Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] - Webmasters (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] (48381 Views)

12 Wordpress SEO Hacks To Boost Your Blog Traffic / An Open Letter To Bloggers Struggling To Get More Traffic By Jon Morrow / Social Bookmarking Sites To Increase Your Website By Traffic By 55% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by successincentiv(m): 6:29pm On Apr 24, 2016
Benedict44:
....ok..tell me your gmail address...
iykejosh2013@gmail.com
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Capableben(m): 4:07pm On May 05, 2016
mokoshalb:
:
Hey bloggers, Am Okoya Usman, The Sole Admin of www.mokoshalb.com am pleased to help individuals who are having challenges with the main strenght of a blog >> TRAFFIC, Though i may not be an expertise in blogging but atleast the few i know will definitely help you as a blogger to boost your traffic by nothing less than 40% I guaranteed!!!...
:
To start with I will be dropping those great tutorials in series, one after the other, so as for you to benefits from its fully!...
:
You are also allowed to drop your URLs for my reviews based on experiences...
:
Note: WordPress Bloggers are also Included...
:
www.mokoshalb.com
pls check out mine na.
www.bennytalktown..com
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Adefaze(m): 1:38am On May 06, 2016
mokoshalb:
wow! this one is super cool, now its time to get a domain...
please what is the name of that template
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Adefaze(m): 1:45am On May 06, 2016
successincentiv:
iykejosh2013@gmail.com
adefaze@gmail.com please i need it too
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by kennysympathy(m): 4:13pm On May 11, 2016
hello I need a redesign on this blog. www.healthrar.com.
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Adefaze(m): 12:12am On May 12, 2016
review my blog www.adefazeblog.com
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by ItzChinnex(m): 6:58am On May 12, 2016
mokoshalb:

Nice blog you got there!. Nice Domain, Neat Arrangements and Colour! Just follow my tips and u will be getting cool organic traffic!

can you also help me review my blog? @O.P
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by ifyan(m): 8:05am On May 12, 2016
mokoshalb:
thats why you require an expert to get it done for you, whatsapp me lets me help you fix it up 08060505755

Please review my blog. I have been blogging for more than 1 year but I don't think I have achieved traffic view of up to 500 views. I seriously need your advice on it and review on my blog.

http://www.nairausd.com/?m=1 . Please bro
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by WEMS(f): 11:30am On May 12, 2016
microjobpays for starters

If you are new to microjobpays.com you definitely need this tutorial. how to get started in creating jobs and making money in the website where people can contact you for your job.It creates good avenue for sellers and buyers all over the world thereby preventing scam by all means.

HOW TO REGISTER

1. visit www.microjobpays.com and click on register

2.You will need to fill form but most importantly you must have a working email.

3.Message to acticatve your account will be sent to your email.Simply click on the link in your inbox and you are registered to start making money.

HOW TO CREATE A JOB

1. login with your unique username and click on your profile and fill in the remaining required spaces which include your name and paypal account email for your business transaction and money making.(Visit www.paypal.com to open an online account ).

NOTE: without the paypal email it will be difficult for you to create a job in the website.We chose paypal cos we say no to scam and refund actions can be taken if jobs are executed without proves and customer's satisfaction..contact admin on issues like this first before going to paypal resolution centre if not we won't be able to help you.

2.Goto post a job at the right hand column of your logged on access.Then follow the template and tell us what you can do and for how much.In the description space..simply describe what you will do for the client.If there are extra fees involved for extra jobs please remember to choose YES in the space allocated for that.

3.Always choose good picture that describes the job post.Nude pictures are not encouraged in the website if not it will show blank picture.

4.Once your job is reviewed and approved you are in for making good money.Simply take the url and spread the information to all your social media contacts to like your job.

Members with high ranking liked jobs and sales will always be rewarded.Best of luck.
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by WEMS(f): 11:32am On May 12, 2016
organic traffic 100000 page views to all those with blogs on telegram messenger app..download android/pc/iphone version and chat me up 08064919517.Its for 100days and 100men needed..we wil kick off this weekend ...gracias
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mainevibez(m): 12:30pm On May 12, 2016
plz help me to review mine.

http://mainevibez..com

also Google adsense z not showing it says not available in blog preview..plz what will i do
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 4:16pm On May 12, 2016
kennysympathy:
I have coo health templates, whatsapp me for the pricing!
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 4:16pm On May 12, 2016
kennysympathy:
I have cool health templates, whatsapp me for the pricing!
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by kennysympathy(m): 6:56pm On May 12, 2016
gotten one already.
mokoshalb:
I have cool health templates, whatsapp me for the pricing!
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 7:53pm On May 12, 2016
ifyan:

Please review my blog. I have been blogging for more than 1 year but I don't think I have achieved traffic view of up to 500 views. I seriously need your advice on it and review on my blog.

http://www.nairausd.com/?m=1 . Please bro
Nice bog, good arrangement... hmmmm, try running FB ads...
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 8:00pm On May 12, 2016
mainevibez:
plz help me to review mine.

also Google adsense z not showing it says not available in blog preview..plz what will i do
your blog widgets are not well arranged bro, get it tidied up!
dont get ur adsense complaints
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by ifyan(m): 10:26pm On May 12, 2016
mokoshalb:
Nice bog, good arrangement... hmmmm, try running FB ads...

