AntiIPOOP(m): 9:27am On Jul 02, 2016
Ebubeslym:
You pipo no dey ever tire? . ''Giving a dog a bad name just to hang it'' can't stop the agitation.
You guys already attacked ogun and Lagos recently, so I was not suprise
Re: IPOB Declared As Terrorist Organization. by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 02, 2016
you hereby declare IPOB a terrorist organization
I'm sure its only your family members that knows you in this country, so there for, your declaration won't even pass the roof of your house.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Declared As Terrorist Organization. by dikeigbo2(m): 9:30am On Jul 02, 2016
This one's problems are monumental.
Re: IPOB Declared As Terrorist Organization. by BayLord01(m): 9:39am On Jul 02, 2016
Nkem4040:
Yorubaa OP...Sometimes I wonder what Igbos did to Yorubas. They are so scared and envious of the Igbos!
And what have the the ibos got that Yoruba depends on? Stop preaching hatred bro, compare and contrast the population of ibos in west to yorubas in east. And ds Op deserve mental test too
Re: IPOB Declared As Terrorist Organization. by Nkem4040: 9:47am On Jul 02, 2016
BayLord01:
And what have the the ibos got that Yoruba depends on? Stop preaching hatred bro, compare and contrast the population of ibos in west to yorubas in east. And ds Op deserve mental test too

Yorubas keep saying stop preaching hatred...but you people are the ones hating the Igbos for no reason. Tell me one bad thing Igbos have ever done to yorubas? You can't. But I'll tell you 10 things Yorubas have done to the Igbos for ABSOLUTELY NO REASON if not for hate and jealousy!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Declared As Terrorist Organization. by kingsman66(m): 9:51am On Jul 02, 2016
AntiIPOOP:
AntiIPOOP:
AntiIPOOP:

OP I will not blame you it because nairaland is just a forum I bet you, u can't say this outside talk more of abusing Igbo's
Re: IPOB Declared As Terrorist Organization. by PhockPhockMan: 9:55am On Jul 02, 2016
BayLord01:
Re: IPOB Declared As Terrorist Organization. by LOVEGINO(m): 10:20am On Jul 02, 2016
AntiIPOOP:
Congrat for d promotion!
Re: IPOB Declared As Terrorist Organization. by zendy: 10:23am On Jul 02, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

Funny that the people you are calling terrorists are actually fighting to get away from you but you said no. It must mean you love terrorists.
Re: IPOB Declared As Terrorist Organization. by OjukwuWarBird: 10:26am On Jul 02, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

Yoruba grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Declared As Terrorist Organization. by Businessideas: 10:28am On Jul 02, 2016
The U.S. Code of Federal Regulations defines terrorism as "the unlawful use of force and violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives"
So who is still in doubt that IPOB is not another Boko Haram terrorist group?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Declared As Terrorist Organization. by Businessideas: 10:31am On Jul 02, 2016
Act of terrorism, terrorism, terrorist act - the calculated use of violence (or the threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political or religious or ideological in nature; this is done through intimidation or coercion or instilling fear.
Ipob meets all the requirements of a terrorist group
Re: IPOB Declared As Terrorist Organization. by Thobiy(m): 10:48am On Jul 02, 2016
AntiIPOOP:
Receive sense, who tell you sae na ipob.It could be boko haram

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Vs Oluremi Tinubu: What Is Your Reaction To This Asiwaju Response? / Buratai’s Dubai Properties: The First Group Finally Responds / We Shall Declare Niger Delta Republic On August 1 - Adaka Boro Avengers Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.