Thanks but my problem is to generate traffic. Going to 2 years without reaching up to 500 views a day plus comments that story for another day.

Please review it for me.

My Email address=ifyan.ia@gmail.com.

Thanks let communicate
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 5:09pm On May 13, 2016
ifyan:

Thanks but my problem is to generate traffic. Going to 2 years without reaching up to 500 views a day plus comments that story for another day.

Please review it for me.

My Email address=ifyan.ia@gmail.com.

Thanks let communicate
from what I can see, that is the possible traffic you can get from that niche currecntly, I will advice you to add another niche which will be capable of producing much outcome...
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by ifyan(m): 6:14pm On May 13, 2016
mokoshalb:
from what I can see, that is the possible traffic you can get from that niche currecntly, I will advice you to add another niche which will be capable of producing much outcome...

Bro you wouldn't understand. I started with exchange rate, later added oil plus business news.

What next.

Give me advice.
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 7:46pm On May 13, 2016
ifyan:

Bro you wouldn't understand. I started with exchange rate, later added oil plus business news.

What next.

Give me advice.
maybe you should add 2 or 3 like entertainment, sports or tech(if you are good)
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by ifyan(m): 8:29am On May 14, 2016
mokoshalb:
maybe you should add 2 or 3 like entertainment, sports or tech(if you are good)

If I add what you advised, don't you think I am becoming unprofessional.

Sorry to go against your advice. I want to look professional because of my targeted visitors.

Thanks for your understanding.
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 10:26am On May 14, 2016
ifyan:

If I add what you advised, don't you think I am becoming unprofessional.

Sorry to go against your advice. I want to look professional because of my targeted visitors.

Thanks for your understanding.
yeah, I understand you, that why I said that is the maximum possible traffic you can get in your niche...
The best way to get traffic on your niche is to run ads, (must be well targetted).... or you include other niche, they are other giants blogs on ur niche, all ranking first page on google....so to thrive will be an enormous task...
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Emasky4real(m): 10:49am On May 14, 2016
mokoshalb:
yeah, I understand you, that why I said that is the maximum possible traffic you can get in your niche...
The best way to get traffic on your niche is to run ads, (must be well targetted).... or you include other niche, they are other giants blogs on ur niche, all ranking first page on google....so to thrive will be an enormous task...

Mokoshalb, pls help me review www.taiwoemayosan.com
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by ifyan(m): 12:31pm On May 14, 2016
mokoshalb:

What did you mean by running ads.

I will also think of other niche maybe job advert.

That may be nice.
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 7:27pm On May 14, 2016
ifyan:

What did you mean by running ads.

I will also think of other niche maybe job advert.

That may be nice.
Running FACEBOOK ads
thats a nice niche also!
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 7:45pm On May 14, 2016
Emasky4real:

Mokoshalb, pls help me review www.taiwoemayosan.com
very nice template, cool arrangements from you, I love your load speed, keep it up!
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Emasky4real(m): 9:11pm On May 14, 2016
mokoshalb:
very nice template, cool arrangements from you, I love your load speed, keep it up!
Thanks bro.
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Whizzcute(m): 10:06pm On May 14, 2016
Pls Kindly review this blog for me.

www.goziehealth.com
cc mokoshalb
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 7:03am On May 15, 2016
Whizzcute:
Pls Kindly review this blog for me.

www.goziehealth.com

cc mokoshalb
Am impressed with the compatibility of your niche and template, so cool, with time you will also be among the best, just be frequent..
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mainevibez(m): 7:52am On May 15, 2016
mokoshalb:

ur blog is ok.., but make sure you do the following:
1. get a custom domain.
2. Rearrange the Right Side bar or reduce the widgets there.
3. finally, post often, as ur niche requires it
:
Remember to follow my tips above, and gradually u will pave through...

review this

tell me where there. r needs for changes
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by matrixx9(m): 8:03am On May 15, 2016
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Whizzcute(m): 8:30am On May 15, 2016
mokoshalb:
Am impressed with the compatibility of your niche and template, so cool, with time you will also be among the best, just be frequent..

Thanks for the reviewing.
What more can i do to get approved by adsense?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply)

Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments / Some Common Terms, Abbreviations & Slangs Used On Nairaland & Their Meanings. / Kemi Filani Set To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.